Call of duty 4 Modern warfare...

By JameelJames4

Lieutenant (First name) "Nomad"οΏΌ (Last name) is A Part of the Special forces called Task force 141 on a missi... More

Bio
F.N.G
Crew Expandable
Hunted
Safehouse
All Ghillie up/One shot one Kill
Heat
Oc for So483ksmg4

Blackout

302 13 6
By JameelJames4

Nomad: John, Al-Asad just executed President Al-Fulani on national television.

Price: The Americans have plans for Al-Asad. And it's too late to do anything for Al-Fulani. But in less than three hours, codename Nikolai will be executed.

Gaz: Nikolai, sir?

Price: Nikolai is our informant in the ultranationalist camp. He supplied the intel on the cargo ship operation. Nikolai is in hell right now. We're gonna walk him out. We take care of our friends. Lets move.

Y/n POV
"Blackout"
Day 2 - 01:31:27
Caucasus Mountains, Russia
Let. Y/n "Nomad" L/n
22th SAS

Nomad: So, what is this? A simple pickup and go?

Gaz: Don't hold your breath. There's always gonna be complications.

Price: The loyalists are expecting us half a click up this way! (Price, Soap, Gaz, and Nomad start walking)

Gaz: The loyalists eh? Are those the good Russians or the bad Russians?

Price: They won't shoot us on sight if that's what you're asking.

Gaz: Yeah, well thats good enough for me sir.

Nomad: Same.

Some enemies are up ahead at a guard post and The group loads their silenced M4A1s)

Nomad: How do you wanna play this?

Price: Weapons free!

Price and Gaz open fire and kill the enemies out front of the guard post, while Soap and Nomad shoot through the windows to clear the interior.

Price: Good work. There should be a few more guard posts up ahead. Kamarov and his men will be waiting for us in a field to the
north-west.

The group continues walking to the field, but they run into another guard post.

Nomad: Lets do this.

Nomad takes out 2 enemies out front, while Price, Soap, and Gaz take out the interior guards.

Price: Gaz, you smell that?

Gaz: Yeah, Kamarov.

Kamarov: (comes out of the bush) Welcome to the new Russia, Captain Price.

Price: What's the target, Kamarov? We've got an informant to recover.

Kamarov: BM21s on the other side of the hill. Their rockets have killed hundreds of civilians in the valley below.

Price: (Kamarov starts walking away) Not so fast, remember Beirut? You're with us.

Kamarov: Hmm... I guess I owe you one.

Gaz: Bloody right you do.

Kamarov: This way, it's a good spot where your snipers can cover my men! (There are giant turrets on the ground firing rockets into the air)

Price: Sniper team in position. Gaz, cover the left flank!

Gaz: Roger, covering the left flank!

Kamarov: All units, commence the attack!

Nomad and Soap take out their sniper rifles and support Kamarov's men by sniping enemies.

Price: Soap, Nomad, take out the machine gunners in the windows so Kamarov's men can storm the building

Nomad: We're on it! (Soap and Nomad snipe some machine gunners)

Kamarov: Damn, enemy helicopters!

Price: You didn't say that there would be helicopters, Kamarov!

Kamarov: I didn't know that there would be any. We need to protect my men from those helicopter troops. This way!

Price: Make it quick, Kamarov, I want that informant!

Nomad snipes a helicopter pilot, causing the helicopter to crash into another helicopter, then the crash kills a bunch of enemies.

Price: MacMillan would be impressed.

Kamarov: You have nothing to worry about. We'll take out the BM21s and carve a path straight to your informant, Captain Price. (Kamarov kicks open a door to a burning house and everyone runs through)

Gaz: (Whispers) We should just beat it out of him sir.

Price: (Whispers) Not yet.

Nomad: (Whispers) And risk him turning on us? We enough problems already.

Gaz: (Whispers) But then they'll get targeted by everyone else.

Nomad: (Shrugs) True.

Gaz: Sir, we've got company! Helicopter troops closing in fast!

Nomad: (A helicopter tries to drop in more troops, but Soap takes out the helicopter with his M203) Nice shot (Soap and Player snipe some more enemies)

Kamarov: Captain Price, my men have run into heavy resistance. Help me support them from the cliffs

Price: What about our informant? He's running out of time!

Kamarov: Then help us! The further my men can get into this village, the closer we will be to securing your informant!

Nomad uses a rocket launcher to make a tower collapse and crush a tank, and a bunch of enemy soldiers.

Kamarov: Good! New we are making progress. Follow me to the power station

Everyone runs to the power station, Soap and Nomad snipe some more.

Kamarov: Look, the final assault has already begun. With a little more of your sniper support we are sure to be victorious.
Captain Price, I need you to-

Nomad: That's it. Gaz?

Gaz: (Gaz pins Kamarov on a ledge) Enough sniping! Where is the informant?! Where is he?!

Kamarov: The house!... The house at the northeast end of the village!

Gaz: That wasn't so hard now was it? Now, go sit in the corner. (Kamarov walks away muttering under his breath)

Price: Nomad, Soap, Gaz. We've got to reach the house before anything happens to the informant. Lets go!

Price, Nomad, Gaz, and Soap rappel down from the ledge, The group battles their way to the house with the help of Kamarov's men.

Price: Bloody hell, lets move. He may still be alive in there. Gaz, go around the back and cut the power. Soap, Player, get ready!

Nomad pulls back the slide of their M9 pistol. Soap reloads his silenced M4A1, Price, Soap, and Player take positions at the door while Gaz goes around the back)

Price: Gaz, do it! (The lights in the house go out)

Gaz: Alright, I've cut the power. Go

Price: Bravo six, going dark.

Price, Soap, and Nomad put on night vision goggles and sneak through front part of the house killing enemies with their silenced guns. Gaz does the same through the back of the house.

Price: These night vision goggles just make it too easy

Gaz: Too right, mate

Nomad: (Player clears out a room with a silenced M4A1) Is this him?

Price: Yeah, that's him

Gaz: Nikolai! Are you alright? Can you walk?

Nikolai: Yes, and I can still fight. Thank you for getting me out of here. (Nikolai picks up an AK-47)

Price: Big bird this is bravo six. We have the package. Meet us at LZ one. Over.

Pilot: Bravo six, this is big bird. We're on our way, out. Lets go!

Everyone is running full sprint as the helicopter lands and boards the helicopter.

Nikolai: Have the Americans already attacked Al-Asad?

Price: The invasion begins in a matter of hours, why do you ask?

Nikolai: The Americans are making a mistake. They will never take Al-Asad alive.

Next mission: Hunted...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
41.2K 1.2K 19
By: DisneyFantic2364 I own nothing more then the wish to share this fanficion with others. All rights belong to the proper owners
14.9K 513 60
We found some pictures of TFP and decided to write short stories on them, telling the story of what is happening in the pictures. We hope you all enj...
3.6K 189 11
y/n l/n is a streamer who struggles with mental health and loves talking about games and movies. he is 21 years old and is gay. he and quackity meet...