The Moonlit Adventure Of A Qu...

By LupusNoir00

Something I Wanted To do In My Off Time, I Hope You All Enjoy More

Prolouge
[Vol 1]Chapter 1
[Vol 1]Chapter 2
[Vol 1] Chapter 3
[Vol 1] Chapter 5
[Vol 1] Chapter 6
[Vol 1] Chapter 7
[Vol 1] Chapter 8
[Vol 1] Chapter 9
[Vol 1] Chapter 10
[Vol 1] Chapter 11
[Vol 1] Chapter 12
[Vol 1] Chapter 13
[Vol 1] Chapter 14
[Vol 1] Chapter 15
[Vol 1] Chapter 16
[Vol 1] Chapter 17
[Vol 1]Chapter 18
[Vol 1] Chapter 19
[Vol 1] Chapter 20
[Vol 1] Chapter 21
[Vol 1] Chapter 22
[Vol 1] Chapter 23
[Vol 1] Chapter 24
[Vol 1] Chapter 25
[Vol 1] Chapter 26
[Vol 1]Chapter 27
[Vol 1] Chapter 28
[Vol 1] Chapter 29
[Vol 1] Chapter 30
[Vol 1] Chapter 31 {R-18}
[Vol 1] Chapter 32
[Vol 1] Chapter 33
[Vol 1] Chapter 34
[Vol 1] Chapter 35
[Vol 1] Chapter 36
[Vol 1] Chapter 37
[Vol 1] Chapter 38
[Vol 1] Chapter 39
[Vol 1] Chapter 40
[Vol 1] Chapter 41
[Vol 1] Chapter 42
[Vol 1] Chapter 43
[Vol 1] Chapter 44
[Vol 1]Chapter 45
[Vol 1] Chapter 46
[Vol 1] Chapter 47
[Vol 1] Chapter 48
[Vol 1] Chapter 49
[Vol 1] Chapter 50 Finale

[Vol 1] Chapter 4

4.5K 161 23
By LupusNoir00

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Aria Bloodhaven

Race: [Human][Dragon]

Age: 17

Gender: Intersex

Titles:[The One Blessed By Gods][Otherworlder][Blessed By The Moon][Blessed By The Sun][Cursed One][Savior][Dragon Slayer][Dragon Tamer][Master Of Shin]

Roulette Tickets: 3

Store Points: 960

Passive Skills:
Unique Physique{High}
Adaptable Body{High}
Tough Body{High}
Regeneration{Mid}
Quick Learner{High}
Stamina Regeneration{Mid}
Advanced Senses{High}
Advanced Physical Talent{High}
Advanced Magical Talent{High}
Advanced Spirtual Talent{High}
Musical Score{High}
Opening Thread{High}

Active Skills:
<Water Breathing Style>
<Flower Breathing Style>
<Insect Breathing Style>
<Serpent Breathing Style>
<Flame Breathing Style>
<Love Breathing Style>
<Wind Breathing Style>
<Mist Breathing Style>
<Beast Breathing Style>
<Thunder Breathing Style>
<Sound Breathing Style>
<Moon Breathing Style>
<Sun Breathing Style>
<Eclipse Breathing Style>
<Sakai>
<Moon Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Phoebus Catastrophe>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Rulers Authority>
<Djinn Equip:Focalor>
<Light Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Excalibur Morgan>
<Djinn Equip: Baal>
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Water Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Ice Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Dragon Summoning>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aria's P.O.V

Currently I was staring at Shin's new form with a raised brow as she stood infront of me..

"What is it Mistress?" She asked me as I stared at her.

"Nothing really, I was just looking forward to riding on your back for easier travel and transportation." I told her blankly as she sweat dropped.

"What?! Erm... Our contract ended up being an 80:20, control. Which gives to the weaker one a form or appearance closer to that of the stronger one." She explained making me nod in understanding.

"Oh, Well than I guess I'll have to figure something out later." I said as I remembered the new Dragon Bloodline I received fron the Hidden Quest I completed.

'I'll have to check over my gains later.' I thought.

"Hm, with your appearance. You remind me of something akin to a western warrior." I said as she looked towards me with a determined expression.

"Please describe me as a samurai!" She said with no leeway as I stared at her with a raised brow.

'Samurai?... Please don't tell me that memories she took intrest are...' I trailed.

"Though this clothing doesn't look like what a samurai would wear. Later, I'll need to find someone to make a kimono..." She said making me stare at her with a wryly smile.

"And what would a samurai be without a Katana. What a wonderful and beautiful single edged sword." She said looking towards my own as if it was a national treasure to trove.

"...Fires and Quarrels?" I asked

"Are the flowers of edo. Extinguishing the fires is truly chivalrous." She said making me sigh.

'Period dramas... It just had to be period dramas.' I thought.

As felt something flowing in my Mithril sword.

Looking towards it, I noticed that it now had the same symbol of the one for Focalor.

'So my blade is now it's vessel. I'll check it out later.' I thought as I made the sheathe appear on my side and sheathed the blade.

"Ah, more importantly Mistress! There is something I'd like to check with you." She said as she opened a misty portal suddenly.

"What's with the mist?" I asked a bit wary.

"This fog or Mist, is just a medium that grants access to a special space that I control." She explained

"After we formed our contract, I felt that somthing changed within, this way." She told me as she began to walk through the portal.

"This better not be another Illusion, Or I swear." I muttered as I followed after her.

Coming out on the otherside, I was greeted by a beautiful landscape. With healthy and green vitality, running rivers, and beautiful tress blowing in the wind.

"Wha...What is this place Shin?" I asked since I'm sure this wasn't a illusion.

"Uh, Where is this place again?" She asked making me look towards her.

"How am I supposed to know? It was your portal that brought us here." I told her.

"I did feel that my ability changed because of our contract... but I never thought it'd be to this extreme degree." She said making me look at her for an explanation.

"Normally, this place is just a dark empty void where you can't even see the fog and it simply contains whatever I wish." She explained.

"Originally I wanted to drag you into this space instead of trapping you in that barrier, but I couldn't manage to get you in here." She said with no hesitation or shame.

"Shameless." I said as she just giggled wryly.

"Ah, Mistress aren't those plants like the one in your memories?" She asked trying to change the subject which I only entertained because I was curious about this place myself.

Looking over, I walked over to wear she was pointing when I suddenly laid my eyes on persimmons.

"Persimmons, pretty nice." I said as I looked at the fruit in my hand.

"Persimmons?" Shin questioned.

"It's a food from my world. These look to be identical and are safe to eat." I said as I tossed her one to try for herself.

"Ooh... This is delicious!"She said after she took a bite of the fruit.

"Hm, Seems these are the sweet ones." I said as I took bit out of one as well.

Looking around the place I could see many things I could recognize from my home.

"Hm, Let me check something out." I told Shin as she nodded.

'Search.' I casted as my dome started to expand.

It kept expanding, and expanding, and expanding, and expanding. It was almost as if there was no end until it finally stopped.

'This place is huge, it could even be compared to Russia or Canada in size.' I thought.

"It looks like that Fog like barrier that's away from here is the boundary." I explained.

"Oh, there is something like that?" Shin asked.

"Yeah, I can feel it a mostly." I told her.

'Hm, Since this place is only accessible through Shin's fog and probably my Moon Dragon's Magic. Then that Bratty Goddess won't be able to meddle in here. Though I should set up some security enchantments just later just to be on the safe side.' I thought.

"This is place is way too big for just the two of us. There is the option of building a town like a mirage town of some sorts, but currently I don't know..." I said not really minding the idea as it would just be too much to worry about and I didn't really understand what I wanted to do in this new world.

"Hm..."Shin hummed as she ate another persimmon.

"Oh also, Shin you actually had nothing to do with the sacrifice of the highland orcs, right?" I asked.

"What sacrifices? I have been asleep for a long time before you destroyed the gate." She said as pouting at me as I just shrugged it off.

"I'm sorry I destroyed your gate, but now we should get back and explain the situation to the Orcs." I told her as she nodded, but seemed to be thinking about something else too.

Opening a portal back, I was the first to walk through as the heat of the waste land hit me fast, but I wasn't really bothered by it due to my Fire Dragon Slayer Magic.

Once we both we're through the portal, I was surprised when I laid my eyes on a familiar Ms.Piggy.

"A-Aria!" She called out for me as she ran towards me sweating.

"Emma? What are you doing here? Didn't you get my note?" I asked as she fell to the ground.

"What a relief, I made it in time..." She said absolutely tired by how many miles she had ran.

I stared at her with a raised brow as I wondered what was her reason for rushing all the way here.

"Aria, Shin is an ArchDragon that... is considered invincible. Trying to fight it... alone is far to dangerous." She explained to me making me wear a wryly smile.

'So she ran all the way here because she thought I was in danger. What a kind girl you are, Emma.' I thought.

"Please reconsider! ....Who is that lady?" She asked now finally laying her eyes on Shin.

"Well..."I trailed.

"I'm Shin." She introduced herself much to Emma's shock.

"Eh?" Emma said shocked.

"And since your here, I'll just say it. I never asked for any sacrifices. In fact I was sleeping until Mistress attacked me." Shin explained.

"I believe it was other people who used Shin's name to deceive you" I told her as I didn't bother to tell her about the weird people I killed.

'I don't know if they were part of something bigger. Telling them might bring more harm then good due to those I killed only being grunts of somthing bigger.' I thought as telling them did have some benefits, but not many due to they're numbers and limited resources.

"And being attacked so suddenly, the truth is, it hurt alot!" Shin told me now facing me.

"You even punched my face so strong that it made me fly, I don't think I can be a bride anymore." She said as I shrugged.

"Don't say suddenly when you're the one who initiated the whole thing." I told her with a deadpan expression.

"But, Shin is... an arch Dragon." Emma said attracting our attention again as she stood shocked.

"Oh, I was just charmed by mistress... By Aria and formed a contract with her." She told Emma giving her even more shock.

"Eh? A contract changed your form to a hyuman? Wouldn't that mean that Aria is stronger...Eh?" Emma said getting even more shocked as information was learned.

Suddenly, Shin tossed Emma some of her scales which jad fallen off due to her contract with me.

"Here these are the scales that came off during the fight. Do you believe me now?" Shin asked with a bit of her Dragon aura directed towards Emma who when faced with such evidence and aura, couldn't help, but faint.

"Ah, Emma." I said as I reached her before she could hit the ground.

"Oh, I guess I over did it." Shin said as I gave her a deadpan stare before placing Emma on mu back.

"Come on let's head back. Everyone must be worried about Emma if she ran all the way here." I told her as she nodded and started to follow right behind me.

As we traveled, I took a quick peek at my new board.

_________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Aria Bloodhaven

Race: [Human][Dragon]

Age: 17

Gender: Intersex

Titles:[The One Blessed By Gods][Otherworlder][Blessed By The Moon][Blessed By The Sun][Cursed One][Savior][Dragon Slayer][Dragon Tamer][Master Of Shin]

Roulette Tickets: 3

Store Points: 960

Passive Skills:
Unique Physique{High}
Adaptable Body{High}
Tough Body{High}
Regeneration{Mid}
Quick Learner{High}
Stamina Regeneration{Mid}
Advanced Senses{High}
Advanced Physical Talent{High}
Advanced Magical Talent{High}
Advanced Spirtual Talent{High}
Musical Score{High}
Opening Thread{High}

Active Skills:
<Water Breathing Style>
<Flower Breathing Style>
<Insect Breathing Style>
<Serpent Breathing Style>
<Flame Breathing Style>
<Love Breathing Style>
<Wind Breathing Style>
<Mist Breathing Style>
<Beast Breathing Style>
<Thunder Breathing Style>
<Sound Breathing Style>
<Moon Breathing Style>
<Sun Breathing Style>
<Eclipse Breathing Style>
<Sakai>
<Moon Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Phoebus Catastrophe>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Rulers Authority>
<Djinn Equip:Focalor>
<Light Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Excalibur Morgan>
<Djinn Equip:Baal>
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Water Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Ice Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Dragon Summoning>
_________________________________________

Looking at it I was very interested in some of my new abilities, but checking them put would have to wait.

'I wonder why it didn't say anything about Shin being my partner now?' I thought.

-Time Skip-

Currently right now, I am sitting beside Shin as the Highland Orcs placed on a festival in celebration.

There was sword dancing, regular dancing, food and drinks. It was what you typically expect from a celebration.

I was drinking some of the Orcs mead when I suddenly noticed that Shin's presense vanished from my side and had went something else, but she was still close.

"I wonder where she had went?" I asked outloud as Emma stood at my side.

"Shin? I think she left to rest. She did drink alot afterall." Emma said making me nod in acknowledgement.

"I see, I guess even ArchDragons have a limit." I said as I took a another sip of the drink.

"The feast will continue until morning. We've been freed of those nightmarish days after all."She said making raise a brow before a small giggle left my lips.

"Until morning aye? I guess you guys are really happy about this." I said giving a small smile as I gazed at the happily dancing Orcs.

I didn't even notice that Emma was staring at me with a bit of shock and amazement on her face.

"Heh... I guess I should go rest as well." I said as I downed my drink without any problems.

"Ah? But you are the guest of honor, Aria." She told me as I shrugged.

"I'm not really the gal who likes attention or being praise much. Also I haven't gotten much sleep lately so I'll use this time to catch up on it." I told her as she placed down the casket of bread.

"...I see. Aria..." She as she then turned towards me and bowed making me raise brow.

"What is it? Why are you bowing?" I questioned.

"Not only did you save me from that Rizur, but you also saved our entire village. I wish... I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart." She told me as I looked towards her.

Moving my hand towards her, I used a finger to lift her face up to look towards me.

"Do not bow your head Emma. What I did is nothing outstanding, I'm sure your people would have found a way out of the situation regardless of myself." I told her as she looked at me with teary eyes.

"Also none of my current acts would have been possible if not for you teaching me on how to properly use magic. So give yourself some credit as well." I told her with a small smile as she nodded her head.

"Great, Now I'm heading to rest. Goodnight and also thank you for the food it was delicious." I told her as she waved at me with a smile on her face as I walked away.

When I reached my sleeping quarters, I began to strip fully as I was only left in my boxers since I had no other undergarments currently.

'Luckily I got Emma to wash these along with the rest of my clothing.' I thought as I moved and sat on the bed which wasn't to bad.

Opening up my board I clicked on my new skills.

Excalibur Morgan: The Divine Blade That Was Crafted By Six Magical Fairys. May Anyone Who Faces You While Using This Blade Beg For Mercy.

Djinn Equip: Baal- Host Will Be Able To Turn Into The Personification Of Wrath And Heros, Baal.

Dragon Summoning: Host Has The Ability To Summon Dragons.

Note: The First Summon Will Be Comparable To An ArchDragon.

The screen read as I didn't bother with the Dragon Slayer Magic as it was already clear to me they had the same effects as the others, just a different element.

'Hm, These Djinn equips are something very mysterious. I feel a very powerful aura coming off of them.' I thought as I looked at my braclet and Mithril Katana.

'Hm, for now let's keep you two unused for now. I feel as if I'll need some more knowledge if I want to properly use your powers.' I thought as I sheathed my blade and kept the bracelet on.

Laying down completely in my bed, I didn't bother trying to stay up any longer as I let my eyes close and my body sleep.

-Time Skip-

Waking up in the morning, I automatically did my daily routine. Which consisted of a small morning workout followed by a Roulette spin.

Placing on my clothing, I wondered what I would recive from the wheel today as I placed on my shoes.

Immediately after the wheel had landed on something.

_________________________________________

Congratulations Host You Have Won The Active Skill:

<Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic>
_________________________________________

'Hm, so now it's shadows. I guess that's pretty good.' I thought dismissing the screens as I got ready to head out.

-Small Time Skip-

Right now I was looking over the whole village of Orcs with they're things packed and on the ground kneeling towards me.

"What is going on here everyone?" I asked with a raised brow as I gazed at all the orcs while Tomoe just smiled at my side.

"Hoho, can you not tell, Mistress?" Shin questioned smugly as I glanced at her before placing my gaze back on the Orcs.

"...They are moving?" I said more like question as I didn't really understand why.

"Correct!" She answered me making me sigh.

'Why do I feel like somthing headaching is about to occur?' I thought.

"Shin offered to let us reside in her divine sanctuary, and we have all decided to respectfully accept." Emma's father, the chief explained making me stare blankly at him before my arm reached out and grabbed Shin, by her scarf pulling her towards me.

"Shin, Do you mind explaining what this is all about? Also what is this about divine sanctuary?" I said with a small smile on my face, but Shin could tell that my emotions we're contrasting my face making her sweat drop.

"It's that special space! The one that became huge lush land after we formed our contract." Shin explained making me deadpan stare at her.

'She took my town idea to literal.' I thought.

"Shin, as much as the idea does sound kind and nice. We don't know if it possible for them to live there or if it is even safe." I told her as she smiled.

"Of course, I carefully inspected it last night." She said instantly receiving a chop on her head.

"That's a lie, You spent all last night drinking. I remember since you came in my room in the middle of the night still drinking away." I said making her blush as she started to point at something.

'What is she pointing at?' I questioned before I felt a tug on my cloak.

Looking back I laid my eyes on something that made my eyes widen.

'A mini Shin?' I thought as the smell from her was the same along with the power signature just a bit weaker.

"The water, air, and environment are perfect for living there." The little one told me as I raised a brow at her.

Leaning down a bit, I picked her up in my arms as she stared up towards me with a smile.

"Hm, This can't be your kid some I guess it's some type of power of yours." I said hugging the little one in my embrace.

"Yep, it's a piece of me." Tomoe said making me sigh as I shook my head.

"Please at least tell me your abilities properly later." I said as Tomoe smiled before taking little Tomoe from arms though the little one was reluctant.

"Ah, I was going to do that little by little." She said making me nod since that's fine as well.

"I split this piece of me to investigate the special space and she found no problems." Tomoe explained as I could only sigh while nodding.

'At this point thinking about the possible problems will just cause me a bigger headache.' I thought as I then turned towards the Orcs.

"And are you guys sure a single night is enough to make such an important decision?" I asked.

"Of course!" The chief said as all of them continued to kneel this whole time.

'Heh, What a strong will. I guess that land would be beneficial to them so it's understandable.' I thought as I gave a small smile before facing Tomoe.

"Also where will they live? There are no homes there currently." I stated as Tomoe smiled

"That's not a problem, I'll just engulf their entire village." She said making me raise a brow.

With wave of her hand a mist followed devouring the village and it's people as they then disappeared without a trace.

'Hm, seems Shin abilities are more than I expected.' I thought.

"Impressive." I said giving her at pat on the head despite our small height differences.

Tomoe smiled at this action as she smiled smugly.

"I merely used the fog as a medium to transfer everything. The highland orcs are now the first residents of the special place." She making me raise a brow.

"The first?" I questioned

"There were already animals over there, but I decided to send some of the local animals as well. I'm sure they'll get along well. Didn't you want to build a town there?" She asked making face palm as I could only sigh.

'I guess my idea is going to happen anyway so I guess I better just go along with it.' I thought as me and Shin stared off into the distance.

"So is there anything you want to do now?" She asked me.

"Nothing currently, but for now let's head to a Hyuman city." I told her as she smiled at my words.

"How convenient!" She said happily as I glanced at her with a wryly look.

"Your planning to invite every companion we come across to the special place, aren't you?" I asked as I only received a amused giggle.

'Well I guess this is going to be life for a while.'

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Aria Bloodhaven

Race: [Human][Dragon]

Age: 17

Gender: Intersex

Titles:[The One Blessed By Gods][Otherworlder][Blessed By The Moon][Blessed By The Sun][Cursed One][Savior][Dragon Slayer][Dragon Tamer][Master Of Shin]

Roulette Tickets: 3

Store Points: 960

Passive Skills:
Unique Physique{High}
Adaptable Body{High}
Tough Body{High}
Regeneration{Mid}
Quick Learner{High}
Stamina Regeneration{Mid}
Advanced Senses{High}
Advanced Physical Talent{High}
Advanced Magical Talent{High}
Advanced Spirtual Talent{High}
Musical Score{High}
Opening Thread{High}

Active Skills:
<Water Breathing Style>
<Flower Breathing Style>
<Insect Breathing Style>
<Serpent Breathing Style>
<Flame Breathing Style>
<Love Breathing Style>
<Wind Breathing Style>
<Mist Breathing Style>
<Beast Breathing Style>
<Thunder Breathing Style>
<Sound Breathing Style>
<Moon Breathing Style>
<Sun Breathing Style>
<Eclipse Breathing Style>
<Sakai>
<Moon Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Phoebus Catastrophe>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Rulers Authority>
<Djinn Equip:Focalor>
<Light Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Excalibur Morgan>
<Djinn Equip:Baal>
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Water Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Ice Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Dragon Summoning>
<Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Number Of Roulette Tickets Are Not Wrong, I Just Forgot About Them While Doing The Spins, So Don't Worry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 3.3K 39
(Y/n) would prefer no one pay attention to her, kinda hard when she's got a harem chasing after her. None of the pictures belong to me unless stated...
602K 13.3K 82
Just another oneshot from me!ยก anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
44.1K 427 28
This is my first fanfic so I hope you guys enjoy it
47.3K 1.5K 14
[Y!HH x F!READER] โ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š, ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐€๐๐„ , ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐… ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐‘...