Teeth | Alec Volturi ✓

By dreamikaelson

❛fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!❜ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ━━━... More

★ 𝐓𝐈𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐊 ★
★ 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄! ★
꧁ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 ꧂
─── 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑
─── 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
─── 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊
─── 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂
─── 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
─── 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐢. ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇs
𝐢𝐢. ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛ
𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙɪɢ ʙᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴇᴀʀ
𝐯. ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
𝐯𝐢. ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟ ᴛɪᴍᴇs
𝐯𝐢𝐢. sɪsᴛᴇʀ, sɪsᴛᴇʀ
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ
𝐯𝐢𝐯. ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀᴋs
𝐱. ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ
𝐱𝐢. ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
𝐱𝐢𝐢. ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ
𝐱𝐢𝐯. ᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴛᴏᴄᴋ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐱𝐯. ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴅᴅʟᴇ
𝐱𝐯𝐢. ʀᴜɴ ʀᴇᴅʜᴇᴀᴅ ʀᴜɴ!
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
𝐱𝐢𝐱. ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘʀɪɴᴛ
𝐱𝐱. ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
𝐱𝐱𝐢. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐯. ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ
𝐱𝐱𝐯. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛɪᴇs ʟɪᴇ
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
𝐱𝐱𝐱. ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇs
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. sʜʏ ʙᴏʏ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. ʜᴇʏ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴘʀᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅᴇ
⚠︎ | 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐱. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
𝐱𝐥. ᴀ ʙᴏʏs ɴɪɢʜᴛ
𝐱𝐥𝐢. ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ǫᴜɪᴛ
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙᴀʙʏ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
𝐱𝐥𝐯. ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. sᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱. ɴᴏ ʀᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀʏ
⚠︎ | 𝐥. ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
𝐥𝐢. ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ
𝐥𝐢𝐢. ᴀs ғɪʀᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇs
𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
𝐥𝐢𝐯. ɴᴇᴡ ғᴀᴄᴇ
𝐥𝐯. ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
𝐥𝐯𝐢. ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ
⚠︎ | 𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴs
𝐥𝐢𝐱. ᴡᴀʀ
𝐥𝐱. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢs?
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐥𝐱𝐢. sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢. ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ
𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴏɴ's ᴅᴇɴ
𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐯. ᴛᴀʟᴋs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴀɴᴇ
𝐥𝐱𝐯. ʙᴇʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ
⚠︎ | 𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢. ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ
𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
⚠︎ | 𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐱. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ
─── 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

𝐢𝐯. ᴀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ

13.6K 493 15
By dreamikaelson

꧁🄿1|🄲4꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞❩

REBEKAH SIGHED AS SHE STARED DOWN AT THE BLANK PIECE OF PAPER IN FRONT OF HER. It had been three days since Rosalie and Emmett had left for their honeymoon and Rebekah seemed to understand why Emmett had been worried about leaving her.

While Rebekah and her family were close, none were as close as Emmett and her. Carlisle supposed that the vampirism made their bond stronger - which is why she was being a little mopey.

By now the Cullens had moved into a new house within the forests of Alaska, not too far away from their cousins - the Denali coven.

At the moment, only Rebekah was in the house - sitting on the floor of the living room. Everyone else was out hunting with the Denali's and Rebekah had turned down the offer, not really up for a family hunting group.

This wasn't the first time she felt like this. When Rosalie and Emmett had their first honeymoon, Rebekah had been quiet and downright sad. But, luckily Edward was there and with his ability was able to see when her mind would begin to trek down that lonely path. So with the help of him and Jasper they were able to help Rebekah through her separation anxiety.

But now, Edward was gone. And Jasper had to spend more time with Alice, who was still upset about leaving Forks - and Rebekah couldn't blame him for that.

So there she sat, alone in her sad thoughts with no ideas of sad poetry coming to mind - even though she was sure that she could write an entire damn sonet of loneliness at this point.

"We missed you today." She didn't even look up at the sound of Carlisle's voice. Instead she shrugged slightly and shut her journal with a slight sigh. "The Denali's were sad to see that you weren't hunting with us."

"I know." Rebekah mumbled. "I just didn't feel up to it."

"You need to feed, Rebekah - your eyes are dark." The older vampire argued softly as he took a seat beside his adopted daughter. "But, we can get to that when you feel better. Maybe talking about it will make you feel better?" He suggested gently and Rebekah ran a hand over her face.

"I just feel kinda useless, Carlisle. Edward is gone, I couldn't convince him to stay. Alice is sad, I couldn't cheer her up for very long. Esme is distraught that her children are upset and gone, and I can't even assure her that I am fine either. I just feel so overwhelmed." She let her head rest on Carlisle's shoulder. "I miss them, Carlisle."

Carlisle wrapped an arm around her shoulder - pulling her closer to his side. "I understand Rebekah, because it's my job to keep this family together and safe. And I have fai-failed to do that. But, that is what it means to be a family, Rebekah. It isn't always going to be good times. It's just up to us if we let the bad drag us down and leave us beaten."

"I hate when you are right." Rebekah smiled slightly and Carlisle grinned at her before he slowly stood and pulled her up with him.

"How about we go hunting? Just the two of us. Esme, Alice, and Jasper are with the Denali's and I only fed on one deer so I am still a little peckish." Carlisle said as he led them towards the sliding glass door that led to the backyard - which was surrounded by the dense forests of Alaska.

Rebekah smirked before she took off towards the brush yelling a - "Race you old man!" over her shoulder.

Rebekah was fast, not as fast as Edward, but she could easily keep up with him if need be. Carlisle was a close second and it didn't take him long to be side by side with her.

And for a moment the worries of the world seemed to fade away as father and daughter ran through the snow covered woods. It didn't take them long to feed and before long they were walking towards the Denali coven home together.

Laughter rang through the trees as the two walked along the path that led to the back porch of the house. But, it wasn't long before Rebekah hopped on Carlisle's back, allowing the blonde to carry her towards their destination.

"If you ever need to talk, just remember that I am always here to listen, Rebekah. You're my daughter and I want you to be happy."

"You are the best dad, Carlisle. I hope you know that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 780 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
85.9K 2K 21
𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. (𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒙 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙...
593K 13.6K 19
in which the strongest vampire is super possessive over what's hers • " yes, i get jealous. yes, i'm possessive. why? because what's mine is MINE." •...
565K 15.9K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...