Cross My Heart And Hope To Die

Por Colly_Mathiam

When Adrien heard news of Bella's accident, he didn't let a second pass and went straight to Forks. It seems... Más

Just for reference
The Clumsy Swan
Two is better than One
Tall Trees
The Forethought
Some People Leave
Not yet
A secret to die for
Nightmare
And so it goes
Thats a bad Idea.
Shifting
Everybody could kill
Swans in Italy
It will
Visitors in town
We're all victims here

Anything but Human

1.8K 60 1
Por Colly_Mathiam

Everything was going Adrien's way so far, his work is doing alright and good thing he can still extend being in Forks. Though from time to time he cannot help but think of the Cullens. For one he had noticed their eyes 'I can't believe schools allow those kind of contacts.' And also 'they don't look like teenagers.'

His phone rings, still fixed on his computer screen he didn't see the caller name, assuming it was work. But a familiar woman's voice answer. Now he's all messed up. He didn't speak. But doesn't matter, she did all the talking.

"..Everything I said to you, I'm sorry.." still he was silent "..I I still want you, what happened was just a little misunderstanding. Please Ade, I'm sorry-" he drops the call.

I need some fresh air.

He said it a million times, he's not taking her back. He was thrown out first, her mistake. Things going on in his head, he goes for a different route as he sees a familiar fur at a greater speed, though Adrien always liked to challenge himself. He jogs uphill, but that wasn't a good idea now, cause then he goes downhill and he loses control and bumps to something that really hurt his back.

A blonde. Oh no.

"Rosalie?"

"Jerk." She said under her breath.

"I'm sorry, but what are you doing off trail, it's dangerous out here." He looks around trying to trace where he last saw the animal.

"Hunting, you're the one who shouldn't be here." She warns.

"Hunting with what? Haven't you been reading local news, there's a wild animal killing people."

"Right." But now they both hear it circling them. "Dammit. You should've stayed in trail."

Then Rosalie sees it. It's going to attack Adrien from the back but she pushes him out of the way, and when Adrien turns he sees a slight image, though the furred animal throws dirt on him causing him to squint his eyes hard. The next thing he knows is he's all alone.

Though he hears a low growl only to see a buffed up guy standing in a log as if everything was a movie and he's some kind of a main character hero or something.

"You're bleeding." He said to Adrien though he acts tough and sees only a small smudge of blood on the palm of his hand.

"No biggie." He turns to leave but then the guy sees a really long scratch on his lower back.

"Yes biggie." The guy said to him. Though now Adrien feels the pain, he laughs it out while crying.

"The fuck this hurts." Adrien exclaimed while being assisted by the guy, his grip on him is firm though not any longer as they see the reservation cabin.

Sue sees them approaching and she quickly grabs her kit. Leah wasn't aware of her mother's sudden panic.

"Clear the table." She tells her and she do so. Sue looks at Sam's concerned eyes. "What happened Sam?"

Then it all made sense to Adrien. Buff guy is Leah's ex. And he sees it in her eyes just how hurt she is still.

"I wasn't sure..." Sam then turns to Adrien for explanation.

"I was jogging, fell off trail, broke something on my back. And Sam found me."

"Was there anyone else with you? Did you see anything at all?" Sam sounded like interrogating him.

Adrien glances at Leah and mouthed "Your ex is scary." He turns back and Sam isn't a bit amused. But now he tried to replay what he saw in his mind. How Rosalie ran so fast. He wasn't sure if he was suppose to say that. But his tongue was caught into something. "I was alone." He said. Though Sam looks at Harry unconvinced.

"Check the area. I'm sure the animal haven't gone too far yet." Harry orders Sam, and he nod like a soldier.

"Hey man, thanks" Adrien said  but Sam was ice cold.

Sue stitched him up with Leah assisting her. For them it didn't seem like an animal scratch, it looked more like nails.

"Let's call your father." Sue picks up the phone.

"That won't be a good idea." Adrien gently push it back down. "He'll go crazy."

Harry actually agrees. But asks for the women to leave them for a second.

"Adrien, you'll have to tell me if you saw anything at all. An animal, A human, or something that looked like human but is not." He eyes him down, though Adrien stood his feet.

"I did saw something, but I wasn't sure what it was exactly."

"A woman?" Harry leans closer.

"I don't know." Adrien held his breath for a while, was he referring to Rosalie?

Adrien goes home now, though in pain, he tries to hide it, than have Charlie go hysterical. He didn't even let Bella know about it.

But now it hit him. If Bella knows anything not human about the Cullens.

He arrives at home with Charlie a bit worried he was late and out and every sort of communication was left on the desk. He gives him a fake smile as if everything is alright. Then rushes upstairs to his room.

He had twenty missed calls from one person. Though now he knows best to block that number. He falls back to his bed which now he realize he shouldn't have, he groans in pain but slept like a baby after.

Waking up, he knew everything wasn't a dream. He had to find answers. He researched, and even went to the library. And digging deeper, Charlie tells Adrien of how Edward saved Bella from being crushed by a car, and also running her to the hospital when she fell on the stairs.

"Or he's the reason she fell off." He mumbled.

"The kid is trying." Charlie said.

"You're warming up to him huh?"

"Maybe we just misjudged them."

"Maybe."

Doorbell at the Cullens residence.
"We weren't expecting anyone. But I do smell Bella!" Alice announce.

Edward wasn't aware that Bella would visit either, but to his surprise,

"It's not the Swan that we expected." Rosalie tells everyone as he smirks at Adrien.

Carlisle, Esme, and Alice were very welcoming of her. While Jasper is staring at him finding him bearable, and Edward is unease and curious of Jasper's emotions towards Adrien, and Rosalie is a bit more used with his presence.

"You could've been more careful." Edward tells Rosalie.

And now they realize that Adrien has a wound, though surprisingly no one in the room is interested to drink his blood.

Carlisle offers to fix the sticthes up. But now Adrien's eyes widened.

"You're not gonna kill me or anything right?"

Everyone laughs. But Edward announces that Adrien seems to know now.

"Well that won't be a problem." Alice looks at Edward and he sees him being bitten by Rosalie.

"Surprisingly your case is new. If Jasper is unfazed by your blood then you don't have to worry about whatever it is running in your mind." Carlisle cleans his wound up assisted by Rosalie. "Alright you two go back up there, I'll take care of this."

They walk up the stairs and then through a hall with glass from floor to ceiling, in the middle of the hall where the sunlight was the brightest, "Rosalie-" She turns to face him, and there she sees her skin, sparkling like diamond dust sprinkled on her body. And her eyes was darker today. 'I have to admit she is pretty.' He thought. "Uhm. About the other day, what or who was that?"

"That was Victoria." Rosalie hesitated at first, she didn't want to get ahead of this, but Edward comes up to them.

"Victoria had a mate, James, who we killed because he wanted Bella, but now Victoria wants revenge, by killing my mate." Edward felt apologetic.

"You mean to say, a vampire went after my little sister, and I wasn't even there to protect her." He felt guilt realizing the accidents weren't accidents. "And now there's another one?"

"But don't worry we won't let her hurt Bella."

"Did you say that to Charlie the first time?" He raised his brow.

"Edward, we'll need to hunt." Esme and the others jump of the window opening.

"Hunt? For humans?"

"No. We don't kill humans. We drink blood from animals."

"And what if a human is bleeding?"

"You were bleeding but yet you're alive and in one piece." Rosalie snaps.

"Dr Cullen mentioned my case being new." Adrien recalls.

"I know whatever we say you won't take it. But I do" Edward steps closer. "I do care about Bella, and want her safety more than anything else."

"And what if the danger is you?" Adrien was fuming in his mind, making Edward reading his mind a bit difficult. But he understand where Adrien was coming from.

"We have to hunt. Unless you want to be the meal. I suggest you leave." Rosalie tells him as the last Cullen to jump off the window.

----A/N
Thank you again for liking this story! I hope its living up to your high expectations! Still torn at this point who Adrien will end up with, like this is probably a story I didn't have a draft of!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.5K 1.1K 30
Scarlett Swan, along with her twin sister Bella Swan, make the decision to move to a small, rainy town in Washington known as Forks where their fathe...
37 0 3
A twilight fanfic, because I was asked for it. It follows a boy, Roman, who moves freshly to Forks, Washington. There's nothing interesting about hi...
3.7K 92 12
Bellamy Swan returns to Fork's with his twin sister Bella. He doesn't realise it when he gets there, but his fate had already been laid out without h...
4.1K 48 12
No one ever said life as a human/vampire hybrid would be easy. As Renesmee comes of age, there are many challenges she must face, and questions she n...