From Demons to Titans

By ApollyonShirayuki

After the death of the Dark Lord, The Doom Slayer was once again sealed by the Ancient Gods. But unknown to a... More

Prologue
Chapter 01: Recruit Trainer
Chapter 03: Protect Trost
Chapter 04: Aftermath
Chapter 05: New Enemy
Chapter 06: Decision
Chapter 07: Traitors
Chapter 08: Endure while you can
Chapter 09: A new found Enemy
Chapter 10: Real Royalties
Chapter 11: Sealing a new fate
Chapter 12: Last Stand
Chapter 13: All is worth
Chapter 14: Your new allies
Chapter 15: Everything goes to Hell
Chapter 16: Rumbling is coming
Chapter Finale: Until it is done

Chapter 02: Intense Secret

3.3K 113 83
By ApollyonShirayuki

Annie's POV

Last night the Captain caught me sneaking out of the Camp. I can tell that he isn't any ordinary Human.

Reiner: "Annie. Did you get anything?"

Annie: "No. The security was tight and there's no way to sneak in."

Reiner: "Looks like they're not letting their guards down easy."

Bertolt: "What's the plan now?"

Reiner: "After graduation, Annie, you'll have to join the MP to find the Founding."

Bertolt: "What about us?"

Reiner: "We'll join the Scouts. After Annie finds the Founding, she'll head out to Shiganshina and we'll meet her there in our expedition."

Bertolt: "But what about Captain Y/n? He's part of the Scouts right? And then there's Captain Levi. The two of them can easily kill Titans, from what everyone is saying."

Reiner: "Only pure Titans. But not the Armor, Female and Colossal."

Annie: "We still need to find the Jaw Titan."

Reiner: "I know. I just hope finding the Jaw will be easy."

Annie: "I need to go. I suspect that the Captain is on to me."

Bertolt: "What do you mean?"

Annie: "He's observing everyone here. It'll be only a matter of time if he discovers us."

Reiner: "We just need to bear with this until we graduate."

Bertolt: "Alright."

Reiner: "Annie. Try to socialize with the others to avoid confrontation with the Captain."

Annie: "That's something I can't do."

Reiner: "Just don't make very suspicious to the Captain."

The two of them starts to walk away while I head to the girls barracks. I didn't told Reiner and Bertolt that I told the Captain the truth but not us turning into a Titan.

Mina: "Hey Annie. There you are."

Annie: "What?"

Mina: "Mikasa said that she saw you walk out late last night. Where did you go?"

Annie: "Does is really matter where I went last night? I just went to the bathroom. That's all."

???: "Are you sure about that?"

We look by the door and saw Ymir smirking.

Annie: "Now what do you want?"

Ymir: "You really took your time on the 'bathroom'. But what bathroom exactly did you went?"

Annie: "What exactly do you want from me?"

Ymir: "Just the truth. That's all."

Krista: "Y-Ymir said that she saw Captain Y/n walk out from the forest last night. Then after that you walk out at the same way he did."

Ymir: "So.... What were you and the Captain doing out in the forest in the middle of the night?"

Annie: "Why should I even tell you? It's private. If you want to know, then go asked the Captain... That is, IF he tells you."

Mina: "I'm really curious now! But I don't think the Captain will tell it to us."

Annie: "And I'm not telling it to you either."

Ymir: "Oh well. Looks like there's nothing we can do. Let's go, Krista."

She and Krista walk out and Mina soon followed them. I look out the window and saw the others training on their own while Mikasa is listening to Eren's shenanigan.

I then saw the Captain carrying some chains over his shoulder and he's holding a box full of ODM blades. He heads at the back of the stable and put all those stuff down.

I walk out of the barracks and head to the Captain to see what he's up too. When I reach to the stable, I saw the Captain carrying a really big anvil over his shoulder like it was nothing.

Y/n: "It's your day-off. What are you doing here?"

Annie: "Nothing sir. Just wondering what your doing with all these stuff."

Y/n: "Forging my own weapon."

Annie: "What's wrong with the weapons here?"

Y/n: "It's durability is weak."

He put big anvil down, creating a crack on the ground.

Annie: "Someone saw us walking out of the forest last night."

Y/n: "So?"

Annie: "Some of them starting to make the wrong idea."

Y/n: "Then let them do what they want."

Annie: "Your not worried that they might know our secret?"

Y/n: "Sooner or later, they'll find out about the truth. But it's up to them if they want to believe their false curiosity."

Annie: "What if they think that we have some secret relationship?"

Y/n: "Like I said. It's up to them if they want to believe their false curiosity."

He starts to break all the blades with his bare hand and put them all in a melting pot. I walk away from him and head to the OBM cable area.

???: "Hey Annie! Is it true!?"

I turn around and groan when I saw Sasha.

Sasha: "Ymir and Mikasa said that you were at the forest last night with Captain Y/n!"

Annie: *Groan*"Yes. Me and the Captain were at the Forest last night. Now stop asking ridiculous questions. Nothing happened to me and the Captain."

Sasha: "Are you sure that nothing happened between you and the Captain?~"

Annie: "Yes. Nothing."

Sasha: "How about we ask the Captain."

Annie: "He's busy. And I doubt that he'll-"

I didn't finished my sentence when she grabs my arm and starts dragging me back to where Captain is.

When we get there, the Captain is already melting all the blades while he's making the design of the blade on a big rock.

Sasha: "Captain Y/n! Sir!"

She saluted at him, but he just continues to carve on the rock.

Y/n: "What?"

Sasha: "Me and the other girls are curious on what you and Annie did at the forest last night."

Y/n: "Haven't you all heard of 'Privacy'? What Annie and I did on the forest last night is only for us to know. Continue following and making these rumors about us, all of you will have extra pain in your training that none of you will last a month."

Sasha(Scared): "S-Sir! Yes Sir!"

She just stood on her place, definitely scared on the Captain's threat. Which I don't think it's a threat.

Annie: "Come on, Sasha. Tell the others it or else the training will be a lot harder because of you all."

I start to drag Sasha away and took her to the Dining hall, where the others are there. When we arrived there, everyone's eyes was on me.

Annie: "Go on, Sasha. Tell them what the Captain told you."

She starts to tell everyone that we'll have extra pain in the training if they don't drop the curiosity between me and the Captain.

Mina: "Wait, something did happened to you and the Captain!?"

Annie: "I don't know if you people really are idiots, or anything. The Captain himself said that there's nothing going on between me and him."

Krista: "I think it's best that we forget everything about it."

Ymir: "If my Krista says it, then I got no choice."

Time Skip brought to you by

Author's POV

It's now the middle of the night and Annie is getting ready to meet up with Y/n. She look back to the others and saw them asleep as she carefully walks out, not wanting to wake any of them.

She made her way to the forest to meet Y/n. When she get there, she saw him whittling something.

Annie: "Captain."

Y/n: "Thought you'd never come."

Annie: "That's because you told me to meet you here. And you'll tell me the truth about you."

Y/n: "And what are you going to do if I told you my truth?"

Annie: "I'll keep it to myself."

Y/n: "I was just a simple soldier, ordered to protect the people. But then one day, the scientist in our facility discovered a new type of energy that can be used. They call it, 'Argent' energy. But what they didn't know, is that the energy, came from Hell itself."

Annie: "Hell? Like when people die?"

Y/n: "Yes. Hell exist and the Demons use the Humans soul to create Argent energy. That why my world is in near extinction because of the Demons. I did everything I can do to defend it, but the Demons are too strong for me. I couldn't do anything but to asked for help."

Annie: "Like what?"

Y/n: "But turning me into one of them."

Annie: "So your saying, your a Demon?"

Y/n: "At some point, yes. What they did to me made stronger to the point that I can take on the armies of hell all on my own. Eventually, I did. But that didn't stop all the Demons from coming. The only way to stop them, is to kill Davoth the Dark Lord and the one who created the world."

Annie: "So this Davoth, is like a God in your world?"

Y/n: "He's the first being. And the true creator."

Annie: "And you killed him?"

Y/n: "Yes. After that, I lost my conscious and when I woke up, I was just here, few years ago."

Annie: "So you've been sent here.... But can I ask you something?"

Y/n: "What is it?'

Annie: "Why do you continue on fighting when you gain nothing?"

Y/n: "I'm fighting its not because I'm expecting to gain something. I'm fighting because of something I believe is right. What about you? What are you fighting for?"

Annie: "I'm fighting for my Father. So he can live a better life."

Y/n: "What if you don't have your Father? What are you fighting for?"

Annie: "..... I don't know.... Guess there's nothing for me to fight if my Father's not here anymore."

Y/n: "Don't you have any friends? Any relatives that will give you motivation?"

Annie: "No. My Father adopted me when I was just an infant. He doesn't have any Family on his own and he's all alone."

Y/n: "Then why are even born in this world, when you don't have any reason to live."

Annie: "That's the question I kept asking myself too, if my Father is gone."

Y/n: "...."

He continue to whittle while Annie sits near him while looking at the lake, shining by the moon light.

Annie: "If you were given a chance to live a normal life, would you do it?"

Y/n: "I've been in many wars.... To me, that's my was normal life. And this is my new life."

Annie: "I mean, a life with no wars, no bloodshed, no destruction. A life where you get to live with your loved ones, families, friends."

Y/n: "What exactly are you trying to gain from me?"

Annie: "I just wanted to know what it means to be happy. Knowing that you said you've fought many wars, there must be someone you care for, that's why your fighting. To go back to your love ones."

Y/n: "Your wrong. The one I care for is the reason why I fought in wars. So even if the war is over, there's no going back for me. War is my normal life."

There was silence at the two of them, which the only noise can be heard is from Y/n's whittle.

Y/n: "You should head back, before some of them woke up and see that your bed is empty."

Annie: "Understood."

She stood up and walks back to the camp and head back to her bed. Y/n continue to whittle, until he puts the knife down.

Y/n: "How long do you plan on sitting there?"

The unknown person stands up and gets up from the bushes.

Y/n: "Mind asking you a reason why your here? Mikasa?"

Mikasa: "I was curious when I saw Annie heading to the forest and decide to follow her."

Y/n: "And what do you think you'll gain with your curiosity?"

Mikasa: "......."

Y/n: *Sigh*"..... How was your Eren's Mother, after the that tragic event?"

Mikasa: "She's okay now. It took her a year to heal her leg. She said that she wanted to thank you personally for giving her a second chance."

Y/n: "Why did you and Eren joined the Military?"

Mikasa: "Eren's first goal is fight the Titans so he can go out of the wall. Mrs. Jeager was against his idea. But after what happened, Eren now wanted to wipe out the Titans for what they did to his home town. So Mrs. Jeager didn't have a choice and let Eren join while Me and Armin did as well."

Y/n: "What was your reason to join?"

Mikasa: "To protect Eren."

Y/n: "Your reason why you join is to protect Eren?"

Mikasa: "Yes."

Y/n: "..... And I'm guessing that you two will join the Scouts?"

Mikasa: "Yes."

Y/n: "....Whatever you heard what me and Annie talked about, you better keep your mouth shut."

Mikasa: "What if I don't?"

Y/n: "Because I'll kill you, and anyone who knows it. Even Armin, Eren and his Mom."

Mikasa: "You wouldn't!"

Y/n: "Try me."

Mikasa grip her fist tightly, but knowing Y/n for a short time, he isn't one who tells jokes. With that, Mikasa heads back to Camp and went to her bed.

Y/n: "Looks like your theory was right, Erwin."

Time Skip brought to you by

The Cadets are now running on the rainy forest with a heavy bag on their backs for their cardio.

Keith: "Move it Arlelt! You'll be inside a Titan's stomach if you can't keep up!"

He was riding his horse and headed towards the front.

Reiner: "Give me that!"

He grab Armin's bag and put it over his shoulder.

Armin: "What are you doing?"

Reiner: "We're being graded. So you better keep up!"

Armin: "But if they see what your doing, they'll low your grade too!"

Reiner: "That's why you better keep up!"

That motivated Armin as he grab his bag back and run pass Reiner.

Unknown to the two of them, while Keith is riding his horse, he glance behind him and saw what the two of them are doing.

Keith(Mind): "Reiner Braun. Stalwart in both mind and Body, and well respected by his comrades. Even asked Y/n to give him tips about his training. But I doubt that he'll accomplish Y/n's intense training."

He then saw Armin run pass him.

Keith(Mind): "Armin Arlelt. Although lacking the physical strength, his aptitude in the classroom is extraordinary. He might even match Erwin's intellect."

After that, all the Cadets reach back to their camp.

Keith: "All of you take a rest. Tomorrow, you'll be exercising on maneuvering and cutting Titan dummies with an actual ODM Gear. Dismiss."

He take his horse back to the stable while the Cadets rested under the roof.

The next day, all the Cadets went back to the forest with their own ODM gear. Keith watch from the top of the tree and saw Annie cutting the dummy Titan's nape.

Keith(Mind): "Annie Leonhart. Her slice attacks are absolutely flawless, but she doesn't work well with others. Similar to Y/n who's also a lone wolf." 

Following Annie, is Bertolt who sliced the same dummy Titan's nape.

Keith(Mind): "Bertolt Hoover. He possesses great potential. But lacks aggressiveness. He only move when someone told him too and doesn't move on his own or without a plan."

He then saw three cadets fly pass him and it was Jean, Connie and Sasha.

Keith(Mind): "Jean Kirstein. He's a top-class user of ODM. But his ego on join the MP always causes him to be a trouble maker."

He then sees Connie fly pass Jean and cut the Dummy Titan's nape.

Connie: "Thanks Jean! I knew following you was a great idea!"

Keith(Mind): "Connie Springer. He excels at executing quick turns, but still a dim-witted."

Connie spotted another Titan dummy, but Sasha was able to slice it's nape first.

Sasha: "Woohoo! Yeah!"

Keith(Min): "Sasha Braus. She's good with her aim and barely miss, she instantly loses her focus when under pressure."

He used his ODM and went to another location and spotted the remaining Cadets. He then saw Mikasa cut the Titan dummy's neck very deep.

Keith(Mind): "Mikasa Ackerman. Completely proficient in every area. Her ODM use and precise cutting is outstanding. Her skills might even let Levi a run for his money. But it won't be easy for her to catch up to Levi."

Then lastly, he saw Eren cut the dummy Titan's nape, but it wasn't too deep for a kill.

Keith(Mind): "Eren Jeager. He has no real specialties, but he improved his grades with unparalleled effort. And he posses twice the sense of purpose than anyone else. He's the type of guy that has the will to slay all the Titan, but still lacks the power to do so. But if he joins the Scout, I doubt that Y/n will take him to his squad.... If he even plans to have a squad."

He then heard an unfamiliar sound and saw Y/n heading toward him. What he noticed is that Y/n isn't wearing any ODM, but he's attach to a cable.

When Y/n landed beside him, he saw his left arm with a retractable arm blade that can be a hook shot.

Y/n: "Is that cadet's training over?"

Keith: "Yes. Now they'll move on with hand-to-hand combat."

Y/n: "Some of them will use that time to slack or do something idiotic."

He jumps down and used his hook shot to swing back to the camp.

Keith(Mind): "Captain Y/n of the Survey Corps. The one they called ' The Titan Slayer'. His strength is immeasurable. I haven't seen him fight a Titan before, but from what the Scouts is saying, he can kill them with his bare hands. He even made his own gear that's made from many unused ODM blades and the chain he got from the day he arrived. I still don't know how intellect he is or his true strength is. Some of the Cadets saw him and Leonhart walking out of the forest in the middle of the night, but I doubt they're doing what the others are thinking. Because he is a man of focus, commitment and sheer will."

Y/n's POV

I arrived back at the Camp and the cadets are getting ready for their next training. I went to my barracks to get the whetstone to sharpening my arm blade.

Then I walk out and sit outside and start rubbing the whetstone to the blade's edge.

As I keep sharpening, I look towards the Cadets and saw them how they fight on bare hands. Some of them are good while the others are pathetic.

I then noticed Annie beat Eren and Reiner easily by flipping them over and letting their ass hanging. I then look towards Mikasa and saw her going easy against Krista.

???: "E-Excuse me, C-Captain Y/n."

I look to where the voice is coming from, and it was one of the trainers that was in-charge of the horse stable.

Y/n: "What?"

???: "U-Um, I'm just here to inform you that your horse don't want to eat."

Y/n: "If she doesn't want to eat, then leave her be."

???: "U-Understood."

She heads back to the stable. I then noticed Annie walking towards me.

Y/n: "What are you doing here? Your training is not yet over."

Annie: "I've already beaten two of them and it was boring."

Y/n: "Then why are you here?"

Annie: "I got nothing else to do."

She then inspected my arm blade.

Annie: "I haven't seen that kind of weapon before. Is that what you did with blades you melted?"

I continue to ignore her just keep doing my own business.

Annie: "I'll take that as a yes. And I'm guessing that it's also a hook shot, seeing the wire behind it."

Y/n: "What exactly, do you want from me?"

Annie: "...... I'm actually interested in you."

I stop doing what I'm doing and look to her face which is dull, no smile or any sense of emotions.

Y/n: "You shouldn't."

Annie: "Is it because your a Captain and I'm a Cadet?"

Y/n: "It's because I'm not interested in any of you."

Annie: "That's the reason why I'm interested in you."

Y/n: "You'll be wasting your time. Because the only emotion I can feel, is rage. The only thing I can do, is kill. And the only thing I know, is to Rip and Tear. Until it is done."

I stop rubbing the whetstone on my blade and retracted it back.

I start to head back to my barracks, when in instinct, I quickly turn around and caught Annie's foot.

Annie: "Looks like you weren't just all talk."

I shove her foot away, making her fall on the ground. I continue on heading towards my barracks and I heard something sharp being pulled out.

I turn around again and this time, caught a knife that nearly hits my eye. The knife was the one that Sadies gave to me.

Annie: "Looks like I really can't catch you off guard."

Y/n: "What exactly are you planning?"

Annie: "I wanna see how you fight."

She charge at me, while I just stood there and did nothing. She tried to kick my leg to make me fall off balance, but she just hurt herself.

He grab her legs in pain and I just sigh and leave her there.

Annie: "Your not even going to help me?"

Y/n: "Your the one who put yourself in that situation. So find the solution on your own."

With that, I finally leave her and head back to my barracks.

Annie's POV

Just what the hell is his legs made off? It's like I kicked a 6 inch thick of steel. If it wasn't for my healing, I wouldn't be able to walk.

But luckily, I quickly healed my leg while no one was looking. After that, I noticed Reiner and Bertolt are signaling me to follow them while everyone else is busy.

I went follow them and make sure that no one sees me. 

Reiner: "We still have no idea on what's happening in the inner wall, Annie."

Annie: "It's not easy sneaking out of the camp when the Captain is always on guard."

Bertolt: "He can't be guarding all night."

Annie: "He does. Even if I wait for him to leave, he just sits there until the sun rise. So I can't give you any update on the inner walls."

Reiner: "And what are the others saying about you and the Captain? Did he caught you?'

Annie: "At first, he did."

Reiner: "What did you say to him?"

Annie: "That I'm heading to Trost to meet someone. I'm not sure if he bought it. But I'm sure the next time he catch me, he won't take any excuse."

Reiner: "Shit. Looks like we really don't have a choice but to wait for graduation."

Bertolt: "I noticed that you were talking to the Captain earlier, Annie."

Annie: "Does it really bother you that I talk to anyone? I'm trying to learn more from him. His training might be intense as hell, but it's a good result."

Reiner: "You have a good point. Maybe it increase our stamina in while we transform."

Annie: "With that being said, let's not make any meetings like this again until we graduate. You not all look at it, but the Captain will figure us all out."

Bertolt: "What makes you say that?"

Annie: "He isn't an ordinary Human. I tried to kick his leg earlier, but I just broke my own leg on the process."

Reiner: "Guess I wasn't just seeing things when I saw him punch a dummy Titan in pieces."

Annie: "Let's get back before everyone noticed that we're gone. And don't speak casual with me."

They both nodded and  walk away from them first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 3K 25
What if the doomslayer had a younger brother that meant the world to him? HIs little brother was always a kind and gentle soul but this made him alwa...
12.2K 296 15
y/n and Porco get dragged to a party and end up playing 7 minutes in heaven. You and porco have met once before but never really talked. Your name ge...
371K 4.2K 32
After being betrayed by Dr Samuel Hayden (y/n) finds them self in a universe without Argent without Demons but this new world has Devils
640 25 18
When you look at a devil, you'd assume its foe were the angels. Not in this twisted hell of a reality. For Demon, and her father, the all-mighty rule...