DATE A LIVE: The Angel of Jus...

By SamWarmond

In a world of evil, who will stand up to deliver justice and restore the balance? New chapter release every M... More

Act 1: Nameless Girl
Act 2: Spirits and the AST
Act 3: My Name is Sera Seigi
Act 4: A Lesson in Romance
Act 5: Close Re-encounter
Act 6: Third-Wheeling a Date
Act 7: Let Justice Flow
Act 7.1: On the Other Side
Act 7.2: Diary Entry
Act 8: Unhappy Rain
Act 9: Behind A Mask
Act 10: Legend's End
Act 11: Icy Winds of Change
Act 12: Mission: Finding Hope!
Act 13: Under One Roof
Act 14: The Spear of Truth
Act 15: Rewriting Fate
Act 16: A Deserved Day Off!
Act 17: Hot Springs of Love
Act 18: The Visitors
Act 19: Dual Coin of Morality
Act 20: No More Games
Act 21: Triple Frenzy
Act 22: Frenzied Nightmare
Act 23: Anything For You
Act 24: The Spirit of Flame (Efreet)
Act 25: Pride & Shame
Act 26: Countdown
Act 27: Breaking From The Chain
Act 28: An Irreplaceable Something
Act 29: The Angel of Justice
Act 30: Farewell, My Guardian Angel

Prologue

1.5K 30 1
By SamWarmond

In ancient Japan and its neighbouring nations, an urban legend was spread during times of bountiful harvest and mass death. It told of two beings; an angel and a demon king, who fought each other for millennia. When one gained momentary advantage over the other, the populace would either be graced by good health, or visited by the reaper of death respectively.

These weren't beings from Christianity or any religion, but rather legendary entities people recognized. They called them The Angel of Justice and The Demon King of Injustice respectively. The legend was lost to time, with only a small percentile of population bearing knowledge of it.

Few people believed such legends by then, but it is said the Demon King eventually overpowered the Angel as evil gained in strength over good, as justice was lost to man. Only with the power of hope and the purest feeling, love, did the Angel strike back enough to send them both falling towards Earth. What happened to them, no one knew or dared guess. The eldest believe they lost their power and became human themselves.

Thirty years after the Eurasian Sky Disaster (ユーラシア大空災), the first spacequake to occur somewhere on the border between China and Mongolia, which resulted in the death of around 150 million people, and after the South Kanto Sky Disaster which hit Japan, the Sun rose over Tengu city.

Here, a boy named Sera Seigi was woken up by his alarm clock. He was a high-school student, who had to go to school for the opening ceremony. Begrudgingly, he turned off the alarm and got up.

Little did he know that today, his story, and stories of many others would begin, filled with happiness, sadness, and most importantly: Love.

Inspired by the Anime adaption and Light Novels of Date A Live. I do not own the original works. Without further ado, let the journey begin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
5.9K 95 7
What if a miscast spell called Shiro into the past, to Arthurian England. Would he get to see his beloved Saber, or would he irrevocably screw up his...
15.9K 471 26
Through the first 20 years of his life, William Bismarck was just an ordinary individual who went through some rough times. Though he never talks abo...
1.7K 51 4
bell has a system......