Cover Me | Jimin x BTS

By BTSLover5902

Jimin's secret is only known to two people: his manager, and his doctor. There's no way he could tell his mem... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137

21

1K 53 4
By BTSLover5902

Jimin couldn't sleep. He had been tossing and turning for hours, it was two in the morning and the moon was full- which was too bright for comfort. His mind was racing about what Hoseok had said. Did he really feel so different? Did he really feel so negative about himself? If so, he never acted as though.

Another hour passed, and Jimin was fed up. He opened his bedroom door and creeped into the room next door. Yoongi was cuddled up on the top bunk on the right, his hands between his thighs. Namjoon was halfway off his mattress (which is why he was on the bottom), Taehyung was fast asleep shirtless with Jin, and Jungkook's bunk was empty. Along with Hoseok's.

He looked around, but they weren't anywhere to be seen. Jimin traveled out to the living room and found Hoseok and Jungkook cuddling on the couch. Jungkook was curled up against Hoseok's chest, his hair covering his face while Hoseok had his arm draped around his shoulders. Maybe Jungkook had convinced Hoseok to stay, or maybe Hoseok was saying goodbye...either way, it warmed Jimin's heart.

Jimin snuck over to the opposite side of the couch and curled up in the corner. Because of Hoseok's angle, their once-shared blanket was within Jimin's reach, so he took it and draped it over himself. The room was peaceful, he could hear Jungkook breathing softly, not stuffy from all of the crying he had done earlier.

He knew Hoseok would stay.

Everyone was busy eating breakfast and going through their social media, doing their own thing. It was a Saturday so they all had the day off.

It was quiet, for the most part. Sometimes Hoseok would giggle at a meme and show it to Jungkook, that would just make the two of them crack up laughing.

"Taehyung-ah sleeps with his eyes open."

"What?" Jin asked after Jungkook started laughing hysterically. "Wait, what?" Taehyung leaned forward on the couch with a laugh. "Yep. I got up last night to go to the bathroom, and Taehyung scared the life out of me. He was just, laying there, with his eyes open. Dead asleep." Yoongi explained, smirking. "No way." Namjoon leaned back in his chair and looked at Taehyung. "I do not~" Taehyung looked at Yoongi. "One hundred percent do. I was not dreaming, you can't make that up." Yoongi shook his head and Hoseok clapped as he laughed loudly with Jungkook.

"I totally do not!" Taehyung protested, but it wasn't worth it, everyone was laughing. "Watch, when Taehyungie goes to sleep tonight we all wake up and just see him staring back at us." Namjoon giggled on. "No way- that's so creepy! No way I sleep with my eyes open." Taehyung crossed his arms across his chest in disbelief. "You have no evidence." "I have the trauma as evidence." Yoongi chuckled, and Namjoon tossed his head back while laughing. "Oh, I've traumatized you in my sleep now?" Taehyung taunted, everyone laughing. "Yes, yes you have. The trauma sits fresh in the front of my head." Yoongi agreed, giggling more and more.

"Well, I think I've found our maknae's biggest secret." Namjoon changed the subject. Jungkook perked up from laughing on Hoseok's shoulder. "Oh, what might that be?" Jin leaned forward in excitement. "Jungkookie, I think you're afraid of microwaves." Namjoon looked at Jungkook and once he was finished talking everyone erupted back in to laughter and Jungkook's face turned pink. "What! Microwaves?!" He jerked his head like he didn't understand. "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about! Every time the microwave goes off, you get super scared! You never use it too!" Namjoon backed up his theory, over the loud laughter in the room.

"Just because I don't use it doesn't mean I'm scared of it!" Jungkook protested, when Hoseok put an arm around his waist. "Jungkookie, I think Namjoon is right." He nodded, and Jungkook's jaw dropped as he turned to him- leading Hoseok to lean back and laugh hysterically.

"V hyung and I are getting bullied!" Jungkook crossed his arms and huffed, leaning back in the couch. "Aw~ We're just teasing~" Jin giggled out. "Mhm, sure~" Taehyung glared playfully at the eldest, but Jin was quick to return the spiced look. "Okay, fine. I am afraid of microwaves." Jungkook admitted, a blush forming on his cheeks. "Why?" Hoseok asked curiously. "You never know when it's going to explode." Jungkook shook his head and folded his hands in his lap.

"You never know when a stove could explode, or an electrical wire-" "Don't give him more things to be afraid of!" Jimin jumped up and hugged Jungkook, the younger one then clinging to Jimin with a whimper. "I'm going to go ahead and shower before I go run some errands." Jin stood up from the couch, taking his dishes with him to the kitchen. Taehyung heard the water running in the sink, and in the back of his head, he wondered what the eldest member of BTS would do, if he asked to shower with him.

Ten minutes flew by, and Taehyung was sure Jin was in the shower by now. "So basically our new concept can be about self-love!" Hoseok further explained. "I like the idea." Jungkook agreed. "Oh my gosh, what if we-" "I'm going to check on Jin hyung." Taehyung stood up and went down the hallway to the main bathroom, in which Jin was showering in.

He knocked twice, the chuckles of his members audible behind him. "Jin hyung-" "Yeah?" Jin asked. "Can I come in?" Taehyung asked back, his hand already on the doorknob. "Yeah, sure."

So he opened the door and quickly slipped inside of the steaming bathroom. "Hey, hyung. I was wondering, if, maybe, I could shower with you." Taehyung suggested, leaning against the bathroom sink. It took a moment for Jin to respond- but Taehyung wasn't upset, he knew it was a weird question. "Like...get, in the shower with me? With no clothes?" Jin asked. "Well duh, that's how you get clean." Taehyung giggled.

Jin hesitated. "Yeah, you can...just know, I'm my only type." The eldest cracked a joke while Taehyung undressed. "Aish, so full of yourself." Taehyung chuckled, giving a quiet warning before he entered the shower.

When he was alone, the shower seemed quite large. However, now that he was with someone else, it felt like the tightest space he's ever been put in. Jin turned around so his front was to Taehyung, and their brown eyes met with a shy smile. "Hi." "Hi."

"I don't really care if you look," Jin grabbed a bottle of body wash and handed it to Taehyung. "You can do that while I finish up my hair." He told him, turning back around.

Taehyung had a thought. In the back of his mind, the deepest part of his dirty mind. He wondered: what would Jin do if he pinned him to the wall and kissed him? Taehyung didn't even know where to start, as he grabbed a clean washrag and began washing off his body. Jin occasionally stepped to the side for a moment so Taehyung could get his hair wet.

"I've always wanted to shower with someone, but Jiminie won't do it with me." Taehyung pouted. "Even though we've changed in front of each other, and how close we are." He explained on. "It's one thing to change your clothes, and another to stand like this." Jin sided with Jimin. "He might be insecure about something, or maybe he just feels uncomfortable." He added on, reaching to the back of his head. Taehyung noticed how he purposefully tugged his hair.

"Yeah, I get that..." Taehyung let the soapy rag slide up his arms and shoulders, letting the bathroom steam warm him. "So, I know you were awake, the other night...with Hoseok and Yoongi hyung." He started the conversation. Maybe this is how he found out how Jin felt about gay people.

"Yeah...so?" Jin swallowed sharply, closing his eyes as the shampoo rinsed from the top of his head. "Do you think...they'll date? I mean- do you think they both like guys all the way?" Taehyung asked. "Why does it matter? If they're dating, good for them. Just don't let it interfere with the rest of the group." Jin shrugged. "It's hard to date someone you see every day, let alone someone you work with. It'll be hard for them to separate work from their relationship-" "I mean, if it was you." Taehyung interrupted. Jin turned around in the shower, and Taehyung might've felt his legs tremble a little.

'Fuck he's so hot.' He thought, as he watched multiple water droplets roll down Jin's face, then his sharp jawline, tan neck, and chest...

"What if someone in the group liked you, would you date them- if you had the same feelings or not." Taehyung said, staring in to Jin's eyes. "Why, do you like me or something?" Jin's tone was normal, something that wasn't regular for him. Taehyung didn't know if Jin would snap negatively, or not.

"No," He lied. "I'm just wondering what you think." He made up a quick excuse, looking down to wash his chest.

'Oh fuck! No no, why are you getting hard?! Fuck, stop.' He panicked in his head and turned halfway around, hoping his thigh would prevent Jin from seeing. "Well, if I had the same feelings I would probably date them. If not, I wouldn't let it affect our relationship." Jin answered after a few minutes of thinking.

Taehyung was fully erect, and he hadn't moved an inch out of fear of how Jin would react. Would he care? Would he be disgusted?

"I mean, I might find myself having feelings with a man, but I don't know for sure. This is all theoretical anyway, right?" Jin giggled, turning around to Taehyung after he was done with his hair. "Are you okay?" He asked. "M-hm. Yeah; all theoretical..." Taehyung glanced up at Jin but he instantly felt a blush form on his cheeks.

Jin's eyes dropped, he couldn't help it and he didn't even know he did it until he saw the situation Taehyung was in.

Taehyung whimpered quietly, not allowing Jin to hear, and he turned away a little more.

"Ah Taehyung-ssi, it's okay, it happens. Maybe the water will help." Jin swapped places with the younger one, smirking. He made the water a bit more hot before he moved.

Taehyung was completely embarrassed, even if he was thinking dirty about Jin right now. He still felt shameful. No other words were said, and Taehyung hated it.

"I'm done, so I'll see you later." Jin suddenly spoke up, and the opening of the shower curtain followed immediately after. Taehyung couldn't make up anything to say, and once he knew Jin was gone he let out a groan. 'This was such a stupid idea...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 453 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
118K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
92.3K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...
166K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...