The Road to our Destiny II: T...

De HAKDurbin

It's been two years since Team Rocket was defeated for good, and months since Ash confessed his love to Seren... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Help my Girlfriend and Starlight Children's Foundation

Chapter 63

237 6 4
De HAKDurbin

Chairman Rose stared at the tower with his eyes wide and his mouth hanging agape. When Eternatus appeared in its ultimate form, Rose was exhilarated beyond words. Timothy, Coovers, Electchu, Poliwrath, Odyssey, Shockwave, Blitzwing, and Knightblade were horrified as Eternatus fired beams at the tower and then all around the city. Oleana watched in disbelief while the pilot hid behind her, while Ezria watched with a sinister, Cheshire Cat grin, thinking Eternatus had just proved that only she and Timothy could stop it when not even Serena could with the Master Ball.

But the chairman's hope crumbled when two lights zoomed toward the tower from the south. No one from the landing pad could see what was happening, but the sound of lupin-like howling and explosions affecting Eternatus hinted that whatever those lights were turned things against the chairman's favor.

"Will you shape up, Eternatus?! You're the future of the Galar region!" Chairman Rose begged.

"What's going on up there?" Timothy asked.

"If I had to guess, this must mean Sonia and Gwen have made it with Zacian and Zamazenta," Coovers said.

"And just who are Zacian and Zamazenta?" Ezria asked.

Coovers gave Ezria a smug look as he said, "It turns out it wasn't just one guy with a sword and shield that saved Galar all those years ago. There were actually two heroes who fought Eternatus with two Pokémon named Zacian and Zamazenta. Thanks to Goh and me willingly letting your brother catch us so Sonia and Gwen could escape, they were able to go find Zacian and Zamazenta and ask them for their help."

Ezria scoffed and said, "Really? Even if your friends brought these Pokémon here, do you really think they stand a real chance against Eternatus?"

"They just did some damage against Eternatus," Timothy pointed out.

"They likely just took Eternatus off guard," Ezria said with a wave of her hand.

Just as Ezria was speaking, purple sparks surrounded Eternatus's body and it fired multiple purple beams in all different directions. One of the beams hit the helicopter, creating a purple explosion that knocked everyone off their feet. Everyone ducked and covered until a red explosion and a blue explosion came from the tower and covered the city, stopping Eternatus's attack. Chairman Rose looked up and his heart sank as Eternatus's head crashed onto the tower and into red and white energy before it was sucked into a Pokéball. The clouds turned from red to gray and, after a minute, the red and blue lights shot up into the sky, clearing the clouds. Everyone stood up while still staring at the tower until Coovers turned to Chairman Rose, Oleana, Ezria, and the pilot smugly.

"It seems while there was a bit of delay on our friends' end, Eternatus has been captured," he said. "With that being the case, I suggest we call Timothy and Ezria's battle a draw and you all surrender now."

Ezria snapped out of her disbelief and she glared at Coovers, shouting, "I told you I was going to battle to the end even if your friends captured Eternatus!"

"You still think you will help Rose's dream and win me by beating me?" Timothy asked.

"Both of those things and imprison Knightblade in its Pokéball for its betrayal," Ezria answered.

Electchu, Poliwrath, Odyssey, Shockwave, and Blitzwing gave Ezria dark looks as they and Knightblade took positions. Timothy sighed and shook his head.

"Still stubborn to the very end," he said.

"I told you my love for you drives me this way. If you don't accept it, then you're in for the humiliation of your life even if you have a whole team," Ezria said. "Avalugg, Blizzard!"

"Shockwave, Disarming Voice!" Timothy shouted.

Shockwave took a deep breath preparing to disrupt the other side again, but a powerful Blizzard blew Timothy's Pokémon away before a single heart came out of its throat. With all six Pokémon on the ground, Ezria's Pokémon charged in. Knightblade came just in time to dodge Doublade's swords and protect Blitzwing from Scyther's scythes. The siblings rose into the air and began clashing swords fiercely while Blitzwing came to and continued its fight with Scyther. Sirfetch'd ran toward Odyssey to finish it off with Brick Break, but Eletchu fired an orb of electricity, knocking Sirfetch'd back before they continued their duel. Avalugg used Blizzard again to force Poliwrath, Odyssey, and Shockwave back.

"Poliwrath, Shockwave, combine Hydro Pump and Psyshock! Odyssey, get ready to use Aura Sphere!" Timothy shouted.

"Ice Beam on Odyssey!" Ezria shouted.

Poliwrath and Shockwave unleashed their attacks together, creating a massive beam of purple energy and water. Alalugg looked away from the oncoming attack to fire a white beam at Odyssey. The beam hit the Aura Pokémon as it created an orb of aura and the combined attack hit Avalugg before it could try to freeze Odyssey in a block of ice. The Iceberg Pokémon took damage, but Ezria's only aim was to stop Odyssey from using a move Avalugg was weak against. The crisis was averted and Avalugg's defense did its job.

"Smack Down!" Ezria shouted.

Several glowing orange energy globs appeared in front of Avalugg. They stood still for a moment before they turned into brown stones and Avalugg fired orange energy at its opponents with a trail of the stones. The energy hit Poliwrath, Odyssey, and Shockwave, knocking them off their feet. Odyssey and Shockwave whimpered on the ground, growing weaker, but Poliwrath pushed itself up, having taken the least damage thus far among the three. Avalugg fired another Ice Beam, and Poliwrath lifted its hands to create a wall of water that turned into ice upon impact, separating Avalugg from its opponents.

Shockwave turned to Sirfetch'd and lifted it up in the air using Psychic. Sirfetch'd screamed, trying to move its body in vain as Electchu, Poliwrath, and Odyssey prepared to take out their helpless opponent with Thunder, Hydro Pump, and Aura Sphere respectively. Before they unleashed their attacks, Avalugg burst through the ice with a mighty roar. It turned to Shockwave and opened its mouth, creating a yellow aura shaped like a set of teeth. It ran towards Shockwave but Odyssey pushed Shockwave away, disrupting Shockwave's psychic hold on Sirfetch'd. The Iceberg Pokémon bit hard and shook its prey to dig its teeth-shaped aura into Odyssey's body. Odyssey howled until its eyes grew heavy and the aura thrust it into the ground.

"Gardevoir!" Shockwave shouted.

Odyssey laid on the ground limp with swirly eyes until Timothy returned it to its Pokéball. Shockwave glared at Avalugg with glowing blue eyes and Avalugg was lifted into the air. Shockwave threw Avalugg at Sirfetch'd and Sirfetch'd ran away, barely avoiding Avalugg falling on top of it. Poliwrath raised its hands to use Surf again and a wave of water emerged underneath it. The Tadpole Pokémon rode on top of the wave with its fists glowing white, planning to finish Avalugg off with Dynamic Punch.

"Avalugg, force that Surf back and, when it falls, use Ice Beam!" Ezria instructed.

With another roar, Avalugg summoned a powerful blizzard that stopped the wave in its tracks and then pushed it back. Electchu and Shockwave ran as the wave fell backward, but the water crashed underneath Electchu and Poliwrath fell off just as Avalugg used Ice Beam. Within a blink of an eye, the water turned into ice, leaving Electchu frozen solid and Poliwrath upside down with half of its body trapped. With a grin, Sirfetch'd created a giant blade of energy from its leek and slammed it down at Poliwrath. The ice broke into pieces upon impact and when the giant blade disappeared, Poliwrath lay unconscious on its front.

As Timothy returned Eletchu and Poliwrath, Avalugg and Sirfetch'd turned to Shockwave with sinister grins. Sirfetch'd's leek glowed pink and it ran toward Shockwave, ready to use Brutal Swing. Shockwave lifted the Wild Duck Pokémon up from the ground, unfazed, and used Sirfetch'd's leek to smack Sirfetch'd in the face repeatedly. Avalugg used Smack Down to free Sirfetch'd but Shockwave levitated Sirfetch'd in front of it to shield itself from the orange energy.

With Sirfetch'd left in a daze, Shockwave fired a purple beam at it from behind, instantly knocking it out and sending it flying until it hit Avalugg in the face. Avalugg growled at Shockwave as Ezria returned Sirfetch'd and opened its mouth to use Ice Beam again. Shockwave's eyes glowed blue and it lifted Avalugg into the air and flipped it so it was facing the sky. Avalugg fired before it realized what happened, barely missing Scyther as it chased Blitzwing.

As Shockwave held up Avalugg, it realized Blitzwing had bruises over its body while its opponent only had some. The Embrace Pokémon smirked as the wheels on its head turned and it called out to Blitzwing to gain its attention. Blitzwing looked down, Shockwave pointed at itself, then at Blitzwing, and then at Avalugg, still hanging upward. Blitzwing smirked and nodded. It made a u-turn, flew toward Avalugg, passing Scyther, and stopped in front of Avalugg's flat back. It turned to face Scyther and mocked it in a sinking voice, saying its trainer really was as thick as a Snorlax. Scyther let out a venomous cry and zoomed toward Blitzwing, its mind set to hit it again with Acrobatics. At the last second, Blitzwing flew up with one strong flap of its wings and Scyther rammed into Avalugg head first.

Avalugg let out a painful roar and Scyther's eyes widened, realizing what it had done. Blitzwing rammed Scyther using Aerial Ace and finished it off using Brave Bird. It took damage from its second attack, but the Valiant Pokémon was fine with that as long as its opponent was down. With Avalugg's large body having served its purpose, Shockwave used Psyshock to finish it off and released it from its psychic grasp, letting it fall to the metal floor with a crash.

Ezria growled in frustration as she returned Avalugg and Scyther to their Pokéballs. She looked up at the sky to find Knightblade and Doublade still clashing swords and shield. Neither Pokémon have taken any damage or showed signs of growing tired from their duel. If Ezria was to gain the upper hand despite only having one Pokémon left, Timothy's other Pokémon needed to be dealt with and luckily one was badly damaged and the other was weak to half of Doublade's attacks.

"Doublade, dodge your sister's attack then use Night Slash on Blitzwing and Shockwave!" She commanded.

Doublade's swords avoided swings from Knightblade's sword, then swooped down toward Blitzwing and Shockwave. The first sword slashed Blitzwing from behind and Shockwave moved back but the second sword cut its stomach. Knightblade looked down to find its training partner lying on its back with swirly eyes and Shockwave on one knee again, massaging its gut. Knightblade screamed Blitzwing's name and, with its blade still ready to use Shadow Claw, swooped down and spun its sword around, hitting both of Doublade's swords in the face. Doublade's swords hit the floor and they laid still for a moment before they lifted themselves from the ground. Its bright yellow eyes stared coldly at Knightblade, who glared back, holding its shield and its blade still covered in black aura. Shockwave's eyes glowed blue, getting ready to use Psychic on Doublade.

"Shockwave, stand down," Timothy said. "This is Knightblade's fight."

"Wait. What? Shouldn't you just take out Ezria's partner now and be done with it?" Coovers asked.

"I agree that this logic is flawed. You should take out Timothy's Gardevoir while you have the chance, Ezria," Chairman Rose said.

"Shockwave is still barely standing Uncle Rose. It's not going anywhere," Ezria said. "Besides, Timothy and I agree for once. With most of our team down, it's almost too fitting that this battle is a clash of swords. This will determine the more powerful passion between my love and Timothy's desire to be the best."

"And if you fail?" The chairman challenged.

Ezria let out a low cackle and said, "I've trained Doublade and used it in battle much more than I have with Knightblade. Not even Timothy could have trained it well enough to best its brother."

Knightblade winced, and Timothy glared at Ezria. The landing pad grew silent a third time, with Knightblade and Doublade staring at each other again. Doublade gave Knightblade a look of hate for the cuts on its hilts. At this moment, Doublade silently made it clear that it wanted to ruthlessly beat Knightblade until it was barely hanging on for life. Knightblade attacking it for harming an enemy Pokémon on top of its betrayal was the last straw. At this moment, Doublade had no sister,

"Doublade, Night Slash!" Ezria shouted.

"Knightblade, Shadow Claw!" Timothy shouted.

The Pokémon charged at each other, with Doublade letting out an evil battle cry. It went into a wild flurry, forcing Knightblade to abandon using Shadow Claw and protect itself in Shield Forme. Knightblade rotated back and forth to protect itself from both swords with its shield, taking advantage of its high defense in this form, yet it grew harder to keep track of the two swords as Doublade's slashes grew wilder.

Eventually, Doublade's attacks began to slow down, giving Knightblade the chance to go on the defense. It unsheathed its sword and began slashing and thrusting, forcing its enemy back. After a few moments, Doublade stopped Knightblade's advance, using one sword to parry and the other to attack. Knightblade struggled again as it tried to go on offense and defense.

"Doublade, grab it by its sword and shield, and pull it down!" Ezria shouted.

Doublade's left sword wrapped its arm around Knightblade's sword's handle and grabbed Knightblade's shield with the arm of its right sword. Knightblade tried to break free, but Doublade's grip was too strong. The two swords pulled Knightblade down, preparing to thrust it into the ground.

"Knightblade, free your sword with Flash Cannon, then force Doublade's other sword to the ground!"

Knightblade created a white orb in front of its sword and fired a white beam that hit Doublade's left sword in the face. The Sword Pokémon let go of its handle as Knightblade aimed its shield at the ground with Doublade's right sword still holding on to it. Knightblade dived down until Doublade's right sword slammed into the ground, sandwiched between the ground and Knightblade's shield. Doublade's sword groaned in agony as it let go of the shield.

"Now, use Shadow Claw!" Timothy shouted.

"Use Aerial Ace then use Night Slash!" Ezria shouted.

Black aura surrounded Knightblade's blade again, and it did a flip to swing downward at Doublade's right sword, but the left sword rammed Knightblade from behind. Both of Doublade's swords glowed light purple and it slashed Knightblade from behind repeatedly. Doublade's right sword was slower than the left but its attack still did serious damage. With one final blow from both swords, Knightblade fell to the ground face first. It laid motionless for a moment before it slowly tried to push itself up. Doublade hit Knightblade in the back of its head with the bottom of its hilt, and Knightblade's face fell flat on the ground.

"Knightblade!" Timothy and Coovers shouted simultaneously.

"Gardevoir!" Shockwave shouted.

Ezria looked at the fallen Knightblade with a wicked grin. Chairman Rose and Oleana eased up with Timothy's second to last Pokémon still standing but weak. Doublade's swords zoomed toward Shockwave but Shockwave caught them without blinking. The swords tried to break free but didn't move an inch. Ezria grew frustrated again, realizing she wasn't at a disadvantage with her partner not having any ranged attacks. It looked all too certain Shockwave would finish it off with its Psyshock.

But after several seconds, Ezria realized Shockwave wasn't doing anything. It just stood in place while holding Doublade hostage. Ezria, Chairman Rose, Oleana, and the pilot looked at each other while Coovers leaned into Timothy's ear.

"What's wrong with Shockwave? Is it waiting for you to give it a command?" Coovers asked.

'I don't know," Timothy said.

Just then, Shockwave turned its head to Knightblade and began shouting at it. Timothy tilted his head as he noticed Shockwave's hands were fists, and there was a look of encouragement in its red eyes. Knightblade stayed motionless for a moment before it took its shield and used it to push itself up. Timothy's eyes widened, and he looked at Shockwave approvingly.

"Shockwave is telling Knightblade to keep going," he said. "It believes in Knightblade."

Coovers smiled and said, "Then what are we waiting for? Come on, Knightblade! Get up!"

"You can do it Knightblade! Finish this!" Timothy shouted.

Knightblade stopped pushing itself up for a moment to take several deep breaths before it rose back up into the air. Shockwave smiled and used Psychic to turn Doublade around. The Sword Pokémon's eyes widened in disbelief before it growled in frustration.

"You can't be serious," Ezria said. "Several blows from Night Slash and it is still willing to fit just because you encouraged it?"

"That's the way people and Pokémon work together, Ezria. We support each other," Timothy said. "In that regard, that's what matters most. Even if Ash defeated me through his feelings for Serena, it wasn't a means to use them as a weapon. All he wanted was to make Serena smile when she was down and he worked hard with his Pokémon to make it happen. You can't win just through feelings alone."

Ezria's face softened and looked between Timothy, Coovers, Shockwave, and Knightblade. The companions of the one she fell for were looking at each other with heartfelt looks, silently agreeing with Timothy. Ezria was silent for a few seconds before she snorted. The snort turned into a snicker. The snicker turned into a chuckle. Finally, she was laughing so much that she was holding her gut. Chairman Rose and the pilot joined in the laughter while Oleana muffed a "heh" with her mouth.

"Gotta admit, my love, your attempt to entrance me is quite darling. You almost had me for a second," Ezria said before her face turned serious again. "You're still new to having the slightest idea how powerful romantic feelings can be and it's time I prove that once and for all. Doublade, Night Slash!"

"Knightblade, Shield Forme!" Timothy shouted.

Knightblade sheathed its sword and used its shield to block Doublade's attacks, with its brother's red blades glowing light purple one final time. The Sword Pokémon attacked ferociously, but with one of his swords still badly damaged, the swords were out of sync as though a swordsman wielded them with a severe cut on his arm. The longer it attacked, the sloppier its swipes were. Finally, Doublade finished its attacks, with Knightblade taking minimal damage. Ezria's partner's eyes grew heavy as Timothy gave Ezria a serious look.

"I don't have the slightest idea, do I? Then, let's see what happens when I do this for Gwen," Timothy muttered before he shouted. "Knightblade, finish this with Shadow Claw!"

Knightblade took out its sword with its blade once again covered in black aura with a purple outline. With a battle cry, it attacked both of Doublade's swords in their faces repeatedly. The Royal Sword Pokémon slashed with his eyes shut, trying to be brave as it damaged its once beloved brother with all it might. When Knightblade was finished, it breathed heavily, its golden eye growing heavy. Ezra grinned again.

"A valiant effort but you forget that between the two of our Pokémon, Doublade has the highest defense out of all Ghost type Pokémon," she said. "All Doublade needs is to cut Knightblade and Shockwave one more time and you are as good as mine."

Chairman Rose and Oleana smirked, sharing Ezria's confidence. After a few seconds, their confidence faded as they realized Doublade's swords began to sway back and forth like leaking balloons running out of air. Ezra's beloved partner tried to stay conscious, but it was taking all of its strength to stay afloat. Finally, Doublade's swords fell to the ground, and its plaque, floating beside Ezria throughout the battle, fell hard on the ground as though it was a large chunk of rock.

Silence overtook the landing platform as everyone stared at the fainted Doublade. Knightblade continued breathing heavily before it let out a loud cry for its deceived brother. Ezria froze in place with her eyes wide and her mouth shaking. Timothy, Coovers, and Shockwave walked over to Knightblade. Its trainer and its fellow Pokémon padded its back to comfort it. After a moment, they turned to Chairman Rose, Oleana, Ezria, and the helicopter pilot. Coovers took out four handcuffs from his backpack and stepped forward with a cocky grin.

"Well, now that we've had our final showdown, all four of you turn around with your hands behind your back if you please," Coovers said. "I've been waiting long enough to gain standing innovation from my superior by taking you in."

"Is that so? Well, you're going to be waiting a little longer," Chairman Rose said.

Before Ezria knew it, Chairman Rose pushed her from behind, and she fell into Timothy's arms with Timothy on one knee. Rose grabbed Oleana's hand and they ran past their enemies, heading back inside the stadium to find another means of escape. Shockwave's eyes glowed blue and the chairman and his most loyal follower were lifted into the air before Rose could reach for the door. Shockwave used Psychic on the pilot also and levitated all three of them toward Coovers. Rose panicked and kicked the air in a desperate attempt to escape as Shockwave put his hands behind his back.

"Chairman Rose, you and your associates are under arrest for crimes against the way of life between people and Pokémon!" Coovers announced as he cuffed the chairman.

With two clicks, the cuffs were locked around the chairman's wrist. Oleana gasped as she watched her dear boss realize that he was done and he hung his head. Oleana was so brokenhearted at the sight of the chairman cuffed that she ignored Coovers cuffing her. As Coovers went to cuff the pilot, Timothy began to stand up while still holding Ezria. Ezria grabbed him by the shirt, and he looked down to see her resting on his chest with a pleading look.

"Timothy, no matter what I've done or how carried away I might have gotten, my feelings are real," she said. "We're both passionate about being the best and wanting what's best for others even if we have different ideas. It would be insane not to fall for someone you have that much in common on top of him not looking at you as something to win. I would have done anything to make you see we belong together from the day we met. Was there any part of you that wanted to stay by my side?"

Timothy felt guilt overtake his heart as Ezria pleaded. He wanted to tell her yes to give her comfort before she was sent to jail, but no matter how he tried to reason with himself, he knew, in the end, he couldn't lie anymore. Ezria's heart broke as the man she loved put her back up to her feet and stepped away.

"I'm sorry, but no," Timothy said. "We are alike in some ways. If I was the one idolized all my life and craving for sincere love, and you were the only one who saw me as a person, perhaps I would have acted similarly, but even if we had the same ideas, you were too late. For what it's worth, Ezria, I hope you'll get a short sentence, and you will find the man you're looking for."

Ezria tried to take it with a calm expression, but her rose red eyes had lost their sparkle. She looked away and nodded before putting Doublade back in its Pokéball. Ezria looked up at Knightblade and gave it a small smile to say she's glad the Royal Sword Pokémon would be alright. Knightblade wished it could say something to her, but it knew Ezria wouldn't be able to understand.

Just as Coovers cuffed Ezria last, Gwen, Winnie, Cufant, and Drifloon came out from the exit door. Gwen's Pokémon's faces lit up to see the chairman cuffed, but as soon as Gwen saw Timothy, she beamed and raced into his arms. Coovers covered his mouth to hide a gasp as he watched Timothy and Gwen embrace with hope. However, as soon as Gwen appeared, Ezria's eye glimmered again in bitter rage. Watching Gwen happily embrace the man she loved made her blood boil. With her hands still cuffed, Ezria charged toward Gwen, letting out a bloodthirsty scream, but she only took a few steps before Shockwave caught her and lifted her up in the air with Psychic. Her scream broke Timothy and Gwen out of their happy moment, and Gwen let go of Timothy to walk over to Ezria with a smug grin.

"Guess what, Ezria? It wasn't looking to the future that saved Galar, but looking at the past," Gwen boasted. "I solved the mystery of the Darkest Day with my friends and thanks to that, Eternatus is trapped forever in an ordinary Pokéball."

"So, you're going to gloat just because things suddenly went your way? Real mature," Ezria snarled. "When I get out of prison, I'm gonna make you pay for ruining Galar's future and poisoning Timothy's mind! I swear on my love for him!"

"Ha! If you think I needed to change his morality, then you don't know Timothy at all. Your 'love' is hardly something to swear by," Gwen said. "That said, lower her over to me, please, Shockwave."

Shockwave tilted its head before it lowered Ezria until she was at eye level with Gwen. After a few seconds, Gwen's smugness turned into a look of immense anger that made Ezria's face grow pale. With a wrathful scream, Gwen pulled her arm back and punched Ezria. Ezria let out a high-pitched yelp as Gwen's fist collided, forcing her head to turn away from Gwen. She was left in a daze before she turned her head to face Gwen again, her hate growing stronger. Timothy rushed over to Gwen, but she held her hand up to stop him while glaring at Ezria.

"I have been wanting to do that for many reasons," Gwen said as she massaged her hand. "You happily followed someone who endangered lives. You played with people's hearts and then crushed them when you found something else to entertain you. You had the gall to mock me about losing my mother and claim it was for the greater good. And finally, that was for kissing and proposing to my boyfriend."

Ezria released a sharp gasp with her eyes wide and mouth hanging agape.

"B-B-B-Boyfriend?" she whimpered.

Gwen walked over to Timothy and wrapped her arms around his right arm possessively. Ezria turned to Timothy, who put his hand on one of Gwen's arms that were hugging his arm and nodded. Ezria's mouth shook, and she whimpered as her reality finally shattered. Coovers kept his mouth covered to hide a squeal of delight before he pulled himself together and turned to Shockwave.

"Come on Shockwave. Let's go put these guys in the back of a police car or two," he said.

"Gardevoir," Shockwave said with a smirk.

As Shockwave followed Coovers to the exit with its captives still in its Psychic control, Ezria turned her head to Timothy and Gwen as she passed them until they were out of her line of sight. With Timothy, Knightblade, Gwen, Winnie, Cufant, and Drifloon the only ones on the platform, Gwen let out a heavy sigh and rested her forehead on Timothy's shoulder. Timothy patted her back with his free hand.

"That felt so good," Gwen said. "Was it like this when you knocked out Trent?"

Timothy hesitated before he answered, "In a way."

Gwen smirked while still resting her head on Timothy's shoulder, not minding that the Pokemon were watching. After half a minute, Gwen let go of Timothy and turned to give Knightblade a heartfelt look. The Royal Sword Pokémon floated down for Gwen to hug it.

"I'm glad you're alright Knightblade," she said.

"Aegislash," Knightblade said.

Gwen broke the hug and looked around before giving Timothy a confused look.

"Where's Electchu?" she asked.

"It got frozen into a block of ice during the battle," Timothy said. "On that note, I should get my Pokémon healed up at the Pokémon Center."

Gwen chuckled and said, "Yeah, mine could use some healing too. Everyone else is out on the street waiting for us anyway, so let's not keep them waiting."

Timothy nodded, and they returned Knightblade, Cufant, and Drifloon to their Pokéballs. As they walked toward the exit with Winnie beside them, Gwen felt her cheeks heat up as she grabbed Timothy's hand. Timothy turned to Gwen and smiled, ignoring that his face turned red. Gwen smiled back and moved closer to Timothy as they walked hand in hand, happy to begin acting like a real couple.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
618K 31.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
137K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...