She Fell From The Sky

By Choco_kitty05

After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
πŸ’œπŸ’œTHANK YOUπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
❣️Special ❣️
Chapter 13
UPDATED NEW BOOK IDEA
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Hiatus
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
WATTPAD UPDATE
πŸ’œPremiereπŸ’œ
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
πŸ’œThank youπŸ’œ
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 22

5K 163 13
By Choco_kitty05

~THIRD PERSON POV~

In the secret basement of the Augustine society laid Enzo on a metal table. A piece of his skin was cut off and some of his blood taken.

"Hello Lorenzo I am Dr Evan and I am a scientist on my planet. Today I would like to experiment on how you react to my daughter's blood," said Evan.

"Your a crappy father," said Enzo.

"Well I'm what you guys call a sperm donor. I don't really care for her as I've only used her as an experiment since she's born atleast she lasted longer than her mother," he said.

He then opened Enzo's mouth and dumped the blood down his throat and saw that the scars that littered his body all healed at a fast rate.

"Remarkable," said Evans.

"Well that's all for today," he said as he released the vampire from his restrains and carried him back to his cell.

After the doctor left Enzo laid down on his back when he realized something, he feels better than he's ever felt in years. The fatigue and tiredness was all gone. Instead of feeling sluggish as he got up he felt energetic like he could run a marathon. He walked up to the cage and rest his hand on it before abruptly pulling away.

"Holy shit," he whispered.

Enzo realized for a whole ten seconds he was immune to the burns of the vervain.

"If I could get a little more of her blood I would get enough strength to not only break out of here but also to free her," he said.

"Well that can be arranged," said Wes who appeared out of no where.

"Why should I trust you?" Enzo asked.

"Because we both know that she doesn't deserve what he's putting her through. When I get to, I'll supply you with enough of her blood and you'll take her and leave while I distract him," said Wes.

"What about you how will I know you won't continue to experiment on innocent vampires?" Enzo asked.

"Because I'll be dead. Once he finds out  I helped you take her away I'm sure he'll kill me but that's okay once you get her out safe," said Wes as he left the vampire to think over everything.

Seeing that doctor Evan was gone, Wes went to the room where he saw poor Genevieve lying on the ground still naked. He took off his coat and wrapped it around her unconscious body.

He then lifted her up and carried her to a room that had a comfortable bed along with a bookshelf and necessities. He too out a sample of Enzo's blood and fed it to her as he knew it could heal her injuries. He got a rag and wet it before walking back to her and cleaning her body even the semen between her legs.

After ensuring she was thoroughly cleaned, he grabbed one of the clean boxers that was in the draw and a shirt and placed it on her.

"Where is she?" He heard Evan shouted.

He ran out and tried to calm down the raging man and said, "She caught a cold  I know you want to use her more and it wouldn't  be good if she was sick so I cleaned her up and let her rest."

"Never take her away without my permission," seethed Evan before grabbing his keys and leaving.

"Thank goodness," he said as he watches Evans leave the facility.

He grabbed a fruit smoothie that was in the fridge and brought it to the room when he saw that she was awake. Upon seeing the male Genevieve tried to run away but he slowly approached her trying to calm her down.

"Hey hey I won't hurt you so please don't feel scared. I don't think you can eat anything solid at the moment so I brought you a fruit smoothie to help with the hunger," he said.

Genevieve reluctantly took it and drank some when she realized it tasted delicious. Wes touched her forehead and saw that she has a fever.

"You have a fever so when your finished you can just place the cup down and get some rest," he said.

"Please get me out of here," she begged.

"I will try my best," he replied as she placed the cup down and lied down drifting in and out of consciousness.

"Call Stefan and Damon," she said before falling unconscious.

Wes rushed to check if she was okay when he saw that she was only sleeping. He sighed in relief when he heard a cough and saw Dr Evans.

'Oh I hope he didn't hear,' prayed Wes.

Evan ignored him and took out a syringe injecting her with some unknown liquid.

"What's that?" Wes asked.

"Vampire blood mixed with werewolf venom," Evan answered.

"Where did you get the werewolf venom," Wes asked bit Evan only walked away ignoring him.Evan left to go to one of the bars hoping to get laid as he wanted to let off some steam and see what the ladies of this planet had to offer hopefully something exciting.

The Scooby Doo gang except Elena and the Mikaelsons arrived outside the school when they spotted the male leaving the house.

"Why would she be here?" Caroline asked.

"I don't know but according to the spell and the map in front of us it says she's here more specifically over there," said Bonnie as she pointed to the building that Evan just left from.

"Ok let's go," said Damon as he and Kol left the car and tried to enter only to be burned by vervain.

"New plan," said Damon looking at everyone.

Meanwhile in the same area that Genevieve landed stood a family consisting of five females and two males. The ones that stood out were the leader Yolanda and her daughter Annalysse who both had firey red hair.

"She arrived here," said Yolanda.

"She was taken west Chief," said Eric.

"Will we find her mother?" Annalysse asked.

"Of course darling," Yolanda answered as the group set off to find Genevieve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 263 16
Diana is a 17 year old normal salvatore girl.. or thats what they thought. Diana got adopted by Giuseppe and Lily Salvatore after her parents died, t...
27.1K 1.1K 9
ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀΙͺ α΄€Κ€Ιͺᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴑ Κœα΄€α΄… ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ Ιͺɴᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴛᴏᴑɴ ᴏꜰ α΄Κκœ±α΄›Ιͺα΄„ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸκœ± ᴏʀ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ α΄‘α΄€κœ± κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ κœ±α΄›Κ€α΄œα΄„α΄‹ ʙʏ Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ α΄›Κœα΄€Ι΄ Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Κ !DIS...
597 38 11
After her fathers death, Eliana is taken in by her uncle, Alaric. Initially, she thought it to be a nice, small town, but she soon learned what lurks...