Mystery App! What is this cha...

Chimera_Regarion

A broken phone shouldn't work, right? Then please someone explain how this is showing some strange text mess... Еще

Soo weird...So curious!
Better solution then being insane....
just checking...
Can't let me go? Come on! Please?
Oh I am in trouble!
Nothing like in chat...
Explain the unexplainable!
What a true mystery...
Trust me... I am on your side..
How great this would be...
We don't talk about this!

Strange things going on...

4K 107 58
Chimera_Regarion

A/N: All chapters which I am about to refference are my own chapters from books I wrote. The A/N will tell you in each chapter which book it is from. Do not accuse me of stealing my own work because well... I wrote it myself and reference to the stories anyways plus I am the same author.

Izuku's POV:

It was already late night but I was still up and additing some new information to my very own notebooks. Sometimes I would stay up till midnight doing this because over the day I wouldn't find a lot of time for this but today was a bit strange.

I can't believe Kacchan broke my phone earlier only because I wrote MEW into the chat!

What the heck?

I was just joking anyways.

A lot of people did it and he just broke mine...

Me: *sigh*

I was in my room and my phone was laying right in front of me. The screen was cracked and it won't turn on no matter what I did. Call me crazy but for me my phone and my laptop were everything. Inside them I had soo many memories and now all of them were grone from that device. Somehow it made me feel very sad because I was attached to it.

Me: If only he had his damn anger in check...

Looking at my phone I was kinda mourning for it. Again people would call me crazy for it but oh well what should I do. This was who I was anyways. Still as I was continuing to work on my notebook, my phone started to flicker up. That surprised me a lot since it shouldn't even work at all after what it went through.

Huh...

How?

I mean Bakugo blasted it, then threw it out of the window...

Don't care!

I am glad it is still working...

Whell white screen is better than nothing.

I can fix the screen and it should work then.

At least I don't have to get a new phone now.

As I was thinking that my phones screen started to change. It was the app we used for group chats that was opened all of the sudden and I was pretty curious so I started reading what was written there. 

I can't remember being part of this group.

Wait maybe my phone is just glitching.

Yeah that must be it.

Maybe it just confused something.

I turned my phone off and put it to the side once again. While I thought I turned it off, it started vibrating and I got the sounds of new messages. This was definitelly not turned off. Then it happened again! My phone unlocked itself and opened the chat app.

Me: What in the-

Now it got all my attention. It wanted me to read fine, I thought maybe after I was done reading it would actually stop doing this shit so I picked it up to read the message from the group chat but then it switched to private chat all by itself and even started scrolling as I was reading through it. This was more than weird but the even more bizarre thing was what I was actually reading.

A/N: Book: The support guy (Chatfic) 

A/N:  How can I help? WHA- NO!

In a private chat:

Kacchan: ARG! IZU!

IzuBunny: Yes?

Kacchan: My class suck. Why are you not in my class?

IzuBunny: Cause I am quirkless and I can build very well.

Kacchan: I know that. Thanks for the costume again.

IzuBunny: No worries I got your back. What your class doing?

Kacchan: Ping Spamming me.

IzuBunny: Why the hell would they do that?

Kacchan: They suck.

IzuBunny: Kacchan!

Kacchan: Don't Kacchan me! I can literally hear you.

IzuBunny: Oh really?

Kacchan: Yes. You do that all the time.

IzuBunny: Good. Now accept and be nice to them.

Kacchan: Fricking no!

IzuBunny: Why?

Kacchan: You know what?

IzuBunny: No.

Kacchan: You go deal with them!

IzuBunny: What?!

IzuBunny: No!

IzuBunny: KACCHAN!

Kacchan: Good luck!

IzuBunny: Haha very funny adding a number into a group chat.

IzuBunny: No one even knows me.

Kacchan: You wanted to help me.

IzuBunny: Never said that.

Kacchan: Well now you do.

IzuBunny: You owe me one!

Kacchan: More than one.

A/N: Chapter: Hewo?!

In a private chat:

Izubunny: You owe me big times.

Kacchan: HAHAHAHA you went in there for what? 10 min and say that already?

Izubunny: Oh I get that certain vibe from them.

Kacchan: Nicknames huh.

Izubunny: Yeah and ama get you one.

Kacchan: NO!

Izubunny: YES!

Kacchan: Izu, don't you even dare!

Izubunny: Oh and what will you do? Beat my ass like you used to?

Kacchan: No, and I am sorry about it!

Izubunny: You know I forgave you for that, right?

Kacchan: You shouldn't do that!

Izubunny: It's fine since we acted out our roles back then.

Kacchan: Still did hurt you on accident a couple of times.

Izubunny: You're fine and you get a nickname.

Kacchan: NO! Don't get them going.

Izubunny: I will. Your fault for dropping me in there alone

Kacchan: IZU!

Kacchan: Let's talk abut this!

Kacchan: Bunny!

Kacchan: Shit!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

18.2K 1.3K 16
As a hero without a job....., there was not really any place where Izuku would have gone better than the 911 emergency call center. This is the only...
1M 33K 27
After a couple of group chats that were created and destroyed, Mic decided to give it another shot and created a UA staff group chat. Unfortunately f...
129K 6.2K 33
Everything was fine nothing was wrong and I was happy with my life. I still had a grandpa who is loving me and keeping an eye out on me as well as su...
138K 5.1K 24
What if Hatsume Mei found a way to see into a person different futures? What if she made a helmet that could read these very future? What if class 1A...