peaceful.

By sh3wantsrevenge

鬼滅の刃⁀➷ 〚 various yandere kny x reader 〛... More

🗲.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
🗲.
xi
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
🗲.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
🗲.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.

xxxi.

4.9K 230 33
By sh3wantsrevenge

"..."

Keeping your eyes glued to the gravel below you, you practically shriveled like a raisin. You being the grape, and the eyes of your fellow Hashira being the Sun.

Feeling all the different emotions irked you. You wish they didn't share them so openly, now that you understood. But they didn't know that, did they? What would you say...that an Upper Moon demon taught you about emotion?

You wanted to fall back into the safety of Mitsuri or Rengoku's aura. But the glare Shinobu and Muichiro gave you snapped you back into reality. And of course, to keep your nerves on edge you had to avoid being consumed by Tengen's obsessive nature or Gyomei's sadness façade.

In the tree Obanai watched you, his heterochromatic eyes observing your complexion, trying to figure you out. What had you done to all the pillars? Particularly Mitsuri, he didn't like it. It didn't feel right. You didn't feel right. But yet, he couldn't help the feeling of being captivated. He refused to become like them. You must be a witch.

Looking up into the tree, the two of you locked eyes. At peace for a moment till Obanai had realized who he was gawking into the eyes of.

"Damn it," he whispered under his breath, sucking his teeth, and quickly snapped his neck towards his Master's mansion to get you out of view.

It must be those eyes...those doll e/c eyes...

Being embarrassed with himself, he quickly covered his red features with a sleeve, but quickly undid his action as he remembered the bandages that wrapped around his face.

Looking at his shoulder, he swore he saw a smirk on Kaburamaru's small face.

You, however, kept your eyes on the older man. Also intrigued, but rather by how different he was. He was secretive. He didn't express his emotions like his peers, nor did he express much of anything else. The bandages that wrapped around his mouth and the beautiful white snake he had wrapped around his neck.

You wanted to approach him but stopped yourself in wondering what you would even say. You were nervous, not knowing how he was feeling mixed with not knowing anything about him strikes you as intimidating. So instead, you looked away from the man and instead turned your head to Giyu.

Why weren't you with him?

If Giyu was in the wrong, so were you.

Shinobu and Kanao witnessed your protective nature towards a demon, so why had you not been expelled like Giyu?

Did they not tell anyone...?

Your eyes glanced into Shinobu's purple orbs which bore deep into your soul, frightening you.

You quickly learned that the gravel was much more entertaining than the risk of pissing off another pillar.

"Here is Kamado Tanjiro," A Kakushi approached, the unconscious boy on his back. In untying the rope that supported him, Tanjiro crashed to the ground, making you absentmindedly lean over.

"Hey!" You yelled, making the Kakushi flinch, their eyes widening. Rengoku's arm reached out to loosely hold your waist, preventing you from moving further. But you didn't need to move, your voice was enough, "As a Kakushi, you should take better care of your injured patients. Criminal or not."

"Yes ma'am," the Kakushi bowed and then scurried off to the side. In so, the pillars all gave you a scolding look.

"What?" You harshly whispered under your breath, annoyance lacing your tone.

"He's been carrying a demon Y/n. I know he's your friend, but he's committed a crime that is not worthy of forgiving, he needs to be punished."

"How can you smile when you speak of death," you snapped at the outgoing man, shoving his arm off you and making your way over to Giyu. His dark blue eyes widened at your presence.

"What are you doing," he scolded you hesitantly as you walked behind him to his right side, holding his right arm, blocking the Hashiras view from you.

"I am just as guilty as you, aren't I?" You whispered back, looking at your feet instead of his eyes.

Giyu flushed at your action. Your chest pressed up against his arm made him tense, were you trying to get him killed? ...Were you trying to get yourself killed?

You knew the rules, didn't you?

Questions raced in his head, but the two of you remained in silence.

"How dare he," Tengen's fist flinched, veins popping from his smooth pale skin as he glared down the Water Pillar.

"Don't act out of line, Tengen," Rengoku reassured the larger man, a smirk on his face as he looked upon Giyu, "Focus on the trial at hand, other matters can be attended to later."

"You're lucky I respect you," Tengen rolled his eyes, ignoring the pair to soothe his anger. Crossing his large arms, he observed the sleeping boy on the ground, "Oi, Kakushi, wake him up."

Coming out from their hiding space, they rushed up to the boy, yelling at him to wake up.

You were about to scold the attendant once again, but Giyu grasped your hand just in time, pulling your thoughts away from the situation as he sensed your behavior.

Reluctantly, you decided to watch it play out, understanding Giyu's intention.

"To be frank, I am quite disappointed at how shabby this kid is," Tengen rolled his eyes, the wind softly blowing through his features.

"Let's begin the trail," Rengoku pushed on, making you frown at his excitement.

Wincing in pain, Tanjiro began to gain consciousness. Looking in front of him, a look of surprise covered his features as well as the words that slipped out of his mouth. Although, the Kakushi quickly silenced him, "Quiet! Don't you know who you are in the presence of? You're now facing the Hashira!"

Fear struck the younger boy as he looked upon the Hashira. Laying on the ground gave their figures even more intimidation as they stood tall over him.

The Hashira began to speak their minds, except for a few. Though Tanjiro only brushed off their harsh words, shouting out his sisters' name as he frolicked around.

"Forget him, what will we do about Giyu...and that new Hashira. Seemingly, they're both in the same boat as that moron," Obanai spoke up, pointing a finger at the pair of you. Everyone's attention was now directed at you both. Feeling ashamed, you looked away, only thinking about how Ubuyashiki would react.

"Where's the harm?" Shinobu reasoned, her heartbeat racing as she thought only of your safety, "Giyu did come along peacefully, and Y/n has done nothing wrong. Rengoku just made her uncomfortable is all, so don't drag her into this."

Ignoring the insult, Rengoku kept his smile but took note of her aggression as he quickly glanced at Giyu. Given that Shinobu's response was justifiable, Obanai kept quiet, not wanting to anger the Insect Pillar.

Hearing the conversation, you stayed silent next to the Water Pillar. Tanjiro tried to defend himself which only was put down by the Pillars, not to your surprise. After all these years, why would they go against something they already have accepted?

"Oi," A familiar deep voice entered, catching the attention of both you and Giyu, "Is this the idiot who's been protecting a demon?"

A small gasp escaped your lips as you saw what the man held in his hand. A frown quickly formed as you tried to hold yourself back from getting involved.

"You mustn't do this," presumingly the Kakushi holding Nezuko beforehand came out from behind him but was quick to shut up with the glare he sent them.

"Now, Sanemi, please don't act of line," Shinobu said, malice lacing her tone as almost everyone sensed her anger towards the hot-headed pillar.

Ignoring the Insect pillar's words, Sanemi mocked Tanjiro for a moment until his eyes crazed, and unsheathed his blade, "You must be delusional!"

Sanemi was quick to stab through the wooden box. A small whimper could be heard as the blade went through the other side, blood encasing it.

Only having met the demon once, you already had a protective instinct to step in. In which you would have if Giyu didn't stop you, again.

Having enough of being held back, you glared into his deeply nervous orbs, "If you won't do something about it, I will."

Just one look at you could represent to Giyu how serious you were. But he had to stand in your way. Who knows what kind of scene you would cause if he didn't hold you back.

Sighing, Giyu watched as Tanjiro quickly got to his feet, and before charging Giyu yelled out, "Stop it! The Master will be arriving soon."

Catching Sanemi off guard, Tanjiro jumped and bashed his head against Sanemi's, bringing him down against the gravel and Nezuko out of his reach.

"Pfft," You stifled a laugh along with Mitsuri, the two looking at each other for a moment, smiling, before apologizing to the other pillars, "Just what I want to see Giyu."

"It's not what I meant to happen..." Giyu whispered as he grimaced at the blood that fell from Sanemi's face, but that didn't stop the smirk that was held on yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 29.5K 45
━ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? ❞ ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...
27.8K 990 23
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷. obsession /əbˈsɛʃ(ə)n/ noun: an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind. ...
362K 19.4K 51
↳ ❝ [ 不幸な ] ❞ ━ yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl from the present gets transported into the world...
568K 21.7K 52
【★The art of repairing pottery using gold, silver or platinum. It symbolises that broken objects are not inherently worthless and that their brokness...