𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐲 - Mᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ғᴀ...

By BIGxBIG163

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇss ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪғ ᴜ ᴍᴇss ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴜʀ ᴍᴇssɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫�... More

Cast

Pilot

809 26 7
By BIGxBIG163

-3rd POV-

"Kids, breakfast" Claire yells up the stairs to her four children.

"Kids" She shouts again.

"Phil would you get them" She gets breakfast ready.

"Yeah, just a sec" Phil says as he plays a game.

"Kids" She yells for third time.

She goes to put a bowl in the fridge, but drops it while she's doing it.

She throws her hands up in the air annoyed. Phil mumbles something under his breath.

"Kids, get down here" Phil calls

"Why are you guys yelling at us?" Haley continues " When we're way upstairs, just text me"

She walks into the kitchen with Ezra holding her hand.

"Ok that's not gonna happen" She looks at Haley's skirt "And, wow you're not wearing that outfit"

Haley grabs a plate.

"What's wrong with it" Haley questions as she's texting on her phone.

"Honey, do you have anything to say to your daughter about her skirt" Claire and Haley look at Phil.

Phil looks at Ezra and says "sweetie you look adorable today" He turns back to he's game.

"Thanks Daddy" Erza says

Claire groans " Wrong daughter"

Phil turns to Haley now " Sorry, oh yeah it looks really cute sweetheart"

Haley smiles at her dad "Thanks"

Ezra goes to sit on the table, waiting for breakfast.

"No, it's way too short" Claire makes a face,"People know you're a girl, you don't need to prove it to them"

Alex walks to the kitchen saying "Luke got his head stuck in the banister again" She walks to the fridge.

Phil stops leaning against the counter.

"I got it" He says as he puts his phone away, "Where's the baby oil?"

Claire says "by our bedside tab-" She stops remembering she has kids in the kitchen.

"I don't know, find it" She whispers.
Claire turns around to put the milk back. She accidentally slams into the fridge.

"Come on," She whispered-yelled

~Interview~

Claire and Phil are on the couch.

"I was out of control growing up" She turns to Phil, who chuckles. "There I said it"

"I just don't want my kids to make the same bad mistakes I did," She explains.

"I-If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida, half-naked, I've done my job."

"Our job" Phil inputs

"Right" She continues "I've done our job"

~Interview over~

While Ezra, is eating breakfast, she hears her dad talking to Luke.

Claire looks over at Ezra and asks "Are you ready for school?"

"Yes Mommy" She says while eating a piece of bacon.

"Got all your books and crayons?"

She nods still eating. Claire sighs, while getting the laundry

~Interview~

"Ezra is the youngest, she's nothing like my other kids" Claire says, sitting by herself on the couch this time.

"She's shy and doesn't like to talk much" Claire makes an amused face. "She actually listens"

~Interview over~

Ezra's coloring in the kitchen while she hears the family arguing.

"Luke, Alex, why don't you take it outside, okay?" Claire asks

"And do what?" Alex says

Phil sighs and says sarcastically "Fight in the sun it'll be a nice change"

Luke and Alex walk to the kitchen.

"Hey, Ezzie want to go play outside?" Alex says as she holds out her hand.

"Yes" Ezra grabs her hand.

They walk outside together. Luke has his plastic pistol.

"What do you guys want to do?" Ezra says looking around.

"Let's play cowboys" Luke says.

"Why?" Alex said scrunching her eyebrows. Ezra looks confused too.

"Cuz I got this new gun" He said whilst messing with the trigger. He accidentally shoots it. He shoots Ezra.

"Oh Ezra, I'm so sorry" he said while Ezra was crying.

Alex stood there smirking "Your in big trouble now."

"MOM, DAD" Alex yells while carrying Ezra in the house she was still crying.

Claire walks up to them hearing Ezra cry "What happened?"

"Luke just shot Ezzie" She said still holding her.

"I didn't mean to," Luke says while walking into the house.

"Are you okay?" She asks, he puts down the laundry basket picking up Ezra as Phil walks into the the kitchen.

"No, Mommy it really hurts" Ezra said while wiping her little nose.

"Why would she be okay?" Alex said shaking her head "the little bitch shot her.

In the back, Phil chuckles.

Claire looks at her surprised, "language" She said while checking out as Ezra's arm

"They're only plastic BBs" Luke says trying to explain "It was an accident"

Claire looks at Phil,angry.

"What did I tell you would happen if you got him a gun?" She said glaring.
"Deal with this"

Ezra is resting her head on her chest.

Phil looks at Luke,pointing his finger "Buddy, uncool."

Claire waits for him to continue. When he doesn't she turns to him.

"That's it? That's-" She shakes her head "no,no,no,no"

She sighs " The agreement was if he shoots someone, you shoot him."

Phil looks at her in concern"We were serious about that?"

Claire pats Ezzie's back and sees she asleep "Yes, we were." She side eyes him and says "Now you have to follow through"

Luke starts crying "I'm so sorry" Alex looks at him annoyed.

Claire looks at him "Liar" He immediately stops crying.

"Go" Claire tells, Phil wanting this conversation to be over. So she can put Ezra to bed.

"He's got a birthday party" Phil says

"What's more important here, Dad?"
Alex questions

"You can shoot him afterwards, he'll be home at 2:00." Claire informed

"I can't shoot him at 2:00, I'm showing a house at 2:00" He tells her

"What about 3:00?" Alex suggest

"No, he's got a soccer game at 3:00." Claire told her.

Claire turns to the calendar," And then-" She sighs "Oh, we got to leave for that dinner thing at 5:00."

"4:15. You could shoot him at 4:15." As they all gathered around the calendar.

Phil looks and says "Yeah, I guess that works for me" Luke groans.

"Shoot Luke" Claire writes it on the calendar.

"Sorry, dude" He ruffles Luke's hair, "It's on the calendar" Alex is off to the side smiling.

"Oh,Come on" Luke moans

~Time Skip~

Ezzie hears the door bell but she doesn't mind. Ezra and Alex are playing with toys.

Suddenly they hear a big bang, they both flinch and look at each other.

"What the hell," Ezzie and Alex say at the same time.

~Time Skip~

Claire is in the kitchen baking while Ezra is playing a game on her tablet.

They both hear Alex and Haley yell.
Then Haley yells mom.

"Alex, leave your sister alone" Claire shouts

"I was just getting my book" Alex said walking down the hallway,"Gosh"

"I know, sweetie." Claire puts the cake pan on the counter,"but you need to respect their privacy."

"What are they doing up there?" Claire asks Alex.

"Nothing" Alex says, sitting on a stool and opening her book," lying on her bed, watching a movie.

Claire stops what she's doing. She takes in a big breath, says "ok"

"Um, I'm making a cake for tonight. Do you guys want to help with the frosting?" She says while she's pouring in the sugar.

"Yes, Mommy" Ezra says

"Sure" Alex said, closing her book.

Alex starts mixing the cake batter while Ezra helps Claire.

" So, you know if Haley ever got pregnant would you ever pretend she has mono for a few months and then, like, tell everyone the baby's yours?"
Alex asked

"What" Claire said

"What's mono?" Ezra questioned.

"Nothing, babes" Claire said

Alex starts explaining what the senior at her school did.

"Can I ever have boys in my room?"
Ezra asked

"No" Claire sighed and shook her head.

Ezra get bored. "Mommy, can I go to my room"

"Yes, baby" Claire says

A while later, Ezra hears arguing from out side then people saying ow. She shakes her head, and keeps watching the movie on her tablet.

~Time Skip~

When everyone gets to Uncle Mitchell's house, he gives them hugs.

"Thanks" Uncle Mitchell says

Claire informs her brother that their father is right behind them.

While the grown ups talk and greet each other, Ezra looks around the house for a bathroom.

Ezzie walks back when she hears Lion King music. She sees her Uncle Cameron with a baby in his hand lifting her up in the air.

"We adopted a baby" Uncle Mitchell said pointing at his boyfriend. "Her name's Lily"

Everyone looks shocked. Most say oh.

Cameron looks around with a big smile on his face "exciting"

Mitchell looks a bit embarrassed" Just turn it off"

Cameron looks at his boyfriend "I can't turn it off, it's who I am."

"The music"

"Oh yes, the music" Ezra runs to her dad to pick her up and he does.

Cameron turns off the music and says "Come say hi to Lily"

Grandpa's wife starts talking to her in Spanish. Haley responds with she's so cute. Grandpa's standing there frozen with the shocked face.

Everyone starts gathering around her saying how cute she looks. Phil says something stupid.

Ezra starts to feel herself get tired again. She tells her father to put her down and She lays on the couch while her Grandpa starts talking.

~Time Skip~

Everyone starts gathering up to go home.

"Where's Ezra" Claire asked trying to find her daughter.

"She's over here asleep" Her father told her. She was in his arms.

~thank you readers this is like one of the longest chapters I've ever wrote in My Life.
This chapter is 1600 words long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
115K 925 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...