The Modern Desi Pyaar !

By Always_Manyata

Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mann... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaptee 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Your Reviewssss

Chapter 27

8.5K 643 100
By Always_Manyata

Vishakha's POV

Today again I have called the women's in the house to ask if they had began using Pads or not. As I did try my best.

I will write all my important stuff on my laptop for tomorrow as I have to go to the schools as well to check if they have really sent their daughters to school or not. Also Jai would be going to talk with Sarpanch ji regarding the same.

Right now I am eating Imlie  Candy (Tamarind Candy) which Jagat And Jeet Brought for me. It's so good.

I eat the Imlie while I saw some women's coming in. I say Namaste to them. Diya Bhabhi began to serve water to them and even I helped.

Some women's came with their daughters as well.

I began my discussion. Some said they are willing to use it but they don't know how to use it. Some had fear if it will leak? Some wanted to know what was it made up of and all that stuff.

I cleared all their doubts slowly, then they asked for price's.

I don't know what to say.

"Per packet 2 rupees. From my clinic you can take" I heard Jai.

I turned around and My eyes met his.

"Just to rupees?" Said one women due to which our eye contact broke.

He stood beside me and said "Yes just two rupees and there is no harm in using it as Vishakha Already said"

I smile......At him !

But when he looks at me, I turn my face to the women's.

Then a girl came to me and asked "Didi my back hurt's a lot when on periods what to do?"

I told  her everything what is possible then I said "Why didn't you ask this to your mother or a female doctor earlier?"

"Because Amma don't know much and There is no female doctor here plus, We are hesitant to go to a male doctor" She said and I looked at Jai.

Maybe that's was not able to bring a change fast in the village! Because being a male woman's didn't listen to him.

After that they all went and I pick up my Imlie again.

"You are so lazy" Said Jai suddenly

"Excuse me?"

"Yes" He shrugged and shoved his hand in his Kurta "See you are eating Imlie which Jeet and Jagat brought after plucking them from the trees"

"So? they give it me themselves" I began to eat my Imlie.

"Why don't you say clearly that you can't climb a tree Ms.Poison"

First i think and then I reply him "Is it in your nerves being Annoying or you want to get into my nerves being one? Why do you always have to make me do something which I can do!" I flip my hairs.

"Because I believe you can't and you haven't proved me anything by the way"

I raised my brows.

He pass a annoying Smile making me shook my head.

"Fine, Tomorrow We all are going to explore the village, that time I will surely show you my climbing skills"

"Ji Ms.Poison I would be blessed" he folds his hands 🙏

And I keep my hand on his head "Saada Dukhi Raho" (always be unhappy)

I grin and he glares at me.

I turn around and Giggle. Idiot.

••••••••

I do some research on my laptop and some pointers that would be helpful in the future.

Then as I got bored, I play a music and shake my head. Damn the song is making me to groove, so I got up and began to dance.

The volume is high and my headphone are making me feel as if I am in a club.

I look at the mirror and dance along with singing.

Jai's POV

What the hell is this women doing? I am knocking continuously to know what's tomorrow's plan to visit the school's but she isn't opening the door. I can hear some murmuring's.

So then I open it myself as it's only 10pm and she doesn't sleep so soon. Mostly what I have noticed.

I peeked a bit in and saw her dancing and singing looking at the mirror.

She is looking cute. I smile.

I immediately take out my phone and record her dancing.

I Chuckle at times. She is a bad singer but a nice dancer for sure. The way she is moving her body is just amazing.

Then she turns around all of a sudden and when saw me she shout's that my phone slips from my hand.

I some how manage to hold it. Thank god.

"Vish? Vish beta !" I heard her parents.

I panic and get inside the room.

"Get out!" She shouts

"Your parents are coming" I whisper.

"So? Go to your room. And how dare you don't you to Hinder my privacy?"Her headphones are removed from her ears.

Then she takes steps towards me furiously and the headphones get unplugged and a very sensual and romantic song gets played in loud voice. Which is Labon ko labon se mila do (meet your lips with mine).

And as she was walking in anger she stumbled and was about to fall but I caught her in my arms.

And at the same time her parents opened the door.

"Vis-" they pause looking at us, I saw even my parents there.

Vishakha and I looked at them and they looked at us.

Vishakha and I looked at each other and then at them.

"Mom Dad" she said and tried to stand straight but again stumbled and I again Caught her and even the song is not ending.

They look at each other, then back at us.

"Un-uncle Papa Aun-Aunty Maa" I pass a awkward smile.

Vishakha stood straight and paused the song quickly.

I am feeling so embarrassed and really very awkward.

"Why did you shout Vishakha?" Her Mom asked while her Dad is looking at me suspiciously while my parents as well.

"It's not like any-anything wh-what you guys saw. Dad, I just slipped and he caught me" Vishakha said

"We didn't ask that!" Her mother raised her brows.

"I know but" Vishakha tried to say

"Why did you shout beta?" Her Dad asked

I just shut my mouth.

"Woh, I I was Dancing and suddenly I saw Jai!" She said looking down and even I am looking down.

"And what were you doing in her room Jai?" Papa asked

"Wo-woh Papa, I-I came to ask about tomorrow's plan. B-but she was not opening the door, s-so I got scared a bit and then I opened the door. T-then I saw her dancing and singing like a crazy women" I said

"Excuse me? What do you mean by crazy woman?" Vishakha asked narrowing her eyes.

"The way you danced was no less than a monkey"

"Just shut your mouth okay! I dance so well and I am a trained dancer as well"

I chuckle sarcastically "saw that Just now"

"Aargh, I will kill you right now"

"I will kill you right now" I mimic her and roll my eyes.

"Stop both of you" said Aunty

"You both sleep right now and no fighting or I will kill you both" Aunty scream's.

I slowly walk out of the room from between her parents who are looking at me, even my parents.

They are looking at me as if I have proposed their daughter and they will kill me.

I quickly come to my room and lock it.

I drink water and calm myself.

That is to much to handle. I hope our parents don't think other ways !

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 4.9K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...
430K 14.2K 92
A women in her twenties have long smooth hair which is upto her waist with fair skin , big doe eyes entered the hospital in hurry and went directly i...
38.7K 1.6K 31
After her grandma's death, Nia decides to open an orphanage in her property but what happens when an arrogant Billionaire is determined to take that...
705K 31.6K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...