Transformers Prime *The Decep...

Oleh Midnight_433334

Hello and welcome to a story about a Decepticon Femme, a younger sister, a guardian, and an old youthful crus... Lebih Banyak

Ch. 1 Meeting Nightwave & Halo
Ch. 2 A Rescue And Introductions
Ch. 4 Energon
Ch. 5 Kidnap
Ch. 6 Rescue
Ch. 7 Healing
Ch. 8 Welcome
Ch. 9 Autobot Base
Ch. 10 Trust
Ch. 11 One Shall Fall
Ch. 12 One Shall Rise Part 1
Ch. 13 One Shall Rise Part 2
Ch. 14 Goodbye
Ch. 15 Welcome Back
Ch. 16 The Truth
Ch. 17 Life As A Decepticon Again
CH. 18 Flying Mind
Ch. 19 Unexpected Aventura

Ch. 3 My New Life

385 20 2
Oleh Midnight_433334

Halo POV

About ten years have passed since Nightwave prevented my alcoholic and violent parents from selling me on the black market. Ever since I met Nightwave, a lot of things have changed in my life. As soon as I was discharged from the hospital, I learned that NightWave completed an adoption process after registering herself under a fake alias.

After that, NightWave and I embarked on a three-year world trip until I turned ten. I was able to start a small education thanks to NightWave which would teach me while traveling around. After three years of traveling around, Nightwave eventually made the decision to settle down in a small town in the middle of the desert. The place was called Jasper Nevada. I was immediately placed into a public school, and we started our new regular lives as a normal family.

It wasn't as horrible as I anticipated at first compared to my previous life with my parents. I preferred my new life with NightWave instead.  I was free to do whatever I wanted as long as my guardian gave me permission of course. I wasn't a wild kid so NightWave didn't really have much to worry about.

In Jasper Nevada, I met so many great people. Even though NightWave would cover the majority of my expenses I still acquired a small part-time job as a cashier at a video game store to earn some extra money. I also met and made some wonderful friends. Heck, even NightWave met and made a new friend.

*TIME SKIP*

My alarm quickly awakened me, and I hurriedly turned it off. I moaned as I opened my eyes and surveyed my room. It wasn't too big but also wasn't as small as my old room. It was just the right size and I was able to decorate it however I wanted. I smiled and quickly went downstairs after getting ready. As soon as I stepped downstairs the aroma of freshly cooked pancakes drew my attention. I went to the kitchen and saw NightWave preparing breakfast.

"Greetings, Night" I responded as I sat at the dining table. NightWave simply raised her hand up in a greeting manner.

"I didn't realize you were back" I added and soon a plate full with a stack of hot pancakes, eggs, and bacon was placed in front of me.

": I returned last night. I didn't want to wake you up:" NightWave said. I started to chew my food while nodding.

"Are you going to stay for a while?" I asked. NightWave nodded as she washed the plates she had gotten dirty. NightWave will usually stay over for a while but soon will leave to go search for Energon.

": I am, but only for a few days since my last rations are quickly reducing:" NightWave chimed in. After glancing down at my phone, I nodded before realizing I was late for school.

"Ah, shit! I'm running late for class" I shouted quickly getting up from my seat. I hadn't realized how late it was.

": Brat, language:" Nightwave reprimanded. I apologized before sprinting back to get my bag from my room. I heard NightWave sigh as I ran to the door.

": Enter my alt-mode. I'll take you to school:" she said. I ran outside and into NightWave's alt-mode. After getting on, NightWave quickly drove us to school. I arrived just as the bell went off.

"Thanks, Mom" I said, opening the door and stepping out of the car. NightWave waved goodbye from the driver's side with her window down.

"I'll see you after school!" I shouted. NightWave was technically my legal guarding which meant that I had to address her as mom in public places, but when we were alone, I could call her by her real name instead. I dashed inside and quickly went to my locker to retrieve my books when I noticed our school bully, Vince, harassing 12-year-old Raf. I sighed as I watched Raf attempt to recover his glasses.

"Leave him alone already" I said, snatching Raf's glasses away from Vince.

"Halo, why must you always spoil my fun?" He said. I shook my head and sighed. I sometimes wonder how I ended up being friends with him. I always tell myself that the only reason I we became close was because we were both on the team.

"I don't care, just get to class already, or you'll be late and get in trouble" I remarked. He gave me a simple eye-roll before walking away. I turned around to face Raf and smiled.

"I apologize for that. Raf, correct?" I questioned as I gave his glasses back. He put his glasses back on while nodding.

"I gotta go to class now. See you around" I said, walking away.

*TIME SKIP*

I hurriedly left my 7th-period class as soon as the bell rang. I was about to head home until I heard my name being called from behind.

"Halo! Halo, would you like to go hang out with us?" someone asked from behind. I looked back and saw Billy, a classmate who was also on the team.

"Me, you, and who else?" I asked, stopping on my track.

"Me, you, and of course Vince" Billy answered, "Yeah, we were thinking about visiting the arcade, and planned to get a couple of hamburgers afterward." I thought about it and I could use the hang out to eat and go home afterwards. I nodded. In any case, NightWave wasn't picking me up.

Billy and I moved in the direction of where Vince was waiting for us. I came to a complete stop when I saw Jack, a student from my science class, go by me and start chatting with Miko and Raf. I shook my head as I saw Jack board his brand-new motorbike and Miko and Raf board two familiar automobiles. I watched all three of them drive off in the same direction.

I rolled my eyes since it was no longer a mystery where those three went every day in their ridiculous brand-new vehicles after school. I still remember the moment I discovered that Jack, Raf, and Miko were working with Team Prime, also known as the Autobots. It all happened so fast. I had accidentally watched a fight between two Autobots and two vehicon from a distance.

NightWave arrived just as I was going to head back home. I worried at first that NightWave was going to make us move away because of the newfound information but instead just cautioned me to be careful around Jack, Miko, and Raf because we weren't certain whether they were really with Autobots or not.

"Hello, man. What's going on?" I questioned Vince when I noticed his distanced expression. Billy hurriedly jumped into the rear seat like the monkey he was while I sat in the passenger seat.

"Nothing. Let's go ahead "Vince replied back as he quickly started his car and sped away.

"Hey, I saw your Mother drop you at school. Do you mind asking whether she's available tomorrow??" Billy asked grinning.

"Back off, man, seriously, stop trying to date my Mother already"I said in disgust and let out a loud sigh. Billy's affection for NightWave is not at all surprising to me considering how many of my school's friends and classmates openly admitted to having a major crush on her. The way certain guys at school talk about her behind her back disgusts me.

"I can't help it, man. I mean, have you seen your Mother? I've never met a young, attractive, intelligent, and unmarried woman in my entire life as her" Billy added. I slapped him on the head.

"Ouch! Halo, that hurt" Billy said with his cheeks puff out. I heard Vince only chuckle at Billy's childish antics.

NightWave POV

It has been exactly ten years since I chose to adopt Halo, a human child, making it one of the few biggest choices I have ever made in my whole life. It wasn't as horrible as I anticipated. Halo was already capable of taking care of himself, so I didn't have to worry about him too much. I merely needed to make money, keep him out of trouble, and assist with his education.

As I need Energon to survive, I spend the majority of my time scanning the region around where we reside, searching for mines of Energon. On occasion, though, I'll try to stick with Halo and be a part of his life. I promised Halo that after he finished High School, I would allow him to accompany me more often.

Other than learning that the Autobots live close by in Jasper Nevada, not much has happened since I decided to take care of Halo. Halo was concerned that we could have had to move out, but I assured him that as long as he and I maintained a well-covered position, everything would be fine, and we wouldn't need to do so.

I was currently shopping for groceries and other stuff to help keep the human house clean. With the exception of Halo, of course, I despised interacting with humans, but I had to take care of Halo and have to spend money on groceries and other living things.

"Rue? Is that you?" I overheard someone call me. I turned around and was met with June Darby.

June works at the hospital in Jasper Nevada as a nurse. As absurd as it seems, I met her a few years ago, and she's one of the few people in this small town that I tolerate. She and I developed into pretty close friends.

": Hi, June. It's good to see you here. No work today:" I queried. June grinned while shaking her head.

"Not really. I'm on my day off. Do you want to get coffee together?" June enquired. I nodded.

": Yeah, sure, why not? Let me first pay for these:" I said. June gave a nod. I paid for my stuff before putting them in my alt-mode. We went to a little café close to the store when I returned.

"How are Halo and you doing?" June asked. As I took my coffee cup.

": Alright, I guess. With the exception where I had to ground Halo after he disobeyed me a few weeks ago nothing much is going on in our lives: " I explained. June gave a nod.

"I understand. I am a Mother too and can relate to what you are going through. Children today are notoriously troublesome " June said. I took a sip of my black coffee and nodded.

"How are you doing?" I questioned as I set my cup down.

"Great, for the most part. I was recently given a few days off from work because of a small incident that happened a few days ago" June said.

": Really? How come? If it's taking you a few days to recover, it must have been something big:" I said. June gave a nod.

"You could say that. I won't go into full details, but let's say I... I was kidnapped recently" she replied. My eyes widen in shock.

": WHAT?!:" I exclaimed, shocked that I had only recently heard of this. June made an immediate effort to allay my concerns.

"It's okay. I am ok. I was protected and saved. I'm just relaxing right now. You shouldn't worry about it "June explained. I rubbed my chin and sighed.

": June, just be careful, please:" I said. If she couldn't go into full detail, I understood right away that it meant the Autobots and Decepticons were involved. There is a slight possibility that June may be aware of the Autobots if Jack, June's son, is indeed part of them.

"Enough about me. How about you? Any recent romantic interests?" June enquired. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

": Tsk, June, you know I'm not interested in dating:" I said. Since I can remember, I've never thought about love in any possible way. I was raised in an extremely harsh environment and was never really taught what real love was. I tried to live a regular life as I grew older, but after the war began, I joined the side where the only members of my family went. Since then, all of my thoughts have been about fighting and killing, and soon we have had to relocate to Earth because the battle destroyed our home planet. Before, I never really had the time to contemplate finding love.

"Seriously, you're young and have the rest of your life ahead. Try to fall in love with someone one day. It won't kill you " June said. I gave a shake of the head.

": I'm fine, June. I've never needed anyone, and I don't need them right now:" I said. June exhaled a deep sigh. We continued to chat there for a short while after that.

"It was wonderful to see you again" June said. I nodded.

": Likewise:" I said as I waved farewell and made my way back to alt-mode. I returned home immediately, but when I got there, Halo wasn't there yet. It was getting close to eight when I looked at the time.

Night: Hello, where are you? It's late already and you're still grounded

Halo: Oh, sorry, I'm heading home now. My friends and I lost track of time.

Night: Ok.

I went to the living room and sat down to start looking for a television show as I waited for Halo to get home.

Halo POV

"Dude, my mum just sent me a text. I need to return home before I am permanently grounded" I told the guys. After nodding in agreement, Vince and Billy drove me back to my house to drop me off.

"Goodbye. I'll see you in class "I bid Vince and Billy a fond farewell while waving. I entered the house and right away saw that NightWave was still up.

I walked into the living room while announcing my arrival. NightWave was watching a cooking TV show.

": Tsk, you're late, brat. I believe I told you that you couldn't stay out before 8 P.M.:" NightWave scolded. I sighed and sat down on the couch next to NightWave.

"Yeah, I know. I said I was sorry. I lost track of time while hanging out with the guys "I said and watched NightWave change the channel. It was silent but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence.

"Um, what you watching?" I asked in an effort to start a conversation after a bit. NightWave sighed and placed the remote down.

": Honestly, I don't know anymore. I was looking for something interesting but everything is boring:" NightWave replied back in before turning around to face me.

": And you, anything interesting occurred at school today?:" she asked. I shook my head.

"Nah, we only discussed a small project that we need to work on at school, and after class, I went out with Vince and Billy "I explained. I watched NightWave make a bitter face at the mention of my two idiot friends.

": Billy? As in the young human boy who keeps sending me flowers?:" she asked. I sigh while nodding.

"Yeah. I've tried to speak with him about it today, but he doesn't understand" I stated.

": Tsk, whatever. It's like I really care but it's starting to get annoying g:" NightWave replied. NightWave's face of disgust made me chuckle.

"Hey, want to see a movie?" I asked. NightWave made a shoulder-shrug motion. I grinned and interpreted that as a "yes." I walked straight to the kitchen to prepare some popcorn and then went to my room to get dressed in something more comfortable. I spent almost the entire night up late with NightWave until I passed out midway through our second movie.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

85.7K 1.9K 16
Y/N was just a normal 18-year-old girl that worked at a laboratory as a cleaner. There she meets an actual Merformer named Optimus Prime, the leader...
61.9K 1.2K 17
HELLO... MY NAME IS MOONWAVE. I WAS BORN WITH AN UNKNOWN DISEASE THAT WAS KILLING ME. I WAS SAVED BY MY SIRE. HE SAVED ME BUT WITH A CONSEQUENCE. I W...
53.5K 863 17
HELLO GUYS! FINALLY, IT's HERE . . . . . . THE FIFTH AND LAST BOOK OF "OPTIMUS PRIME LOVE STORY" It's been two years since Optimus left Earth to find...
13.1K 240 61
Book #1 Hi. I've written this story for a while, but trying to put it together. This story about a femme robot who used to be a small Night fury that...