𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒐

By AuteureAngel

~Camila~ "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒏 π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’ π‘ͺπ’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’‚, π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒓 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" Camila was... More

Characters and aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Epilogue
-----
New book
Coming soon!!

Four

26.3K 662 53
By AuteureAngel

~Camila~

I stood up and strode towards the black door with a silver knob, my heart racing with anticipation. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves before raising my hand to knock on the door.

Just as my hand was about to make contact, the secretary called out, "Uhm, miss?" My hand froze mid-way, and I turned to face her. "Try not to stutter, ma'am. Sir doesn't like it, and I'm sure you can do this. Good luck!" She smiled and gave me a thumbs up, offering a reassuring nod.

My heart melted at her kind action and words. Except Paula and Ava, she's the first female not hating on me. I smiled gratefully and thanked her.

"Hurry up and go in he doesn't like tardiness" still with a smile I nodded and knocked on the door.

There was no reply so i stood there biting on my bottom lip thinking of whether I should go in or....

"Just go in" the kind secretary called from the elevator before the door slid shut so I slowly opened the door.

Darkness and the cold atmosphere of the room engulfed my presence sending a chilly feeling to tiptoe slowly in my spine.

Although the place was dark i could still make out the figure of the man that sat behind his table.

Awe struck is an understatement to describe the man sitting not far away from me when the lights suddenly came on. He sat lazily on the chair with his legs opened and his arms resting on the arm rest.

The first button of his shirt was left opened showing his hard chest and the tattoos peeking out from it. I didn't miss the expensive silver chain that rested on his neck and a simple black cross earring that dangled from his ears.

His sleeves were rolled up revealing his veiny tattoo arms and it clung so tight to his hand showing off his muscle.

His dark hair was scattered on his head and when I realized I was staring at the man that may possibly refuse to help the paisley fashion house because i was ogling him like a creep which will lead to mr paisley firing me, I blinked my eyes repeatedly and cleared my throat.

"Good evening sir" I pulled a smile to boost my confidence and prevent me from stuttering. He didn't reply he just stared at me with his gray eyes which appeared so dark, dangerous and alluring.

"Who are you?" Damn! I cursed inwardly because I almost peed on myself. His voice was as smooth as velvet yet deep and husky. I've heard different tones of men voices but his was enough to make someone weak in their knees.

"Camila Colorado from paisley fashion house" I introduced confidently trying not to allow his aura and physique intimidate me.

"Have a seat" he permitted and I thanked him in a quiet tone and sat on the cool leather chair.

He stretched out his arm for me and I swear I almost lost it especially at the sight of the expensive silver rings on his fingers and the wrist chains that hooked around his wrist.

For some reasons I saw myself being choked by him as he.... the fuck Camila. I mentally scolded myself. Paula was right when she said he was sexy and dangerous in looks. He looked through the files then locked his eyes back on mine causing my breath to pause.

"Do you have a valid reason why I should help your company?" He asked, his brow raised and expression emotionless. His words diverted me so much that I lost track of everything I had said to persuade him.

I cleared my throat and spoke, hoping I wasn't coming across as silly. It dawned on me that I was the one who was talking most of the time, and he was just staring at me, emotionless on his attractive face, which only made me feel more anxious.

....because it is the winter season" I wrapped my explanation up. Silence rested between us and I bet he could hear the sound of my heart beat.

"That was impressive Ms Colorado" his compliment somehow made me flush and caused bubbles to erupt in my stomach.

"I'll certainly look into this and get back to paisley"

"Thank you so much Mr Dela Lucchese" I gleamed happily. He said nothing and I figured out it was my cue to leave.

"Alright I'll go now" I whispered and got up.

I extended my hand to collect the paperwork from his desk, but the icy metal of his ring froze my skin, and I realised his hand was on mine.

His touch on my skin erupted a burning sensation. Although I was shocked by the sudden touch I still didn't want to pull away.

"Leave it" came his short order and I stood still staring at the master piece of God right in front me.

The beeping sound from his phone broke our little staring contest and I quickly pulled my hand away.

"Sorry" I whispered and turned to leave.

"Good night Ms Colorado" he greeted making me halt my movement and turn to face him.

"G..goodnight Mr Dela Lucchese". I told him and turned around to leave. Till the last step and second I left his office, I could feel his burning gaze at my back.

I let out a breath as I exited the office and was greeted by the warmth of the dark empty hallway. Although the hallway was chilly, it was not as cold as his office. I composed myself and went downstairs to the floor occupied exclusively by his secretary.

What a strange man, why didn't he just let her stay on his floor with him. That place was just too big for one office and person to occupy.

"From the expression on your face I can tell that it went well". I spun around to find her and i smiled widely at her.

"Went better than I expected. By the way thanks for earlier" she waved me off with a smile.

"It's nothing, I just thought a pretty lady like you deserved to be informed besides all my years of working here you're the first lady to come here decent and polite to me, so I decided to help you out with my mob boss up there" I stared at her with surprise.

"Pretty?" She nodded with a smile.

"Yh, you are pretty ms.... ''Camilla".

"Yes, I wanted to save a pretty face from bawling her eyes out when I could have done something" I smiled gratefully and thanked her.

"I am Delilah" she introduced.

"So Delilah aren't you going home?" I decided to ask since it was almost ten and she was still here. She sighed and shook her head.

"I may stay in the office today" I raised a brow up in confusion.

"Why?"

"Well my house is kinda from here and I'm sure no cab will be available to take me home, so I'll just pass the night".

"Hey, you can come with me" I suggested and she was quick to reject the offer.

"N..no Camila you don't have to besides I do not want to bother you". I clicked my tongue and shook my head in disagreement.

"Of course you aren't bothering me, C'mon let's go" I tugged on her wrist. "But Camila....

"Consider it a favor for what you did earlier and I insist you come with me". She saw that she wasn't going to win the argument so she sighed and gave in.

"Alright let me go and get my stuff" I smiled in victory and she left while I stood in the same spot waiting for her.

"Let's go" she came back holding her bag, laptop and a file.

~~~~

"Nice car" she commented when we arrived at the parking lot. I thanked her while staring at the gray lexus Is model infront of us.

I looked around and notice it wasn't just my car. An expensive black range rover car was parked at the other end.

Heavy footsteps drew our attention and I turned to find who it belonged to. His blazer hung on his arm as he walked to the direction of his car.

As if sensing our presence he stopped walking and looked up making our eyes meet. I felt my heart beat quicken at the sudden contact and I shameless dropped my gaze to his bright pink lips.

"Good night sir" delilah's voice broke our eye contact. I was so lost in his eyes that I totally forgot she was here.

He nodded but didn't glance her way because the entire time his eyes were on mine till the moment his car disappeared from my view.

"Well that was really intense" she commented and I quietly got into the car. Putting on our seatbelts, I roared the engine to life and sped off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
4M 121K 52
When an Italian Mafia Boss, Enzo, gets stabbed whilst doing business in London, he just so happens to go into a London hospital, where he sees the mo...
241K 9.1K 49
𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ π•—π•¦π•”π•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ οΏ½...
620K 16K 44
[ COMPLETED ] *under construction as I am editing * ⚜⚜⚜ A ruthless yet sexy bastard took her as his possession for her father's debt toward him. Sh...