Curses - Luxiem + Shxtou Fanf...

By TrAsHreee

I wonder what it feels like to be in a loop. If you couldn't stop dreaming, what would happen? Is what I'm s... More

Somethings You Need To Know
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~

~Chapter 7~

561 18 14
By TrAsHreee

Hello again! Sorry for the 2-day wait. I just finished the story. This is the last chapter of this story. I'll be making more fanfics and one-shots in the future. This chapter might make you hate me lmao. Anyways, enjoy! 

Shu looked over at Luca. They were in the bed holding hands and staring at the ceiling and sometimes outside. They had been talking for hours. Luca wanted to get Shu's mind off of the nightmares and it was working. Shu had been smiling and laughing for the past hour which made Luca happy.

"Luca, do you think...because the curse is so old, that my family might have books about it?" Shu asked all of a sudden. Luca looked at him, "Well maybe? It must have a past, right? Everything has a past!" Luca said as Shu nodded. He sat up and looked back at Luca with a smile, "Do you wanna come with me? Or you wanna stay with the others?" He asked. Luca sat up and rubbed Shu's hands, "Sure. Would it just be you and me?" He wondered and Shu nodded, "Yeah, unless the others what to come, but I doubt that they will. Everything that has been happening recently...I don't want to drag them through more." Shu said as he looked at Luca.

Luca smiled as he got up and hugged Shu, "It's ok Shu. We'll give the others a break from all this curse stuff." Shu smiled as he closed his eyes and nodded, "Yeah." He said and stayed in Luca's lap. Luca giggled, "So we going or you going to stay here?" He asked. Shu looked at him and got up, "Fine, let's go then." He said and began to get ready. Luca grabbed the car keys and walked downstairs. He saw Vox and Shoto talking on the couch along with Mysta and Ike.

"Where are you going?" Vox asked as everyone looked over at Luca.

"I and Shu are going back to his home to find out who the curse is. He's getting ready right now."

"Can we come?" Ike asked as Luca shook his head, "Shu doesn't want everyone over there again. He doesn't want to drag y'all into something again like last time."

"So how come you're going?" Mysta asked as he got up. Luca shrugged, "I guess he just wants me to come. I don't know." He said as Shu walked downstairs. Ike looked over at Shu and got up, "Why are you going back to the village, Shu?" Shu looked over at them and then at Luca, "Why did you tell them?!" He asked as he sighed. He looked over at the others, "I'm going to find out who the curse is and hopefully get rid of it."

"We should go with you then," Shoto said as Shu shook his head.

"No. You guys will stay here." He said and went towards Luca. Vox got up, "Who are you to tell us to stay or go?"

"Just stay! That's all you need to do!" Shu said and grabbed the door knob. Vox grabbed Shu's arm and yanked him back, "We don't want you to go by yourself."

"I'm not going by myself! I'm going with Luca!" Shu argued and got up. Luca nodded as he put his hand on Vox's shoulder, "Relax, we'll be ok." Shu nodded as he walked past Luca. Vox looked at him, "We don't want you to go because we want to help." As Shu grabbed the door knob again and looked at the others, he said, "I don't need help looking for some old books. I promise that I and Luca are going to be alright. Y'all need to stay here... I already put you through a lot..." He said and opened the door. Luca followed behind and shut the door.

Vox sighed as he sat down and stared at the floor. Shoto looked at Vox and grabbed his hand, "It's ok. They'll be back soon." He said and smiled. Vox looked at him and smiled.

Shu got out of the car when they arrived at the barrier line. Luca looked at him and then around, "So we just go in?" He asked and Shu looked at him, "Yeah, but something seems off." He said and looked around. Shu looked over at Luca as he shrugged, "We should go in. Maybe someone...or something might be here." Luca said as he walked towards the barrier line, "No, no! Stop. Let's not go until the sun goes down. I don't want any unwanted attention." Shu said but Luca wasn't having it. He grabbed Shu's wrist and dragged him inside the barrier line. Shu's eyes went wide as he tried to stop Luca.

"N-No Luca!" He pleaded, but Luca would not stop.

"No Shu! You're cursed. The last time we came to the barrier line, the voice messed you up. I will not listen to you until we get inside your village!" Luca explained as Shu became quiet and let Luca drag him. Shu looked at Luca and tried to stop him, "Luca, stop. Let me go!" Shu said as Luca yanked him again, "Stop fighting me, Shu. Just let me lead you. I don't trust that voice." Shu sighed as he let Luca drag him through the barrier line.

Once they got there, Shu was surrounded by everyone again. Shu smiled as he tried to walk through, "Good to see y'all again! It's only been a day." He said as Luca giggled.

"So?" Someone asked.

"You are so cool!" A little girl said.

"Why do you leave?" A boy said. Shu looked over at Luca who was laughing and tried to get him to help.

"Ok, I've missed y'all too, but I have the stuff to do. We can play later and talk!" Shu struggled to get out of the crowd. Everyone smiled as they got excited. Shu's parents walked over, "Shu! It's nice to see you again! Why are you back?" His mother asked. The group of people walked away once Shu's parents showed up. Shu looked at them and smiled, "Do you know the curse that was-"

"No! You can't be!" Shu's mother cried. Shu's father looked at Shu and then at his mother, "Shh, it's ok. We knew it would happen." He whispered. Shu looked at them confused and Luca walked over, "Do y'all have a book about the curse?" Luca asked. Shu's parents nodded as they brought them over to their home.

Shu's mother looked at Shu with sad eyes as his father looked for the books. "His name. The curse's name is something we will never be able to say, Shu. He had cursed this family for over 3000 years. And whenever we learn his name, he will scar us. Here, come sit." Shu nodded as he and Luca sat down.

"The curse made sure that we would never say the name so we wouldn't tell the younger ones. So, your father's great great great grandfather wrote books about him. He had spent his whole life learning the curse. He even talked to it as if a friend. But the curse knew that he was writing all about him and killed him. Luckily, he put a barrier around the book so no curse could break through it," Shu's mother explained. Shu nodded as he looked over at his father who had the book. "Now Shu. Have you been having terrible nightmares to the point where you think you've been changed?" He asked. Shu nodded as he looked back at his mother, "The curses name is Kazimir." Shu's eyes went wide as he grabbed his neck and started to chant words of a death spell. Shu's parents rushed over to him along with Luca to try to get him to stop.

Shu closed his eyes as he tried to fight the curse.

You can't stop me, Shu! You won't be able to live!

Stop it! Leave me alone!

No! This family is one of the strongest and long-lasting families in this world! Your line of sorcerers will perish! You will be the start of this purge!

NO!

Stop fighting me, Shu. You know you want it!

Shu screamed as he put his hands on his head, "No! NO! NO!" He yelled. Shu started to bang his head on everything. Luca tried to get him to stop, but Shu just screamed and ran into things.

NO! I DON'T WANT IT! NO NO NO! STOP IT!

This is what I've always wanted Shu. You can't stop me. I'll use you to do what I wish I could have done for the past 3000 years. You are just a toy. If you-

Kazimir! Kazimir! Your name! Relieve yourself to me! Face me!

Shu screamed as he looked up. His eyes were completely white. He growled as he tried to fight the curse. Kazimir smirked as he relieved himself, "Congratulations. You are the first Yamino to ever try and face me." Shu growled as he stared at Kazimir, "I know your name. I know what you can do..." Shu said. His voice was demonic. His looked like a curse. The process was faster than Shu thought.

Shu's mom cried as she grabbed Shu's hand. Luca held him in his arms and his father was trying to get the healing supplies. Luca looked at Shu's, now bloody and ripped-up body. He was scared to see any of his friends die. He held Shu tighter and put his face on his neck. One of the only places that Shu left safe. Shu's mother rushed over the Shu's father and helped with the supplies. She brought them over to Shu and Luca and looked at Luca, "Please, put him down right here. We're going to heal him." Luca looked at her and nodded as he place Shu's body on the circle.

Luca was scared. He wanted to help Shu, but it was only his fight and there was no way he could help him. All Luca could do was sit there and do nothing. He killed Luca not to be able to help the one he loved. He saw Shu's body twitch and whine. Luca looked away and covered his face to try and stop himself from crying. He saw Shu in so much pain and he could do nothing about it.

Shu's parents were healing Shu as fast as possible, but it seemed that nothing that they did was working. Shu's mother cried as Shu's father tried to calm her down. Luca sat there in silence as darkness started to fill his mind. He stared at the ground, traumatized to hear Shu's parents tell them that Shu might die.

Shu panted as he looked at Kazimir. Kazimir laughed as he healed himself, "You won't be able to beat me, Shu. You are ripping yourself up right as we speak. You are weak. Interestingly, you are the most powerful one. Your parents probably never told you that. That's why you are a target to everyone. People want that you know. The power. And you hold it." Shu rolled his eyes and rushed over to Kazimir again.

They fought for what felt like years. Shu would get hurt more and more and Kazimir would just heal himself. But Shu was able to stop that with his magic. That's when the fight started.

Shu screamed as he started to hurt himself again. Ripping and scratching himself over and over. He looked at Luca and his parents and rushed over to them. Luca's eyes went wide as he shoved Shu's parents away from Shu and blocked him. Shu growled as he bit into Luca's neck and tore a chunk of it out. Luca screamed in pain as he slammed Shu into the wall and grabbed him, "Shu! STOP IT! FIGHT IT!" Luca yelled. Shu groaned as he shook his head and yelled, "SHUT UP! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!" Luca's eyes went wide as Shu ripped some of the skin off of his arms. Luca yelped in pain and shoved Shu away. Shu whined and groaned, "STOP IT! DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!" He cried as he put his face in his hands and screamed. He slammed into the walls again.

Luca could do nothing but watch his loved one cry, scream, groan, and whine with pain and sorrow. Tears rushed down Luca's face as he watched Shu fall to the ground. He could feel Shu's life disappear. Luca sat there paralyzed until he was able to crawl over to Shu's body. There was blood everywhere. Luca shook Shu's body and cried as he saw that Shu was dead. Luca screamed and he hugged Shu's body. Luca could only feel pain.

Shu blasted Kazimir and panted. Kazimir coughed in pain and growled, "Stop fighting me, Shu! You are dead! You don't even-" Shu screamed and jumped on Kazimir and grabbed his neck and slammed him down. Kazimir groaned as he tried to put a curse on Shu but he threw him across the room, "I don't care. I'm still alive here. I'm still alive there."

Kazimir groaned as he struggled to get up, "E-Even if you are alive...you won't be able to leave. You are in my curse hole, Shu...once I die..." Kazimir coughed up blood and formed a knife in his hand. He pulled it to his neck, "You would fill my place as the curse." Shu stared at Kazimir as he watched him cut his head off. Shu laughed as he walked over to his body and looked down at it, "It was easier than I thought to outsmart you..." Shu said as he smashed the body into mush. Shu walked back over to the side of the room they fought at. "I-I need to get out of here...this place is changing me..." He said as he closed his eyes and tried to connect himself to the real world again. But it didn't work.

Shu sighed as he closed his eyes.

Hikarino. I need you to help me out for a sec.

With what? I'm talking to Eki. So it better be quick.

Take me back to my body before I turn.

Fine. Keep your eyes closed and connect yourself to the real world. You'll be back in no time.

Thanks...

Shu opened his eyes and saw Luca crying. He was in his arms, "Luca...?" Shu asked as he tried to sit up, but the pain rushed to him. Shu screamed in pain as he saw all the bodies. His eyes went wide. Luca looked at Shu and hugged him, "Y-You're alive?!" He asked and smiled as he grabbed the healing supplies, "Hold on Shu." He said as he started to heal him. It was his first using magic, "Sorry if it hurts Shu. This is the first time I'm doing something like this." He said as Shu closed his eyes. He started to relax as he felt all the pain disappear from his body. Shu smiled as he looked at Luca and sat up, "Thank you, Luca... Are my- OMG LUCA! Y-YOUR NECK!" Shu yelled as his eyes went wide.

Luca shrugged as he hugged Shu, "Oh, I'm fine. You kinda ripped it out, but I think I'll be fine." He said. Shu shook his head, "No! Here, lay down." He said as he shoved Luca down and started to heal his neck. Luca blushed as he watched Shu heal him. He giggled as he grabbed Shu's waist. Shu blushed as he looked down at Luca, "Just because you're hurt doesn't mean you can get special treatment." Shu said as Luca grabbed the back of Shu's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Shu blushed even harder as he closed his eyes. Luca giggled as Shu growled, "Are you happy now?" He asked. Luca laughed and nodded as they got up.

Shu's parents rushed over to Shu and hugged him tightly, "Did you get rid of him?" Shu's mother asked. Shu smiled and nodded, "Though it took so long. I'm quite tired. We're going to head back. Our friends are probably worried." He said and Luca nodded. Shu's parents smiled as they hugged him and Luca and waved goodbye, "Bye bye everyone!" Shu yelled as everyone waved goodbye.

.

.

.

Mysta looked at the time and back outside, "They've been gone for like 10 hours! Why did they have to go..." He whined as Shoto sighed, "They are fine Mysta. They are probably on the way back right now." He said and went to Vox who was sleeping on the couch. He smiled as he lay on Vox's chest and closed his eyes. Mysta sighed as he saw the car pull up. Mysta smiled as he got up and rushed outside. Shu and Luca got out of the car and Mysta rushed up to them, "Are you ok?! I felt you-" Shu smiled, "Yes, I'm fine and I'm not cursed!" Mysta smiled and hugged Shu. Luca smiled as he walked inside and walked up to the room.

Shu and Mysta both walked in together and joked around for a bit. Shu looked over at Vox and Shoto who were both asleep. It made Shu smile even more. Mysta leaned into Shu and yawned, "Yeah I'm tired too Mysta." He said and laughed. He got up and carried him to bed, "There ya go." He whispered and walked out of the room and shut the door gently. Shu yawned as he walked up the stairs, trying his hardest not to fall.

Once he got into the room where Luca was waiting he crashed on the bed and closed his eyes. Luca giggle as he grabbed Shu and put him on his chest. Shu groaned and smiled, "I'm sleepy Luca." He said and leaned into him. Luca smiled and rubbed Shu's head, "Night night dear~," He said, kissed Shu's head, and closed his eyes. He was allowing them both to finally rest peacefully through the night. 

Thank you for all the support and for reading this fanfic. I had so much fun writing it! Like I said before I'll make stories in the future but for now bye bye ^^

Total words for the whole story: 17200 (Not joking lmao)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 785 19
Todoroki has hanahaki for his fellow classmate, at first it was subtle. An itchy throat, a slight difficulty doing heavy exercise. But then it got wo...
10.7K 356 26
[TEYVAT AU, COMPLETED] THANK YOU FOR 10K READS & VOTES! ♡ Thoma wished to bring his Inazuman father his dandelion wine until a big wave hit his boat...
622K 22.5K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
29K 465 22
sonny and alban are really close so close that there other classmates though that they are dating but they are not but Alban wish they are alban has...