A New Life

By jojoeyg

Darkness around him. He wakes up from his slumber wondering why he was here. All he remember was getting kill... More

Chapter 1: Where Am I?
Chapter 2: Friend or Foe
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: Goku Black Going On A Date
Chapter 5: Incoming Tyrant
Chapter 6: Goku Black and Goku vs Frieza
Chapter 7: Gogeta Blue vs Goku Black Rose 3
Chapter 8: Pan's Training
Chapter 9: Pans New Power and Shocking Arrival
Chapter 10: The Tournament
Chapter 11: Block A
Chapter 12: Block B
Chapter 13: Block C
Chapter 14: Round 2
Chapter 15: The Finals
Chapter 16: Jessi's Surprise
Chapter 17: A Chance
Chapter 19: Gozu's Wild Adventure
Chapter 20: The Arrival of Baby
Chapter 21: Goku Black vs SSJ 4 Baby Gohan
Chapter 22: The Power of Fusion!
Chapter 23: A Universe 0 Candidate
Chapter 24: Saiyan Showdown
Chapter 25: Christmas Fight
Chapter 26: Turles and Gozu Bonding
Chapter 27: A Very Cold King
Chapter 28: Turles Daycare
Chapter 29: Shallots Saiyaness
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Fight
Chapter 31: Prison Planet Pt 1
Chapter 32: Prison Planet Part 2
Chapter 33: Prison Planet Part 3
Chapter 34: Prison Planet Part 4
Chapter 35: Fire Demon Goku Black!?
Chapter 36: Goku Black Purposal
Chapter 37: A Visit to Namek
Chapter 38: The Namekian Killer Part 1
Chapter 39: The Namekian Killer Part 2
Chapter 40: A Valentines Day Special
Chapter 41: Another Realm!?
Chapter 42: An Awkward Reunion/Fierce Battle
Chapter 43: Uub's Awoken Power
Chapter 44: Wrath Of The Dragon
Chapter 45: Otherworld Chaos
Chapter 46: Training with the Grand Priest
Chapter 47: Emergency Meeting
Chapter 48: The Holy War Begins
Chapter 49: Plan B
[Finale] Chapter 50: The Final Showdown

Chapter 18: Bulla's Training

268 7 5
By jojoeyg

At the lookout●

Zamasu and Goku Black were there as Pan decided to drop by to char with her teacher Goku Black. She then sees Bulla arrive.

Pan said "Hey Bulla!"

Bulla said "Oh hey Pan! I'm gonna train with Zamasu! I can't wait to be stronger than you!"

Pan said "We'll see hehe!" She waves goodbye to her best friend as she watch Zamasu and Bulla enter the time chamber. "Mr. Rose how long will they be in there?"

Goku Black said "Zamasu said he will train her for 6 days in there. I guess we'll see soon.

●In the time chamber●

Zamasu said "Alright Bulla." He used the clothes technique to change her clothes into some warrior armor. "These are weight armor. You will be training with them on. I put around the amount of what goku black suggested when he trained with Pan. Good luck"

Bulla struggled as the weight armor was very heavy as she was standing still a bit and wobbled.

Bulla said "N-No sweat" She slowly walked and tried to not fall to the ground.

Zamasu sighed as he noticed she was struggling. He watched her as he them noticed she was getting up a little slowly.

"Impressive." He watch as 2 hours passed and see her fighting and walking with the armor well.

3 days later●

Vegeta was training as he was in the gravity chamber doing his normal training. He then noticed bulma on the screen as he stops.

Vegeta said "Yes woman."

Bulma said "Vegeta have you seen our daughter?"

Vegeta said "She's probably with Pan."

Bulma said "That's the thing she isn't. Haven't seen her for 3 days. Did she not tell you where she was going?"

Vegeta said "The only thing she said was she was going for training. Let her be woman."

Bulma said "Vegeta! She's 12!"

Vegeta said "I let trunks out when he was 8. But then again this is bulla we are talking about. I'll go ask kakarot." He sighed and left to go see Goku.

Goku was training with Goten and Trunks as they so far mastered their God forms, thanks to training for Goku and Whis.

Vegeta said "Kakarot!"

Goku said "Oh hey vegeta what's up?'

Vegeta said "Have you seen my daughter?"

Goku said "Hmm no but I did hear from Goku Black that Zamasu is training her."

Vegeta said "W-Wait Zamasu!? What the hell Kakarot! What is he doing here! I thought he was erased or something!"

Goku said "Calm down Vegeta he's good like Goku Black." Vegeta got so mad as he went go find Goku Black.

Goku Black was teaching his son how to say his name as he was holding him and was on the blanket in the grass outside.

Goku Black said "Say dada"

Gozu said "Mmmm!" He giggles and rolls over a bit. Goku Black sighs as he knows it will hard to teach his child how-to speak.

Vegeta said "Alright dumbass! Tell me where that green goblin of a kai zamasu is!"

Goku Black said "Woah woah calm down Vegeta. She's at the lookout training with Zamasu."

Gozu said "Dumbass! Dumbass!" Goku Black had his eyes wide open.

Goku Black said "Look what you did! This is your fault!"

Vegeta said "What!? Don't make me punch you GB!"

Goku Black said "Just go vegeta. And don't kill him please.."

In the hyperbolic chamber●

Zamasu was watching his student grow up to be a great warrior. Bulla was doing very well in her training. He noticed she gotten taller and her hair too. Bulla was able to turn into a super saiyan god and blue as well. She mastered all 3 levels of super saiyan too. Zamasu taught her some moves when fighting. It was Divine Spears, Ki Gun Attack, and Galactic Flash.

Zamasu said "Good job Bulla you impressed me so far. Only 3 more days until you are strong enough to try and beat me."

Bulla said "Yes Mr. Zamasu." They train in there for the time being.

●Meanwhile●

Vegeta said "Namekian person! You better tell me my daughter is not in that chamber!"

Dende said "Vegeta calm down. They are coming out in 3 more days."

Vegeta said "Calm down! Seeing that my daughter is training with a kai who killed a whole timeline. Yeah sure I should calm down!" Piccolo sighed and went to him.

Piccolo said "Vegeta calm down." Vegeta grumbled as he looked away.

●3 more days●

Zamasu said "Alright you've done very well. Still a little more work on some things but now your able to face me better. Still I am powerful but I know you will too be powerful than me, and your father. Come on now." Bulla giggled as he turned wondering why she was laughing. "Is there something on my face?"

Bulla said "Mr Zamasu. Have you ever thought of getting a haircut?" She giggled as she point to his long hair as Zamasu notice this.

Zamasu said "Oh my I must of forgotten. Damn I don't know anything of cutting hair."

Bulla laughs and said "Don't worry I got you Mr. Zamasu. Would you like your hair to be the same as it originally was?"

Zamasu said "Yes." He sits on a chair as Bulla went to give him a haircut. Moments later Zamasu smirked. "My. You are a great stylish. No wonder you always talk about hair and nails in our conversations." Bulla chuckled as she cleaned her hands and they got out the chamber.

Vegeta noticed Zamasu as he growl but then he noticed a grown up Bulla as he was surprise.

Bulla said "Hey dad." She smirked at him as she went to him. "I'm stronger now. Thanks to my teacher." She then noticed Vegeta was angry as she stops him from trying to attack him. "Dad don't hurt him. He didn't do anything wrong. Just training. So quit it!"

Vegeta said "I don't trust a killer!"

Zamasu said "I am a good person now Vegeta. I did not want to make you angry. I'll take my leave."

Vegeta said "Damn him.." He looks at Bulla. He was surprise at her power. "Bulla why not spar with me. I wanna see this power. Don't hold back or I'll end up destroying your room" He smirks at her.

Bulla said "Dad you realize I'm gonna need a room change anyways. Heh. But sure old man. Show me what you got." They begin to spar as they fought in the air and in the lookout as Piccolo watched.

Piccolo said "Incredible." He watched as he was impressed.

●Meanwhile●

Goku Black was enjoying his time with his son Gozu. He watched his son crawl a bit and cried a bit too. He never knew it would be this challenging. Suddenly Zamasu appeared. Goku Black was kinda shock with the appearance as Zamasu tilt his head.

Zamasu said "Something funny?"

Goku Black said "No no heh. Just suprise to see you in different clothes."

Zamasu said "Well the mortal life style clothes choice is quite intriguing."

Goku Black said "Well you look great." Zamasu sees GB's child.

Zamasu said "This your child?" Gozu suddenly looks at Zamasu and he giggles. Zamasu stares at him as he slightly smiles at Gozu. Zamasu picks him up. "He does have your looks." Gozu squishes his face cheek a bit. "Ow ow ow! But has your strength.."

Goku Black chuckles and said "Well he likes you. He cried when he saw the z fighters. So your the only one he never cried to."

Zamasu said "Ah I see." Gozu giggles and nuzzles his shoulder. "I never really thought of having a child. It's strange.

Goku Black said "Well we are the same person but I'm in a different body."

Zamasu said "Yes that may be true." Jessi came out and saw Zamasu holding Gozu as she smiled noticing how happy Gozu was liking Zamasu.

Jessi said "Hi there Zamasu. Will you be staying for dinner?"

Zamasu said "Oh no thank you. I had a little tea."

Jessi said "Oh nonsense, you will enjoy dinner with us." He holds his arm and takes him inside as Goku Black followed inside. Jessi puts Gozu in his high chair. Zamasu sat down with GB as he saw the food. It look great and smelled good too. Zamasu took a bite as his eyes widen open. He was remembering years ago about the time when he was first a kai in training. Gowasu made Zamasu food and it was very nice and it was delicious. He enjoyed his time with his teacher Gowasu and always admired him back then and enjoyed having dinner with him. It felt like he was family with him. Just like GB and Jessi are doing with him, letting him be like family and enjoying their time with him around.

Goku Black looked at Zamasu wondering what's wrong as he saw a tear come out his eye as he saw him smile and eat. Goku Black smiled at this and the whole family ate.

●Meanwhile●

??? Said "Sir our course to earth is within 20 days."

??? Said "Excellent. The Saiyans won't know what hit them."

??? Said "Yes and the tuffles will rule the world sir!

??? Said "Yes under my control." He laughs as the ship went through space.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.4K 37
It was supposed to be an easy mission for Vegeta. When he wakes up, he's on a planet far away from Vegetasei being held captive by Frieza, and he's n...
5.9K 211 69
Alice wasn't an ordinary girl. She was a vampire living on earth, trying her best to blend in with the other. She soon discovers that earth isn't al...
6.2K 120 16
Zamasu is the Supreme Kai apprentice from the 10th Universe. Considered a genious among his kind, he lived a somewhat layed-back life in the temple...
1.2K 8 7
It is Age 734. King Vegeta is watching over his son when a stranger comes to Planet Vegeta with news that he can reveal the future. In doing this, th...