The Summer We Fell

By brownieeboyy

Felix Fanfic The Winter We Fell is a part of this universe! Please check it out as well!! (both r short stori... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
8

7

7 1 0
By brownieeboyy

Felix and I quickly let go of each others hands, and look to see who called for me.

I see it's Jeongin and behind him is Hyunjin.

Oh...

It's been a few days since the beach night and I haven't seen or talked to Jeongin since then.

"Hey," I wave to them, trying to be polite.

What do I do? Hopefully Jeongin doesn't act weird.

They walk over to us.

"Hey I didn't know you'd be here," Felix said. Directing the question to Hyunjin.

"Yeah I've been wanting to check this place out and I finally had the time. Jeongin wanted to come so I could take pictures of him to post," Hyunjin said.

He really does post all of the time. I've only been following him a few days, since the beach trip, and he's already posted twice. I guess he fits in already pretty well. The rest of the guys post often except for Chan who posts once every 6 months, at best.

Felix nods.

"How have you been doing?" Jeongin asks me.

"Uh- good," I say.

"That's good," he replies.

I nod. This is so awkward.

"Well we'll leave you to it," Hyunjin says.

"Wait lets hang with them," Jeongin interrupts.

"Oh" I say a little too loud. "Yeah, you can join us."

I look to Felix and he looks annoyed.

"Cool," Jeongin says.

I see Hyunjin look to Felix with a sympathetic expression.

Do they know something I don't? They tell me everything, what is happening?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
149K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.