When The Past Catches Up (Fla...

由 CharmaineMeyer2

Barry Allen is not who you think he is. People would describe him as adorable,awkward,kind even. I mean,He i... 更多

Read This Before Starting!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Heyyy
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not an update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Heyyy Guys
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 13

1.4K 42 1
由 CharmaineMeyer2

H.R.'S Pov

I finally arrived at S.T.A.R. Labs and walked into the cortex.

I was greeted by Cisco at his desk and Caitlin was nowhere to be seen.
I went towards Cisco but he flinched badly as he glared at me.

"H.R.? You almost gave me a heart attack! Don't sneak up on people like
that!" He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know where Barry is?" I then asked.

"Nope" He said and sucked on a lollipop.

"Also dude where have you been? I haven't seen you since last week"

"I've been busy"

Cisco scoffed and looked at me in disbelief "You were busy? Doing what?"

I was about to reply back sarcastically but there was a flash of light. It blinded it us for a few seconds but I widened my eyes at the familiar figure.

"Wait, wait, wait Music Meister?"
Cisco said in shock.

"The one and only"

Cisco looked at me suspiciously while I looked back at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What?"

"Did you have something to do with this?"

"What? no!" I said offended.

I was immediately his first thought.
How convenient.

"Enough chit-chat, how about we watch a movie?" He said as he snapped his fingers.

"Watch a movie? You're must be out of you're goddamn mi-" Cisco was cut off by another voice.

"Cisco! I was right! We have the wrong gu-"

It was Caitlin and she looked confused at the scene infront of her.

"H.R.? Where have you been? And what the hell is he doing here?"

"Ah we have another guest! the more the merrier!" Music Meister said as he clasped his hands together.

Cisco looked pissed off and it was kinda funny.

Just like that,he snapped his fingers again and now we were on a couch
along with popcorn.

"When the hell could he do all this?"
Caitlin exclaimed as Cisco answered

"I have no idea"

I was just silent all the time. The screen on the TV lit up as this creep took a seat next to me.

"What is this?" I then asked.

"You'll see" He smirked.

I recognized the building immediately. It was the Grand Hall.
But why is he showing this to us?

I then heard a gasp "Is that Barry?"
Caitlin asked in shock.

I looked back at the screen and indeed,it was Allen. He was in some type of uniform and he was walking towards the stage. What the hell is going on?

Just then,the focus shifted somewhere else. It landed on a familiar person.....

"Okay I'm officially freaked out. Kara? She's there too?!" Cisco spoke this time.

I looked at Music Meister, who was relaxing and leaning against the couch,still smirking.

This is just great,honestly.

Barry's Pov

I walked backstage only to be stopped by some guy.

"Hold on,who are you?"

I was about to say Barry Allen but then I realized that's not going to work. I groaned internally at what I'm about to do.

I gave my signature smirk to him and said "Sebastian Smythe"

He signaled me to wait as he looked at the list. I watched as his eyes widened and he looked back at me with a surprised expression.

"Se-Sebastian Smythe? I'm in the presence of Sebastian Smythe!" He yelled but luckily not too loudly.

I guess he's a fan

But wait,wouldn't he know what I look like?

That's when I realized, I literally disappeared without a word. Very little people would remember me.
My disappearance probably has something to due with it.

"That's me" I said,now feeling like Barry Allen once again.

This guy looked like he had a lot of questions,and that made me nervous. But then someone else spoke.

"Smythe? Didn't think you'd show up"

I looked behind the guy to see Santana there,already dressed up. I then widened my eyes when I recognized the outfit.

Holy- it's the exact same outfit she wore when we dueled!

I'm getting major déja vu right now.

The guy suddenly became nervous as he quickly let me through.

I scoffed mentally. This girl still has the same effect on people.

I walked straight past her,trying to look for Trent or Thad but then Satan caught up with me and started walking backwards as she looked at me with a smirk.

"What do you think?" She asked.

I glanced at her before saying
"You look pretty" I said,not paying attention to her or to what I just said.

I stopped walking and was now infront of some room. I looked around and then asked

"Santana,have you seen Thad or Trent? Or any of the Warblers for that matter?" I asked and got confused when she said nothing.

"Santana-" I spoke but cut myself off when I noticed the expression she was giving me.

She was looking at me as if I was an idiot.

"What?"

"Did you knock your head somewhere? I know you didn't just compliment me.....and call me by my first name" She said in disbelief.

Well damn. Was I that bad? Who am
I kidding,of course I was.

She then looked at me in suspicion
"Are you up to something?"

"What would I be up to?"

"Playing innocent aswell? What's gotten into you? You're usually so straight forward"

I glared at her. I didn't have time for this.

Meanwhile

Cisco's Pov

So I've come to the conclusion that we're basically watching Barry.

Yeah pretty obvious

Ignoring the fact that I feel like a stalker,I was still confused as to why he was at the Grand Hall.

And what the hell is he wearing? He looks like he's going to school.

I watched him walk towards the stage,well backstage,and he got stopped by some guy there.

Why is he going backstage anyway?

"Hold on,who are you?" That guy asked.

"Sebastian Smythe"  He said with a smirk.

Woah woah woah back up a bit...
Who?  What the heck is going on?

"Sebastian Smythe?" Caitlin said confusedly.

"Is he feeling okay?" I heard H.R. next.

The conversation escalated from there. The guy started fanboying for some reason,while Barry looked confused himself.

I have so many questions right now
but I'm mainly confused on why he introduced himself as Sebastian Smythe.....and that smirk? I'm convinced that either we have a Savitar 2.0 or he's possessed.

"Smythe? Didn't think you'd show up"

A girl entered the scene giving me Michael Jackson vibes.

And I mean that literally.

Barry managed to get through as he started walking away,with that girl close behind.

"Did that girl just say Smythe?" Caitlin asked in surprise.

Now that I think about it,she did.
Did this guy go undercover or something?

Seriously, what is happening?

Hey 👋 👋 👋 👋

Jeez I'm finally back!

Before we end off.....

Happy birthday to Park Jimin!!!!🎂🎁🎈🎉

The guy is literally an angel but somehow the devil aswell

(If you know what I mean)

I hope he enjoys his day

Anyway

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys again in the next chapter 🙏 😀 😊 ❤

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.3K 98 22
HIGHEST RANKING: #3 in cwtheflash -13 January 2019 #12 in flashfiction -13 January 2019 #1 in cwtheflash -20 October 2020 1K - 2 April 2019 2K...
197K 5.2K 85
There was a crime scene for a murder so CSI Barry Allen hurries there but of course being 10 minutes late. At CatCo, Snapper gave one of his reporte...
127K 3.6K 53
What if The Flash's son grew up to be the exact opposite of what The Flash stood for? What if his own son took a path of darkness Instead of light? H...
1M 39K 45
*cover made by weird_liv* DISCLAIMER: This Sebastian Smythe is NOT the character from Glee. The names are a coincidence and I did not know about that...