Stories By J

Av TheSonofTartarus

Here is a short collection of incomplete stories by the author 7JonasD7, formerly known as 7Jonas7, whose wor... Mer

Tennis Tips
The New King
The Power to Love with Lust
2
3
The Darkest Light
2
4
The Dark Side
2
3
4

3

864 12 0
Av TheSonofTartarus

Perseus groaned, feeling the soreness, but above all else, the pain leaking figuratively and literally from his chest.

A large gash, the deepest cut to his chest covered it's surface area, dripping blood.

"Pull the aura to your wounds." The voice told him. The mysterious person talking to him hadn't said a thing since the start of the fight, yet it seemed to be watching over him...

Doing as they instructed, he felt the countless wounds around his body start to heal.

Leaving them alone once the bleeding and major damage had been healed, he somehow felt the voice's confusion.

"I want cool scars." Percy reasoned, feeling the being communicating to him, roll their eyes at his childish actions.

"For the love of all that exists, shut up!" Tartarus cried from under the son of Poseidon's shoe.

"You really mean that Tarty? We can't be friends if that's the case." Perseus let a fake frown dawn his handsome face.

"I'll end you!" The primordial growled.

"Without your body, which will take years to regenerate, you'll be doing anything but that." Percy flicked the primordial's forehead as he referred to the being's decapitated state.

Standing up, Tartarus could only look forward as he heard the demigod's steps. No...this boy, was no mere demigod, no one had the power he had displayed.

No one. "Where are you going?" The primordial growled.

"To my light."

______________

"Uh, okay so what now?" Jason looked to Annabeth for an answer.

They had just finished defeating their side of the doors of death.

The fortunate, or unfortunate part, was that they barely had to fight any monsters. Maybe a small army of fifty strong while the rest had seemingly been recalled through the doors.

"Is Percy really that strong?" Leo asked what a few of them had been thinking.

"I mean, there must be thousands of dead monsters in Tartarus, plus the primordial, and they still recalled a lot more to fight one demigod?" Leo continued.

Annabeth didn't know whether to feel proud, or break down crying in sorrow.

"H-He blew up a mountain once." She admitted, wiping away a few tears, trying to smile to hide the pain.

Piper went to hug Annabeth, but the daughter of Athena wiped her tears, stopping the daughter of love. "I'm okay, thanks though." Piper wasn't convinced but didn't try again.

Jason was still looking at Annabeth, as if he was still focused on the fact that Percy once blew up a mountain.

"What are the odds he comes out of there alive?" Frank asked, worried for his distant relative as he looked down the doors of death.

"I'd say impossible, but this is Percy, we have to have faith." Annabeth replied, trying to bring hope to their hearts.

"Faith in who? The gods? They can't help him." Jason asked, more curious then trying to sound like an asshole.

"Faith in Percy."

"Ever since I was twelve, whether I've liked it or not, I've had to put my faith in that stupid, loveable son of Poseidon. Having faith in him is the only thing I will never lose in this world."

Annabeth spoke with such passion, Piper couldn't help but tear up slightly, though she quickly wiped them.

They stood, they sat...

Eventually, hours went by and there was no sign of the doors opening.

"He's not coming." Jason didn't want to admit it, but he tried to be the one with the courage to.

"He's coming." Annabeth's desperate stare bore into the massive doors.

Suddenly, the ground started to shake throwing them all off balance, before everything went quiet.

Waiting a few moments, the massive doors suddenly started to open, like an elevator.

The crew of the Argo II watched, with their ship in the background as a figure stepped out of the doors.

Watching a man appear from the doors of death, Annabeth slowly narrowed her eyes, walking forward ever so slowly, afraid of who it might, or might not be.

As the smoke from the elevator cleared, the daughter of Athena narrowed her eyes.

Gods, those gorgeous eyes. Not believing it at first, Annabeth stared directly at him. His body was far from skinny before, but something happened to him, because he looked perfect. He kept his lean swimmer build, while having just the right amount of muscle to be insanely sexy, not overly muscled, but that sweet middle ground where he looked like he could knock out just about anyone with a single blow.

"By the gods..." Annabeth thought, she wouldn't be surprised if she turned to see her girlfriends blushing madly, because she was. His jawline was sharp, soft lips that curled into a smirk, his perfectly tanned skin covering his body, that sexy stubble she had always liked was there as well. His hair fell messily like it always had, but it looked softer, and somehow...darker. He was handsome before, but now the son of Poseidon was a downright masterpiece.

Words could almost not describe it, the best Annabeth could think of, was that the primordial Eros couldn't imagine a better looking being, which was straight up unfair.

"Miss me?" His lips curled into a smirk, making Annabeth's body feel like jello. After a few moments, she snapped out of it before running at him.

Crashing into his broad, muscular body, she hooked her arms around his neck, forcing his perfectly tanned body to lean down. Smashing her lips against his, the kiss was hungry, desperate and downright passionate, conveying every positive and negative emotion she had been struggling with the past few days.

Having to pull away for air, Annabeth was breathing heavily, for two separate reasons as Percy looked up to greet his comrades.

Unfortunately for him, or fortunately, his girlfriend seemed to like the taste of his lips, pulling him into another deep kiss, trying to burn the feeling of his newly improved, yet familiar taste into her mouth.

When she pulled away after another long kiss, Annabeth finally settled for burying her face into his muscular chest. The entire crew had blushes on their faces, it wasn't every day they witnessed something that... intense.

The girls' cheeks heated up even further when their eyes roamed over his bare upperbody, it was riddled with scars, the newest and largest right across his chest. Instead of being disgusted, it was a very attractive sight for the women there, representing the unkillable man he was.

Reigning in their bodies, the girls smiled before joining the couple in a group hug. The boys soon joined after and they all had a much needed laugh.

____________

Stepping out of the shower, Percy sighed, feeling the cool air combat the warm water dribbling down his nude body.

It had been days since he had been clean, dust and dirt getting all over him the minute he fell into that nightmare of a hellhole.

As soon as he stepped out of the bathroom, he found Annabeth waiting with a towel of her own.

"Aw! I was going to join you!" She complained, now having to take a shower alone.

Passing by her, Percy leaned down, placing his lips on her smooth, flawless neck, her sun kissed neck even more delicious than before. Moaning quietly in content, Percy felt slightly guilty as he pulled his lips away, making her whine in complaint.

"Someone's desperate."

Fuck, she had missed that low, commanding growl, her thighs rubbing together in anticipation for her alpha's next move as he stalked around her.

"Go take a shower princess, we'll have some fun later." He whispered, biting the top of her ear before lightly pushing her into the bathroom, and closing the door.

Annabeth almost immediately fell to her knees, her thighs shaking, quivering because of him if you will.

The daughter of Athena had forgotten in just a few days, what he was like when they were alone and she loved it. Somehow, after going through that hellhole, he hadn't changed, and had gotten even better at playing with her emotions.

Shakily stepping into the shower, Annabeth pressed her chest together with her arms, looking through the glass shower into the mirror, remembering just how attached he was to her body.

Annabeth knew it, but Percy reminded her every day, that she had the body of a goddess. An ass to rival Piper's, a relatively large chest perfect for her slightly muscular, athletic figure. Her childbearing hips connected to her deliciously thick thighs, just waiting for Percy to come claim her creamy, sun kissed ass cheeks for his own once again.

Annabeth had even caught Jason looking once or twice, Leo and Frank as well. She knew they were loyal to her friends, but it was funny to see them react sometimes. She never tried to look any sort of way around them, they were just horny guys.

Percy was probably the horniest of them all, the stupidly sexy son of Poseidon had a rightfully given horse cock that could go for hours, rounds after rounds.

He could be flirtatious at times, making other girls blush madly, but Annabeth could only laugh as they became trapped within the Jackson effect, a proper title to describe the heart throb that the son of Poseidon was.

As horny, and as playfully as he was, Percy was loyal like no other, and luckily for him, Annabeth was just as, if not hornier, always eager to satisfy him, whom she loved with more than all her heart.

Finishing her thoughts as the shower ran out, she slipped on an oversized shirt from Percy's clothes, before exiting their room to find the devilishly handsome guy waiting for her in the hall.

"You never look better than when your in my clothes." He smiled affectionately, giving her a quick, yet soft kiss.

"Even when I'm wearing your favourite lingerie?" Annabeth fired back with a feisty, attractive smirk of her own.

"I stand corrected!" He cheered, the images of her teasingly divine figure imbuing him with happiness as he pulled her along to the dining area, making her chuckle. She was glad to have him back.

"So Perce, you gotta tell us, how did you make it out of there alive? We barely had any monsters to deal with because they were all down there fighting you." Jason was quick to fire his burning question.

Everyone looked at Percy, who grimaced, remembering the burning pain of the primordial's strikes.

"I think it was luck. I mean like you said, I may be strong, but thousands of monsters and a primordial? With the help of a peaceful giant, and a little invisibility magic from the primordial Nyx, I barely snuck through."

Everyone was so in awe of his brief, but extensive adventure, that only Annabeth saw through his well put together lie.

She gave him a look, to which he quickly mouthed 'later', before going into more detail about his impressive lie.

They made it back to their room after saying an early goodnight to everyone, Annabeth pushed Percy quickly onto the bed, before snuggling up against his side. Laying her head against his chest, she enjoyed the moment before taking a deep breath.

"What really happened down there?"

"I-I'm sorry Annabeth." He croaked, "I'm so sorry."

Looking up at the demigod, she noticed he was tearing up through his stupidly charming smile. Annabeth quickly shifted upwards, pushing her forehead against his. "Hey, it's okay my love." She whispered, kissing his cheek softly as she caressed his messy, pitch black hair.

The affectionate actions seemed to calm him down quite easily. Shifting so his head lay in her lap, Annabeth looked down as his still, yet clearly bothered face, her hand's constant movement within his hair, the only thing keeping him calm.

"I-I made a decision down there..." He started, it was starting to seem like this was more complicated than just surviving the pit. "Mhm." Annabeth cooed softly, ready to wait as long as he needed for himself to continue.

After a few moments, Percy took a deep breath.

After a few moments, Percy took a deep breath. "There was a lake of water, a pretty large one... I-I jumped in, there was this voice that told me it was the only way." With red eyes, he looked up at Annabeth who had obvious dislike towards hearing that.

"You know, and you knew what I think of things like that." The daughter of Athena replied, to which he nodded. "But it was the only way, you saw the amount of monsters recalled there."

"The only way to what? You could've done something similar to that lie you made up!"

"The only way to protect you, the only way to keep my light safe." He replied, making her feel butterflies as he had that look in his eyes again.

Taking her free hand in his, Percy continued.

"The things I saw...when I was in the water..." He explained, "I can't even describe them, whenever I think of them, I-I lose myself. You're the only thing that brings me back down to Earth, my light in all of that darkness."

Annabeth didn't know what to say, she was just glad that he had a way to reign himself in, a small, uncontrollable blush formed when he had said, that she was his light...

"And I'll never stop being your light, Seaweed Brain." She stroked his cheek affectionately, her words soft like butter, "Whatever you saw, don't ever think about it, because whatever it is, hasn't and will not happen. I will never leave you Percy, if I'm your light, than you're my darkness."

"You can't have one without the other."

Percy looked up at his stunning girlfriend. "I think I'm falling in love with you." He joked, earning a light smack on his dark, sexy face. "If you had took this long to say that for the first time, I would've killed you." She glared, watching as his face went from peaceful to scared.

"But you didn't, and I love you too." Her expression did a full one eighty degree turn, becoming a beaming smile before she leaned down with impressive flexibility, to kiss the scared son of Poseidon on the lips.

Feeling all of his worries wash away as he felt her pink lips on his, Percy shifted in the bed as the kiss continued. By the time the two pulled away, Percy was hovering controllingly above the usually bossy daughter of Athena. Though, it was impossible to be the one in control when Percy looked at her like that, so hungry, so damn dominant she would spread her legs on command if he wished it so.

Lowering down, Annabeth gasped as his hot lips found her smooth, flawlessly tanned neck. "Percy..." She moaned quietly, the soft sounds of her blissful pleasure motivated him to keep going until she was screaming his name, begging for him.

Annabeth's hand instinctively went to play with his silky soft hair as she felt his large, muscular build pin her smaller body to the bed, moaning into his ear as he slowly moved from her untouched neck, to her clothed chest.

Gasping yet again, Annabeth watched in unfathomable lust as Percy snuck his head into her (his) oversized shirt, licking and biting her soft breasts, doing everything possible he could with his mouth to elicit more moans from her pretty lips, and it was working, a little too well. Annabeth could feel her climax already approaching, which shocked the living daylights out of her, as she usually lasted as long as he did, even with their foreplay.

His tongue felt impossibly good, better than before as he sucked on her solid pink nipples, using his hands under her shirt to squeeze and simulate the other breast. His teeth were soft, yet rough, biting down to the perfect medium in which the pain gave way to pleasure.

His hand then slowly slid down her toned stomach, before she felt his fingers on her inner stomach, before she felt his fingers on her inner thigh, ever so close to her warmth.

Annabeth's hand flew to her mouth, muffling a loud scream as his finger merely pressed against her damp panties, before she exploded into them, her juices gushing out of her divine pussy.

"T-That felt so good..." Annabeth moaned, trying to move her hips against his hand, attempting to motivate him to finger her roughly. When he didn't move, she became desperate, looking up at him with a pleading look.

"You want to feel like that again?" He asked, his deep voice making her shiver as she nodded. "Then why don't you help me out and get it nice and wet." He grinned, pulling down his shorts to reveal the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Before, he was around eight inches, which was highly impressive, the only place she had seen bigger was porn, though those could've been fake.

This... this was not fake, this was the work of perfection.

Standing stiff as he lay down on the bed, allowing her to move on top of him this time, Annabeth wrapped both of her hands around it, before realizing both of her hands barely fit around his girth.

If she had to guess, he had grown four more inches, and added another two inches of width. He was quite literally, twelve inches long, and three inches in width, not even circumference...

Annabeth felt so horny in the moment, realizing that if her divine genes somehow managed to fit that inside of her, it would be the greatest thing to ever exist, she might even pass out turning a massive orgasm if that... monster was pounding into her with the rough vigor that Percy always brought to the table in lovely fashion.

"It's so big..." Annabeth smiled, pressing it to her cheek as she placed kisses around his veiny thickness, causing Percy to groan, turns out his weak spots hadn't changed one bit.

Percy watched as his blonde girlfriend smiled lustfully up at him. "You're going to fuck me so hard tonight, I won't be able to walk tomorrow." She told him, however, it wasn't a request, but a literal fact she knew was going to occur. Percy smiled before sighing in delight as her pretty, skillful mouth almost managed to reach his previous length. Of course, with the immense girth, even that was impressive.

It had taken Annabeth a week or two to first figure out how to deep throat his previous size, like the horny teen she was. This might takes months, or years, but she would find a way to force his cock into her stomach from the mouth down.

"Gods, Beth." He only really called her that whenever she was pleasing him, it was sort of a vocal signal aside from the groaning that she was getting the job done.

Swirling her tongue around his veiny girth, Annabeth drove him crazy the moment she started to bob her lips up and down, specifically targeting his tip as her tongue lapped across his weak spots. His pre cum was tasteful, much more than before which made the blonde want his seed even more.

Though Percy felt magical as his girlfriend tended to his manhood so skillfully, he knew he wasn't close, something about this power seemed to make him all the more greater in whatever he did, which seemed a little unfair.

Pulling Annabeth softly off of his cock, she looked slightly disappointed, as if someone had taken her candy away from her.

Standing up from the bed, Percy stood over the daughter of Athena, roughly pulling her over to the side of the mattress before spreading her legs. "You're wet, no my mistake, you're soaking." He corrected himself, making Annabeth blush deeply.

"Well, are you going to fuck me?" She asked impatiently, motivating the dominant, alpha like look in his eye to glow brightly.

"Let's fix that attitude of yours." He smirked, letting his massive cock fall onto her toned stomach, creating a loud slapping sound.

Annabeth looked down at how far his cock reached...

If he were to put that thing inside of her, forget the sheer girth of it, the length alone would practically start pushing aside her internal organs!

Lining up his thick tip with her puffy folds, Percy slipped just the tip in, already feeling the immense pleasure that was her super tight cunt. Annabeth moaned loudly, feeling a little bit of pain with how far he was already stretching her.

"I deem thy, Attitude Adjuster." Percy grinned, looking down as his cock before he slammed his hips forward, pulling on Annabeth's childbearing waist as his entire length was shoved into her without hesitation.

The daughter of Athena had no choice but to scream out, both in pain and pleasure, it was too great to even attempt to muffle with her hand.

"Oh it hurts! But it's so fucking good!" Annabeth screamed, feeling his impossible thickness, paired with his incredible length, hitting and grinding against every single millimetre of her cunt's walls, driving her entire body absolutely crazy.

Her legs were already quivering as each time he thrusted in, it felt like she was brought to another, higher level of heaven, one where life was purely perfection.

"Gods, you're so fucking tight." Percy cursed, feeling her pussy clamping down on him like never before.

Leaning down, Percy grabbed the large, sun kissed tits he had been eyeing the entire time he had been fucking her, the soft, perky flesh jiggling, bouncing up and down as he fucked her hard.

"Fuck!" Annabeth screamed, clawing at the bedsheets, trying not to float into the night sky. "Fuck me just like that! Fuck your tight bitch!" She yelled, only making him go faster, gripping her hips with more enthusiasm as the daughter of Athena felt him go even faster.

"Open your eyes, bitch." Percy demanded, making Annabeth quickly open them to look at him. "Look at your cunt, Beth. Look at how you eagerly swallow my entire length like some super tight horny bitch."

Annabeth looked down as his cock disappeared into her. Immediately, she felt her walls collapse as she started to come. "Fuck Percy! I'm cumming!" She ground her hips into his, bucking them forward as she felt her juices squirt with immense pressure, all over his thick rod as he pounded her through her greatest orgasm to date.

"So good..." She mumbled, in an orgasmic like coma as he slid out of her.

Flipping her over, Percy suddenly thrusted back into her, this time watching her fat ass, her sun kissed bubble butt recoil immensely as his hips thundered against it.

Annabeth moaned loudly, barely able to process anything but his cock as she lay limp against the bed.

Leaning down, Percy pulled her up, holding onto her neck softly before putting the slightest bit of pressure against her throat. Feeling her tighten because of it, he grinned.

"You like that huh? You like getting your fat ass abused while I choke you?" He growled, enticing Annabeth into another screaming orgasm.

When she managed to speak again after another minute of purely bliss, Annabeth yelled, "I fucking love it, oh gods, you're going to make me cum again, fuck it's so big!" She screamed yet again, Percy driving his cock deep into her super tight pussy while he squeezed her large tits roughly.

After Annabeth had squirted all over his cock for the fourth time, Percy finally felt her extra tight walls bringing him to the edge.

"I-I'm going to cum, Beth!"

Arching her back, turning her face towards him, Annabeth kissed him roughly. "It's a safe day." She told him.

Those four words only made him go all out.

"Dump your creamy cum inside me! Please sir! Please fill me to the brim with your hot seed, gods I fucking want it." Annabeth's constant dirty talk finally drove him over the edge.

Pulling his hand back before spanking the demigoddess's sun kissed bubble butt roughly, he watched as it recoiled insanely well, bouncing multiple times before he felt himself start to burst.

With a roar that could only be described as alpha like, Annabeth felt Percy bury his cock deeper than ever, before she felt his sticky, steamy, creamy white cum start to shoot into her with the speed of a pressure washer.

This high intensity simulation for her womb and pussy bring stuffed past the absolute brim caused the daughter of Athena to scream out one last time before falling forward. Her limp, unconscious body hit the bed as his cock continued to spray come all over her ass and back, creating a sort of perverted art display.

Percy sat down on the bed, sweating, but he quickly realized even without water to regain his stamina, he was still fully hard, literally right after cumming what looking like gallons onto his sexy girlfriend.

After a few more moments, Annabeth woke up to the pleasure filled feeling of her abused cunt, full with his cum, creating a small bloated look to her usually ab toned stomach, and the sticky, warm bliss of his cum all over her fat ass, and smooth back, luckily for him, none had gotten in her hair, though with how good she was feeling, Annabeth couldn't care less about that.

Moaning softly, feeling the cum inside of her tight cunt move around as she slid to his side on the bed, she noticed how Percy was still harder than a diamond after cumming an entire civilization onto her back.

"Maybe I could help you with that in the shower... professor."

He caught on immediately, grinning at how beautifully horny his amazing girlfriend was.

As she tried to stand, Annabeth felt her knees buckle, her body overwhelmed with pleasure.

Percy caught her, picking her up bridal style while walking towards the bathroom.

"There's been a recent decrease in your grades, Ms Chase, I've noticed today, the provocative choice of clothing you're wearing..."

"I was hoping, that I could work hard for a little extra credit, professor." Annabeth spoke so innocently, like she had been practising for him.

"Why don't we head into my office, and see what you've got?" Percy grinned, stepping into the shower.

The night was full of bliss, of love between the couple.

Piper sat in her bed, incredibly hot, feeling ever so bothered by the fact that her room just had to be next to theirs.

Jason had moved across the ship for the night after being unable to stand the noise the couple were making.

The daughter of love, somehow could not move an inch out of her bed. Her hand traveling down her equally stunning, chocolate body.

Suddenly, the sound picked up, even closer to their wall now.

"They must be in the...shower." Piper realized, moaning softly as her arousal got the better of her, her hand starting to work it's magic.

Three people ended up finding themselves in a world of crazy ecstasy by the night's end, yet only one of them would be beet red in embarrassment when they faced each other the next morning.

Percy watched Annabeth's peaceful sleeping figure after countless rounds, clearing each other off intimately within the showers borders.

Planting a kiss onto her forehead, making the sleepy goddess smile softly, Percy closed his eyes, hoping that by holding his light within his arms, she would prevent any and all nightmares.

____________

As Reyna's gaze covered the morning look that the son of Poseidon somehow managed to pull off, she sighed heavily, hiding it as a reaction to her delicious breakfast.

Looking around the table, she also noticed Piper glancing at Percy, the more important thing, was that Reyna could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. For comfort, or to tease Jason, the Roman wasn't exactly sure.

She still wanted Percy, and it hurt. It hurt to see the way he looked at Annabeth. Reyna held no true hatred for the blonde, she respected the daughter of Athena a lot, but she would be lying if she said it didn't hurt to watch them make each other smile. To kiss one another so effortlessly, yet their eyes lit up every time their skin met like an electric shock that never got old.

Reyna wanted that, and she knew Percy was the only one who could give it to her, Jason had been a crush, but Percy... Percy was on an entirely different level.

Mentally slapping herself, the daughter of Bellona cursed herself for getting herself down about love yet again. It was a common occurrence, one she couldn't afford to dwell on lest she lose herself in it.

Letting herself be silently tortured for a few more minutes, the praetor got up, excusing herself earlier than usual from their meals.

Finding her room quickly, Reyna almost broke the door, entering the room as if her life depended on it.

Sliding down the door, Reyna let the tears flow onto her hands. She hated crying, but unfortunately that's what Perseus Jackson will do to a person.

"I'm sorry." Reyna's head shot up at the soft tone of his voice, coming from the other side of the door.

"W-What for?" She managed, stuttering through the tears.

"I lead you on, when I wasn't sure who I was, or who Annabeth was, I continued to lead you on. Even after, I never had a proper conversation with you about it, so I'm sorry, because you deserve the world, and I can't give that to you, even if I want you to have it, it can't be me."

Reyna chuckled at how stupid he sounded. "Thank you Percy, for saying I deserved the world, but are you really so stupid, that you just apologized for being really attractive?"

"You say you led me on, yet that's a part of liking someone who, by whatever circumstance, doesn't like you back. I just have to accept that."

She could almost feel his stupid, woman melting smirk from the other side of the wooden door. "Really attractive you say?"

Reyna pulled out a golden dagger before impaling it through the door so it would barely miss him. She relished in the sound of his yelp. "Hey!" He complained, making her laugh.

Once her laughter settled, he spoke again.

"Reyna listen, because I don't think you get it. You're a powerful warrior, a beautiful woman and someone with a strong personality. I want to give you the world, I really do, you have to understand... that just like Annabeth, you're too good for me, out of my league. I just, I can't do that to Annabeth because she's my one, she's my light."

Somehow, even though nothing changed, at least she had some closure, at least she knew Percy felt the same way, even if he was too loyal to attempt any sort of polyamory.

Reyna could at least smile, maybe even laugh about it now.

"Thank you Percy, Annabeth's lucky to have you, but you're also lucky to have her, she's a great friend. Break her heart and by the gods I will hunt you down." Reyna replied, she could hear him gulp from behind the door.

"Y-Yes ma'am." He said weakly.

Reyna almost laughed again, he always knew how to cheer her up, make her laugh, for gods sake, the man just survived Tartarus. Fighting against thousands of monsters and a primordial in their own domain and managed to come out of it alive, yet he was scared from a simple threat coming out of her mouth.

There would truly never be, another Percy Jackson.

Percy bid a quick farewell to Reyna for the time being, before getting up and walking down the hall.

"I don't suppose you happened to just arrive?" Percy asked the Cherokee demigoddess who had picked a horrible hiding spot near the end of the hall.

"Do you want to explain to me what I just heard?" Piper asked, calm, but he could tell she was angry.

"I said what I said Piper, I told no lie, but don't take me for a fool. Annabeth is everything to me, I'd never even think about being disloyal." He took a deep breath.

"What I said, was that Reyna deserves the world, but I can't give that to her, because Annabeth is the one I've learned to love with all of my heart." Percy looked down, feeling his own little bit of anger rising as Piper had the audacity to think he'd ever intentionally hurt her best friend.

"And if you weren't together with Annabeth?" Piper's hands were on her hips.

"Don't piss me off Piper, you know that isn't reality, and as long as Annabeth will keep me around, it will never be a reality."

"Alright fine, I'm sorry. Just don't hurt her." Piper's harsh tone dropped.

Percy's expression softened as he smiled. "I'd never." Before he left, he looked back one more time.

"You look good today, don't forget to treat my bro right."

There was something about the first four words he uttered, where Piper's mind completely shut out the rest.

Something about those words, something about that smile, Piper felt the heat rush to her face before she managed to push it all down.

"F-Fuck." She cursed herself, feeling guilty that she was left a stuttering mess by a man who was not her boyfriend.

Speaking of boyfriend, she had to get ready for the meeting after lunch, they needed a plan to fight the giants, or at least, Jason wanted to make one.

_____________

"Okay, we have about a days worth of travel before we land in Ancient Greece. This is apparently where we will need to fight the Giants. Does anyone here know if we can count on the gods help?" Jason asked everyone.

It was a resounding no from the entire crew, they could only hope, though Percy wasn't going to rely on the gods.

"This being my second war for the safety of the world, I think I have enough experience to say the gods cannot be relied on." Percy spoke up, standing up from his seat to look at everyone.

He had a darker look in his eyes, speaking about how the little the gods did for their kin obviously put him on the wrong side of the bed.

"They will help you, but when push comes to shove, I'd rather rely on myself and you guys."

There wasn't much argument there, this entire trip had been helped and hurt by immortals. The entire thing had been started with the queen of the gods kidnapping their leader.

"Okay, let's say we rely on ourselves, how do we defeat the Giants when we need gods to do so?"

Annabeth looked at Percy for an answer, what she saw wasn't what she was expecting.

He didn't look worried, scared nor fearful about any of this, when he was deathly worried about Kronos, this had no effect on him.

"Percy, can I speak with you for a moment?" The daughter of Athena asked, pulling him outside of the meeting room.

As soon as they made it to privacy, Annabeth looked at him. "You can kill them without the help of a god can't you?"

Percy was shocked, though he shouldn't be, ever since he told her about the choice he made, she had been thinking about it every hour of every day.

"In Tartarus, the power did not help me escape the thousands of monsters, and Tartarus himself."

Annabeth's eyes widened. "Y-You..."

"I killed them all, and hurt Tartarus so bad he won't be able to move for at least a decade, though I'll give him credit, he got me good." Percy told her, pulling her hand under his tight shirt so she could feel the giant scar across his chest.

"Percy, just what did you sacrifice for this power, what did it cost us?"

That... that hit him hard. Us.

Whether it was his only choice, or one of the millions he could've made, choosing this path cost them, there was no him when Annabeth was alive.

"T-That's what I'm worried about. I have a feeling I'm going to lose myself, become someone I'm not and I can't do that to you, but I also couldn't sit there and die in Tartarus."

"Percy listen-" Annabeth tried, but he cut her off by grabbing her hand and grasping it tightly.

"For as long as I'm me, I will always protect you. That's a promise I'll never break."

"You will always be you, I won't let you be anyone another than a Seaweed Brain."

Annabeth's smile lit up the entire world he found full of cruel darkness.

"I love you." He held her close, an arm around her waist, pulling her close as his hand softly cupped her cheek.

"I know." He cut off her cheeky smile with his lips, forcing her to wrap her arms around his neck as they shared one of their most passionate moments to date.

Feeling everything that was him, his worries, his fears, accepting them all and giving him all of hers. It was so easy when it was him. To live and love.

"They should really make a romance movie about you guys." Piper came around the corner, smiling as they pulled apart.

"Why are you here?" Percy growled playfully, making Annabeth laugh as he hugged her waist from behind possessively.

"I could feel the love from across the ship." The daughter of love replied, making Percy grin mischievously.

"And you wanted to sneak a peek eh?"

Annabeth softly elbowed her boyfriend as Piper's face burst into a deep shade of crimson.

"Just joking." He replied, but Piper's face was already red hot.

Annabeth just rolled her eyes, sometimes he was a little too playful. He had so much love, and was so loveable, she often wondered if she was enough for him.

Surprisingly, the thought that she might not be didn't bother her, though she was a little hesitant to be okay with him spreading his love to others.

That was a conversation for another day. A conversation for another time, when they weren't in a fight for their very survival.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

289K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...