Crackerbox βœ”

By Nicoismysenpai

πŸ†Featured on TeenFiction | Head Over Heels To Leroy 'Lee' Hiew, home's never felt like home. He has a huge m... More

zero: crackerbox
zero and a half: playlist
one: something something
two: moon river
three: revolving sun
four: ten minutes
five: and burn
six: family ties
seven: blurry vision
eight: long drive
nine: goodnight kiss
ten: midnight guest
eleven: everything sucks
twelve: little moments
thirteen: video games
fourteen: like you
fifteen: grenadine dreams
sixteen: twin flames
seventeen: beautiful creatures
eighteen: radio silence
nineteen: killing me
twenty: warm bodies
twenty-two: empty shells
twenty-three: sweet chaos
twenty-four: constellations of us
twenty-five: i'm sorry
twenty-six: yadda yadda
bonus: butterflies
bonus: thank you, trivia, and what's next
from the fans

twenty-one: dying sun

183 21 41
By Nicoismysenpai

"Feeling better?" Jax asks.

Lee stares at his bare thighs, half-covered by the t-shirt---two sizes too big---Jack's lent him. It smells like sea salt and hot chocolate, the scent of fresh laundry detergent lining every sleeve---almost threadbare and yet so well-kept, like all Jack's clothes are, like the way Jack holds Lee's heart. Jack's gone looking for a pair of pants that'll be able to stay up around Lee's waist without exposing his dick to the world, and in the seconds that he's been gone, his sister's already moved in.

There's something different about Jax's usually playful stare, though. Her eyes are softer, more careful. They look at Lee like he's made of glass, and he realises that she's afraid---afraid to say something wrong and hurt him. Scared to drive the dagger deeper into his broken heart.

So he swallows his feelings, pulls the knife out even though it leaves behind a gaping wound that gushes blood like a fountain, slicing through arteries and veins alike until his chest is numb, black and red and blue. He grins broadly, casually waving Jax's concern away. "Yeah! I'm feeling much better now!"

Jax smirks, the tension quickly leaking out of her broad shoulders. "I suppose you'd definitely feel better after fucking my brother."

"What?" Lee shrieks, voice notching up several octaves.

"Oh, I just so happened to see you two coming out of the bathroom together, so I figured---"

"Shut up," Lee squeaks. His body tingles, the memory of Jack's hand around him still engraved into every inch of his being like a thousand burning suns, hot and bright and beautiful. And it stings like a fire he keeps walking into, scorching away all the rest of the world until all he can feel is Jack---his hands, his lips, his skin...nothing but Jack. "We didn't do anything."

"Nothing at all?"

"Nothing at all." The words are tight, stuck somewhere in his throat. Lee's normally a good liar, but his cheeks flush every time he remembers how he'd been brought to the edge of glory far too soon, too caught up in the moment to focus on anything but Jack's fingers pulsing around him.

"Sure. Then how do you explain the---"

"Oi, Jax. Get the fuck out of my room," Jack orders, flinging the door open and throwing himself on the bed next to Lee, nearly shoving his sister off the mattress in the process. Lee doesn't miss how Jack doesn't bother straightening out the creases on the formerly perfectly-pressed bed this time, and he wonders, cheeks flushing, if it's because he's rubbing off on him.

Jax rolls her eyes. "Always so rude, Jackie. You sure we were raised by the same people?"

"Obviously not. I was raised by actual parents. You were raised by wolves."

"Wolves, huh? And yet I'm not the one who's being primal right now." Jax gestures to the way Jack's hand has unconsciously settled over the scar decorating Lee's knuckles, a gesture that makes Lee flinch like he's been burned. "Look at you. You can't even keep your hands off your boyfriend for a second."

Jack makes a frustrated noise in the back of his throat, and to Lee's shock, clasps his hand around his head before pressing their mouths together. It's quick, punishing, almost bruising, a desperate clash of tongue and teeth that sparks wildfires through Lee's blood, an electric shock that blows all his fuses and drives him almost insane. Something in his chest snaps---more, more, more---and he throws himself into the kiss with frenzied passion, fingers pressing themselves against Jack's face, the ivory bow of his ribs uniting his heartstrings in a feral symphony.

When Jack finally pulls away, a thin string of saliva still connecting their lips, Lee swears he catches a rapid smirk flashing across Jack's mouth. "How's that for primal, huh?"

For once, Jax has the decency to look embarrassed. "Fine. I get the hint, you fucker." She gets up, sighing. "Looks like Jackie's getting a little possessive. I'll talk to you later, Lee." And then she grins, all sharp teeth and good intentions. "I hope you actually feel better soon, Lee. If you want to come over and need me to kick James out, just say the word."

The moment the door clicks shut behind her, Lee turns to his something something. "What was that all about?"

"You know she has a crush on you, right?"

"So what? You're jealous?"

"Can you blame me?" Jack admits, cheeks burning red. "You're amazing."

A chuckle drifts from Lee's throat, caught like a rat in a trap. "Don't worry, Pref. I don't do kids." His fingers find Jack's square chin, running themselves along the line of his jaw. "And besides, I've only got eyes for you."

Jack flushes, tearing his gaze away from Lee's. "I couldn't find a pair of pants in your size, by the way. Me and Dad's trousers would slip right off, and Jax is too small---"

"It's okay, Pref." Lee swings one bare thigh into Jack's lap, savouring the way it makes Jack jerk away and splutter indignantly. "I like it better this way, anyway." He flashes Jack a grin. "Or rather, I like how flustered it makes you."

"I am not flustered," Jack protests, words cutting off in an embarrassingly high-pitched squeak as Lee pulls his entire body into his lap, Jack's muscular thighs hard beneath him.

"Really?" Lee teases, digits teasing the underside of Jack's chin. They flit over the burn on his neck, then withdraw, as if hiding from the past. He presses his thigh down into Jack's own, relishing the groan that slips from Jack's perfect lips. "Then why are you acting like this?"

"I don't know." Jack's mouth twitches. There's the slightest hint of a smile. "You're driving me crazy."

In Jack's arms, it's so easy to just---forget. Forget about everything. His grades are slipping off the rails. His mother. His father has a private investigator on his tail. His mother. Socks is still at Yumeko's house, probably howling for her master every night. His mother again. Everything.

But in his head right now, nothing remains save for the stars in the sky and the warmth of Jack's body. So he leans into his touch a little more, kisses him like he means it, because he really does. He means it---more than he's ever meant anything in his entire life. I love you, once, twice, a thousand times, a silent mantra carried on the wings of the sky.

"I hope I'm not too heavy for you," Lee remarks, wrapping his arms around his something something's neck.

"Of course not. I'm weak, but not that weak. I can handle someone sitting on my lap." Jack's arm encircles Lee's slender waist, large palm rubbing over his sharp hipbones. "You've gotten thinner lately." His other hand reaches for Lee's face, where soft cheeks have given way to defined cheekbones and a jutting chin's tapered into prominence. "I'm worried."

"You're always worried, Pref. Don't worry so much about me." Lee leans down, presses his mouth to the side of Jack's face. "I'm a big boy. I can take care of myself."

"You're an idiot, that's what you are." And then Jack kisses him, again and again, tongues and teeth and lips locking until Lee's left begging for air, all the oxygen drawn out of the vacuum of his lungs. His gasps turn to pants as Jack slides his hands down Lee's body, lifting the hem of his shirt and indenting half-crescents into Lee's tanned thighs. His mind goes blank when the pads of Jack's fingers press themselves beneath the waistband of his briefs---almost, but never there.

More.

"Hey," Lee mumbles, feeling his own cheeks burn scarlet. His voice is scratchy, almost too embarrassed to come out of his throat. "I---I---I want to go all the way. With you. Now. If that's...okay."

Under him, Jack jerks, obviously startled. "Right now? You want to---to---have sex?"

More.

"If it's---" Lee's words catch on his tongue, the fire in his belly curling and spreading outwards, wings itching to take flight. "Okay. I mean." He swallows hard. "If it's okay with you. If you---if you want me too." A sigh escapes his lips, full of the longing and desire swimming in his chest. "You---you make me feel so greedy, Jack."

He senses Jack stiffen, and Lee thinks, Fuck. This is it. I've fucked up again. He waits for the instinctual blow, for Jack to push him off and spit at him, for his heart to shatter into a million pieces.

But the attack never comes.

Jack clasps Lee's chin gently, the slightest hint of a smile tugging at his mouth. "And why's that?" he asks.

More.

"Because no matter how much I get, I just keep wanting more and more of you," Lee breathes.

The flame trapped in the ivory lantern of his ribs, a firefly in the night, flickers and sputters, waiting for someone to blow it out.

Instead, Jack reignites the flame.

His hand slips beneath the shirt Lee's wearing, fingers running over the jut of his ribs and the curve of his stomach. His touch burns like a fire, setting Lee's blazing skin alight as he runs his hands over his chest, his waist---everywhere. "So you think about this a lot, huh?"

"Yes," Lee admits as Jack tugs the hem of his shirt up and lifts it over his head, leaving him nearly bare. A gasp escapes his lips as Jack presses his mouth to Lee's neck, kissing it gently. "I---so often. I---um---"

Mortification coats Lee's cheeks in bright vermillion. He's not sure when he'd gotten like this---so forward, so shy, so out of control. He's always been the tease---cool and collected while Jack blushes---but...something's changed. And he feels it, an electric shock that makes his entire body tingle as Jack pulls his face down and claims his mouth in a heated kiss. He feels it as he hangs in the undertow, helpless in the face of his own desire.

"Do you think about me when you touch yourself?" Jack whispers, voice raspy. His breath is hot against the shell of Lee's ear, something thick lining his voice. Want, so hot and palpable it cuts right through Lee's bones.

"I---" Lee swallows, so embarrassed he's sure he'll combust any second now.

"It's okay. You can say it." Against Lee's burning skin, Jack's lips curl into a thin smirk. "I want to hear it."

"I---"

"Say it."

"I---fucking hell, Jack. I do, okay?" And Lee's going too far, falling in too fast, but he's already in too deep to care, so he continues, words spilling out of his mouth like a grocery list of shame. "I---touch myself to the thought of you all the time---and---and---" He drops his head into his hands, face scorching his palms. "Fuck, I can't say it. It's too embarrassing, okay?"

"Nonsense. I want to hear everything," Jack teases, lifting Lee's chin with one playful finger.

Bastard. He's enjoying this way too much.

"S-s-sometimes I fuck myself," Lee stutters, hoping the bangs that have flopped into his face hide how red his cheeks are. "With my f-fingers. And I---I keep imagining you're there. That you're---touching me. Fucking me. Making me yours."

Great fucking job, Lee! You've essentially just confessed to being a complete sexual deviant who jacks off to him! Look at what you've done! Now he's going to run away before you even get the chance to date him!

Jack's hand is suddenly on his head, patting his blue-grey locks gently. Lee jolts, surprised.

His something something grins at him through lowered lashes, tender amusement painted across the canvas of his sturdy face.

"Good boy," Jack says.

Something inside Lee stirs to life.

He melts, drowning in Jack's riptide, lost in his careful control. Every string tethering him to the outside world snaps, and for a moment, nothing else matters as Jack kisses him like he's his whole world and the universe beyond. Even when they break apart, Lee still feels Jack all over him, the imprint of his lips dancing on his mouth like a ghost in the night.

"Shit," Jack hisses, burying his face in Lee's bare chest. "You're so fucking hot."

Through his embarrassment, Lee allows himself a quick grin. "Right back at you, Pref."

"Damn. How did I get so lucky?"

Jack's fingers are prodding at the waistband of Lee's underwear, slipping his briefs off. Down, down, down. Lee's so self-conscious he can hardly breathe, his heart a racehorse in his chest as Jack drinks his scarred visage in like fine wine, eyes flickering hungrily over every mark and burn and wound as if Lee's something beautiful---something to hold and cherish and love.

He doesn't miss the way Jack stiffens under him, how he sucks in a sharp breath through his teeth. "Fuck. You're gorgeous."

Gorgeous.

It's a word Lee rarely hears---not nearly often enough. It plays all the strings of his heart like the world's smallest violin, a glass marionette waltzing across an ivory keyboard. And shit, he can't get enough, bathing in the golden glory of that one simple word. Gorgeous. Jack thinks I'm gorgeous.

"Thank you," he answers, voice uncharacteristically quiet. He doesn't know what it is that has him so tongue-tied---normally, he'd be joking around, laughing up a storm, but. But. Something's different. And Lee's not sure what.

Boys are hurricanes at heart, and Jack is one now as he sweeps Lee into a frenzied kiss, one that transcends the limits of simple physicality. His hands trail Lee's sides, leaving wildfires in their wake, and Lee can't help it---he falls, right into the eye of the storm, drowning in the endless sea that is Jack Sang.

"Jack," Lee breathes, the word a ragged gasp as his last threads of control snap in two. "I---"

The chime of the doorbell echoes through the house.

And then, a scream.

"sooo i honestly didn't mean for this to get so steamy" ~ a liar who read too many BL mangas this week and essentially turned into the human male equivalent of a bitch in heat

no but like---they're so addictive jshdjsjj if you need recs, some of my favourites are Therapy Game (the original, not the Restart version because the Restart version is lowkey trash), Secret XXX, Dirty Vibrations, and my current favourite Love Nest. (also Love Shuttle, which i'm about ⅓ done with so far! i'm not the biggest fan of the art style for that one so i almost clicked out but fortunately i didn't because it is literally the funniest thing ever)

i also posted some concept art on my Insta account for my upcoming 2023 project, Love Therapist! it'll be a Teen Fiction/Romance novel featuring the school's resident love advisor and his cold assistant, with the main theme of behavioural psychology, which is something i've never written before so it'll be something new for me! so if you're into that (or just wanna see some art), check out Louis Tai's concept sketch on my Insta acc :P

sorry this update was so late! i've been busy prepping for my IGs (which are in like, 2 weeks) as well as enjoying my last days of school. can't believe i'm about to leave HS T_T i've never taken so many selfies in my life lmao

also i've been prepping for prom! because remember how i said i was gonna ask my crush to prom in my previous chapter? well...HE SAID YES! and he's like...actually happy about it? i think? i mean he seems happy but he could just be a very good actor---aNygAys, your guy has a prom date now AHAHAHA and he is so so cute omg

there's only about maybe 5-6 chapters of CB left, so i'm trying to make them the best i can! so i hope you guys like them hehe ;P as always, lmk any thoughts and criticisms on this chapter! your feedback is always appreciated <333

stay safe, and ily guys <3

xoxo, Alex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 8.3K 44
"If you came here looking to lose your will to live, then you've found the right place." "It feels like home." //Phan
49 0 22
Hey! This is 'Home is a feeling' . This book showcases a mental journey that we have all been through at some point in our life. Personally , moving...
342K 5.2K 93
started.2017 psa: i was 12-13 when i wrote this so it's embarrassing ☹
445K 16.5K 41
Walking into an empty house is normal to me. I guess I got tired of saying 'I'm home' when nobody is home to reply. It wasn't always like this. I re...