Into an Otome Game

By yume_kaxx

Volume 1: Under editing Volume 2: Ongoing *** Dizian Kyle unexpectedly got transmigrated into an otome game... More

Into an Otome Game
Chapter One: The Game [1]
Chapter Two : The Game [2]
Chapter Three: The Game [3]
Chapter Four: The Academy [1]
Chapter Five: The Academy [2]
Chapter Six: The Academy [3]
Chapter Seven: Sacred Book [1]
Chapter Eight: Sacred Book [2]
Chapter Nine: Sacred Book [3]
Chapter Ten: Sacred Book [4]
Chapter Eleven: Occupied Free time
Chapter Twelve: At stake [1]
Chapter Thirteen: At stake[2]
Chapter Fourteen: At Stake [3]
Chapter Fifteen: To Hell With It [1]
Chapter Sixteen: To Hell With It [2]
Chapter Seventeen: To Hell With It [3]
Chapter Eighteen: The Deity [1]
Chapter Nineteen: The Deity [2]
Chapter Twenty: Memoria [1]
Chapter Twenty-One: Memoria [2]
Chapter Twenty-Two: Memoria [3]
Chapter Twenty-Three: Luna
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Walk with the Deity Beasts
Chapter Twenty-five: Fixated
Chapter Twenty-six: The System[1]
Chapter Twent-seven: The System [2]
Halloween Special: Ghost' Flower
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Secluded Garden [1]
Chapter Thirty: Hush [1]
Chapter Thirty-One: Secluded Garden [2]
Thirty-Two: Hush [2]
Thirty-Three: Let's Perform! [1]
Thirty-Four: Just Perform! [2]
Thirty-Five: Just Perform [3]
Thirty Six: Just Perform [4]
Thirty Seven: The male Interests [1]
Thirty Eight: The male Interests [2]
Thirty Nine: Male interests [3]
Forty: Shaken [1]
Forty One: Shaken [2]
Forty Two: Shaken [3]
Forty Three: Shaken [4]
Forty Four: Spill the tea
Forty Five: Class A's File [1]
Forty Six: Class A's File [2]
Forty Seven: Class A's File [3]
Forty Eight: Class A's File [4]
Forty Nine: Curiosity [1]
Fifty: Curiosity [2]
Fifty One: Curiosity [3]
Fifty Two: Curiosity [4]
Fifty three: Curiosity [5]
Fifty four: Captured [1]
Fifty five: Captured [2]
Fifty six: Captured [3]
Fifty seven: Captured [4]
Fifty eight: Captured [5]
VOLUME 2: TEASER
1. Persuasion [1]
2. Persuasion [2]
3. Persuasion[3]
4. Artifact [1]
5. Artifact [2]
6. Artifact [3]
7. To them [1]

Chapter Twent-eight: The System [3]

60 3 0
By yume_kaxx

"What do you mean I'm the reason his cold worsen?" Rei bewilderedly ask, almost choking from her drink after Zamira approached her and complained.

But instead of answering, Zamira just glared at her, then turn around. Stomping her feet in annoyance.

On the other hand, Rei was left baffled by the girl's complaint.

"What the hell is wrong with that b*tch?" She mumbled, sitting down next to Rinalyn and Luna to one of the bench on the oval.

Rinalyn waved her hand, "Ignore her." She remark.

Luna quietly read the book she borrowed from the library, she was finally able to get out from the suspension from the librarian, nevertheless she still was given looks everytime she enter.

Going back, Luna find  zamira's action weird. She seem to really like Remus, but sadly it's a one sided love.

Speaking of the vulnerable Remus. He was persistent, he kept on insisting to find Rei despite being dizzy and walking wobbly. She was there, and even was a witness when the boy fainted due to his cold. As for Rei, she didn't seem to have even a scratch on her when Luna saw her back at the dorm.

'That guy... doesn't he believe in Rei?'

"By the way, have you guys learned the magic that was given to us to perform next week?" Suddenly asked Rinalyn.

"Oh please, don't remind me of that. I kept failing, ugh!" Rei complained leaning on the bench. "What about you? I bet you've perfect it."

"Of course not! The magic that got assigned to me is literally tough, adding the burden of those demons inside of me, who keeps on meddling with my mana flow." Rinalyn shook her head in distress, sighing.

"What about you Luna?" Asked Rei, as they both looked at the purple haired maiden who seem to be too focused on to the book on her hand.

Luna turn to them as she answered their question "Oh... I've gotten to the basic but I still keep on failing."

'Moreover, I'm worrying about this world's system. I'm stressed enough as it is.'

"I guess we all have it rough huh?"

The three of them sighed in unison, distress about their own problem.

Suddenly, Luna abruptly stood up. Making the two to be startled.

"Whoa, what happened?" Asked Rei surprised and worried.

Luna looked uneasy as she kept glancing back at them "I, err...I have to go!"

With that Luna dash off leaving the two bewildered by her weird reaction, until they look over to the direction Luna has been glancing before running off.

There they saw Dion and seem to have noticed them as he waved and smiled, but then turned around after, eventually leaving the oval.

Rinalyn and Rei glance at each other baffled, and weirded out by the whole situation.

***

Agapius and Aella who was left behind the dorm was playing snake and ladders as they converse with an issue.

"Any finds?" Asked Aella rolling the dice.

"Nothing. I found no traces even." Agapius responded as he scorn.

Aella sighed, shrugging before placing her piece 5 step ahead the cardboard trail.

It was really odd, agapius knew that there's indeed something corrupting his system, however the culprit left no trace at all. But this uneasiness and ominous feeling he's been having wouldn't go away.

He needed to be extra cautious starting now, whoever were trying to corrupt his system is quite bright, for not only were they able to get rid of their traces but also found a way to get in unnoticed by Agapius.

'...or they're already in here disguised as a character?'

Meanwhile, Luna who was catching her breath after running all the way to the back of the school facility. As she tries to realx and got her composure there she only realized that she was now in front of the peculiar garden.

Wandering her eye around before proceeding towrad the small gate which oddly have a stone on top. Moving the stone away Luna entered the slovenly garden. Weeds literally growing till a knee length.

As Luna continued to sway the itchy weeds, she soon saw a tree shading a wide well trimmed area which was being shaded by its branches. It was quite fascinating.

Luna proceed to the shaded part of the garden, but suddenly she somehow stepped onto something that made her jump.

"Ouch!"

A raspy voice suddenly cried in pain. This made Luna to glance down to her front, her eyes widen to see a man lying there with an open book on his face.

But somehow, his voice was familiar.

Luna soon noticed the man's hair color, and immediately realized who he was, which made her to be more in shock.

"E... Ezryn?!"

The man soon sat up as he then halt, catching the book which had fallen from his face. Ezryn then met eyes with Luna, speechless the same as with the maiden. Their eyes was in deep questions as they stare at one another.

***

Agapius was currently checking his system, still inside Luna's room together with Aella who was already back to her fox form while he stayed human still.

Multiple blue transparent screen was in front of him as he tap on them  one after another. Agapius then swipe the screen which contained the profiles of the male characters of the game world. Studying them, as questions pop up to his head.

"I still wonder why dizian became bothered by these selection, are they not handsome enough for him?" He suddenly muttered.

"Do you hear yourself? You expect him to catch feelings for these men? Really Agapius?"

"Will you shut up? Did I even ask for your opinion? Tsk."

"I'm just saying you...you cat beast!"

"...really? Forget being holy, Just swear. That's alot better to hear."

There was long pause of silence as they stare at one another before Agapius continued what he was doing.

Everything seems to be in perfect place, but this tingly feeling he has is really unusual. He know and sense that something's out of ordinary within this world. But couldn't get his mind into it.

For some reason, he felt like he knew this feeling before... a long, long time ago.

...Like a sense of deja vu.

***

"Boss, it seems like one of ours is on the move. Should we stop hi—"

"No."

A raspy gravelly voice replied cutting the man off who spoke.

"Let him do what he wants."

The man frowned, "But boss, This isn't part of your plan. We need to stop him!"

Kaboom!

A red lighting hit the man's side, cracking the floor. The man lost his balance, shivering from the shock, assumed that it will hit him.

"I said...let him do what he wants, besides, this is more intriguing than what I initially plan. Let's hope he can continue with this exciting act of his." The man demanded, smirking as he looked at a mirror with a video being projected on it.

"But before that,"

Click

The man snapped his fingers a sign ordering his minion to give him something. A document. "We should probably let this guy be part of this exciting act, immediately."

"Y...yes, understood."

With that, the man below vanished leaving a dark smoke. While the man above sitting on a throne like chair, just smiled as he looked at the contrasting view outside the window then to the circular mirror hanging on the wall beside him. A lacrima to be exact.

The lacrima showed a certain purple haired girl with a golden dot of lights beside her. His smirk grew even wider, as he find what he see amusing.

"Shall we see who will win this round, Agapius."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 26.8K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
13.4K 866 16
If you ever transmigrated, you will be happy to enter into your favorite story with your favorite characters. Well, that's if you're lucky. When you...
1.1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
16.4K 469 30
• What if you got into a book and woke up as a character in that book? • Well... this is the story of a girl who has a depressing life getting a sec...