No Rules In Bad Ideas | Book...

By mimisarai

A Sports Romance • Basketball/Soccer/Lacrosse • Two Neighbor Enemies. One Fake Relationship. • "I'm sick and... More

Introduction
Main Characters Aesthetics
Playlist
Part One
ʚїɞ │ Prologue
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Ten
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eleven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twelve
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fourteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventeen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eighteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nineteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty: Bonus Chapter
Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven: Bonus Chapter
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Four: Part One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Bonus Chapter
Part Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Five
Part Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventy
ʚїɞ │Epilogue
ʚїɞ │Thank You My Butterflies
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Right?

ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Eight

10.7K 230 109
By mimisarai

Song: Culo

By: Pitbull & Lil Jon

Dedicated to: My girls, the only ones I will ever get drunk with. The number of photos and videos you guys have of me will always baffle me.

"You need to wear this, trust me. It'll make your whole outfit look so good," Meliana said as she and Malia put a crown and birthday stash on Khloe.

Khloe was against it at first but the girls convinced her.

Khloe was the last of us to turn seventeen and we're making sure it's worth waiting a whole year. We're currently at her house, helping with decorations and setting everything up for later.

We invited the whole school, Mark having connections as always to beer and alcohol. It was nice of him considering the way he talks about Khloe isn't so nice.

Something else that is nice is the roses across from me.

Roses. Familiar. They sound very familiar.

Aaron comes in with Khloe's present and places it next to the bouquet of roses.

"Who gave you the flowers?" Maddie asks as she smells them and smiles.

"I don't know, there's more in my room. There was no note. They did leave a pretty necklace though. A rose necklace." Khloe shrugs and then gets back to letting the girls touch up her makeup.

"It could be a secret admirer," Josie says while placing the bowls of chips around the counter.

Khloe doesn't say anything to it.

My eyes glance over to Mark and he's already looking back at me. He's smart enough to know that I know it was him who sent the roses and necklace.

Tyler and Remi are beside him, oblivious to his undivided attention as they talk to him. He shakes his head slowly and I take that as a way of him telling me to mind my own business.

And that's exactly what I'll do.

I have enough issues going on.

Easton wraps an arm around my shoulders and I'm reminded that he's one of the issues. My relationship with Malia, him, and my parents.

Great.

"I can't wait to get drunk." He tells me and I nod my head, "I'm not taking care of your ass."

We looked at each other for a second before bursting out in laughter.

I always end up taking care of him.

He slaps a hand on my chest and I look forward to making eye contact with my girl's beautiful green eyes.

She's looking between Easton and me with a worried expression.

"Have you and Malia talked?" I looked away from her and back to my best friend. Easton shakes his head and says, "She's been making up excuses ever since she got back from the trip with her family." On the same trip, she and I agreed to finally be together.

I only nod my head and say, "And, what if she decides that you two shouldn't get back together?"

Easton looked over at me confused before saying, "Then I live my sad ass life married to someone I don't even love. Wishing I could take back ever sleeping with Jianna."

Well, fuck.

If Easton hadn't slept with Jianna then Malia and I wouldn't be together right now.

I can't even stomach the image of Malia not being with me.

It's impossible.

"Easton, I have to tell you something."

Fuck, fuck.

This is such a bad time to be doing this, but he deserves to know.

Before I can even blurt out the words, music starts playing very loudly. The girl's excited screams are muffled and people start to fill up the house.

Easton ends up getting pulled away by some teammates and mouths to me, "See you later!"

I gave him a tight smile and watched as the boys dragged him to the living room.

Maddie comes up to me and asks if everything is okay. I tell her everything is fine. She didn't believe me but she knew not to press on it.

"Not drinking today?" She looks down at my cup of water and I stare down at it before sighing.

"Nah, let's go get some beer. I could use something to get me loose."

Maddie smiles happily and grabs my hand, taking me outside to the living room where all the drinks are located.

Drowning down my guilt is a bad idea.

It's a good thing I am all for bad ideas.

I'm hugging Mark and Tyler as we all sing 'Adios Amor' by Christian Nodal.

We're all drunk, singing our hearts out as if we're all going through it.

Mark places a kiss on both mine and Tyler's heads. We all laugh, stomping our feet and holding onto each other as we swayed.

Josie comes into our vision and she's looking at us with a raised eyebrow. We all quickly separate and sit down on the couch acting as if nothing was happening.

Josie rolls her eyes playfully and sits on Mark's lap, whispering something in his ear and he smirks at her, his hands going down to her ass. Mark wouldn't have sex with her, he knows Josie is Elias's girl. He just loves the attention and the drama.

I look around and when my eyes land on Elias with a girl across the living room. He has his hand around her waist and her arms are around his neck. She's dramatically laughing and grabbing his bicep. He glances over at us and then they land on Josie on top of Mark. His face instantly falls, eyes swirling with anger.

'23' by Miley Cyrus comes on and they both get up to dance.

Yeah, I am not going to sit here and watch this.

Where's my girl?

I look around and spot Khloe with Maddie, they're dancing. Meliana and Aaron are dancing with Remi and Loui.

I spot Malia in a second, well more like I spot her ass as she's twerking on one of her lacrosse teammates. I instantly get up and go to her, standing in front of her.

"Having fun?" I yell at her from over the music and she stands straight looking at me with a drunk smile.

"Uh, duh––OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG!" She instantly pulls me against her and we start dancing.

La Vaca by Mala Fe playing.

We bumped into some people at some point and they all ended up giving us a big space to dance. Cheering us on as we show off our dancing skills.

I tell myself to keep my hands to myself knowing Easton can be watching. I will rather be the one to tell him than him finding out like this.

Malia pulls away from me slightly and raises our arms, spinning around in slow motion as she moves her hips.

It drives me crazy.

I pull her back against me and lead.

Both of our hips moved in sync along with her steps.

The music remixes and Culo by Pitbull come on.

Malia instantly presses her back against my chest and moves her hips on me.

The whole crowd sang along.

From the corner of my eye, I see Khloe, her crown is hanging on for dear life and the stash is nowhere to be found.

Someone is having a good birthday.

I nod my head to the music and smirk down at Malia. She's swaying her hips as she slowly drops low. Her ass pressing up against me and my dick doesn't shy away from pressing hard against her.

When I do look up from my girl, my eyes meet some of my teammates. They're all cheering me on from across the room and throw up a fist at them.

Something else catches my attention from the corner of my eyes and I see Josie leaning against a wall while Elias hovers over her. He's shaking his head and angrily telling her something. She rolls her eyes and tells him something along the lines of, "You...girl...jealous...Mark."

That solves it, they got jealous of each other.

Wait, so where is Mark?

I look around for him and when I finally find him, he's making out with some girl on the stairs.

Typical.

I also see Easton and Jianna coming down the stairs. The walk of shame was written all over them. Easton has a guilty expression on his face, his eyes looking around for someone.

Malia.

He doesn't want Malia to see them.

And I don't either.

I wrapped my arms around Malia's waist and picked her up.

"Hey! Put me down!" She protests but I walk us to the front yard where some people are hanging out.

"Let's go home. We're drunk and way past our limit," I said as I stopped her from running back inside.

"No, it's Khloe's birthday and we have to stay!" She dramatically wraps her arms over her chest and I snort, "Stop being a brat. Let's go." I grabbed her hand and dragged her along with me.

"Fine, but you owe me some sexy time tomorrow for this."

"You go it, Myers."

We walked home together, holding hands and I forget why we even left.

"I am never drinking again." I groaned, rubbing my head and flipping the pillow to the cold side.

Worst. Hangover. Ever.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

Seven am. It is way too early.

I could sleep for another two hours but I have to work at ten.

Ugh, I hate myself for drinking so much. All I can remember is dancing, Khloe and the girls drinking with me, and coming home with Mauricio.

When I look at my messages it seems everyone was drunk texting each other.

I click on Josie's messages first.

Josie Babes: Elias and I had sex again

Josie Babes: I kissed Mark and Elias saw

Josie Babes: He was super mad and got into an argument

It's always something with these two.

Josie Babes: He followed me home and we ended up in bed together

Josie Babes: Angry sex is way better than regular

It sure is.

I click on Khloe's messages next.

Khloe Bear: You left early :(

I seriously need to change everyone's contact names back to normal. The last time I was drunk Mauricio said I went on a spree of changing everyone's name.

Khloe Bear: Easton and Jianna were caught doing the walk of shame by the way

Khloe Bear: I hope you're okay

Khloe Bear: I'm drunk also did you know Mark and Josie kissed? Crazy huh

Khloe Bear: Jksjsjsjkd LOL

I laugh at her last message for a bit before focusing on the Easton and Jianna one.

A familiar feeling fills my stomach. I'm not jealous, it just brings back memories of when I caught them together.

I shake my thoughts away and click on Mark's messages.

Bestie Marky: I kissed Josie

Bestie Marky: Elias punched me

Oh shit.

Bestie Marky: I feel better now. Got head from a college girl.

Bestie Marky: Tell Mauricio hi for me.

Typical Mark.

A call interrupts my replies, Mauricio's name coming up on the screen.

"Good morning." Oh god, his morning voice over the phone sounds even better.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" I yawned and he does the same.

"I slept okay. Kind of hungover. How about you?"

"I'm never drinking again. I am dying."

"Same." He laughed making me wonder why the hell he was not in bed next to me right now.

"You said yesterday that you work today? What time?" I hear shuffling on his end and I sit up from my bed, "Ten. Don't you work today too?" He tells me yes and that he works at eleven.

It's silence for a moment before Mauricio says, "I miss you."

I bit down my bottom lip and held back a laugh, "You saw me last night." And he says, "I know, but I couldn't stay over because you kept trying to get in my pants half asleep." That explains why he didn't sleep over.

I burst out laughing, "It does sound like something I'd do. Embarrassing."

"No, not embarrassing. It was cute."

Heat rises in my neck and I almost smack myself for blushing like a teenage girl.

"I can't control myself when I'm around you." The words slip out of my lips before I could stop myself.

"Really?"

"Yes." I breathed into the phone and felt the fire slowly ignite inside me.

"Picture me there."

"Be specific."

"Picture us on your bed. My hand is slowly moving up on your thigh. Your body is on fire because of my touch, your body begging for more."

"Oh...keep going."

"My lips pressed against right under your earlobe. Just where you like it—" A tingly feeling travels down my breast to my heated core—"You're letting out breathy moans and gripping onto the hem of my shirt. Your body still begging me to touch you where it's waiting for me wet and warm."

Holy fuck.

Butterflies come into contact and now I'm pressing my thighs together. I rub them together to create some sort of friction.

"I use my free hand to grab your breasts. My fingers searching for that beautiful nipple of yours. All so I can rub and pinch them softly just how you like it."

The phone nearly falls from my ear and I'm debating on putting him on speaker.

"Touch yourself, Malia," His voice sounds gruff and low.

Oh god, he never says my name unless he's being serious.

"Right now?" I bite down my bottom lip feeling heat rush up to my face.

I'm so hot right now.

"Move to the end of the bed to where I can see you. I'm at the window."

My breath gets caught in my throat and I slowly crawl to the end of my bed. I quickly grab my Airpods, putting them on so I don't have to put him on speaker. I'm afraid someone will hear us.

"I want you to take off that shirt and show me those beautiful breasts of yours. Show me what's mine, baby."

Mauricio is standing in front of his window. He's holding up his phone while having his hand placed against the wall as if he's trying to hold himself there.

I position myself, sitting down on the corner, and opening my legs so he can have a perfect view.

I pull off my shirt and feel the cold air come into contact with my skin. My nipples became hard from the coldness.

"You're so goddamn beautiful."

My eyes travel down his body. And I see he's not wearing a shirt or pants. He's only in his boxers and I never loved boxers so much until right now. His erection is tightly pressed against his boxers and the outline of his cock is sending me crazy.

"Now rub your breasts for me, baby. Use your thumbs to rub those nipples. Picture me there, with you, doing it for you." His voice is so seductive and low. I've always loved it when he got like this. It drives me crazy.

My tongue darts out, licking my lips as I move my hands to my breasts. Touching them, rubbing them.

My back arches slightly when my fingers brush against my hard nipples.

I don't see myself doing it, I see Mauricio and it's enough to create a pool between my legs.

I press my thumbs against my nipples and rub them.

My hips buck back and forth the second my fingers touched my nipples.

"That's right, baby. Keep rubbing those beautiful nipples, pinch them just how you like it." I do, I pinch them and I let out a low moan.

Feels so fucking good. I want him here though. I want him here with me, touching me instead of my fingers.

My eyes watched as he pulls down his boxers and his cock sprang out, finally free from those tight boxers.

"Are you going to touch yourself too?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes."

A smirk comes across his face as he uses his free hand to grab ahold of his cock.

I want his cock inside me. I want it inside me now.

"Now, use one hand to touch yourself. Take off those lace panties of yours and show me how you touch yourself when I'm not there to make you feel good."

He's already slowly moving his hand up and down on his cock. I almost tell him to wait for me but I'm already fully naked by the time it crosses my mind.

"Look at you. Always the one to never miss an opportunity to show off your body. Your confidence is so fucking sexy, baby." His tongue licks across his bottom lip and it's enough to add the image of his tongue on me.

My hand goes down to my heated core and I start slowly rubbing my clit with two fingers. They're moving in circles and I can feel how wet I am.

This is what he does, he makes me feel as if I'm the most sexiest and beautiful girl in the world. His gruff and low voice makes my body create a pool between my legs. It also makes me feel as if butterflies are touching my skin.

And it feels fucking erotic.

I can't believe we're doing this. He's right next door, we're watching each other from our windows.

His hands moved up and down on his cock, my fingers rubbing my clit in circles. Our moans spilled out of our mouths.

Is this what I have been missing? Is this what it feels like to be with someone who knows my body better than myself?

"Slip those fingers inside and keep rubbing those tits for me." He grunts at me and I nod my head never taking my eyes away from his.

Green to brown eyes. Erotic pleasure surrounds us. Just us.

I slide my fingers inside my pussy and pinch my nipple. I arch my back and my hips buck forward, riding out my hand.

"Yes, yes. YES."

My thumb presses itself onto my clit, rubbing it while I keep moving my fingers in and out of me.

"Fuck, baby, I want to fuck you so bad. This is what you do to me—" He moans into the phone and his breathing becomes heavier, "—You have no idea how much power you have on me. That beautiful body of yours that I know will forever only be mine to touch. Mine. All fucking mine."

"All yours. I'm yours, Mauricio."

My eyes fall back on him and I see him quickening his pace on his cock.

The pleasure fumes out of us. Both sweating and trying to keep ourselves from coming too fast.

"I want your dick in my mouth. I want it so bad, Mauricio. My mouth is begging me to go over there and finish your hand's job. Please, let me take it in my mouth next time." My voice comes out as a sort of whimper and a breathy moan.

His eyes widen at my words and even his eyebrows come together.

I can see the way his cock twitches in his hand.

He's close.

I fasten my pace on my fingers and remove my hand from my breast so I can grab onto my hair.

My fingers work their magic as my moans become louder and louder.

"I'm close, baby. So close." I bite down on my bottom lip and start moving my hips in circles.

If only I was riding his dick instead of my fingers.

The idea helps the upcoming explosion forming in my stomach create itself faster.

"No."

What?

"You can't come yet. Not until I say so." He growls into the phone and I widen my eyes at him.

"But, I can't—", "I said no, Malia."

I pressed my lips together to stop a whimper from coming out.

I'm so very close and he's not letting me have that release. God, give me mercy, please.

My moans are becoming desperate and I feel like I'm being tortured. I'm trying so hard not to come right now.

I'm practically holding myself down and pulling onto my hair to stop myself. I want to slow down my fingers but I can't, he'll notice and tell me I'm cheating my way out of not coming.

I lay back a bit and pant heavily, trying to keep myself from coming.

"Curve those fingers up a bit," He says roughly and I bring my eyebrows together, "What?"

He's no longer meeting my eyes but staring down at my working fingers. His eyes point down to them.

"Curve them up to the left a little. Trust me. Do it and you can come."

I hold my breath before curving up my fingers to the left a bit. My fingers now moving up, tapping on something. Something foreign.

Mauricio has done this before but I've never done it to myself. He never did tell me what exactly he did.

Is this it?

It's...I don't know...this is—OH MY GOD.

"Fuck, fuck, Mauricio, YES!"

I fall back down onto the bed hard and my hips buck off the bed, moving up and down fast.

I'm coming...hard. So fucking hard. Like never before. It's like a big explosion erupted inside of me and I can no longer stop it from coming.

My toes curl, my feet dragging themselves on the bed and my free hand now gripping tightly onto my hair. I'm practically pulling my hair out.

"Fuck, Malia. That's right, baby. That's fucking right." He grunts loudly and from the sound of this voice I know he's coming with me.

It takes a while for, me well more myself, to get out of the aftermath of our orgasms.

We're both breathing heavily and not one thing is said between us. Just the sound of our breathing. Even after we've calmed down, we stay quiet as if we're still in another world.

Surprisingly, I have enough energy to sit up and look over at the window.

I see Mauricio leaning against the wall next to the window and he has his eyes closed.

"You good there, Reyes? You seem worn out?" A small laugh leaves my lips and finally, he looks up with a smug look.

"How about I go over there and show you what it looks like to be worn out? And trust me, baby, you'll be looking at yourself."

I cross my legs together, feelings myself throb along with it. And yet, it's not because I just came hard. It's because I'm ready to go again.

I'm so going to regret this after when I can barely walk. But right now, I don't care.

"Bring it on, Reyes."

"I'm on my way, Myers."

I quickly stand up and prepare myself for some good morning sex.

Maybe morning sex will beat angry sex.

Let's find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
102K 1.6K 29
SLOW UPDATES ❝ 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝. ❞ People don't know they have someone special until they're gone...
1.7M 113K 74
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
55.6K 1.9K 27
Join the Stardom pirates in their adventures as they shake up the one piece world! The world is going to be engulfed in a great war, and no one will...