The new venom

By aresdoo0667

Peter Parker reunites with the venom symbiote and becomes venom to take down his symbiote five spawns, scream... More

The monster in the sewer
The bank heist

The bond in the sewer

1.2K 9 0
By aresdoo0667

Eddie knocked at the door, he did not want to be here, but he needed help. Thanks to his symbiote, he could hear the footsteps on the other end of the door getting closer, then the door opened. Eddie didn't get a warm welcome, he didn't even get a welcome at all.

"What do you want?" said Peter. Eddie could see Peter's dissatisfaction on his face.

"We need to talk. So, can I come in?" Eddie asked. He was hoping that he didn't waste his time coming here.

Peter gave out a frustrating sigh, then he opened the door for Eddie. Eddie walked inside the apartment and then closed the door. Eddie was shocked how messy Peter's apartment was, Peter probably saw on his face what he was thinking as he said, "yeah i know it's messy, it has been a stressful month. Okay."

"Yes. I see." Eddie said to Peter, but more to himself. "So let's get to the point. You've probably heard about the symbiotes attacks that have been occurring lately?" Eddie asked. Peter was doing something in his small kitchen, "Yeah, I have. I even have tried to find those damn symbiotes, what were their names again?" Eddie heard him say. "Scream, Lasher, Phage, Agony, and Riot." Eddie answered Peter. "Yeah, those are the ones. Dumb names." Peter said as it seemed to Eddie that he was making himself a sandwich.

"They may have dumb names but they are still dangerous. They have killed at least 40 people when they started their symbiote hunting." Eddie said.

"Ahhh, so there's symbiote bounty hunters in town." Peter said jokingly as he kept on making his sandwich.

"Somewhat like that I guess. Their goal is to kill the venom symbiote, the carnage symbiote, probably also Cassidy, and kill my anti-venom symbiote." Eddie said as he sat down on Peter's dusty sofa.

"Their goal seems pretty reasonable to me, I mean who doesn't want those damn symbiotes dead." Peter said.

"Are you---"

"I was joking, go on." Peter said as he walked over to Eddie, he dragged a chair with him from the kitchen and sat on it in front of Eddie. He took a bite of his sandwich and spat it out straight away. "God dammit!" Peter shouted. "The cheese was expired."

Eddie watched Peter drop the sandwich onto the floor. "Peter, listen." Eddie said. "I need your help with taking down the five symbiotes, only god knows how many more they will kill if they're not stopped."

"You know Eddie, I don't really like working with you." Peter said, he looked disappointed that he had nothing to eat.

"Same goes here, but this is like carnage. By ourselves we don't stand a chance against carnage, but together we have. I can't truly say if these five symbiotes are more dangerous than carnage, but I believe that you and I wouldn't be able to take them down if we were on our own. So we need to team up, just this once." Eddie pleaded.

"But why me? The symbiotes want nothing to do with me, I mean they aren't even after me. What about Gargan? I bet he would be happy to help you, I mean they're after you both, so?" Peter said.

"Haven't you heard what happened to Gargan?" Eddie asked, surprised.

"No, there has been much on my mind lately." Peter answered, tiredly.

"Gargan is in the hospital, badly hurt. The five symbiotes came after him and almost killed him, he was lucky that I was the one that found him."

"What about his symbiote, is it also in the hospital badly hurt?" Peter mocked.

"The five symbiotes weren't truly after Gargan, they were mostly after the venom symbiote. So what I think is that when they managed to separate Gargan and the venom symbiote they completely forgot about Gargan, they just left him there to die and went after the venom symbiote." Eddie said, completely ignoring Peter's mock.

"Why are you telling me this? What's the point really, Gargan is free from the symbiote and it is probably dead." Peter said as he got more comfortable in his chair.

"That's where you're wrong, the venom symbiote is alive. When I was helping Gargan I took some of his blood that had the venom symbiote in it, by doing that my symbiote could sense that the venom symbiote was still alive and it can lead us to it. And maybe it can lead us to the five symbiotes." Eddie said, excitedly.

"I guess." Peter said, not with as excitement as Eddie. He sounded rather bored.

"So? Are you willing to help me, we can go now if you want?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah, let's. I like to be swinging so that I can ignore my hunger, or I try to get some sleep." Peter said as he stood up from the chair, then he stared at Eddie.

"What?" Eddie asked.

"Can you leave? I don't want to have you here when I change." Peter said.

"Uhhh, right. I, uhhhh, I will meet you outside." Eddie said as he stood up and left Peter's apartment.

After waiting for sometime Peter came wearing his spiderman suit.

"Ready?" Eddie asked as Peter landed beside him on the rooftop that he waited for him.

"Yeah, ready." Peter said

Eddie then transformed into anti-venom and started to swing into the city, Peter followed him behind. His symbiote would lead them to the venom symbiote or maybe it will lead them to the five symbiotes.

Eddie's symbiote led them to an old subway tunnel, which was rarely used. Peter didn't want to be here, but it was good to be doing something so he could concentrate on something else than MJ, money and food. He was so hungry, damn cheese. Peter remembers the five symbiotes barely, he's only fought them once and that was when Eddie was venom. He remembers one was green, one was yellow, and one was purple. He doesn't remember the colour of the other two.

"It's near, be alert." Eddie warned Peter. "The venom symbiote or the five."

"Got it." Peter said.

Eddie and Peter stuck to the shadows of the old tunnel, to Peter it seemed that nobody was here. Man or alien. The two of them stuck together for some time until Eddie came up with the idea of splitting up. Peter agreed to his idea, they also agreed if they got in some trouble they would shout for help. The shouting for help was also Eddie's idea. Peter and Eddie went down two separate tunnels, splitting up to cover more ground. The tunnel that Peter went down was really dark, there was little light down here. Peter wasn't scared, but he was afraid of being alone, he didn't want to be alone with his thoughts. He just needed to concentrate on finding a symbiote, a green one or a black one. Didn't matter what colour, he just needs to concentrate. He stuck to the ceiling of the tunnel as the ground was filled with puddles, the splashing could alert if something was down here. As Peter kept on crawling, he started to think about MJ, how she could leave him like that. Did she not care about their history? Did she not love him like he loved her? He started to get sad and mad from thinking about her, this was a mistake on his part because he didn't know what was following him down here in the tunnels.

What was following him was the venom symbiote and it has been for awhile. It was weak, hurt, and despite. They tore Gargan from it, it needs a host if it wants to get its strength back, and what better host could that be than none other than Peter Parker. It was sure it could have him, they were alone after all. And it can feel his anger and sadness, it can almost taste it. Taste the symbiosis. The symbiosis that it craves for, that it deserves.

Peter was too deep in his thoughts as he didn't feel the symbiote latch onto his legs. He was still thinking about MJ, how cold she was to him, how unfair she is. He maybe didn't notice the symbiote bonding to him straight away, but he did notice his feelings getting stronger and more vile. So Peter stopped moving and looked behind him, he saw that his body was half covered by the symbiote. His instincts kicked in as he tried to rip the symbiote of his body with his hands, but as he did that he let go of his grip that he had on the ceiling. He and the symbiote fell down soon after into the water. But was shocked that he landed in water, he had crawled into the sewers without knowing it. It was also disturbing how deep the water is, but what was more disturbing was that the symbiote was with him underwater. He needed to get above water, he needed air. Peter managed to find the ground with his feet to thrust himself above the water, the symbiote followed him as it was still bonding with his body. As Peter got above the water the first thing that he saw was the maw of the symbiote staring right back at him, the symbiote hissed at him.

Peter could feel the symbiote start to stab him with its tentacles that were coming out of its larger mass, it didn't feel like they were stabbing into his body but rather into his mind. Not trying to take control, rather trying to influence his mind. It felt weird and comfortable. It was disturbing and soothing. Peter felt like he was lost and at home, the symbiote touch was having an effect on how he thought and felt. It was changing him, it was winning. All of the things that have happened to Peter for the last few months is making their reunion stronger, it making them understand each other. He was alone, it was alone, they both needed someone. He was in pain, it was in pain, they both needed someone. He wanted this, it wanted this, they both wanted this. He craved it, it craved him, they both carved each other. They were alone, they were in pain, they wanted each other, they craved each other. He wanted to become one, it wanted to become one, they became one. I became WE, ME became US. they would never be alone again as they found each other, they found happiness in each other embrace. Peter's struggle started to disappear as it turned into acceptance, his fear became a desire. The desire to become one with the alien.

The symbiote felt Peter start to accept it, it felt his lust for it. Fate had brought them to each other, and now they would become one. Become venom. The symbiote started to pull Peter back down into the water as it kept on covering his body. It wasn't long as the symbiote had fully covered Peter's body as he wasn't fighting or struggling, now it just needed to destroy his suit and start to change them. First thing that the symbiote did was melt Peter's suit as it started to bond with his skin, it was like the symbiote formed little octopus suckers as it started to bond with Peter's skin. As it started to suck itself into his skin. Then it started to change Peter's physique, started to make him bigger and more muscular, making him more menacing. The symbiote could feel that Peter was enjoying this as it started to change his hands into sharp claws. These sharp claws could slice a person's head from their shoulders. Then it started to form their white spider-symbol on Peter's now muscular torso, the symbol was thick and menacing, the symbol was all around Peter's torso. On his chest and his back, the spiders legs of both symbols connecting. As their bond was almost done, Peter jumped out of the water, revealing his new slimy and monstrous body. His new white spider-symbol shone in the darkness and its reflection in the water was the purest. Peter welcomed his new body with pride and delight, but his transformation was not quite done. First his white eyes changed into sharp lighting bolts, into venom eyes. And finally his mask ripped open, revealing his new monstrous maw that was filled with sharp teeth and one slime serpent-like tongue.

"WE ARE VENOM!" shouted venom their name as it echoed through the sewers.

Peter's new voice was slimy, deep and vile. It was like whenever he spoke his voice sounded like he was in pain, but there was also pride in it. That wasn't the only strange thing about Peter's new slimy monstrous voice, there was a faint echo of his old voice in his new one, like his old self was still there, but soon it would be completely gone for good.

Venom stood there in the water, feeling his new body, he was loving this maybe too much. Venom then clenched his claws, tasting the air with his new tongue as he spoke. "WE FEEL AMAZING, WE FEEL WHOLE, FINALLY. WE WANT TO CELEBRATE, BUT WE KNOW WE CAN'T AS OUR SPAWNS ARE HUNTING US. BUT NOW AS "WE" HAVE BECOME VENOM, WE WILL BE THE HUNTER AND THEY WILL BE OUR PREY." said venom, fully accepting his new life. Knowing that his five spawns were his responsibility, it was his duty to take them down. After celebrating his new body and his new life, venom started to walk down the sewer tunnel. Venom didn't go the way that he came as spiderman, he rather went deeper into the sewers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 36.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...