Time TRAVEL to MAHABHARAT

由 DEBBIEdeb786

A girl who is heartless, ruthless , maniac, unsympathetic, fearless, a girl who likes to control is thrown i... 更多

notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
TEASER *****1
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New story (do check out)

Chapter 24

1.1K 51 10
由 DEBBIEdeb786

"They made me into a weapon and told me to find peace"-Yukta rai singh singhania
...................................................
There was one motto Yukta followed in her life that was she never ran from a problem surely she can drive her actions according to circumstances but she would never run from a problem .  Like now she was weak because of the changes her body is through  but not weak to the point where she had to run and hide because of those blockheads .

Court, Law, Politics and manipulation was her expertise. So how could she miss the court session from where the seeds of malice was sown from where indraprastha came into existence.

Karn was very afraid for her so he called Vrushali, his one and only childhood friend whom he had sworn to protect. She was a kindhearted and humble women so he asked her to help him in looking after yukta and she agreed .

Yukta was in her chambers with a maid and kunti when Vrushali entered.

Yukta saw her and paused in her tracks. Vrushali one of the two wives karn had married originally. Yukta can see through human nature easily and she knew Vrushali was bad news.

A green tea bitch

No she didn't just judge it from her face but her demeanor. The way she dressed having pure white saree with a little gold jewelry but with a pure black pouch hanging around her waist. White net odni with dark black kohl lining her inner eyes. Her manicured nails despite being sister of a charioteer gave out her true nature.

Kunti : daughter meet this is Vrushali, karn's friend, he asked her to take care of you

Vrushali: Pranaam princess

Yukta: Hello my dear , it's nice to have you here

Vrushali:Why are you talking like an old women, you are younger than me, we can get along well rajkumaari

She said giggling and flapping her odni . Then she suddenly stopped with few tears she said

Vrushali : I didn't mean to disrespect you. I..... I

Yukta sighed. Karn had given her a nuisance .Although she was a master in word play , she really didn't want to engage herself in these puny conversation. No matter what , Karn is hers.

Yukta : Make sure my chamber is clean , otherwise my health will suffer. And yeah order some light food for me and i heard from karn you make tea very well, you won't deny if I tell you to make one for me.

Vrushali face was red, she was given orders like she was her maid. But she can't deny a royal atleast not yet.

Vrushali: of course princess

Yukta : Then why are you standing go.

Vrushali was childhood friend of karn. From her early age she assumed karn was the one she would spent her life with  because he was with her in every stage of her life . Although her brother was a charioteer, he had a decent pay and she was well loved in her family. Life was smooth sailing for her until she heard news about karn marrying a women, a princess who was widely known as a beauty. She feels that it was her place which had been stolen from her and so she wanted to get it back. And she is going to do it, no matter the consequences.

Vrushali reluctantly went for doing the tasks assigned to her. On her way she met Dushassan, she saluted him.

Dushassan saw a new face so he couldn't control his curiosity and asked

Dushassan : Who are you

Vrushali : I am vrushali sister of duryodhan charioteer. I am currently serving queen of ang .

Vrushali bowed she was intimidated by this man.

Dushassan grinned

Yukta

The one and only variable in his world.

Variable because he himself didn't know what he wanted from her but he knew it's far from love it's more sinister and ugly.

He once again looked at the women in front of him trembling and covering her eyes if it was her she would have been looking straight into his eyes and smiling with her fake smile. Yeah he knew her ninety percent emotions were fake . Oh wait, there wasn't any emotions in those eyes in first place. He knows his brother has feeling of obsession for her but he didn't. He just want to see her suffer. Her pain, trembling, hopelessness, he wants to see what she will look like when her heart will be ripped and her wings will be crushed. He wants to land her in endless despair and he wanted to be the cause of it. If she falls he wanted to be the one who will break the ladder to initiate her fall. He didn't know what to call this thirst.

He decided to know information about yukta through this girl.

Vrushali first felt sceptical about questions Dushassan kept asking about yukta but she thought this to be the best opportunity to get rid of her and this is how a relationship of benefits formed between them.

Meanwhile yukta was preparing for the court session that was to be held. She need to support draupadi one time as per krishna say as she failed last time. She wasn't bound to promise, no definitely not, she will break a promise if that means any harm to her.

Yukta went to court dressed in a sparkling white lehenga, she wore diamond and quartz as her jewelry. Her veiny hands carried rings . She looked dazzling like a goddess overall. Vrushali was jealous while she dressed her but yukta paid no mind to it. Now she is ready for the game.

She didn't say anything at the start, she just observed people disgust towards draupadi, a women marring five men, their accusations, their mentality and their orthodox. When the session was going on and everyone was pointing their fingers at pandavs and draupadi she was smiling lazily.

But nobody knew what was going through that mind.

Shakuni : How can we handover the crown to someone whose wife has relationship with five men and that too his brothers

Duryodhan : and what's absurd is that he himself permitted it. This kingdom will perish under his command.

A laughter arose in court. An angelic voice which could put people in trance.

Yukta : come on continue, It was a great timepass

Shakuni : what are you saying queen, how can you call it a timepass when we are discussing the future of this kingdom. Are you insulting the court and it's jurisdictions?

Yukta : indeed, a court who was suppose to discuss about a marriage is discussing about supposedly "future of the kingdom " When it's even neither the time nor the place for it. Let us decided first you want to talk about marriage or politics?

Shakuni : A emperor and empress life is related to every person life. They have the right to know about it. And this type of women can't be a future empress. This type of marriage itself is adharm

Yukta : adharm, that's a very specific word you say there. Can you vouch for it?

Shakuni : I can , even we all can

Yukta : is that so

She leans backward in her chair

Yukta : So you are saying that shri vedvyaas ji did adharm by leading this sacred bond of marriage ? And did you know the circumstances at that point of time? Did all of you think a person who haven't spoken a lie in his entire life will do adharm? And who gave you the right to question a woman's honor? It's her personal life and it's her decision .

Shakuni gritted his teeth, he hated this woman to the core . She is just well versed with words like that vasudev Krishna. He didn't even have a  word to counter it .

Draupadi then put forth her point of view and later Bhishm supports her which leads to everyone agreeing but Pandavas were ordered to move to Khandavprast . A land covered by khandava forest on banks of river Yamuna .

Yukta didn't do anything to change that because she knew it's importance in the upcoming events .

She decided to visit Ang kingdom next day with Karn . Although Karn wanted to delay the travel seeing yukta condition but he couldn't persuade his stubborn wife and so had to do what she ordered her to do .

Yukta mainly had to look after her squad and their progress because she has been absent for a long time and she didn't want to get caught up with that Kalia snake and his forest thingy .

Most important of all she had to tame her power fast because soon duet sabha will be coming . She didn't know what exactly it had stored for her because she is planning to directly go on coronation and secretly manipulate law making system . Although she can directly involve herself but she decided not to because it's dwapar yug and here a curse has the power to destroy half of the world which is scientifically not possible . And if possible she didn't want the burden of curse or blessing because both has a secret hidden behind them .

Karn picked Yukta up and thanked Vrushali for helping her although Vrushali was dissatisfied but she knew this is not the time to interfere so she stopped herself

Yukta leaned in his strong muscular arms . Karn stature was very big compared to her . He was made of muscle , he carefully held her as if he was afraid that a slight force can break her . Afterall she was ill now so he can't afford her getting more hurt .

He carried her to the carriage and they set off from there . Roads weren't well paved during ancient times and yukta refused to ride palki . She was riding a chariot with Karn .She was sitting beside him but the movements were making her motion sick . They were constantly stopping but her condition was getting more and more worse . Yukta knew this was because all the stress and things were now has started taking a toll on her because she had leaved the battlefield aka hastinapur and as she is relaxed now being with him her body natural mechanism is surfacing .

Karn was concerned so he stopped by a village nearby and decided to take two days rest . He can't travel with her being in this condition .

Yukta didn't even has power to stand up . Her whole body was aching and she could feel the power inside her stirring as if it want to covet each cell in her body whether living or non-living . Because of her fluctuating power her hair eyes turned light blue and her hair developed streaks of golden in it.

Karn talked to the chief of village and they welcomed them . Karn carried yukta with him she was peacefully sleeping , meanwhile he arranged a vediya (doctor) for her .

Doctor checked yukta

Vediya : Congratulations queen , you are pregnant

Yukta widened her eyes . She never thought of having a family, heck even surviving was difficult for her. And now she is pregnant.

Yukta : you may go and collect your reward , i will tell the king myself

He saluted her and went from there.

Yukta took her time to think about the baby , the small life in her stomach. Should she keep it ? Will she be able to live him? Will he not get hurt by her?

And she fell asleep while thinking about it

Karn was arranging their stay and as soon as he got into the room he saw his love sleeping peacefully. He caressed her and covered her with a quilt.

Yukta woke up when sun had already gone down . Yukta called Karn . She has made her decision

Karn : woke up ?

Yukta: yeah

Karn: how is your health

Yukta was awfully quiet , Karn began to worry. She took small steps towards him , took his large hand and placed it onto her small stomach . His warm hand covered her entire stomach.

Karn : Are you unwell, what happened? Is it paining?let me call the vediya once again

Yukta : I am pregnant

She looked at his eyes .

Yukta: I am pregnant

She affirmed once more , seeing him in trance.

Karn was stunned at first, then reality sank in . He was so happy that his knees buckled up and he knelt . After that drops of happiness pour through his eyes .

Him a warrior who didn't even flinch when he was stung by scorpio, cried like a baby .

Yukta too knelt beside him . He embraced her

Karn : you can't kneel it's cold, what about your health .

He said caressing her stomach. Love token between him and his beloved was on his way . His baby no their baby .

That night both slept peacefully. Next day after waking up yukta called Karn .

Yukta : i have rested Karn , let's depart

Karn : no , we are not departing until I arrange a smooth journey for you

Yukta:But

Karn gave her a look and she kept her mouth shut .

Yukta knew that now she will encounter Pandavas during the recognition pyre or rajsuye yagya as stated . Because she was sure she won't travel when she is pregnant , because safety of her child comes first.

And after that the main event of duet sabha will be going to take place .

She smirked

Things are just about to get interesting.

Really

Very interesting

Next day after getting dressed, yukta was in Karn arms because she refused to ride a palki . Intially karn decided to refrain yukta from walking and he knew she wouldn't sit still , so he arranged a palki for her , but after looking at the chair and four escort she looked at Karn for solid 15 minutes and refused directly. So at last only he was left as her extra legs .

He took her around the village , her enthusiasm encouraged him. He covered her face with a veil . But even her covered so beautiful that he sighed , she really is a masterpiece. Maybe the creater created her as the image of his beloved .

Karn and yukta encountered some children giggling along the path . Karn smiled remembering the fact that he is going to become a father soon.He promised himself to be a good father and husband.

Yukta could feel her powers being stabilised, maybe this baby is divine.

Yukta: when are we gonna travel Karn ?

Karn : Soon , when all the preparations are completed

Yukta: What are you even preparing

Karn just smiled. After returning to her chambers yukta informed her family about her pregnancy through the phone she had previously given them .

Maurya: how are you baby daughter?

Ashok : Are you eating well ?

Maurya : Is Karn treating you well?

Ashok: Don't tell me he upset you

Yukta: Daddy where's brothers?

Ashok : They are out for some work , what happened?

Maurya: Are you in trouble?

Yukta : I am pregnant dad

Silence was all she heard, then she heard a cry .

Maurya: My baby is giving birth to a baby

Ashok: what if she died while doing so

Maurya: Don't even think about her death

Ashok: Of course, but she is so small how will a baby even fit in that non existent belly .

Maurya: oh my god

Yukta: Calm down dad , I am not that weak .

Maurya & Ashok : You are

Yukta just sighed, weren't ancient times prioritise children, how are her fathers like this ?

Maurya: we will come to take care of you , don't worry

Ashok: Yeah , let's go

Yukta : Wait wait wait

Ashok : what , you don't want to meet us?

Yukta: At least wait for brothers to come

Maurya: who cares about them

Ashok : We are on the way

Yukta sighed again. Just let them do what they want.

She hung up the phone and got on the bed . After some time Karn entered.

Yukta : I am bored Karn , how about going to horse riding

Karn just looked at her

Karn : You are pregnant Yukta , you are not allowed to go anywhere and do something dangerous till you give birth .

Yukta: i will die of boredom

Karn : after reaching the castle, i will arrange various exotic shows for you .

Yukta: but

Karn : No but

Yukta: Karn

Karn: Yukta

Yukta:Oh come on , I am just pregnant not physically challenged

After some days , they departed from the village . Karn donated a very huge sum to the village .

They just reached home when he where he was greeted by his in-laws .

Ashok came and picked yukta up.

Maurya: Baby , are you okay

Ashok: How come you are so light even when you are pregnant .

Karn was confused , how the hell they even know it?

Oh how could he forget about his awesome wife.

He looked at Yukta who was in Ashok embrace and was whining like a spoilt child and smiled , she really is a treasure .And he would protect her at any cost .

Maurya came near Karn.

Maurya: How dare you, make her pregnant . What if she dies while giving birth.

Karn:  She won't 

He refuted , even thinking about it filled him with dread.

Maurya: Call me selfish but I don't want to see her in any type of pain , even if it's childbirth .

Karn seriously nodded 

Maurya: It will be fine if you have this child but don't even think about getting another . i won't allow my daughter to be in any type of pain , if you seriously want another child you can go and adopt one because I even won't allow you to take concubine when you have my daughter as your wife.

Karn nodded once again because he know how much yukta's family cherishes her and going against their wishes means only one thing 

WAR

And his kingdom is not capable of taking an attack from surya and chandra kingdom and more importantly he also can't see her in pain .So even if it means he has to go against customs and trends he will do so .

He would do anything for her

for their life

For their baby

With this thought he followed Ashok who has already carried yukta inside because his life was now bound to get interrupted by her father's

He sighed and kept walking until he reached inside where a suprise was waiting for him.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2.5K 18
After a major heartbreak which made her too afraid to love again, Aarohi unexpectedly falls into the era of Mahabharata. She alternates between the p...
18.2K 642 33
A girl of age 13 lives in orphanage with her best friend happily but fate seems to have something more interesting for them ........... After traveli...
166K 9.9K 51
This is the story of two assassins, who travel back in time to the era of the Mahabharata..... ----------- Dishita and Aditya, two master assassins...
163K 9.3K 105
"Two Hearts Intertwined Across Different Eras" Aanya, once living a life so plain, A simple existence, her heart not quite enthralled. But fate, with...