A Cena-McMahon Love Story

By Erik9393

It's a John Cena and Stephanie McMahon love story filled with twists and turns. A story brought over from Fan... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6

119 0 0
By Erik9393

Here is the next chapter.

John's standing in front of a mirror as he examines himself in his tuxedo.

He starting to sweat a little. He tries to remain calm but couldn't.

He's extremely nervous.

This is the first wedding he's ever attended.

And what's even more nerve racking is that he's going with not just any woman, but with Stephanie McMahon of all people!

He took a couple of deep breaths and tries to convince himself that everything is going to be okay.

There was a knock on the door.

He opened it, and was surprised to see Stephanie McMahon standing in a white bridesmaid dress.

He couldn't believe how stunningly beautiful she looked in it. His feelings towards her started to intensify.

God she looks so sexy in that dress.

Meanwhile Stephanie was in awe in how handsome John looked.

God he looks so sexy in that tux.

She immediately snapped herself out of her naughty thoughts.

She clears her throat.

"We need to get going. The wedding starts in six hours." she says softly trying to ignore her pounding heart.

John nodded in agreement. "Okay." he says.

AN: I'm advancing ahead to later in the evening, skip the boring stuff.

The wedding was held inside the gymnasium at Stephanie's old high school.

Nancy and her newly wedded husband named Casey are going over their vows.

John and Stephanie were sitting on the front row.

John was trying to pay attention to the two people standing in the isle. But he kept taking glances at Stephanie.

Damn! She's definitely a goddess.

He immediately tried to turn his attention back to the isle.

Soon both Nancy and Casey became husband and wife and they kissed.

John and Stephanie sat at a table having some wedding cake and some champagne.

"You enjoying the wedding so far John?" she asked.

He gave her a smile. "Yeah. I'm having a good time. How about you?"

She smiled back. "Same."

They sat in silence for a few more minutes.

"Can I ask you something John? You don't have to answer it you don't want to."

John simply nodded. "Sure."

''Do you have a girlfriend right now?" Stephanie suddenly asked, which caught John off guard.

But he remained composed. "Nope. Not seeing anyone right now."

"Really? Do you ever date?"

"Not a lot. Though I did go out with a nice girl back in my Juniors year in high school."

Stephanie's eyes went wide. "Really?"

"Yeah. We dated for only about a month though. We realized we weren't right for each other."

"Oh. Sorry to hear that."

"Yeah well. Stuff like that happens."

They went back to eating their food.

"How about you. You dating anyone?"

She gave him a small smile.

"Yes John. I am dating someone. His name is Paul Levesque. He's the guy who does the Triple H character."

"Oh. Cool."

"We're an on screen married couple."

"So how are things going between you two?" John asked.

Her smile disappears and lets out a sigh.

"Well. It's been a bit complicated." she said.

"How so?"

"We really haven't spoken to each other since he's been rehabbing his left leg." she explained.

"Right. He tore his quad."

"It's not just that. Even before he tore his quad he rarely talks to me anymore. When we are together it's mostly during meetings or to go over storylines and segments."

There was a moment of silence as John waited for her to continue.

She puts her face in her hands.

"I'm starting to wonder if he actually loves me or he's just using me to get to the top of the industry." she replied, starting to sound a bit sad.

John started to feel bad for her.

He placed a hand on her shoulder. The moment she felt it the warm feeling came back inside of her.

"Hey Steph."

She looked up at him.

"I really hope things work out for you two. And don't try to dwell on it too much."

He felt his heart skip a beat when he saw that beautiful smile of her's returned.

"Thank you John."

"You're welcome.''

He saw some people dancing, then looked at Stephanie.

Then something popped in his head.

He started to feel a bit nervous. He knows what he's about to do was an incredibly bold risk, but he knows this might be his only chance.

"Do you want to dance?" he asked.

Stephanie looked up at John, surprised at him daring question.

She was a bit hesitant. She's not sure it'd be a good idea to be dancing with someone that isn't Paul Levesque.

But then she thought Screw it. I deserve to have some fun.

And besides, she can trust John. He wouldn't try to do anything to her.

She gave him a big smile. "Sure John. I would like to dance with you."

He smiled back. He took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

They danced to some tunes, and they seemed to be having a great time around one another. Just letting themselves go and having fun.

Then a slow song started playing.

They get close. He puts his hands on her hips and her hands are on his shoulders.

As they danced they stared at each other.

Both of their hearts pounding loudly.

John's feelings towards her started to intensify.

Before he realizes what was happening he started to lean forward.

But then a loud noise stops him. They immediately pulled away from each other.

"I-" John tried to talk, but couldn't find the right words.

After all how the hell was he supposed to explain why he tried to kiss her.

"I need some air." Stephanie says as she quickly left the gym.

John went to his table and laid his head on his arms.

Great. Not only did you just screw up your chances of making it to the WWF, but you may have just lost a friend in Stephanie.

Meanwhile

Stephanie is sitting on a bench in front of the school, trying to calm the butterflies in her stomach.

Oh dear God! Did John just try to kiss me?

Maybe she's had a bit too much champagne that she was just imagining it in her head.

I can't be falling in love with another guy! Not while I'm dating Paul.

She soon started to calm down a bit.

She shivered a little. She didn't realize how cold it was outside.

I should head inside. I don't want John to start getting worried.

She immediately went back inside, only to get stopped by some guy.

"Hey Babycakes." the guy replied, which made Stephanie uncomfortable.

She could tell he was drunk.

Her eyes went wide as she recognized him immediately.

"Henry? What are you doing here?'' she asked nervously.

He then gave her a creepy smile.

"I'm here to give you a good time."

Stephanie had a terrified look on her face.

Meanwhile

John immediately looked at the time.

I should go see if she's all right.

He got up and left the gym. As he walked through the hallway he heard someone shout "Get off me Henry! Stop!"

"Come on babe. You know you want this."

"No I fucking don't! Get off!"

John turned a corner and sees a guy pinning Stephanie to a wall.

John immediately ran and pulled the guy off of Stephanie.

"Back off her pal!" John shouted.

Before he could react the guy punches John in the face.

John stumbled back a bit.

John then landed a punch of his own.

Then he gets shoved against a wall, and gets a punch to the gut.

He tried to fight back but Henry kept beating him.

"Stop Henry! Leave him alone!" Stephanie shouted, grabbing Henry by the arm, but she ends up getting pushed to the ground.

This went on until a bunch of people came from the gymnasium to see what the commotion was.

Some guys rushed and tackled Henry.

A couple of other people tended to John.

"Stephanie! Are you okay?" Nancy asked her friend, helping Stephanie out.

"Yeah." she replied softly, nodding her head.

"What happened?"

Stephanie tried not to get too emotional.

"Henry tried to force himself into me." she sobbed. Nancy hugged her tight.

"Oh my God. I'm sorry this happened."

Nancy then noticed John, who's now standing and leading.

"You okay there?" she asked him.

"Yeah."

"That's John. The guy I invited. He sort of came to my rescue." Stephanie explained.

"Really? He's such a cutie."

"Cutie? Really?" John complained.

Stephanie giggled. "Easy John. She was just joking." she said.

Back at the hotel

"Are you sure you don't want to go get checked out at the hospital." Stephanie asked, sounding concerned.

"I'm fine. Really. Just a few scraps and bruises." he says.

"How about you? You feeling better after, what happened."

"Yeah. I'm okay."

"What's with that guy anyway?" John asked.

She lets out a sigh. "That guy has had a thing for me back when we were in high school." she explained.

"He tried to get me to date him even though I wasn't into him."

"I knew he was a creep, but I never thought he would do something like that to me." she started to sob.

He immediately pulled her in for a hug.

She soon melted in his arms. She felt safe.

"I'm sure you'll never have to see that creep again." John said.

"I hope so too."

Soon she started to calm down.

They stopped by John's hotel room.

"Look. About what happened on the dance floor..."

Stephanie stopped him. She knew he was referring to when they almost kissed. "John. It's okay. Just forget about it."

She didn't want to think about it too much.

"Aside from all of that, I had a fun night." John replied.

Stephanie couldn't help but agree. "Same."

Then without warning she stood on her tip toes and gave John a soft peck on the cheek, leaving him speechless.

Stephanie just gave him a small smile. "That's for saving me."

John was a bit flustered, but tried to keep his cool. "It's no problem."

"Well goodnight John."

"Yeah. Goodnight Steph." he says as they both head into their respective rooms.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 614 52
This is a fan fiction story about a new diva who makes her debut to the main roster in the wwe the raw after wrestlemania 32. As her story progresses...
41.6K 1.1K 29
After finding out about having a son, Randy tries to get back into his son's life. But when his best friend also wants the girl, Gem is left with a d...
Torn By Kachwi09

Fanfiction

10.8K 273 27
John Cena is the town's greatest rapper or so his niece thinks. When Mark Calaway has her kidnapped, Kat must face the truth about her uncle John and...
145K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...