Your Yearning! [ T.K ]

By Kimjungkookietk1

「ONGOING」 - my son loves you so much! He's becoming crazy for you , he need you so much. if he can't have you... More

◟Introduction◝
● 1 ●
◍ 2 ◍
● 3 ●
◍ 4 ◍
● 5 ●
◍ 6 ◍
◍ 8 ◍
● 9 ●
◍ 10 ◍
● 11 ●
◍ 12 ◍
● 13 ●
◍ 14 ◍
● 15 ●

● 7 ●

1.3K 53 3
By Kimjungkookietk1

A room which is completely silent only piano music could be hear in that room. A boy hands are moving very smoothly over the piano.

He suddenly stop when he heard his phone ringing. He got up from the chair and went to his bed and pick up the call. "Hello uncle" his voice spoke over the call.

"Hy! Dear my son how you doing?" The person asked over the call "very nice uncle how are you? Andd how is my kookie baby? I'm really missing him , it's been 3 years since you left Indonesia.. when you both are coming back again? An-"

"Ohhh my son why a lots of questions? Hun? I'll tell you everything.. kookie is very fine and actually he's enjoying here , he makes a lots of friends and they're really cool and fantastic.. you know if you'll come here you'll love to spend your time with kookie's friends and-"

Suddenly a voice which was calm and sweet turn into the cold and a lots of possessiveness is on his voice. "Enough uncle I guess... However his friends is I really don't care"

He roll his eyes "jimin what happened son? Is there anything wrong about kookie's friends?"

The boy name jimin sigh and try to spoke calm as before " uncle... Don't you remember what happened 3 years ago? You forget everything so easily? I know you want to forget everything but it's so hard. I still feel angry inside my body after remember that day"

Hearing these all jungkook's dad sigh heavily before saying with a sad voice "that was really a worth nightmare ever jimin son... Hunn we can't change the past.. I feel angry boiling inside my body after remembering him! It's just too much I hate him!"

"Who don't uncle? Everyone do! Anyways uncle I really miss kookie I wanna meet hi-" he stops suddenly when he hears some sobbings sounds.

He know who's this "uncle~ please don't cry! Everything will be ok"

"If here anything is good then it's my son my jungkook he's happy I'm happy" jimin again roll his eyes "uncle you take rest I'll call you later" He hanged up.

He was turning red with anger when someone knocked on his door.He looked back and saw his mother standing at the door.

"If you have permission can I come in?" His mother asked lovingly and said that she came in. "Mom you don't need permission you can come inside whenever you want".

He said in a different voice, there was no anger or resentment in him.No matter how angry or in a bad mood he is, but he cannot think of getting angry at his mother.

His mother is very happy about how well her son is. But it may not be what she thinks,

Anyways, "mom i will go to korea" .Tears welled up in his mother's eyes. He went out of his room before she could speak to him.

That old lady let her body fall on the bed as she sat down,She cried softly . in her tears as if she was afraid of something, something she didn't tell her son nor she want to tell now.

.
.

An Angry Taehyung was about to punch the boy in front of him whose shirt he was holding, before he could do that a beautiful girl grabbed his hand and kept him away form that boy.

"Taehyung stop it!" She scold at him and signaled that boy to leave immediately who doesn't waste a second to run off from there.

"Why did you let him go! That bastard has made Jungkook drink" Taehyung speaks with anger as his eyes land on drunk jungkook who was sitting on the chair with a cute pout on his lips looking at his fingers which actually look so blurry. He's confused

"Do you really know that he made Jungkook drink? Have you seen him making jungkook drink alcohol?" She questioned and talked about that boy who was just about to beaten up by taehyung.

Taehyung had nothing to say because he had not seen that the same boy had made Jungkook drink alcohol, he keep quite and went near jungkook.

He held jungkook hands and about to drag him out, "you're soo handsome" Taehyung stopped. He turn around and looked into those light red drunk eyes which actually look so pretty even he's drunk.

"W-what did you just said?" His question echoed over jungkook's ear , he love it! But he didn't answer he just come closer to taehyung and put his hand on the hard chest of taehyung and put his head on his chest,

And close his eyes, he heard the beating sounds of Taehyung's heart it's like a music. "Did someone tell you how good you are? Did someone say how good a person you are?"

"What?" Jungkook looks up at taehyung face "did someone told you how handsome you are? Did someone told you how much I like yo-" taehyung heart was about to jumped out of his hard chest but suddenly jungkook stops

He look down just to see a beautiful boy sleeping of his chest. He smile softly.

Taehyung entered his room and closed his door with the help of his leg and walked near his bed and layed down jungkook in his bed.

You must be thinking why jungkook isn't in his room, but Taehyung was scared what will happen if jungkook's dad saw jungkook in this state? He'll hate him and never let jungkook come close to him. That's the reason why he took jungkook to his house.

He stare at the sleeping boy for a long time until he noticed jungkook isn't comfortable with those party dresses. He bit his lips and went to the closest and took out his clothes.

He come back and sat down beside the sleeping boy and about to undo the buttons of jungkook shirt but stopped when he realised what is he doing.

He open the drawer beside his bed and open it, he took out a blindfold black clothe and cover up his eyes and changed jungkook clothed.

He washed jungkook party clothes in the washing machine and dry it on the balcony. After doing everything he cover jungkook properly with blanket, and took a pillow and a thin layer of blanket and went to sleep on the couch.

But he couldn't sleep , he keep looking at the pretty boy sleeping on the bed so foundly. He's busy in thinking what will happen next morning? Will Jungkook remember everything he said to Taehyung?

Next morning wouldn't take much time to come, the sun raised up with a beautiful boy jungkook.

Jungkook wake up and found himself in a strange room he immediately jumped up. He look around and sigh when he noticed it's Taehyung's room.

The 'ding' sound disturb him and he open up his phone when he get a message. It's from taehyung.

Taehyung : hy! Good morning jungkook hope you sleep well last night 😅 before you get confused about where you are then listen me first. You were so drunk last night and because of that I had to took you here in my house. Your head will be hurting Because you were drunk. So I already have put a pain killer on my drower look left side.

Jungkook did he looked left side and found a pain killer.. it's really bought a small smile on his lips and he continued reading the messages.

Taehyung : And I had to changed your dress last night because you were uncomfortable.. a-and don't think that I've seen you without clothes actually no! Don't think anything bad and dusty I doesn't saw anything and I also have washed your clothes it'll be dried up, look left side.

Jungkook did he saw his clothes there on th balcony and it's also bought a shy smile.

Taehyung : Anyways I've made you breakfast go to the kitchen and you'll found foods in the fridge.

Jungkook also did this after properly freshing up he went downstairs to eat foods and when he entered the kitchen and open the fridge and saw tasty food made by taehyung. He ate his food and come back to the room.

Taehyung : how was food?😅 I'm actually not much good at making food Because I haven't made in my life but after my mom is in coma I started to make my food myself. So I make for you whatever my mom had teached me. Anyways take your pills and sleep for a hour and if you feel good then you can go home. You doesn't need to take cap I've already told my driver to drive you home anyways bye☺️.

Jungkook isn't uncomfortable and anything he don't remember anything about last night but he's feeling something in his stomach.. he doesn't noticed that he was smiling while reading taehyung messages. every messages of taehyung make jungkook smile.

_______________________________________

I don't know what did I just write ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ

Just hoping you guys like it!

Share your thoughts!

-kimjungkookietk1-🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 814 27
''Either u hate me, love me or try to run away from me always remember one thing, u r mine from the instance i set my eyes on you.'' ''It's never goi...
202K 8.3K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...
191K 5.9K 26
𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 :𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵�...
802K 53.7K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...