My doctor husband is my profe...

Od aarakim1008

what happenes when a innocent girl got married to a doctor who is her professor I don't own any pictures. Cre... Více

episode 1 - professor?
Episode 2 - fainted
episode 3 - medicines
episode 4 - injection
episode 5 - arranged
episode 6 - sick
episode 7- project
episode 8 - dislocated wrist I
episode 9 - dislocated wrist II
episode 10 - vaccination
episode 11 - blank sheet ?
episode 12 - blood draw
episode 13 - anemia
episode 14 - tricked I
episode 15 - tricked II
episode 16 - trouble maker I
episode 17 - trouble maker II
episode 18 - trouble maker III
episode 19 - my little trouble maker
not an update
not an update
episode 20 - panic attack
New story
Episode 21 - Panic attack II
episode 22 - healing
not an update
episode 23 - gossips
new story
episode 24 - periods
episode 25 - periods
episode 26 - periods
episode 27 - periods
episode
episode 28 periods
😔
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
episode 29 - the past
episode 30 - the past

episode 31 - the past

5.3K 151 63
Od aarakim1008

" Baby who was that ........ " I asked slowly. I am damn sure she is crying hard as my shirt was already wet . She cried more hard after hearing the question . " Baby I know it's so overwhelming for you. I definitely understand you sweet heart. We can take slowly if you want. " I said creasing her hair . "I'm not a paitent " she screamed. I was dumb for minute . " What baby ? " I asked confused. " I'm not a paitent I'm not mentally sick . " She said. Here you go another problem.
" Who said you are sick and you are a paitent " I asked cupping her face. " I know you are thinking Iam mentally not stable and giving me a counseling. I don't want any treatment. I'm not mentally ill person " she said trying to get up. " Baby baby stop.... Listen You are not mentally unstable. You are perfect. What made you think like that. " I said making sit again. " I know ajju u have a psychology degree too . U are trying to give a therapy. " She said looking away. " Nah baby that's not like that . Of course I have a degree but iam talking to you as a husband not as a doctor. " I said. " Even if you aren't talking as a doctor but you are one " she muttered. " Baby that doesn't make any sense look so are you telling that psychiatrist can't have a normal talk with their wife or girl friend because their profession. " I asked . She kept quiet. I know she doesn't have an answer. I think I have already told this the problem with most depressed people is they think sharing their problems with others will portray them as a sick or weak person.
She started crying more hard. " Baby please stop crying. Pls " I tried to shush her . She went calm after sometime. " I want to sleep" she said hiding in my chest. " Baby it's just evening why do you wanna sleep now ? " I said to her . " I want to sleep " she said like she is going to cry in the next moment. " No no baby don't cry I'll take u to room " I said taking her to our bedroom. I lay her on the bed and lay beside her . I took her in my embrace and started creasing her hair. " Bub look I'm not asking for judging you. You should understand princess iam worried for u . He hurt you in past. I don't want you to face it again. I want to make sure you're safe . That's why I am asking you. " I said the truth. She was still quite. " Ok baby it's ok if you don't wanna tell his name. Just tell me one thing is he still around you . Do you want me to change your college ? " I asked. " No he is not anywhere near me now " she told me. " Are you sure " I asked still worried . " I promise he isn't here " she said. " Ok then sweetie feel free talk to me if you have any problems ok . Now still do you wanna sleep. I mean I won't ask anything about this . It's just 6 now if you sleep now u won't able to sleep at night. " I said. " Hmm but I don't have anything to do. I don't wanna study now. " She said weakly. " Come I have something to do. " I said picking her up . " Where are we going ? " She asked. " Wait " I said took her to the kitchen. " What we going to do here ? " she asked confused . " I'm going to cook u will sit here and watch me ok ? " I asked placing her on kitchen counter. She noded . I started cooking . After some time " u know u look more handsome when u fold ur sleeves. " She said . " Should I take it as a compliment " I asked and winked. " Of course but also you look scary some time when you are in folded sleeves. Like a mafia ready to fight " she said the last part like a kid. I chuckled at her . " My friends are going to hate me " she said suddenly.
" Why baby ? " I asked confused. " Because their crush is cooking for me " she said playfully. " Isn't someone buttering me too much today." I asked. She shook her as no . Her eyes were wide open. She looked really cute. I just copied her expression . We both burst out laughing In the meantime I was already done with the cooking. The dinner went peacefully. We both lay on the bed both of us were facing each other. " I love you ajju . " She said this is the first she is saying this. I smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead. " I love you more sweetheart " . I said. " How do you know you love me more than I love you " she asked. " I don't know but that is the truth " I said as I don't know how to answer this question . " No I love you more " she said and getting ready to argue . " Shshsh " I put my finger on her mouth " sleep now we can talk later. " I said shushing her. She went quite.

I have written this after a long time . I had some technical issues. Hope you like this. What do you think arjun is going to do after this ? How is he going handle aara ?
Thanks for reading
Please let me know your suggestions it helps me lot .

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.2K 728 25
love story between a doctor and a childish girl.
47.5K 1.4K 30
𝘼 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙖𝙝𝙪𝙡. _____________
16.6K 882 45
The extention of 'love sick.' For more info go and read my first story "love sick"..
96.8K 1.2K 15
Aaryan and archana are two oppossite people combined in a arranged marriage. Aaryan strict doctor character and archanas trouble making and fear of...