Bella And The Bulldogs (Sawye...

By aaliyahlovexx

Amelia Summers moved from California to Texas. Her parents divorced but that didn't stop her father from movi... More

chapter one.
chapter two
chapter four

chapter three

1.7K 46 2
By aaliyahlovexx

I got to school to find everyone staring at me and laughing. There were some posters with my face on it, I had pretty good eyesight so I could read it from where I was standing. It said 'Amelia Summers, a loner?' My face was drawn on with a sharpie. Moustaches were made, devil horns for drawn.

I tried to take them all down without breaking. I knew who it was. Yesterday, when it happened, they all had sent me texts but I didn't reply. I had enough. She was so rude to me and I didn't know why.

I take the posters and walk to the bin, throwing them in with disgust. Then, I finally reach my locker and open it as a letter falls out of it. Picking it up, I opened it and started reading it in my head:

Dear Amelia,

Everything that happened yesterday was not me okay. At the game, I was waiting for you because I wanted to tell you how I felt but you weren't there. Sophie kept looking for someone who I assume was you. Then when she saw you, she made sure that you saw her kiss me. I didn't kiss her back. She had a tight grip on me so I couldn't pull away.

I like you. Not her.

I sighed as I read the scruffy handwriting and frowned when I saw Sophie turn a corner. “Came to make kiss him in front of me again, Sophie?” I said, putting the letter back inside and looking at her.

“Actually, yes. But, he's outside practicing so I can't do that.” She remarked.

“Will you just quit it?!” I yelled and slammed my locker, storming to Bella and Pepper. “You okay? I heard some shouting from over there.” Pepper says and I nod, playing with my bag strap on my shoulder. “Yeah, just Sophie annoying me again.” I replied.

We then walked to the first class of the day. Me and Bella having English while Pepper had maths.

This is going to be a long day...

-

After I had my lunch, I went to the changing rooms and changed into my cheer leading uniform. I tied my shoe while Pepper tied the bow in my hair. “Coach wants to talk to you, Sophie.” Pepper remembered, while tying her hair up.

“Why?” Sophie asked, uninterested.

“Dont know, and I don't really care. Go ask her yourself when you get there!” Pepper spat.

We walked out to the field as coach tells me I'm going to do the pyramid and the toss. I stood on Katherine & Jessie's hands as they tossed me up. I landed carefully in Pepper's arms. “Keep on practicing that toss Summers! You're good but not too good.” She said and I nod.

“Amelia.” Sawyer calls up to me as I am at the water fountain. We are on a break and he happened to have found me. “Hey..” He says once he finished panting.

“Hi.” I replied, not looking him in the eyes.

“SAWYER! GET BACK ON THE FIELD!” His coach yells, making him scratch the back of his head.

“I am really sorry about what happened..” And with that, he jogs back to the field, making my heart stutter. I always get butterflies, whenever he is in my presence. I sigh and grip my pom-poms in my hand before walking back.

“Summers! You're up for the pyramid!” Coach tells me. I slowly nod and place the pompoms on the bench before going to stand in the middle. I roll my eyes as Sophie sticks her hand out. I mean, I dont mind Pepper, but why her?!

I place my foot on Peppers hand before gripping onto the shoulder gently so I could put my foot on Sophie's hand. Then, I look back at Coach who wants me to say the words. I place one hand on my hip and one in air before fake smiling and saying, “Go Bulldogs!”

If I'm honest, I wasn't really in a good mood. As I am getting ready to step off, Sophie lets goes of her hand, making me fall on my butt. I glared at her and stepped on her hand. “Oh, sorry, didn't see you there.” I smiled innocently. Coach saw her in pain and immediately blamed it on me.

“So you're saying I'm the one who fell on the ground on purpose so she could get in trouble?” I aruged with Coach. “Principles Office!” She yelled, blowing her whistle. I stopped in my tracks and turned back to look at her, with surprise on my face. “And I'm calling your parents!” She adds.

I screamed in anger and angrily drop my pompoms before storming inside. I go to the principles office and wait there, with my arms crossed over my chest. The door opens and I am told to go in. “Miss Amelia Summers, why might I find you here?” Principle Perry asks me.

I sat in front of him and blinked away the tears. “I was at cheer leading practice and I was supposed to the pyramid-” He cut me off, “Supposed to? Amelia, you never attended the time when you were supposed to the toss. What is going on?”

I completely ignored his question. “Sir, It wasn't my fault though. Coach knows that me and Sophie don't get along and yet, she picks her to help me up in the pyramid. Then, she drops me on purpose so I stepped on her hand for payback.” I shrug at the end.

“But still, ms summers, that is not allowed to happen. I'm going to have to call your parents in.” He shakes his head, disappointed. “You only started school two months ago. Please don't let yourself down. I know you can do it. Just ignore her if she tries to do something.”

I huff and walk out the room, not saying anything. “Miss Summers, come back for a second please.” He calls me back so I spin on my heels and walk back towards him, still in my cheer leading outfit.

“Yes sir?” I ask

“I'm sorry but Ms Daniels would like to ban you from cheer leading for a week. For you to face your consequences. I'm sorry, but I cannot do anything about it.” He says, rubbing his forehead as I sigh.

I nod sadly before turning back around and walking with tears in my eyes. “Just when I thought I could show my dad that I can do it.” I say to myself. There was a big game on Friday Night and he told me that he would come. Unfortunately, Now I can't be in the team.

When I get to the changing rooms, I changed in my clothes. “So, um, what happened Amelia?” Pepper asked me as I am tying the shoelaces of my boots.

“Well, I had to go to the Principles office. Get moaned at for stepping on her hand. And, get banned from doing cheerleading for a week.” I said, like I didn't really care. But in all honesty, I do. “And the worst thing, is that my dad was coming. Now, he won't be able to see me do what I do.”

The rest of the team waved at me before leaving me and Pepper alone. “You know, Sophie was laughing when you got told off.” Pepper said and I shot her a glare. “Sorry.” She apologizes.

The door opens and reveals Bella. “Hey, Amelia. I heard about what happened at cheer leading practice. Listen, I never knew Sophie would go this far.” She says, sitting next to me. I turned to her and sighed. “Well, she did go far. And this time, It got me banned from cheer leading.”

She gasps and her face softens. Then, all of a sudden, the lights shut off and I hear doors shut and locked. “What's going on?” I ask, slightly worried just like the other girls who are looking around. “I don't know,” Bella replies, opening the door to find darkness.

“Hello?” I heard a familiar voice as I stepped out.

Great. Sawyer's here. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY? “It's us!” I croaked out. My mind reflects back to the time when I saw them kiss. And if I'm honest, I still don't believe that he likes me. Maybe, It was Sophie who wrote the letter, just to get my hopes up.

Us girls ended up moving to the boys room. I sat far away from everyone, my legs propped up and head in between them. The others were talking and trying to figure out what actually happened. I silently sobbed, praying that nobody is listening.

Why does she keep doing this to me? Everyone thinks I'm the one who starts everything when I don't. She always does it to annoy me. I don't even know what I have done wrong. Ever since the Starcade incident, she has taken her anger on me.

Wiping my tears, I coughed just to make sure no one knew I cried. “Amelia, you okay?” Troy asked. “Yeah! Just fine!” I replied, looking up for the first time.

I stood up and brushed my bottom before I was handed a flashlight by Newt. “I'm going to go find a way out. Feel free to Join.” I shrug and open the door before turning the flashlight on. “Dont get eaten by any ghosts!” I heard Newt tell me.

I quietly laughed and told him to shut up. I start to walk along the corridor when I feel someone's presence on me. Sawyer. Somebody please get me out of here!!

“Hi, um, you said feel free to join, so I did?” He says, almost like a question. I nod and face the flashlight in front of me so I can see where I'm going. “Are you going to say anything? Not even smile?” He asks, placing his hands in his pockets.

I looked at him before looking away. “I always thought you were nice to me, y’know. When I first came to this school, you, Bella, Pepper, Newt and Troy were all nice to me. Yeah, on like the first day, I did think you were cute and maybe, I had a crush on you. But, that has all changed, hasn't it sawyer?” I said.

I heard him sigh. “Did you not-” I cut him off, slightly feeling confidence in myself. “It's funny how you try to get me to talk to you when first, you kiss Sophie, second, you ignore me like I've done anything when it should have been the other way round. And then, you put gross things in my locker.”

We stopped walking and were now facing each other. “Amelia, didnt you read-” I it him off once again. “You can always try Sawyer, but I'll never believe it. I saw it with my two own eyes.” I told him, pushing my hair away from my face.

“I didn't put any gross things in you're locker, when did you see me do that?” He asks, confused. I gave a sarcastic laugh at him. “Listen, Sawyer, my eyes work fine, okay. I saw you, put things in my locker.”

“I put a letter in there, and, I only ignored you because, yourmomtoldmeto.” I listened to what he said but I didn't quite catch what he said at the end.

“Say what you said at the end again.” I say.

“I only ignored you because.. You're mom told me to.” He admired and let out a breath of air, as if huge stress was put off his shoulders. My eyes widen and I try to think of many reasons she would do that but I can't.

“Wait? Why? Why would she tell you to ignore me and stay away?” I asked, curious.

“Because, she thought I would just end up causing Sophie to be mean to you and bully you. She said that If I stopped talking to you, Sophie would leave you alone.” He explained.

My heart stopped for a moment. “Why didn't you tell me about this?”

“If Sophie saw us together, she would think somethings going on.” He said. I turned my attention away from him and started to walk away, him catching up very quickly. Well, he is in the football team isn't he?

My mind then quickly reflects to the letter I read this morning. It was him! I thought it was Sophie. But it really is, Sawyer. “Did you really put that letter in my locker? I thought it was from Sophie.” I ask him, just to be sure.

“Yeah.” He replied.

Good thing it was dark, he wouldn't have been able to see my blushing cheeks. We stayed silent, trying to find a way. “Guess we're locked in.” I finally say as we start to make our way back to the boys locker room. We searched everywhere, but It just didn't work.

“Has anyone tried to call their parents?” I asked, as we reached the locker room. I sat down on the floor and bought my legs up to my chest. “I have. But, there's no cell service here seeing as the school shut down everything.” Pepper says and I nod. Are we really locked inside a school?

Isn't this fun?

*note sarcasm.*

“Why don't we tell a horror story?” Troy suggests and everyone agreed. I looked up at him as he bought the flashlight to his face, making sure everyone could see the facial expressions he was making.

“There was a girl named, Emily. One day, she went to the park. It was dark but she stayed there. Then, all of a sudden, a man comes up to her and starts to shake her screaming, ‘Boo! I got you!’ She was never seen since. Then, apparently, she came back to her house and surprised her parents–” He stops suddenly.

“Stop!” Pepper yells, covering her ears.

I silently laughed, earning a smile from Sawyer. “Look the window opened!” I pointed out, earning strange looks. I saw some fingers starting to come up. “Come on children! It's only me.” We heard a deep voice. I stood up and started to back away, my hand brushing against Sawyers.

The light from the window showed that he blushed, even though he tried to hide it, I could still see. “Everyone get you're things and get out.” Troy mouths and we nodded. I walk to the door and quietly try to open it.

I point to the door and everyone runs out.

We hid in this corner, to hear footsteps coming towards us. I try to control my breathing but It doesn't work so Sawyer rubs my back and I give him a small smilez trying to get the attention away from my flushing cheeks.

I peeked my head out a little to find Sophie. I turned back to everyone. “It's Sophie!” I exclaimed.

“Well, well, well.” Sophie tuts, coming towards us. Then, the lights turn on and Mr Perry is strolling through with our parents. I see my dad and I run up to hug him. “Oh, I thought something happened to you.” He sighs, kissing my forehead and making me chuckle.

“Dad, go on and head to the car, I'll be right with you.” I told him and he nodded, letting go of my hand. I hesitantly walked up to Sawyer and placed my lips on his cheek. “Thanks for being honest.” I smiled.

Slowly walking away, I called out to the others, “Bye Guys!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
637K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...