No Rules In Bad Ideas | Book...

By mimisarai

A Sports Romance • Basketball/Soccer/Lacrosse • Two Neighbor Enemies. One Fake Relationship. • "I'm sick and... More

Introduction
Main Characters Aesthetics
Playlist
Part One
ʚїɞ │ Prologue
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Ten
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eleven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twelve
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fourteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventeen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eighteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nineteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty: Bonus Chapter
Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven: Bonus Chapter
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Four: Part One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Bonus Chapter
Part Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Five
Part Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventy
ʚїɞ │Epilogue
ʚїɞ │Thank You My Butterflies
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Right?

ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Nine

9.3K 213 57
By mimisarai

Song: Happy XMAS

By: John Lennon & Yoko Ono

Dedicated to: My family and friends who I can't wait to spend Christmas with.

The Christmas lights around the tree shine across my face as I put the presents both Mark and Mauricio brought today for us.

I stare down at the present with Mauricio's name on it and smiled.

He's going to love it.

Once I was done being a mushy weirdo, I turned around to see Mauricio talking to my dad, soccer seems to be the subject of their conversation. Some things never change.

JT, Mark, Vikki, and Lilybeth are all huddled together, talking about last night's game. Easton had done the winning basket and both Mark and Elias assisted. It was a good game, the after party was good too.

Mauricio and I attended the party for about thirty minutes before we dipped and came home. We had a movie night and the door dashed some Wingstop. Mauricio accidentally dropped the ranch on my bed and we had to clean the sheets. It was such a great night.

We even ended the night with a good makeout session before sleeping in each other's arms.

He and I won't have a problem living together in college. We practically live together now.

Speaking of the devil––Mauricio snakes his arms around me and I glance over to my dad to see him walking into the kitchen.

We're about to start eating.

"Merry Christmas, butterfly." He whispers into my ear and I spin around to face him. We give each other a quick kiss and I say, "Merry Christmas, my angry boy."

"Thank you for having us. I know you're all probably sick of us."

"Not true. We love having you here and the kids. You're all a part of this family no matter what."

"I thought we were just friends?" He smirks at me and I playfully smack him on the chest. It brings out a laugh from him and a playful eye roll from me.

Asshole.

We hear a groan beside us and I glance over my shoulder to see Mark pretending to vomit.

Dramatic ass.

"I seriously can't stand this lovey-dovey shit. What's next the mistletoe?" He raises an eyebrow at us and we flick him off.

"Alright, kids, the food has been set on the table. Let's all sit down and not starve." My dad comes back into the living room with the mashed potatoes he had to remake since he burned the ones before those.

Vikki and I offered to remake them but he insisted on making something since she and I had done everything else. Lilybeth did the desserts and helped us a little too once she finished.

We all head to the dining table that's placed in the living room and sit down. The food is prepared and ready to grab ahold of.

"First, thank you to everyone who's here. You're all going to certainly make this year's Christmas memorable. Mark, you've been celebrating Christmas with us since you turned ten, and Mauricio this is your first Christmas with us...it's too late to back out now. You're stuck with us forever."

Mauricio laughs next to me and I squeeze his hand.

I love seeing his smile and hearing his laugh. It makes me so happy and just knowing he's having a good time is enough. I'd never seen this side of him until we started sleeping together and it's one of the most beautiful things to witness.

He's truly an angel sent from heaven.

"Let's eat!" Lilybeth is the first to grab food and everyone follows after.

We go around the table, telling each other stories of when we were younger. Mauricio tells the story of when Angelina would hit Reuben and cry as if he had done it to her. Vikki ends up saying how I would do the same with her.

Angelina and I clink out cups together and laugh.

"And what about you Mauricio?" Vikki asks, "How were you as a kid?"

The devilish smirk of his takes over and he leans back onto his chair, "I was the most handsome little boy you'd ever meet."

Cocky asshole.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Please, you were probably an angry little boy always stomping around as if he was the king."

He looks over at me and shrugs, "That too."

Asshole.

"You were the same way, Sarai. Acting like a princess all the time and demanding everything went your way. You were an interesting child to raise." My dad practically defends Mauricio and I cross my arms over my chest.

He wasn't supposed to bring that up.

"So, she hasn't changed?" Mauricio asks next to me and I gape at him before flicking him off.

He leans towards me and laughs, "I'm at your service, princess."

Lilybeth groans in front of us, "Please, keep the romance stuff away from the table. I'm eating." Then Vikki says, "It's cute. Besides one day you're going to be in a relationship and like it."

"Yeah, right."

I don't miss the way, Reuben side-eyes Lily, pressing his lips together.

Mark ends up changing the subject and says that he's going to LA for the summer to work on the grand opening of the new club he's been working on since he's expanding the clubs. Everything will be under his dad's name until he turns twenty-one and it'll all be his.

"Congrats, brother." JT fist bumps his brother, not knowing Mark's plans.

It was a wonderful announcement for everyone.

We all congratulated him too.

Mark deserves to take over the company. He's tried so hard to keep his place in line. The board once almost replaced him with someone else, he told me all about it. He didn't say with who but I can tell how hurt he was when he found out.

We finish eating and end up playing Loteria while eating dessert.

My card is left with its last brown bean, and my body is filled with adrenaline. My dad is at the last few cards and no one has won yet.

"Come on. Come on." I mumble to myself and almost jump out of my seat. My throat closed up and the words "Buenas" are ready to roll off my tongue.

My card is next...well, I hope so––suddenly JT and Angelina smack their hands down on the table and yell out, "Buenas."

Vikki and Mark check their cards before confirming they both won with the 'Sandia' card.

I had the fucking bird card.

Whatever.

Both kids end up splitting the money and keeping one quarter in for the next game. If either one of them gets all four corners then they win that quarter.

Angelina ended up winning that one too.

We played a few more games, Uno and Cards Against Humanity. And by the time we decided to open presents, it was midnight.

Lilybeth and I passed around the presents, putting them in front of everyone so we can open them all at the same time.

Once every present was placed in front of its new owner, everyone started unwrapping or taking out the items from bags.

I'm opening mine from Mark when I suddenly look up and see Mauricio reaching out for the present I got him.

Oh my god, I almost forgot.

"Wait!" I stop him and he quickly backs away.

"What?"

Everyone is looking at me with panicked looks.

"Sorry, I just wanted us to open our presents later...together...alone." I start to mumble my words when I realize that I might've scared everyone.

"Okay, sounds good." Mauricio nods his head and opens his other presents.

I ended up getting some gift cards from my dad and JT, a collection of lipsticks from Vikki, and two purses of Kate Spades from Mark. Christian even left us some presents, he gave me a collection of Michael Myers movies.

Vikki takes pictures of everyone and their presents.

It's moments and memories like these I can't wait to savor and remember always.

With my family. Best friends. And the love of my life.

I'm hugging Mauricio from behind, my arms wrapped around his neck and my chin on his shoulder.

We end up cleaning all the wrapping paper and saving the gift bags for next year. Mark and JT end up leaving by the time it got around one am.

I'm walking Mark and JT out when Mark says, "He makes you happy."

I smiled up at my best friend and nodded, "More than you could ever imagine."

He gives me a big bear hug and says, "You two are perfect for each other and I'm happy for the both of you." He places a kiss on my head and I thank him.

I hug JT too before they leave.

When I re-enter the house everyone is saying their good nights. Lilybeth helps Reuben set up the couch so he can sleep.

Mauricio is eyeing the both of them as they talk. Angelina was in the bathroom, brushing her teeth. And my dad and Vikki make their way upstairs to their bedrooms.

I nudged Mauricio and whispered, "Come on, let's give them some privacy. Angelina will be out in a bit and Lily will take care of her."

We grab our presents and go upstairs to my room.

Once we enter my room Mauricio tells me to sit on the bed and open the present he got me.

"Someone's excited." I laughed and he laughed too, "I just want you to see your reaction."

I cross my legs and start ripping the wrapping paper.

My eyes are met with a box. I opened it to find a sketchbook, drawing pencils, a small black box with a frame under it, a small keychain with a microphone, and some gift cards for retail stores.

"The sketchbook and pencils are for your fashion ideas. A keychain since you're always losing that fucking house key. I got gift cards for all your favorite stores and—just open the box and check out the framed photo." He sits down next to me and I put the box aside, getting a hold of the pandora box and frame photo.

I opened the black box to find a butterfly necklace in it with matching blue earrings.

"It's beautiful," I said as I took out the necklace from the box and admired it.

"Look at the back of it," Mauricio whispers next to me and I bring my eyebrows together in confusion before I see what he's talking about.

My heart bursts into a million butterflies when I see it.

"Always." I whispered, looking at Mauricio with a smile on my face and he whispered back, "Always, baby."

I kissed him, our lips molding together as one.

We are one.

It's us.

Not him and me.

Us.

Always.

"I'm guessing you like it." He mumbled against my lips and I pulled away to admire it again.

"Liked it? More like you deserve some head right now."

He laughs as if I wasn't serious about what I said. But anyways, he does end up putting the necklace on me and I don't miss the flames surrounding us as always.

They never seem to calm down.

I love the idea of getting burned by his side of the flames.

"Thank you," I said as I smiled at him and he places a kiss on my nose.

The framed photo is next and when I see what it is...I couldn't hold back the tears.

It's a picture we took a while back, Mauricio and I have our foreheads together while smiling into each other's eyes. It's blurry because Mauricio was trying to stop me from taking the photo.

That was such a good day.

Every day with Mauricio is good.

Mauricio grabs ahold of my face and stares into my eyes.

Green to brown eyes.

"This wasn't supposed to make you cry, baby." He chuckles lightly and I quickly wrap my arms around him. We almost stumble down but he keeps us still.

"These are happy tears, Reyes. I love it. Thank you." I kissed his lips and held the frame to my heart.

When the hell did I ever get so sentimental?

Seriously, a few months back I claimed every day how much I hated him and now we're gifting each other Christmas gifts.

It's funny how things work out.

"Okay, open your presents." I get up to put the photo on my nightstand and he nods.

I watched as he opened and my heart was beating fast against my chest. My anxiety was seriously off the roof watching him slowly unwrap the present.

God, I hope he loves it.

I watched as he stared at the framed art design of him and his grandpa.

The room went silent during this moment.

"Your mom gave me some pictures of you and your grandpa when you were younger. The guy asked for a few so he could get every exact detail of you guys. I saw online someone do the same for their family member and thought this would be—" I cut myself off when I see him slightly put down the frame and cover his face.

I quickly went to him and got on my knees in front of him.

"Was this okay? Did I cross the line?" I say almost worried I might've triggered something in him.

It was never my intention, I just thought it would be a good gift.

It's an animated photo of him and his grandpa on the soccer field. Mauricio is holding up the world cup trophy while his grandpa holds him by his side. Their backs turned as they wore matching jerseys with "Reyes" on the back.

Mauricio then suddenly in a swift move gets on his knees and hugs me tightly. He puts his forehead against mine and lets the silent tears fall.

"Thank you so fucking much. I love it." He mumbled and I nodded my head.

Thank god, I seriously thought I fucked up.

He loves it.

Mauricio kisses me, his lips softly pressing against mine.

We kiss slowly as we hold each other.

His hands move down to my hips to lift me a bit. He then has us against the bed with me on his lap.

We kiss each other slowly, savoring each other. Never wanting to let go.

Not for one moment did we stop.

My hands place themselves on his chest and clench onto his shirt when I feel his hands on my ass, squeezing it and moving me forward so I grind slightly against him.

We do this a couple of times before it becomes more.

Piece by piece our clothes come off. Never picking up our pace, wanting to keep things nice and slow.

We made love that night.

Holding each other in the end and never letting go.

He was on the phone when I woke up.

I opened my eyes to see his back turned towards me and when I looked down his bare ass was taunting me.

My man has a bigger ass than me.

Fuck yeah.

I covered myself with the blanket and stood on the bed, carefully walking over to him, trying not to fall off.

I'm still a little woozy.

"Reyes, who are you on the phone with?" I pulled him against me, letting the covers fall and he looked over his shoulder at me.

He puts his phone on mute and says, "Maddie called me. She needed my advice on something." I brought my eyebrows together and looked at the time, "It's two a.m. Let's go back to bed." I was already pulling us both back but he planted his feet on the ground.

"Five minutes, she's almost done."

Way to ruin my sleep, Maddie.

I flopped myself down on the bed and huffed.

Hm, I know what'll get him back to bed.

Mauricio's body was finally turned to me but he was not looking at me. But I sure as hell was looking at him.

Perfect pecs I want to lick, perfect abs I want to touch, and a nice big cock I want to have inside me.

The thought of him being inside me sends heat down my body.

I can never get enough of him.

He owns my body. Owns me.

I slowly start to play with my nipples, creating stimulation.

He's still not looking at me so I make one hand go down between my legs, using my fingers to touch my clit.

I bit my bottom lip down as I started to feel the electric fire start up in my body.

It's not until I let out a small, whispered moan that Mauricio finally looks at me. His eyebrows shoot up and his mouth hangs open. But it doesn't take long for him to recover and let the sight of me completely turn him on.

I see the way his cock becomes hard and he looks up and down at my body.

"Yeah, Maddie, I'll call you back in the morning. Something came up."

He quickly hung up the phone and threw it on the other side of the bed.

"You just couldn't help yourself, could you?" He smirked at me and I started to move my fingers in and out of my pussy.

Everything in me felt hot and sweet. I always loved it when he was watching me. It made me feel beautiful and alive.

Suddenly Mauricio grabs onto my legs and pulls me towards the edge of the bed. My hands lay by my side and I sit up trying to kiss him but he has other plans.

His mouth latches onto me and I'm a whimpering mess.

I love the way his tongue, teeth, and lips work on me.

God, he's honestly so good at giving head. I've never experienced anything this good until him.

One of his fingers slides into me and I arch my back, my thighs clenching onto his head.

"Oh my god, yes, Mauricio!" My hand flies to my mouth and muffles my moans.

I'm sensitive from the sex we had earlier and he knows it.

His teeth graze lightly on my clit and I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head.

A hand of his places itself on my stomach and he holds me down.

Those brown eyes of his stared at me the whole time as he took my soul and places it in his heart.

"Fuck, fuck." I start to move my hips forward, my heart beating fast from the adrenaline.

My orgasm fueled the flames and made them brighter, and deadlier.

I put a hand on his head and clench his hair, pushing him more down onto me so I can ride his mouth.

With one last flick of his tongue, I am gone.

The orgasm made my whole body shake and the pleasure didn't leave for a second after.

I'm in a haze when Mauricio lays back down next to me and pulls me against him.

He kisses my lips with a smirk on his face and I smile at him with a hazy smile.

The things he does to me.

"Goodnight, butterfly."

I mumble my words, telling him goodnight. Too tired to speak correctly.

He holds me against his chest and I fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

But right before I fell asleep I felt him place a kiss on my head.

I dreamt of our small "always" that night.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

MERRY CHRISTMAS OR HAPPY HANUKKAH! OR IN SETH COHEN'S WORDS: "Chrismukkah!"

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get lots of gifts and love!

Also, this chapter was supposed to be written WEEKS ago LMAO. It's just a funny coincidence that the one time I felt like writing it was the day before Christmas and this was a Christmas chapter. Also, be mindful that this book is still set in 2021 LMAO. While we go into 2023, they'll be entering 2022. I need to seriously hurry up and finish this book.

ANYWAYS!

AMAZING NEWS! YOU CAN NOW ADD BOOK TWO OF THE MORHILLS ELITES SERIES TO YOUR READING LISTS! IT WAS PUBLISHED ON DEC 19TH, KHLOE'S BIRTHDAY, AND THE PROLOGUE IS READY TO READ!

FIGHTING BACK THE TRUTH FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE OUT ON JUNE 14TH! MARK'S BIRTHDAY!

I know it's a long time from now but I do hope to finish No Rules by at least March. So, I'll give myself a break from the Morhills Elites and get to focus on my other books that have been waiting TWO years to be written again!

Alright, that's all!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 523 41
Both Y/n and Sukuna are professional actors. Sukuna has earned tons of awards and oscars for his acting. Y/n is a great actor but she hasn't earned a...
451K 7.3K 47
*MENTIONS OF S/A, S/H and SU!C!DE* Louis Gray and Annaliese Monèt are total polar opposites. Apart from the fact they are both very smart. They argu...
151K 9.7K 37
❝Who even needs to rule the world when you can just learn to deceive it?❞ [Cyberpunk AU] In which Connor kills himself to prevent Amanda from stoppin...
920K 22.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...