•••RÚßÂRÚ - Í$H¶•••✓

By EtratEjaz1117

~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ ... More

💫ÇHÁRÀÇT€R À€$TH€TÍÇ$💫
💫1💫ÑÍKKÁH ÁÑD L€ÁVÍÑG💫
💫2💫L€Á₱ ÓF 5 ¥€ÁR$💫
💫3💫DÍÑÑ€R💫
💫4💫ÓFFÍÇ€ TÓG€TH€R💫
💫5💫R€HMÁÑ'$ ₱LÁÑ💫
💫6💫HÚRT H€ÁRT💫
💫7💫H€ Í$ ẞÍ₱ÓLÁR💫
💫8💫WÁÑT ÍT ÍÑ ẞLÁÇK💫
💫9💫DR. RÚHÁÁÑ💫
💫11💫₱RÓÓF ÓF LÓV€💫
💫12💫TH€ FÍR$T ÑÍGHT💫
💫13💫TH€ FÍR$T ÑÍGHT ₱-2💫
💫14💫TH€ Ñ€XT MÓRÑÍÑG💫
💫15💫LÁ$T DÁ¥ ÓF HÓLÍDÁ¥💫
💫16💫ẞR€ÁKFÁ$T DÁT€💫
💫17💫HÍ$ ₱.Á💫
💫18💫₱ÍÇKÍÑG Ú₱💫
💫19💫HÍ$ ÓFF MÓÓD💫
💫20💫H€R ÓÚTẞÚR$T💫
💫21💫ÁWÁÍT€D VÍ€W💫
💫22💫ÁWÁÍT€D VÍ€W ₱-2💫
💫23💫ÇÁRÍÑG ÁÑD LÓVÍÑG💫
💫24💫Ã DÁ¥ ÁT HÓM€💫
💫25💫H€R ÍGÑÓRÁÑÇ€💫
💫26💫M¥ ZÁ¥💫
💫27💫HÁ₱₱¥ TÓ ẞ€ $ÍÇK💫
💫28💫$€ÁL€D FÁT€ FÓR€V€R {LÂ$T}💫
💫€₱ÍLÕGÚ€💫
💫€₱ÍLÕGÚ€ 2 {ẞÓÑÚ$ ÇHÁ₱T€R}💫

💫10💫TH€ TÁLK💫

17.5K 747 35
By EtratEjaz1117

Zaydan knocked on his parents room door as his mother Zainab Rehman has called him. After getting the permission he went in.

"Assalam-O-Alaikum Mama you called me" His stern voice was very much softer Infront of his mother. She mumbled a "Wa-Alaikum-Aslam" and nodded with a serious expression as she gestured him to sit on the bed.

His father who was sitting beside his mother was just reading the newspaper not caring to say anything. It was Sunday today as his father and mother both were home. It was 1:35pm in the afternoon to be exact.

"I don't like to beat around the bush so let's just get straight to the point" Her voice was like a thunder in the room as the Haveli was very quiet, pin drop silence could be heard.

She continued "I want to do rukhsati" She dropped the bomb on Zaydan. He was quiet not like he talks very much but he was way too quiet.

Time passed by, no one uttered anything Zainab was giving him time to think and then reply. After 2 exact minutes Zaydan uttered in his very deep and cold voice "I need time"

Zainab just sarcastically nodded before asking "Time? Were the five years not enough for you Or I say you didn't forget Rameen till now"? Zaydan clenched his hands in a fist tightly, closing his eyes he uttered with his clenched jaw "It's not like this"

"Really? Don't you dare Zaydan to blame everything on us. We clearly give you an choice" Came her stern and authoritive voice. Now we can can see from where Zaydan got his cold character traits.

When he didn't uttered anything Zainab continued "We both clearly told you if Rameen says yes to your proposal or confess her love to you, we will make her your wife but if she didn't, only our Jaan has the right to be. She was said to be yours since her birth"

"We never wanted anyone else other than Jaan to be your bride but we respected your choice. Didn't we"? Came Rehman's calm voice.

Zaydan didn't said anything because he couldn't make himself to say anything against them because they were right. They did gave him the choice. They did it for him. But he couldn't get the thought of his rejection out of his mind which he thinks Rameen rejected because of Hayat, His Haya.

"You need time? Just tell us how much Zaid"? Rehman asked a bit softer. Between parents if one is angry then the other one should be calm.

He was quiet. It was like he was thinking something. Zainab sighed and continued but this time softly.

"You know I saw you in Jaan's room last night when i was going to check up on her" Zaydan's head snapped towards her mother.

"You kissed her forehead, pushed the hairs strands away from her face lovingly. Who are you lying with Zaid? In last 15 days of her injury on the foot I didn't saw you even once talking to her, asking about her health. I was going to talk to you about all this but when I saw you last night, I understood one thing clearly 'You love her' "

"I don't love her" Came his straight forward answer with his stern and unwavering voice. Both his parents just smiled at him.

"Leave it for now Zaid. We know you care for her but she don't know anything. She must be waiting for you for past 15 days just for your mere words of asking her about her health. She is definitely hurt Zaid. Why can't you understand"? Zainab's voice came out helpless.

"Will give the answer of rukhsati tomorrow" Saying this he left the room leaving his parents to think whether to be happy or cry.

They don't want to force their son but they also can't see their Jaan upset and sad all the time because of their stupid son.

"He is so stupid. He clearly loves her. I can see it in his eyes" Zainab voiced out still looking at the door.

"He do but he just don't want to accept it. He is running but time is great. He surely will get his way back" Rehman smiled at his wife lovingly.

"Rameen wasn't his first love she was just an illusion, His first love was always our Jaan. His friendship was his love. His loving gaze at her, We all could see it but why can't he"? She again asked now looking at her husband.

"As I said before he just don't want to accept it. He needs time then we will give him" Came her husband's reply gazing at her lovingly.

On the other side in Zaydan's room. He was thinking about all the things happened five years ago. His last chat with Rameen.

«««Flashback»»»

"Assalam-O-Alaikum Rameen" Zaydan greeted as soon as he attended her video call on Skype.

"Wa-Alaikum-Aslam" came her soft reply but she was looking upset.

"What happened Rameen"? He asked when he noticed her dull expression. She sighed.

"Let's not beat around the bush Zaydan.......you proposed me and you are clearly expecting an answer right" His heartbeat quickened and his hands became sweaty because of nervousness.

She saw his excited, happy, nervous all in one expression and her heart dropped to the pit of stomach. She do love him, she with all her heart do but how can she break his heart. She knows he loves her but this is only a illusion of his which will fade away with time.

His real ISHQ was always his RUBARU. He just needed to understand this.

There were many hints and incidents which shows who he loves the most as the one was 'She had come to Pakistan after many years, they both immediately felt a attraction towards eachother but were avoiding it. One day he asked her out for a coffee she agreed as Hayat was in her college that time so she couldn't come, They both left for coffee. In between there coffee Zaydan got a call from home saying Hayat fell from the stairs and broke her leg bone. Without thinking once he walked out not saying or telling Rameen anything so she just followed him. The whole ride he was just praying for Hayat without caring anything for the world. Her mother told her Hayat refused to call him many times but Zainab did because only he can make her smile. The love and care she saw in Zaydan's eyes was enough to get her out of the dream but unknowingly she fell for him'

"My answer is no" He stiffened at her reply. "You joking right Rameen"? He asked Hoping he heard wrong.

"No Zaydan, My answer is No" She said every word clearly. But her heart was crying. She was trying very hard to not to cry.

"Rameen I know you love me, I can see it in your eyes. Why are you lying"? He asked as tears rolled out of his eyes.

She averted her eyes from him because she can't see him like this. He can see the love in my eyes but why he can't see Hayat's love for him?

"Zaydan please try to understand, I don't love you. In fact you don't love me, you just thinks you love me, You love Hayat"

"I don't love Her" Came his stern reply and she just passed him a small sad smile.

"Time will tell Zaydan.....Before calling you I called Hayat, I congratulated her and now you are left 'Congratulations......" She trailed off when she heard his angry voice.

"Shut up Rameen! So all this is because of Hayat? Don't it? She asked you to say No to me"? His eyes pure rage and voice murderous. Rameen's eyes widened in response.

"No No! What are you saying? Hayat didn't said anything to me. I said....." She trailed off when she saw he had cut off the video call.

She tried calling him many times but he didn't picked any of them. She messaged him many times but not even get a single reply. She even tried calling Hayat but she also didn't replied her back so she dropped a message. She tried for whole one year but when got no response she stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...
17.3K 836 48
♡He calms her chaos and she fuel his fire that's why they are a match made between heaven and hell♡ "For me, going to New York is my dream. There I w...
164K 19.2K 47
his pov Life...the only thing to which i didn't take seriously......the thing with which I can play....i am here for revenge....n i can die for that...
105K 7.5K 35
"If you didn't love me in the first place then you shouldn't have married me." She said, her heart sinking knowing that she didn't have a place in hi...