One Night to Forever

vmommy tarafından

Bongbong Marcos,the only son of the wealthiest family in the country accidentally shared a night with a stran... Daha Fazla

A/N
Start of Forever
You Again
Imelda
Sally
Kit
Irene
sa susunod na habang buhay
In a Café
Sky Deck
Brekky, Lunch, and Dinner
hindi pala sapat
Where Are You
Midnights
Everything About Kit
Done Deal
Mangoes, Crib Set, Coffee
Bed Sharing?
Pregnancy Hormones
Wish it was you
Spotted you
I know you
5-course meal
Patient Man
Photobooth Picture
PS:)
Padaba taka
Cookie
Another Baby
@amasterm1nd
Space for Cookie
Cookie's Mom
Joint Account
Candle House
Viber, Champagne, Marriage
High Infidelity
Closure
Paper Rings
How You Get the Girl
It's Nice To Have A Friend
I Am In This
Five Cookies
We Never Go Out of Style
All Of The Girls You Loved Before
F is for ...
Mine (bongleni version)
Glitch
End of Forever
...Ready for it?
Look What You Made Me Do
Midnight Rain
End Game
Say Don't Go
You Are In Love
Out of the Woods
Haunted
Right Where You Left Me
New Year's Day
Dress
Anti-Hero
The Great War

Antonio

773 40 27
vmommy tarafından

Sally took Leni to the doctor immediately after knowing that she hasn't get checked up. She wants to know if her daughter is really pregnant. Leni was just sitting there beside her mom while waiting for their appointment. She didn't know what to do to correct things. She's hoping that she got false positive from the test kit she took. If she's really pregnant with Bongbong, it's going to be chaos.

The doctor soon got Leni in and started to take on some blood from her for the quantitative blood test or the beta hCG test. Leni wanted to cry already not because of the needle inserted into her body, but because of the fear that she might suffer the consequences if the test results came out positive.

"Is it done?" Sally asked.

Leni just nodded.

Sally was nervous too. She want to scold her daughter so badly but she knew that Leni needed a mother as of the moment.

"Are you okay?" Sally asked.

Leni looked at her mom with puffy eyes. "I'm sorry mom. Hindi ko po sinasadya."

Sally hugged her daughter, Leni cried. "If you're really pregnant, we'll talk to your dad about this."

"Pero mommy magagalit si daddy. Baka itakwil nya ako—"

Sally cut Leni off, "It's the right thing to do, anak. Then, we'll talk to the father of your baby."

"Ma, no! Please." Leni begged. She doesn't want Bongbong to know.

"Anong gagawin mo sa bata kung buntis ka nga?" Sally was confused.

Leni pursed her lips, "If ever I'm pregnant, I'm going to keep this baby. Bubuhayin ko sya mag-isa." She caressed her stomach.

"But Leni—"

"Mom please. I don't want him to know about this." Leni cut her mom off. She's decided already that she's not gonna let Bongbong know about their child.

---

Leni went to school the next day even if she's feeling tired and ill already. She doesn't want her students to be left behind. She's going to take it easy, she told herself.

"Mare!" Risa exclaimed the moment she saw Leni walking in the hallway. "Ano kumusta? Anong sabi ng doktor?"

Leni smiled weakly at her, touching her stomach unconsciously, "Magiging ninang ka na."

Risa gasped. "What?!"

Leni nodded, "I'm pregnant, Ris."

---

Leni went home in Naga after her parents told her to. She knew what this means already, she's anxious of what's going to happen. Her dad will be pissed about it for sure. She took the bus going home. After 10 hours of travel, she finally arrived in Naga City.

Leni can feel the fast beating of her heart. She's too anxious for this. She want to breakdown even before meeting his dad. Also, her mood swings and being too emotional is making it harder for her to cope with the stress due to unexpected pregnancy. She tried to calm herself as she went down from the tricycle as it stopped in front of their gate. It's clear to her that she's going to keep her baby no matter what happens.

She slowly opened the gate of their house. "Ate!" Malou screamed as she met her halfway. They hugged briefly. Malou helped her with her stuff too.

Upon entering, Leni saw her dad sitting on the dining table reading some newspaper. She figured that her mom was still in the kitchen as she finish preparing their breakfast. "Dad." Leni's voice was slightly anxious. She went to her dad to exchange some pleasantries. She soon found her mom, they hugged too.

"Kumain na muna tayo." Antonio, Leni's dad said. They all moved to their seats.

The breakfast was silent. None of them are speaking, they all knew why though. They're just waiting for Antonio to address the elephant in the room.

Boboy and Malou, Leni's siblings then excused themselves right after meal. They're still attending school. Leni was suddenly left with her parents. She knew it's time. She exhaled heavily.

"Anong plano mo, Leni?" Antonio asked.

Leni gulped, "Um aakuin ko po yung responsibilidad nito dad. I'm going to keep this baby."

"Yung tatay ng anak mo nasaan?" Antonio asked again.

"Hindi nya po alam, dad." Leni answered shortly.

Antonio frowned, "Kailan mo balak sabihin sa kanya na buntis ka?"

Leni doesn't answer. She doesn't want Bongbong to know.

"Sabi ng mommy mo saakin, ayaw mo daw ipaalam sa tatay ng bata na nabuntis ka nya? So what do you want to do then? Papabayaan mo nalang na nadisgrasya ka ng lalaking yun? Alam mo bang ang laking kahihiyan nyan sa pamilya natin, Leni?" Antion scolded her.

Leni knew how much damage her unexpected pregnancy was to her family's image. They live in a small city and her dad is the RTC Judge so a lot of people will know about her status. "Sorry po, dad."

Antonio exhaled in exasperation. He was fuming when he learn from Sally that their daughter was pregnant. He wanted to scold Leni so badly but Sally consoled him and talked to him calmly. Sally decided that everyone needs to calm down first and resolve the issue rationally. She instructed Leni to go home after a week when she knew Antonio was already calmer. "Thisay is what's gonna happen." Antonio said with conviction. "You'll go back in Manila to tell the father of your child about this. He needs to be responsible—"

"Pero dad—" Leni was about to protest but his dad wasn't finished yet.

"He must marry you."

---

Leni stared at the positive pregnancy test results. She sighed. She didn't know how to tell Bongbong about the child. She cannot marry him.

"Sabihin mo na kasi kay Sir Bongbong para matapos na. Kung panindigan nya edi go—" Risa said.

"Paano pag hindi?" Leni cut her off.

Risa sighed. The whole scenario is too complicated.

"Alam mo naman na hindi basta basta ang pamilya nila diba? I mean they're too rich and famous, mas malaking damage sa image nila kapag nalaman ng ibang tao na nakabuntis si Sir. Saka what if pilitin nila ako na ipa-abort ang bata?" Leni was anxious of the possible scenarios. She don't know how rich people thinks.

Risa's eyes bulged, "OA ka naman sa ipapa-abort! Mukha namang mabait ang pamilya nila, well, si madam mabait pero not sure sa mga anak. Pero diba nameet mo na si Madam? She likes you."

Leni rolled her eyes, "Risa, she likes me nga pero paano pag nalaman nyang dinadala ko ang apo nya? Sige nga? Paano nya matatanggap na may nabuntis ang kaiisa-isa nyang anak? Sige nga?"

Risa didn't answer anymore.

---

"Ano anak kumusta ka dyan? Anong mga nararamdaman mo?" Sally asked over video call.

"Okay naman po mom. Medyo nagsusuka lang lalo na kapag morning. Saka palagi akong pagod." Leni reported. She's been feeling ill since she's in her first trimester.

"Basta kumain ka sa tamang oras, pupunta ako dyan next week dadalhan kita ng mga vitamins saka mga pagkain." Sally was worried.

Leni nodded.

"Kakausapin ka daw ng daddy mo." Sally said. She faced her phone to her husband who's been sitting beside her.

"Leni? Nasabi mo na ba sa tatay ng anak mo na buntis ka?" Antonio asked.

"Hindi pa po, dad." Leni said.

"Kailan mo ba balak sabihin?" He asked. "Kung hindi mo sasabihin, ako mismo ang magsasabi dyan sa lalaking yan na may nabuntis sya. Isa pa, gusto kong makausap ang magulang nya."

---

The pressure brought by her dad plus her hormonal imbalance causes Leni too much stress. She didn't know how to handle things anymore. She just want to have her baby without marriage and without too much drama.

Her phone beeped. It's her mom's message.

Your dad said sya mismo ang pupunta dyan bukas para kausapin ang magulang ng lalaki.

Leni wants to evaporate after reading the message. This can't be happening to her. She immediately went to Risa and asked her if she can come with to Bongbong's office. She's gonna tell him before her dad do so. Risa agreed and drive right away.

The receptionist didn't accommodate Leni and Risa upon their arrival. They didn't have an appointment with Bongbong. "Sige na, miss. May importante lang talaga akong sasabihin kay Sir. Kilala nya kami, faculty kami sa university nila." They showed their ID but the receptionist didn't let them in.

"Anong meron?" A woman interrupted. Leni and Risa turned around to see her. She's tall, skinny, and pretty. She's wearing a black dress and black heels. She seems too formal.

"Ms. Charity, may gusto po kasing umakyat sa taas to meet BBM. Sabi ko wala silang appointment with him. Faculty daw po sila sa Francia." The receptionist told the woman named Charity. Apparently, she's Bongbong's EA.

Charity looked at Leni and Risa. "Ano pong concern nyo? Sorry po pero wala po kasi kayong appointment kay boss so I'm afraid he'll not accommodate you as of the moment."

Leni's heart breaks. "May importante lang po sana akong sasabihin sa kanya. Kahit 10 minutes lang po sana, maam. Sobrang importante lang po talaga."

Charity looks at Leni and she find her nice and respectful, but she cannot let her in that easily. Her boss will surely scold her. Her phone rang even before she could answer, it's her boss.

"Yes, boss?" Charity answered. "Nasa baba po ako, yes po. Yes yes sir." She looked at Leni. "Um actually, may naghahanap sayo dito boss. Importante daw po, faculty daw po sa university."

Leni showed her id to Charity.

"Leni Gerona po." Charity said over the phone. "Ah okay po, sige sige boss. Copy po." Call ended.

Charity smiled at Leni, "Let's go, maam. Pinapaakyat po kayo ni boss sa office nya."

Leni was delighted. "Than you, maam."

They reached the top floor of the building. Leni's hands were trembling. She doesn't know how to even start a conversation with him. She doesn't even know him. Risa said he has the worst attitude among Imelda's children. She's expecting for the worst.

The elevator ding. The next she knew, she's standing outside his office. Charity opened the door. "Boss, si Ms. Gerona po."

Bongbong looked up from his computer and saw Leni. Leni gulped.

"What can I do for you, Ms. Gerona?" He stood up and went to the couch. She followed. Charity left together with Risa. They'll wait outside.

"Sir, I'm sorry for barging here like this pero this is important." She started. She opened her bag to get a paper plus the pregnancy test she took.

Bongbong frowned. "What is it?"

Leni exhaled heavily as she handed him the results, "Sir, I'm pregnant."

To be continued...

💖❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.2K 1.9K 22
As one of the world's top music producers, Min Yoongi didn't have time for relationships and quite frankly didn't want them. To him, they were a wast...
5.7K 212 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...
328K 14.2K 96
Athena Jane Leal Argel or AJ a Graduating College student who has a huge crush on Ferdinand Alexander "Sandro" Araneta Marcos III, eldest son of Vice...
271K 7.4K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...