Strange Girl

By Story_Writer_It

(On Hold till June) In which a girl from a boarding school comes across an unconscious girl the same time as... More

Characters
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Update

Part Four

183 7 12
By Story_Writer_It

(Part Four/Unedited)

     Once Baker finally pulls up to the boarding school, Mary shifts from her spot and stretches, since it's quite uncomfortable. Clearly, Baker didn't like that so he darts his head towards her and glares. "Get the hell down. No one can see you".

The two younger boys left long ago so they wouldn't get suspicious of them. They'll all be screwed if anyone else found out about any of this.

The teens eyes widen and she holds up her hands in surrender. She didn't get why he's so aggressive. Especially since she didn't have the same energy with him and he sure as hell didn't have the same energy with 'unconscious girl'. Although, he didn't have the chance too. She's unconscious after all.

But still, she wasn't gonna take his bullshit. "Calms down Baker, I was just stretching. This position is highly uncomfortable you know". She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a cigarette. "Don't get your panties in a twist".

The teen boy gives her an offended look and snatches the cigarette out of her hand. He proceeds to through it out of the window and her turns back towards her. How dare he.

Throwing her hands up in shock, she scoffs at his audacity. "What the fuck, Baker. It wasn't that personal. Dude really". She narrows her eyes at him and flicks his forehead.

He slaps her hands away and opens his car door. She tries to after him, crawling over her seat   but she accidentally hits her head off of the roof . Groaning, she kicks open the car door and throws herself  out. "Thank you so much for the help man, deeply appreciated".

She dusts off her skirt and shakes her head at him. But her eyes widen and she spins around to open the car door again. She leans over and makes it so the unconscious girls comfortable. Even if they'll be coming back for her. Well, Baker and his friends are. "Must be nice".

She kicks the door closed again and turns toward Baker. "Let's go". He blinks at her and didn't even bother to continue to argue with her. So with that, he leads her towards the school doors and opens it for her.

Once both of them make it toward his door, he stops her when he hears voices. "Wait here". He whispers towards her and he sees her blank expression and huffs at her. "Just wait next too the door. Everyone is in their rooms by this time".

She steps back and gives him a "Are you kidding" type of look. She just signs defeated after a moment and goes to the wall next to his door and slides down it. "This is what for stealing that kids candy back in sixth grade".

Baker gives her a weird look. He opens his dorm door and leaves it open so she can get an idea of when to leave out of site. She peeks her head into the room but makes sure not to be seen. She firstly sees a blond boy in a chair, spinning a frisbee. A brunette one with a hat, doing whatever on the bed. And finally, a long hair brunette doing nothing sitting on the other chair holding something in his hand.

He's....attractive. What can she say, she thinks lean men with long hair are very attractive. And Mary makes it quite obvious because she stares at him a moment too long before breaking herself out of a trance. Seems like they just welcomed themselves in, by the way Baker seemed surprise to hear voices from before.

The blond boy is first to open his mouth, even through all of them are staring straight at him. "Hey dude".

He seems like a chill person but doesn't mind his own business. She wasn't sure, yet at least.

Baker tries not to glance back at the girl so he stares straight back at them. He makes his way through his dorm. "What are you guys doing here?. It's six thirty". So, they weren't supposed to be in there, interesting.

The blond looks up and he spins the circle around his finger, trying to occupy himself. "Oh, we need a lighter". He responds nonchalantly, not thinking Baker would have a problem with it.

As Mary expects, he very much did. "You don't have a lighter". Baker notes accusingly but it comes across as nervous. He's gonna blow their cover if he continues acting like this.

The teen girl raises her eyebrow and moves herself so she's more comfortable. "It's obviously not in his hand at the moment that's why". She groans at his stupidity.

Before blonde can shoot something back at him, the long haired brunette did. "They're all in here, thief". He teases Baker then tries to crush the can in his hand. Through it seems like he's struggling a bit.

He seems like he's quite a tease but also straight forward.

The guy on the bed, lights the lighter in his hand, showing that he obviously is the one that has it. The long haired brunette raises his eyebrow at the blond. "Ready?".

For what?. For all of them to get out so Mary can sit down somewhere other than the floor?. If that's the case, she is definitely, ready.

He spins the frisbee, focusing on it and gives his friends confirmation. "Ready".

The brunette fully crushes the pop can and sets his hand back. He bites his bottom lip and launches it onto the plate near the dude on the bed. He scrunches his face after the can bunches off of it. Cute.

Baker seems like he's getting inpatient so he speaks up. "Aren't you guys going to dinner?".

The blond drops his toy onto the floor so he leans over. "Oops".

The guy on the bed shoots up and sniffs something Mary couldn't see. Most likely cocaine. "All right". He laughs in victory. "There we go".

Baker eyes them in fear and decides to rush them. "If you don't leave now, you won't make it to dinner". Shut the fuck up.

The long haired guy points at his friend and raises his eyebrows. "Oh dude your dad calls again". He nods his head. "You wanna know something?. I think he likes talking more to than you". He smirks and chuckles at him. What an asshole.

Baker just brushes the comment off. "I'm really glad, but it's like, 6:42". That definitely hurt him personally.

The brunette does the same and continues on. "I think..I think he said that you forgot your moms birthday again". He turns towards his friends and mocks Bakers dad. "Sonny god damnit".

He and the blond both laugh. Damn. Mary blinks and pushes a piece of hair behind her ear. This is taking way to damn long.

Definitely took that personal but I would too. "Don't call me that". Personally I wouldn't let that slide.

The brunette yet again ignores his and puts up his hands. "Maybe if you ran a humorous anecdote by him. Maybe he would like you more". Okay now that's really unattractive.

Bakers shakes his head, almost hurt. Mary is about to just throw anything at the guy but before she does, one of Bakers friends accidentally kicks her and almost screams.

She pulls his leg and puts a finger to her lips. "Shut your mouth, Muffin".

He gulps and blinks at her. "It's John".

She slowly blinks at him back. "Yea......I'm gonna call you Muffin". She turns back to face the room and shoves him so he walks in there so he doesn't cause so much attention near her.

The boy walks in and gives Mary one last look before shutting the door. Little shit.

The girl rolls her eyes and picks at her nails. "I'm so fucked". She pushes herself up and drags her hand down her face. Luckily she can still hear their conversation through the door.

The boys gazes towards him and the brunette looks him up and down. "Hey it's Jimmy cook".

The boy seems scared out of his mind but defends himself. "It's John".

"What?". You heard him bitch.

"My name isn't Jimmy. It's John". Maybe I do like this kid after all.

The brunette shakes his head like he actually cares for second. "Oh..John, Johnny, Jimbo". He turns towards him and smirks. "How's it going, Bill?". Never mind then and now their laughing.

The guy on the bed coughs and Baker speaks up after a moment. "Get the hell out of here. All of you". It's his dorm after all.

The brunette blinks in confusion and squints his eyes at Baker. "What'd you say". He took that one personal.

Baker gazes at all of them and picks up an object the guy on the bed was using. He throws it onto his desks and turns back to them. Okay now things are about to go down.

The guy on the bed looks up at him like he's a little shocked. "Hey man, that was my shit". He seems like he's a little..out there.

"This is my room".

The blond looks around the room then back at Baker. "What's wrong with you dude?". Everything that's what.

"Nothing is wrong with me. I just want some privacy one in a while. Do you guys understand that?".

A moment nobody moved and the two boys look at each other. The guy on the bed wouldn't move so Baker gave him a look. Mary heard people get up so she cursed and move towards the janitors closet. She got in almost tripping and closed the door behind her.

Baker moves so he's standing across the door way and the brunette goes back and peeks his head in. "What are you doing in here that's so secret?".

"Nothing". Sure.

The guy shrugs and taps the door way. "You building a tunnel or something?"

"No, asshole. I got a girl knocked out in the back and I can't bring her up her until I get you guys out of the way". Oh, you gotta be kidding me.

The young boy and the brunette stare at each other in a "What the fuck" way. The boy in the door way weirdly looks at Baker. "Yea... in your dreams".

He taps the door way once then two more time once he's further away.

Mary gets up but hits her head on one of the cab it's since it's so dark inside the closet. It makes a huge noise but it's not as noticeable to people outside the closet.

But of course, the brunette is near the door so he quickly flings around, upon hearing the noise. He looks at his surroundings, feeling even more confused but he shrugs it off and keeps walking. "What the fuck..".

Mary didn't move until she made sure everyone is gone. She open the door and runs across, into Bakers room and smirks at them. "I can't believe you and I got away with that, Baker".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.2K 21
Aria Madden, a 15 year old YouTuber, had been discovered by Madeleine McGraw. Madeleine seemed to take an interest in her videos, constantly watching...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
55.5K 467 23
(on hiatus) just little imagines of the male characters of boy meets world :) - i might add angela and topanga, but i don't really know how to write...
1.3M 51.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...