The Undercover Lovebirds

By Mxngo_Bxrry

A girl name Y/N who has been a agent her whole life. But was partner up with someone so cold-hearted and hear... More

The Agency-Chapter 1
My New Partner-Chapter 2
Training Session-Chapter 3
Frenemies?-Chapter 4
Getting To Know You-Chapter 5
My Way Of Apologizing-Chapter 6
Our Weird Date Night-Chapter 7
Did We Slept Together?-Chapter 8
I Should've Been Your Company-Chapter 9
Focus on Movement-Chapter 10
Suspicions-Chapter 11
Disguises-Chapter 12
The Mission-Chapter 13
The Mission Pt 2-Chapter 14
Love Of Indulgence-Chapter 15
Why We Feel Like This? Chapter 16
I Can Read You- Chapter 17
The Unwanted Date-Chapter 18
Second Chances?-Chapter 19
Jealousy And Feelings? Chapter 20
You Know You Want Me-Chapter 21
Waves Of Pleasure -Chapter 22
He Is Just A Waste -Chapter 24
Wake Up And Break Up-Chapter 25
This Desire Between Us-Chapter 26
Dance Lessons?-Chapter 27
The Lunch Meeting-Chapter 28
Business Between Us Now?-Chapter 29
I Want To Love You- Chapter 30
Breakfast-Chapter 31
Our Investigation-Chapter 32
Our Investigation Pt 2-Chapter 33
Our Investigation Pt 3-Chapter 34
Disappearance Of The Six Women-Chapter 35
Muffins and Business-Chapter 36
Huey's Date Night-Chapter 37
Y/N's Date Night-Chapter 38
Just Wait For Me-Chapter 39
Trapped, But Alived-Chapter 40
Taking An Bullet For U-Chapter 41
An Bonus Part-Chapter 42
A Baby? Our Babies-Chapter 43

Thuds and Curiosity-Chapter 23

1.3K 22 72
By Mxngo_Bxrry

Y/N's pov

The next day I woke up from the sun in my eyes groaning from the light. I checked my phone and missed 10 missed calls from Kai and then I checked our messages.

Kai: [Hey Morning, You probably sleep but I felt bad about last night so I'm on my way to check on you.]

Y/N: Awww shit.

I looked to my rights and see Huey dead asf. Those snores are attractive as shit. But he needs to get the fuck out of here, Kai could be here any minute now. I'm so glad I leave in an apartment so he won't suspect Huey's car on my driveway if I had one shit. I smacked Huey's head and he woke up and looked at me while scowling.

Y/N: Sorry but you need to go. Like NOW

Huey: Ughhhh, why are you up so early and why you rushing me

Y/N: Kai is on his way! I knew this wasn't a good idea. Get your punk ass up.

Huey: Ma'am, do it look like I give a shit? Cuz I don't Let him see me not like he gonna do shit but get mad.

He chuckled and laid back down, closing his eyes. Is he fucking serious!? Of course you don't give a shit but I do! Now get your narrow ass up! I hit him again and he groaned with annoyance and threw a pillow at me.

Y/N: OW!

Huey: It didn't even hurt weakling.

He says as he gets up from my bed and putting his clothes back own or at least his shirt but his pants is somewhere. Before we knew it my doorbell was ringing. Me and Huey made eye contact because we knew exactly who it was. But of course Huey looking unbothered and nonchalant as always obviously don't care if we get caught or not.

Y/N: Just...pick all this up and I'll keep him distracted downstairs.

Huey: Why you care so much about this man feelings? maybe I should teach you some not giving a fuck lessons to since I'm your "partner"

Y/N: just clean this up and stay quiet please for me!

I grabbed a robe and tied it up. He has a hella staring problem yeah I know my body looks good. The only last time you was putting your hands on it.

Huey: You better when you're naked but yeah I'll clean up.

Y/N: Whatever Huey just do what I said.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and opened the door seeing Kai and I told him to come in.

Kai: Hey baby

Y/N: ...hey

Kai: You good, I mean you took so long to answer the phone

Y/N: I was sleep I'm sorry

Kai: Damn I didn't know you could stay asleep until 10.

Y/N: Yeah...just been put in a lot of work last night.

Kai: Ohh yeah?

Y/N: Yeah

Kai: That's whats up. I hope you didn't overworked yourself last night or tried to wait for me to come over for the movie.

Y/N: Oh no I didn't overworked myself but been put in some work... you know?

Kai: Ohh yeah I get it

There was a thud noise upstairs and I looked at Kai while he was looking curious. God damn Huey you can't do shit right but probably just fuck. Probably the only thing he good at shit.

Kai: Uhmm what was that?

Y/N: I think something fell. I was organizing my room last night but didn't finish..

Kai: Oh of course it just sounded louder than I expected.

Y/N: Yeah. So why couldn't you come yesterday?

Kai: ...Uh I had a lot of work. Been called in from work.

Y/N: Ohh ok it be like that..

There was another thud again and facepalm oh my goddd what is he even good forr? Kai looked back at me chuckling and I looked back at him confused.

Kai: I'll help you organize your room come on let's go

Before he can go up the stairs I blocked the stairway and he looked at me with a lot of curiosity.

Y/N: No no, don't it's okay it just a little bit of stuff.

Kai: Well. Can I still go up the stairs?

Y/N: Why

Kai: Well I don't know give me a tour.

Y/N: I can another day when I clean my room.

Soon there was another thud oh my goodnessssss now Kai really wanted to know what was that noise. He went beneath my arm and went up the stairs.

Y/N: Kaiiiii what are you doingggg

Kai: That was more than an item it sounded louder than before.

Y/N: Oh. How come?

Kai: I am really good with sound track Y/N *chuckling*

He opened my door and my room was messy as shit. But that's not what I was looking at. I was looking around to see Huey but he was nowhere to be seen. But imma be on his ass because why my room so damn messy.

Y/N: Hey uhm imma use the bathroom.

Kai: Ok. I'll straighten some of this up a little.

Y/N: Oh... Just put it on my bed don't go in the closet. I wanna organize it

Kai: Ok

I went in the bathroom and closed to door placing my hand on the door taking a deep breath. Thank you Jesus, I think Huey is in the closet that's why I told him to not go in it if Huey will stay quiet! Before I knew it I felt my waist getting pulled back and soft lips on my neck. I looked at the mirror and saw Huey behind me. I turned around and push him back.

Huey: Damn, what's your problem.

Y/N: why you made all that damn noise.

Huey: Well for your information I knew Kai was gonna come up after a third thud so I made your room messy a little bit. I'll help you when he leaves.

We was whispering the whole time because my bathroom is not too far from my bedroom instead tho I punched his chest because he really could of got us caught I'm surprised he even think to make my room dirty because I been telling Kai the whole time that it needed to be organized when it never did. Huey started chuckling while he got up closer placing his lips on mines as I rolled my eyes.

Huey: See? I told you you had nothing to be worried about.

Kai: Y/N, Are you okay?

Huey then went back to his scowl after he heard his voice. They really do hate each other with a passion. I hid Huey somewhere and came out the bathroom.

Y/N: Yeah I'm good.

Kai: Oh ok well I gotta go. Gotta catch up on some things with Melissa.

Huey: Yeah catching up on that pus-

I closed the door fast as hell and Kai looked at me like I was crazy...I swear I'm gonna whoop Huey's ass once he leaves.

Kai: Did you say something? And why you closed the door like that?

Y/N: I saw a bug that I seen yesterday and didn't want it to come out so I could kill it. Really really torture it and no I didn't say anything.

Kai: Oh! Ok *laughing*

Y/N: Yeahh, welp I'll see you later.

Kai: Okay bye.

He went downstairs and I followed him to make sure he was really out my fucking house. Once we left I locked the door and went back upstairs grabbing my small bat and going into the bathroom trying to attack Huey.

Huey: Chillll!

Y/N: No because your dumbass could've got us caught!

Huey: If you gonna hit me with a bat at least used the skills I taught you shit you're horrible.

Y/N: Bitch-

OOP that was close 💀 is Y/N ever gonna find out Kai's cheating? How do you think you'll feel about it? Will she find out he's cheating in the next chapter maybe maybe not Find out in the next chapter as it continues 😮‍💨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 4 10
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
3.8K 136 34
An investigative journalist starts to come and talk with the brothers while they are in Hoag. But what does she really want from them that she keeps...
27.5K 992 52
The Freemans' lives are turned around from a lottery ticket win and a girl with nowhere to go. Huey, Riley, and now Ebony? Will they and their friend...
1.1K 10 11
A GIRL NAMED Y/N GET SOLD TO MAFIAS NOT ONE BUT SEVEN MAFIAS BY HER FATHER HE SOLD HER TO SAVE HIM SELF FROM DYING BY THEM SO Y/N FELL IN LOVE WITH...