๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚ || ๐ˆ๐‰๐„๐Š๐ˆ๐„๏ฟฝ...

By chaaaey

"๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.. ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?" Y/n de alger obelia is a beautiful girl with blonde locks and s... More

โžฝ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’
๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐€ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
-ห‹ห [ 1 ] หŽหŠ
-ห‹ห [ 2 ] หŽหŠ
-ห‹ห [ 3 ] หŽหŠ
-ห‹ห [ 5 ] หŽหŠ

-ห‹ห [ 4 ] หŽหŠ

1.5K 76 6
By chaaaey

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

"Princess, from today, I will act as Princess Athanasia's interim guard."

Your eyes grew wide as you stared at Felix as well as stopped drinking your tea. "What?" you asked, wiping your lips with a handkerchief.

"As an order from his Majesty, I must do as he says, Princess," he says as you place your tea on the table. You complained, "But Sir Felix, who would watch over me? It won't feel the same if you aren't the one looking me over!"

Felix approached you and patted your head with a small chuckle. "Don't worry Princess, it's only temporary. I have found a substitute knight to watch over you. He is a distant cousin of mine, and he is well skilled."

You hum, "Really?"

He adds a fresh batch of hot tea to your cup and adds, "Really, Princess." You watch your reflection on the tea.

You asked Felix, making Felix wonder, "Does he somewhat look like you?"

"Perhaps? It's been a long since we've seen each other, but I've heard his responsibilities in other castles were good."

"Smart like you?"

"Yes, princess."

"Tall like you?"

"Yes, princess."

"..Good looking like you?"

"Err.. yes? princess."

His facial expression made you chuckle uncontrollably.

While cleaning up the food and drink, one of the maids next to the girl comments, "The princess sure have this tease inside of her, it reminds me of Ms. Diana."

"Mom does have good sense of humor." You thought. 'Now I see that recruiting new maids was not that good.'

You realized that Claude didn't give you more extra maids, but replaced them with the previous maids who worked here.

"Were you friends with mom?" you inquire of the older maid who had just finished cleaning up beside you. "Ah, we were great friends; before she met the Emperor, she was like an older sister to me, teaching me how to dance the way she does."

"I see.."

You turned to Felix and said, "Well then, take good care of my little sister," as you got up from your chair.

He laughed lightly, "You make it seem like I'm leaving you for good princess. I'll just watch over Athanasia, and if ever I'm free, the two of us might do something like this again."

You swiftly nodded.

"It's time for me to leave, princess, and I'll take you back to your chamber as a precaution for-"

"No need! I'm going to go through the castle on my own free will at this time."

"That won't do; His Majesty won't permit you to roam the castle without a-"

"Royal Guard? But the palace is crowded with guards at every door and passage; I'm absolutely safe, such is my headpiece."

He gives you a serious glance. You gave him the greatest swooning eyes a child could muster as he sighed in despair.

He kneels, bowing slightly in humility, saying, "Very well then, but honestly, please check around and be careful."

"Of course I will, I'll be empress one day, won't I?" You sniggered as he shook his head, smiling. "Yes of course."

-

You were confined to your own small library next to Claude's office the entire day after Felix had left to properly greet and inform Athanasia that he would be her guard temporarily.

To learn more and make a connection to your family's past, you wanted to do further research on your eye and the history of the Obalian Empire.

It was comforting to learn that your family has always been erudite, cunning, and powerful. But there was just one thing that made you a little sad.

The family has never had members with eyes of a different hue. They're all blue.

blue.. Blue.. BLUE.

You huffed. 'They all look so majestical. Oh, it's fathers family tree!'

You had no idea how large the generation was until you turned the page and started reading the names.

"That's Grandfather.. Grandmother.. Aunty.. huh? who's this?" You saw one name had a red X mark over it.

Although the name was concealed, the face was still in pristine condition. It was the older brother of your father, who you had never met or heard of.

You questioned, "But why? Why would they conceal his name? In all likelihood, uncle would already be the Emperor at this time."

You read in an old article scrawled on the side that your father had a stunning fiancée named Penelope Judith before he became an adult and met your mother. She was engaged to the second prince of the Obelian Empire since she was a count's daughter.

"Father was engaged to her.." You looked at her old picture on the side of the page. She was really pretty. Brown hair with green eyes.

But you were glad that your father changed his type. Penelope appeared to be a little too self-absorbed.

Was Athanasia enjoying herself with Sir Felix? You hoped Athanasia wouldn't be as taken aback by the amount of maids being sent to her now.

You heard the door open, as you turned to meet the same red hair Felix had. However, he wasn't Felix. He was tall, yet he had blue eyes with two moles. One below his right eye and the other one below the left side of his lips.

"Good day, my royal highness; my name is Ethan Luwostenstein, and beginning today, I will be the one to care for and watch after the Emperor's first born daughter; it is a pleasure to be working alongside the princess."

The new knight Ethan appeared more like a teenager than a fully grown adult.

"Good day to you too, Sir Ethan, and I look forward to your service. However, do knock next time; it's rather unpleasent to just barge into the room without letting anyone know someone has already entered."

Ethan looked to the side and blushed sheepishly as he was somewhat taken aback. He bowed and said, "I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"Say, would you mind me asking how old you are, sir?" you say, putting your hand under your chin.

"I am 18 years old, and Felix has already informed you that we are distant relatives, hasn't he?"

You laughed and said, "Caught up to that soon, huh, impressive. Are you two sure you're not talking to each other in minds?"

"Aha no princess." He confirms.

'He reacts way to serious that sir Felix. Interesting.' You noted.

He suddenly coughs a bit, "Princess if you don't mind me saying this.. I'm quite Impressed with the Obalian Empires first daughters behavior."

'Just how many times to people have to say that.' You mentally rolled your eyes. "How so?" You asked.

"In the previous castles I worked on, little girls around your age usually talk about handsome boys or play with dollies."

"I don't have time to play with dolls. I'm actually quite busy, every single day." You sighed before reading once more.

"What are you reading off, princess?"

"Just the history and more political information of the land and in the Empire." You say, thinking he would be amazed.

But instead, he just said. "Alright."

. . .

It was unusually silent. You couldn't deal with the awkwardness. "Sir Ethan, this is your first task; you can stand over there and keep an eye on me; I'll be here reading," you said, pointing to the door of your library.

He quietly obeys, making you tense. He was like a machine.

He's just basically there. You needed an excuse.

"Oh, and may I request biscuits? Any would do," you add as Ethan obeys and walks away.

"Ugh... finally... I guess it's time for me to pay a visit to Father..." You stacked the last book on top of three others. You left a letter saying you were called into your father's chamber so Sir Ethan wouldn't worry when you left.

In parties, you have encountered other princes and princesses, but none of them have ever met the criteria for your friend list. Princesses would express a desire to visit your Empire, but you would know that their true motivation was to become "best friends" with an Emperor's daughter to make their status high.

Additionally, you must turn down the prince's requests to get engaged to you because you are aware that they are only interested in inheriting the throne.

Just plain stupid! This could be the cause of your constant loneliness. None of them have grown to be sincere to you.

Right now, you were in front of your father's bedroom. While entering, you tidy up a bit, but as you were doing so, you overheard a young child humming a lullaby.

'That voice.?'

When you turned to face the couch, you noticed a high blonde ponytail.

'So they now keep it a secret when Athanasia comes to visit? This annoys me so much!'  Then you realized. 'Has Athanasia been secretly meeting father in order for the two of them to spend time together?  I thought we were family?'

Despite feeling upset, you choose to ignore it. Since Athanasia is such a sweet child, it would be impossible to be angry with her.

You approach the girl who was nervously singing in silence.

You muttered, "Athanasia?"

Athanasia looks at you before hastily approaching you and hiding behind you. She shrieked, "S-Sister!" as she firmly grabbed your waist and began to tremble.

Now you were a little perplexed. What made her anxious?

You cast a glance at your father, who was lying down and staring at the two of you.

"What song was that?" Claude asked, sitting up with his usual voice. You motioned for Athanasia to respond, and she did so immediately.

"It's a song that helps you say bye bye to bad dreams."

'Did he forget what that lullaby is?' You thought in worry. From the sister maids, every citizen in this country grew up listening to this song. It was too, well, awkward to just say it is a lullaby so you guessed your sister explained it the way her head wanted to explain. I smiled along side Athanasia.

"Good afternoon Father."

"Good morning Papa!"

Claude, then, made a face weird. It was for a split moment though. He stared with an emotionless face made Athy's smiling face twitch a bit.

Y/n and Claude looked at the happy-go-lucky little child.

"Athanasia, it's not dawn!" you reprimanded gently as she giggled nervously once again. "Good evening, then!"

You put your hand over your mouth to keep from laughing. 'She's really hopeless.'

"Did Felix send you two in?"

'Ah, so Athanasia just came in?'

He sat up and swiped his hair that was covering his eyes with his hand. Since he just woke up, his hair was spread more naturally than before, and the clothes he was wearing was slightly open revealing his well-built body.

'Oops, embarrassing. This is embarrassing.' You sighed. Athanasia, on the other hand, was panicking and averting her attention away from him.

"You'll... get used to it," you said quietly as she nodded timidly.

The sun was already setting down, leaving an orange yellow sky visible. "We are having the feast here."

.

.

.

"You look like you were doing fine these days as you look bright and healthy."

In the emperor's chamber, I was inspecting the dishes on the table. Each meal looked delicious, but there was still some rather informal cuisine to eat for the emperor.

You typically sat next to your father, but this time you sat next to your younger sister.

"Papa also looks pwetty!"

You patted her head and smiled, "Your fever also seemed like it's gone, that's great."

"Athy is happy sister is fine!"

She ignored Claude and smiled at you. This piqued Claude's interest.

'Yes, yes, is it interesting to see a girl who was sick by yesterday because she fell in the lake to be smiling oh-so-brightly?' Athanasia thought still in grudge with Claude.

Claude was just staring at his kids from across with his chin set on his hand. 'why do you look like you are trying to look handsome?' Athanasia wondered, sweating.

"Listen, I only have prepared dishes you like; Y/n is used to the food, so I guess just dig in."

"That sounds harsh, father," you said as you chewed on the pork.

Athanasia was wary of the food, but she said, "Thank you for the fooooooood!"

I chose to ignore Claude's stare and concentrate on my food. You really just wanted to eat the biscuits you requested sir Ethan.

'Should I ask father to enroll me to an academy? Being tutored is boring and whatever they usually teach me I already knew what is was.' You started to think which school would do until..

Clank! Athanasia's silverware ended up making this horrible sound of this plate and silverware scratching each other.

You turned to her sister who looked like it was the end for her. "Hey- It's alright!. Accident happens.." You calmed her down.

"You should work on your education more. I will send a person over to your palace tomorrow. You are very uneducated than I expected probably because no really educated people had taught you."

"Atti will do her best, papa!"

"Even after that you're still so happy. Should I be concerned?" You joked.

'Yes. Please.' Athanasia thought behind that smile.

-

After Felix picked up Athanasia. You and your father were the only people left in the area. You asks, "Father, may I make a request? It's really important!"

He gives you a long look before nodding.

When your father acknowledged you, you beamed. "I was hoping to get accepted into one of the greatest academies abroad. Although my tutor is an excellent teacher, the lectures are not at the same level as my current knowledge. If I do, I might also receive a nice scholarship and aspire further than any other students could. I know I could do it."

"You're already a brilliant young girl, and generally proud of it. Is this truly what you want?" he says, kneeling to your level.

"Yes," you say as your heart beats quickly.

"All right then," he said as he rose up, "but which academy are you willing to attend?"

Oh, right. Which academy do you want to attend? "I.. I'm still thinking about it."

"You have the rest of the day, or months, to complete it."

You bow and kindly remark, "Okay.. Thank you for your time father, I'll be taking my leave. Blessings and glory upon the Obelian Empire."

You stood somewhat hunched over behind the door.

'That went good. I'm exhausted. You hurried, letting the breeze gently swirl your hair along your headpiece, thinking, "I believe I left my favorite quill back in the library."

You flung open the door, "What a day."

"Princess, welcome back."

You screamed and leaped. "Sir Ethan? I thought you departed to go patrol or something, why are you still here?"

"The princess didn't give me any others to just go patrol or something, but your biscuits are here, hot and fresh," he says, handing you a tiny basket filled with cookies and biscuits.

Oh, how wonderful it smelled.

You thank him and say, "Thank you.. I'll be taking my quill and go back to my room. You may go to your apartment, thank you for your service today." as he opened the door for you.

"Gladly Princess, meet you tomorrow."

.

.

.

The morning appeared to be absolutely gorgeous. You had just gotten out of bed early to be ready for another tea date with your father and Athanasia.

With assistance from the maids you selected, you finished the job swiftly.

You wore your hair in a low ponytail today, with a slight curl around the bottom. In addition, you donned a light purple dress with a floral theme. Speaking of flowers, you also adorned your hair with little flower pins, and your headpiece completed your look.

You were already being led to the garden by Sir Ethan.

Ethan holds your hand and exclaims, "How many tea parties have you been to? And you do this every day? How exhausting."

You merely reply, "Not really once your used to it very well."

He sighed, "I often forget that your one seven-year-old who talks large."

You chuckled. "That gives me more confidence in how I know I'm the best," you said, flipping your hair as he had to listen to more of your rants.

You exclaimed, sprinting over to the knight with the red hair, "Felix!"

"Good day princess. It's nice to see you once again Ethan." Felix says as Ethan nodded.

The taller male knight picked you up off the ground and gave you a fatherly hug, as if he had just returned from a three-month trip working away from home.

You held his neck close to you. However, you instantly fell back to the ground as you abruptly heard him cough.

You noticed your father standing to the side, expecting a greeting from you.

You walked over to him, shook his hand, and curtsied. "Good morning, father," I said, hugging him.

"That child rather takes her time so well," he said, emotionless, when discussing about Athanasia.

"She'll be here father, and- oh! There she is." You say as all of the maids, Felix and Ethan, and your father spotted a blonde child walking towards the tea area.

Athanasia smiled while running, "Papa, Sister, Atti missed you!" She was a child filled with sunshine everywhere.

"Ah!" She stopped in track of running on the grass field, and stood in front of the Emperor and first princess. She then bowed.

"Thank you for inviting Atti to a tea party."

She. was. so. ADORABLE.

I was able to hear Felix let out a small 'pfft' behind. Claude's reaction was to just lift an eyebrow, while Athanasia proceeds to stare at her elder sister.

"Felix." Claude calls the redhead, who takes Athanasia and leads you to your seat. While seated, Athanasia didn't appear to be delighted.

We humans are indeed animals of getting-used-to-quickly seeing that these actions were now familiar to. 

Now being face to face across the table, You smiled seeing your sister smile. 

She grinned and said, "Good morning, papa! good morning, sister!" after pausing briefly while looking at you. It was an admiring gaze.

"Good morning." You say while twirling some of your hair.

It is 10 A.M. at the moment. It was usually in the afternoon where Y/n have tea time with Claude and when Athy met him, but it suddenly changed to morning about a month ago. 

Athanasia starts, quietly swaying her feet, "Yesterday night, papa was in my dream!"

"Dream, huh." Claude bluntly replys.

You tilt your head and smile softly at her. You didn't really care if you were a part of it or not, but you couldn't help but feel genuinely happy for Athanasia to start warming up to you. "What was the dream about?"

"Atti and papa and sister and Lilly and Felix all rode on a broom together and picked stars and moon and played together!" 

"A meaningless dog dream." Claude says.

With wide eyes and pursed lips, you looked at your father. Could he not, for once, finish that scenario? No offense, I suppose. 

You clarified, hoping she wouldn't take offense at your father's words, "What father meant to say was, what a weird dream you have Athanasia."

Athanasia appeared to be glaring at Claude as well, but as she turned back to face Y/n, she resumed her upbeat demeanor.

"I played on the cloud and played fluffy game with papa. It was really really fun!" 

Claude seemed to think that she was just blabbering stuffs and kept on listening with no replies. But it's okay. Athanasia doesn't wanna keep this going now. Let's just eat some cake. 

But you happened to see one maid staring at the small girl, wide eyed stopping in track from preparing food on a plate for the tea party. 

In the emperor palace, no maids or knights were seen but when we were to have a feast or a tea party like this, workers of the palace would come and prepare it for us. 

Claude looked very calm today too. But I get a question whenever I see him like this. Perhaps he has sleeping disorders?..

The atmosphere was calmer probably because it was morning.

The maid prepares the tea for You and Claude. Athanasia became intrigued by the smell. You've always like this particular tea. You once saw your mother drinking this tea when she was still carrying Athanasia in her stomach, although you two weren't aware of it at the time. Since then, it has been a favorite of yours since it makes you think of your mother.

"Papa, is that delicious?" 

Examining he sipped the tea for a little, Athanasia shouted. 

"Atti wants to drink the same thing as they have!"

"The tea will be a little too strong for a small princess to enjoy. Grow more around your elder sister's age and then you'll be able to." Claude set the tea cup down and stared at her. Then Felix spoke instead of him. But she didn't simply just nod, but pouted her cheeks big and shook her head. 

I remarked as I took small takes in "Athanasia sure is stubborn."

Then, as she perspired, Athanasia's smile became somewhat distorted. "I will eat, the same thing!" 

Felix's features grew dull. Your sister is a known sweets lover. You therefore assumed that she wanted to sip the tea that Claude is sipping in order to lessen the sweetness.

"Do you ever listen? Tsk, go get her some milk instead," Claude orders the servants. The side of Athanasia's mouth twitched along with her eyes.

You gave your sister a gentle stroke on the head and whispered, "Just listen to him for the time being okay?" Although she was as rigid as a rock, she nodded.

Athanasia mentally sobbed, 'My plan failed..' yet she couldn't help but feel comforted by her sister's solace.

You could feel Felix trying not to laugh again. However, concern was shown on his face after she sipped the milk. 

Sir Ethan on the other hand was totally unbothered. 

You raise the tea and say, "You know father.. this tea somewhat always have a good after taste." Claude gave you his whole attention.

You smile and take a sip. "I have always thought about it because It's like a flower blooming in my mouth."

Your hair was moving in the wind, and you looked charming. Every time Athanasia looked at you, she always felt you were effortlessly beautiful.

'Huh? But what's up with the reactions to my words?' You watched your father's reaction, and when you saw how wide-eyed he and Felix were, it made your heartbeat accelerate. You notice Athanasia, who shared your sense of surprise.

"d-did I say something wrong?."

 "Seems like you surely enjoy it." Claude finally said something. Felix who seemed knocked out regained is mentality and commented. 

'what is that frown for? But everyone froze from my comment. Why are they acting like this?' I nervously chuckled putting my drink down.

"Does it really feel like flowers bloom in your mouth?" Athanasia spoke up, making you less tense. "What is it called? Atti wants to know!"

"Ah, It's Lipeh tea.. a tea father and I enjoy." You say seeing the amazement in her eyes. 

'Ahh, so it's called Lipeh. So, Claude alone drank this delicious thing the whole time? And oh my gosh! Y/n said the word just like in the novel!' Athanasia thought to herself.

But Athy's interest was set on the topic Felix mentioned next. 

"Ms. Diana also favored it a lot. Do you remember, princess Y/n?" Felix says turning to you.

You said, "Of course I do, I was always there whenever she drinks it."

He was looking at you with a sad smile as if he was imagining something he missed. 

"Like a flower blooming in my mouth.... She said it, too." 

Your eyes enlarge a little. "So I basically just said the same thing she did.. You all gave me a heart attack, I thought I did something wrong."

"You didn't princess, It was quite nostalgic to be honest, It was just a little surprising for you to say, the exact words Ms. Diana said."

Searching for the words, Athanasia tilted her head a little and asked like a kid who knows nothing. 

"So, mom and sister spoke the same words?" 

"Yes." 

He was smiling gently as if he was thinking of Diana. "It's because of Ms. Diana that his majesty had tried this tea in the first place. Lipeh tea's main ingredient comes from Saodonna. Ah, they also had a tea party together her-"

"I do not have memories of anything like it." 

However, Felix's sentences were cut from an icy cold voice. Claude wasn't frozen shocked like a moment ago but sure looked cold, emotionless and cruel. 

"You babble lots of nonsense today. Its noisy. Leave." 

Felix left without any words even from the sudden order. 

On the other hand, you were just staring at Claude without satisfaction. 

"Tea times over, it's time to go back." Claude stood up, leaving the area. 'He didn't even wait for me' You thought feeling a bit hurt.

But you smiled again from the sudden twist of  gaze he gave on me. You turned to Athanasia who looked a bit annoyed and worried. 

"Milk would be nicer as tea is a little too much for you, don't worry I'll keep in track when your ready." 

"Hehe. Atti also likes milk."

'I feel like I shouldn't say no to this.' so Athanasia and agreed. 

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 524 10
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tรฌrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
29.8K 1K 41
Book 1 เผบ ๐“ก๐“พ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ต๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ž๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช! เผป How the hell did that happen? When Lisa took her last breath under water, she thought that was it...
10.7K 275 24
Ambrosia is the child of Claude de Alger obelia and amrallyis Augustus Amrallyis was a childhood friend of Claude she was the daughter of a noble kn...
3.4K 213 14
Claude de Alger obelia.. A businessman whom everyone respect and fear.. He is righteous and Unbending.. He won't spare anyone who makes mistakes an...