His to Love.

By thegirlnextdoor7781

Mythili Kapoor, in her eyes,is a nobody. Her parents were always in want of a son and were granted that wish... More

Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
CAST
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Review Please!
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
NOTE (NOT AN UPDATE)
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
1 YEAR
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter -30
Chapter- 31

Chapter- 4

37.2K 2.3K 293
By thegirlnextdoor7781

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV -

" I am not going to ask you again Mythili. Where were you?" Dad got up and walked towards me and for a split second, I thought he was going to hit me. Thankfully, he didn't.

" I...I was, I had gone out." The anger in his eyes scared me so much that I could feel tears forming in my eyes and voice choking. What did I think before leaving or more importantly, why didn't I think before leaving?

" You did not take your car, your phone was in your room, the parents of your friends had no idea where you were and you did not tell anyone. What is this kind of behaviour? Is this what I have taught you?" Mom asked me with utmost irritation in her voice and as once again I opened my mouth to speak, my nasty little brother beat me to it.

" I saw her jumping down her bedroom's window with her friends when I was coming back from the school." That evil spawn pointed at me and laughed and I gulped in fear. This was not looking good for me at all.

" She what?" Dad asked in a fierce low voice and before I could realise it, he had given me a tight blow on my left cheek as I stumbled back and my hand involuntarily went upto my face. It happened so all of a sudden that I couldn't even process it.

" Kapoor you do not slap a woman, daughter or not." Mr. Rathore's voice roared in the otherwise silent hall and he walked up to my father with three long strides and held him by his collar. His back was as stiff as a board and jaw clenched in anger. My mother was immediately by my father's side and so was Rajveer.

" We are leaving, mother. I will marry her but she is not staying here for another minute and Kapoor, you will get the debt waiver you were desperately seeking for after I wed your daughter." Shivaay Singh Rathore announced before walking out of the house without sparing another glance to anyone.

The tears I was desperately holding back finally made their way out. I could have easily avoided the topic of getting married by sabotaging the dinner somehow but no, I had to run and enjoy and as a punishment for an afternoon of enjoyment, I will be tied to a man for all my life.

If there are any gods, they have never been fair on me. All I wanted was to study and get a job like most of the others around me are planning to, but now, even my dreams have been snatched away from me and who knows, maybe I will be forbidden from dreaming altogether soon.

" Mrs. Kapoor you are a woman yourself. How could you allow this to happen to your own daughter?" I heard Mrs. Rathore ask my mother but i didn't bother to hear her reply. I was too busy thinking about my escape plan because most definitely, I couldn't go with them.

Mrs. Rathore walked over to me and held my arm gently as she started to make me walk with her away from my so-called family towards the door.

I looked at my mother and father, expecting them to stop me, wanting them to stop me because I'd rather be ill-treated and beaten blue and blue than getting married. At least I am used to them.

" I don't want to go. I don't want to go." I had no idea if I was chanting it really or just in my head but no attempt was made by any of them to stop me.

" Good riddance. At least she got us some value." I heard my mother shout so that I could hear her. All I wanted to do was just go and ask her once if she truly meant that because it my goddamn heart, I still believed that somewhere, if not my father, my mother cared even in the tiniest bit for me. All my hope and belief came crashing down as soon as her words hit me.

I was too stunned to react to whatever was happening with and around me so I let people do what they wanted to.

I have no recollection of getting inside a car, Mrs. Rathore trying to talk to me, reaching some place, getting inside the house. Nothing.

It was as if I had suddenly woken up as the door to whichever room I found myself sitting in was thrown over and Mr. Rathore walked in. I Immediately stood up from the couch I was sitting on and started to walk back as he was coming closer to me.

" Stop." He commanded icily and no matter how much I wanted to put as much of a distance between us as possible, I couldn't ignore that tone and my legs automatically froze to the spot.

He closed the little distance that I had managed to put between us. All he did was pull out the handkerchief from his coat's breast pocket and brought it to my injured cheek, dabbing the area below my eye gently. I hissed at the pain and my hand immediately caught hold of the sleeve of his coat, trying to stop him.

He ignored all my attempts to stop and continued to clean the wound as I shut my eyes closed tightly to stop myself from flinching because of the pain.

Eventually, he stopped and I slowly opened my eyes as my eyes landed on my hand which was still holding the sleeve of his coat. I immediately left it at once, muttered a low sorry which even if he did hear, never acknowledged.

" Was this a one time incident or does he subject you to this cruelty regularly?" He asked, his voice plain and lacking any emotion and for once, I am thankful for it. I did not want his sympathy or pity. I hated it.

I raised my eyes to look at him to tell him that this was the second time it happened. Once being when I had accidentally knocked off a very expensive watch of his from the table but instead, I found myself lying.

" Yes." I said and then averted my eyes away from him and focused on my fingers instead. I feared that if I look long enough in his eyes, I'd find pity for myself in them and that emotion alone scared me. But what I did not expect to find there was anger. His eyes looked ready to kill as I dared to look at him momentarily before withdrawing them once again.

For the longest of time, he did not say anything and then I found myself being wrapped in warmth which made me look at him once again. He had taken the black coat that he was wearing off and had put it on me. That is when I realised that I was practically shivering for some reason.

Before I could even thank him, he had stormed off the room, closing the door behind him and I slumped onto the floor, dragging my knees till my chest and buried my head in my hands and before I could stop it, a sob escaped me, followed by another and then another.

" How could they do this to me? Was I such a burden on them? I never expected them to love me but this....?" I was speaking to nobody in the middle of my sobs. My throat was course and eyes burning but all I wanted to do was just end the agony of feeling unwanted from every sphere.

Yes, I had friends who do think about me but they are as dependent on their parents like I am right now and I would be anything but a burden on anyone from now and the only way to ensure that was to just end it.

End what shouldn't have been awarded to me in the first place. The gift of life but truly, it wasn't really a gift for me, it was a sense of failure for being a girl.

I took a deep breath, wiped my tears away, dropped the coat which Mr. Rathore had gently placed on me and then opened the door opposite to the entrance of the room which revealed a balcony. I walked to the railing and looked down. It was on the first floor and the height not as much that would take my life. I leaned on it, contemplating to actually just close my eyes and jump but I still hadn't gathered the courage to do it. Thinking about is was easy.

" You can end this Mythili. All you need is to stop getting scared. It will end before you know it." I muttered to myself and stepped onto the wall pavement right below the railing.

" There is no use trying that. You will break a few bones at most and then deported to a correction facility." The voice conveyed authority and complete disregard for feelings and I immediately knew who it was.

I neither dared to turn around or answer him. Nor did I get down from the wall pavement. I just stood there, frozen and unaware about my next move and his but before I could say or do anything, I found myself scooped into his arms and due to the suddenness of it, I shrieked.

" Mr. Rathore please put me down." I asked him after holding his biceps for support. He did not say anything or complied to my demand. All he did was continue to keep walking out of the room.

Just right across the huge gallery there was another room he got me to and made me sit on the bed right in the middle of the bedroom and I gave him a quizzical look. He then picked a plate from the coffee table and brought it to me.

" Eat." He said as he waited for me to take it from him. I had no intention of eating but this was his home and I was with him and the man was known for his temper. I could not risk it to anger him and so I did take it from him and hoped that he would go away after that but all he did was sit on the armchair right across the bed, looking at me intently.

I reluctantly took a bite of the rice and then the second but I could still feel his gaze on me which was making me extremely self-aware and conscious.

" Can....can you please not look at me like this?" I finally spoke up after failing to calm myself down and then looked at him once as my eyes met his and I looked away after holding his gaze for a few seconds.

" Like what?" I heard him speak as I gulped down in anticipation and at the corner of my eyes, saw him leaning forward a bit, still sitting on the chair. The fingers of his hands were entwined for the first time since I had known him, I saw his face humoured and his brown orbs filled with some sort of dark amusement, as if he exactly knew how he made me feel in his presence.

" I don't know." I murmured to myself but the smirk on his face clearly stated that he had heard me but even then, he did not quit looking at me, almost as if trying to read me.

" Your things will be brought up to you in the morning. Go to bed." He demanded and not sure about the other option I had, I nodded as I got up to leave to the room where I was earlier.

" Where do you think you are going Miss Kapoor?" He asked again, stopping me in my tracks as I turned to him, trying to decipher the man in front of me. Hadn't he just asked me to go to bed?

" I am going to bed Mr. Rathore, just like you asked me to." This time, I couldn't hide the slight irritation that was bubbling inside of me and once again, the man glared at me.

" I see a bed right here. You have proved yourself not fit to be left alone." He declared and my eyes widened in surprise. There was no way that I was sleeping in his room. No...no...no.

" That was a moment of bad judgement Mr. Rathore. I will not...." I tried to explain myself but before I could continue, he cut me off.

" You will be allowed to be alone when I decide that Mythili and don't let me catch you even thinking about what you were in the balcony." He marched up to me and yet kept a good distance between us and once again, I saw pure rage in his eyes and so was his think voice, laced with the very same emotion.

I nodded sheepishly and walked to the bed, lying on the extreme corner of it and closed my eyes, hoping that this was all a nightmare and I would wake up in the morning, realising that this was not a reality.

Hey guys! This is the next chapter. I hope you all like it. To unlock the next one, at least 500 Votes and 85 comments are required on this one.

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

I love you all. Until next time. Byee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.9K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
110K 6.4K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
377K 22.7K 28
" Bhut pasand hena aapko woh usi ke saath rahiye na jaiye " she tried to push him He pinned her to the wall. He was so close to her that they were sh...