amori's peace

By naiithewriterr

š™Ŗš™§š™—š™–š™£ š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™Øš™©š™¤š™§š™® | š™—š™”š™–š™˜š™  š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™žš™Ø š™©š™š™š š™—š™šš™Øš™© š™ š™žš™£š™™š™– š™”š™¤š™«š™š I went silent j... More

chap.1
chap.2
chap.3
chap.4
chap.5
chap.6
chap.7
chap.8
chap.9
chap.10
chap.11
chap.12
chap.13
chap.14
chap.15
chap.16
chap.17
chap.18
chap.19
chap.20
chap.21
chap.22
chap.23
chap.24
chap.25
chap.26
chap.27
authors note
chap.28
chap.29
chap.30
chap.31
chap.32
chap.33
chap.34
chap.35
chap.36
chap.38
chap.39
chap.40
chap.41
chap.42
a/n clearing some things up

chap.37

15.8K 440 77
By naiithewriterr

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

Trey and I went on for too fucking long about five rounds later, we fell asleep just after 6AM and I get up around 6:30AM when my first alarm went off.

Realistically I don't have to get up until after eight cause lessons start at 9:15AM but today I have no lesson in the morning and form is just a whole nother lesson or a free period.

And it's getting missed today cause I don't have the strength to get up I put an alarm on for 9:15AM and fell straight back to sleep.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The next alarm went off, groaning I picked up the phone stopping the alarm, the time was 9:18AM getting up off the bed I rubbed my eyes walking towards the bathroom my muscles sore like there is no tomorrow.

I put my phone on the correct D&D before I fell asleep so I slept like a baby but I'm still fucking tired, I put the toothpaste on my toothbrush and pressed the button so the toothbrush can start doing its job, I bent over to spit the toothpaste out and rinse out my mouthwash until I felt a certain someone behind me.

"TreyVon if you don't take your morning wood off me right now I will snap it like a glow stick" he walked away chuckling I picked up my skin care products and it wasn't the perfect time to do a some skin care but whatever.

Von finished drying his mouth so I pulled him over to me, "let's do some skin care" I handed him a face wash, "use this to wash your face" he was about to walk off but I pulled him back "hold up stand here" he leaned on the sink and I grabbed my stool and stood on it.

I had my other headband in my hand ready to push back his locs, I put the band over his head so it hung around his neck then pushed it up his locs flipping behind his head.

"Sir you're too fine gah dayum" I pecked him on his cheek and then made him go wash his face in other sink, I used my facial washes and exfoliated my face, I gave him hand that held exfoliator "here use this" I pressed the button and showed him how to use it.

Washing it off my face I picked up a toner and a cotton pad spraying the moose on it, I made him lean on the sink whilst I stood on the stool, wiping it gently across his face I felt his hands rub all over my ass.

I let him do it once and now the nigga can't stop.

I then picked up the hydrating serum, "now your face won't break out" I put it on his face and rubbed it in, I moved away from him because this nigga knows how to make you feel horny with a stare.

I finished off my skin care routine before I got in the shower I turned on the heater so it could heat up mine and TreyVon's towel.

This nigga best know that I know Annalise was in his shower, but it's cool I ain't finna bring it up now not on my birthday.

Even though I don't wanna celebrate it, I don't want it ruined neither.

Turning on the tap so the shower could heat up, I begun to take off my clothes before Von's fast self came up in here, but speaking of the devil he walked taking off his top ready to get in.

"You just had to wait for me to get in the shower" rolling my eyes I got in Von following behind me.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

We got out the house on time, and we both smell like coconut and vanilla, I was gonna cover up hickies but Von said he'll keep putting more until I stop covering it.

So I didn't cover it but wore a big puffer jacket and hoodie to cover it up another way.

Von decided to take his car instead but when he opened the door for me I got in as fast as I could and jumped in the drivers seat.

Locking the door I rolled down the window "passenger seat princess get in the car" he kissed his teeth at me and got in the passenger side, I took of my jacket cause it was too uncomfortable to wear and drive at the same time.

I only wanted to drive because I wanted some StarBucks because on your birthday your whole order is free but its got a spending limit.

I pulled up into the StarBucks drive-thru, I ordered a Caramel Frappe and two cinnamon buns, cause Von don't be drinking no StarBucks.

I got my order quickly and drove to school.

We got to school on time for my first actual lesson, and cause Mr Gilbert made Von's timetable he's stuck with me for the whole day, might even bring up the situation in class just cause he can't get too angry.

And embarrass himself in public.

We got out the car and I opened the back door to get my puffer jacket putting it on I then picked up my Caramel Frappe as well as the cinnamon buns, I left them in the little paper bag so it could go in my pocket.

He wrapped his arm around me causing the domino effect of everyone skipping lessons or just getting to their lesson to look at us.

I sipped on my coffee and walked into the school, it seemed like hardly anyone was in lesson today, Von stopped walking and looked down at me, "I got basketball practice so I'll see you at break" he spoke up.

"Okay" I nodded my head hugging him I was ready to walk off to my lesson when he pulled me back.

"Gimme a kiss" I pecked him on his cheek "Amori".

"Nigga" I pecked him on lips but he moved his hand up to my chin to give me a proper kiss in public as a matter of fact in school of all places.

Like pda nigga, p.d fucking a.

And he kissed me knowing damn well he hates coffee, he kissed me on my forehead before I walked away acting unbothered towards my lesson.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

TreyVon West Henderson | Von

After Amori's fine ass walked away I turned and everyone's heads dipped.

I walked in the direction of my locker to take out my sports bag until I felt someone tap me, turning around I'd seen Annalise standing there hopeless tryna be this figure she not.

"What the fuck do you want?" I put my bag on my shoulder waiting for her dumbass to leave.

"You ain't have to be so mean, I was just saying thank you for letting me use your shower" she bit ha lip her fucking hand moving to touch me.

Grabbing it I squeezed the fucking life out of it "don't come near fucking me or Amori again or I'll fucking kill you".

"Henderson!" A teacher yelled warning me from down the hallway. Pushing her against the locker I walked away and went over to practice Amori always do things and go about it like Ion know.

I know she came to ma house and I know she saw Annalise in there knowing Annalise and ha stupid self she must've done some shit to get Amori to do some petty shit like she always does.

Amori think that Ion know that was Aiden's thirsty self in the car wit her but it's cool though it'll get brought up eventually knowing Amori.

Walking to the locker room, I put my black tee on with my basketball shorts, changing my sneakers I put on my Jordan's and stuffed the sports bag into the locker closing it I walked into the basketball court.

"Henderson you're late!" Coach screamed from the sidelines.

"My bad Coach" I apologised picking up my basketball and walking over to the others tryna practice their dunks practice started about twenty minutes ago so all I missed was warm ups.

My dunks was already perfect so I already knew Coach was gonna use me as a demonstration.

"Henderson to the front. Show them how a proper dunk should look" Coach commanded throwing me a basketball I stepped back I bounced the ball a couple times thinking if I should show off but they're beginners.

So running up the hoop, whilst dribbling the ball I jumped and lifted up the ball, quickly swinging it around my body before dunking it in hoop causing the team to clap and cheer.

"Well done Henderson" Coach congratulated clapping he pointed at Smiths "come to the front and demonstrate your dunk" there was a few of us good at basketball, the rest weren't bad but needed all the training they could get.

Smiths did his lil dunk nothing too special, Coach then called them up one by one to demonstrate their dunks and learn from each other and teach each other new things.

"Henderson my office!" Coach called out to me jogging to his office I walked inside moving to sit on the chair in front of his desk.

"Why was you late today? Girlfriend?" He asked leaning back on his chair.

"Nah I slept in" I replied not necessarily lying cause we did sleep in.

"What's with the neck?" He questioned pointing at it.

"Girlfriend".

"I know all of you are growing up, you're experiencing different stuff but don't make a girl ruin your future career that can take you further than a girl" he lectured rearranging papers on his desk.

I'm sick of this nigga always telling me shit, as long as I get my scholarship when the next game comes and I get onto this professional team this nigga can go fuck himself with all this.

"Yes Coach" I muttered nevertheless cause I ain tryna get kicked off the team for rudeness even though they'll lose without me.

"Bye Henderson" he dismissed.

"Yea bye Coach" with that I left his office and went back to the locker rooms.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
- edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 96.6K 67
"So when you gon' stop playing and let me hit that shit, Zuria?" Mitch asked while he smoked a blunt in my mother's living room and we both sat on th...
298K 9.3K 84
Been Holding The #5 spot down In Shooting for Like a Month an A Half ā¤ļøšŸ¤£ #2/ shooting / 314 #1/#2 contemporary lit / 1123 ā€¢ In editing Angel Live...
67K 1.7K 38
š“Šš“‹¼š“Šš“‹¼š“Š "What?" I ask. He brings his hand to my face. His fingertips brush my lips. "What would you do," he says, "If I kissed you right now?" ...
800K 14.1K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...