Tied Between Two Worlds || bo...

By ShanayJones629

"You're attracted to me Royalty, face it for fuck sakes," he said while taking another step closer toward me... More

Must read
Cast
I am Eleonora Valentino daughter of the great Anastasia and Leon Valentino
"We'll start a war since she wants one"
"So your really gay now huh?"
"Dress like the devil, maybe it's because she is,"
"Touch me again and I'll fucking end you Lorenzo,"
"Well while you're here regina, you'll take orders from me,"
"She's your daughter Leo accept it"
"I'm only a little upset that I wasn't the first"
Girls just want to have fun
She's the devil disguised as an angel
She's on the death list
Bad news
A Day with my Enemy
I hate you
Cheated
Weakness
My condition
S3x Mail
I Did It For Love
Problems
Karma is a bitch princess
Heart attack
"Did we ever have s3x,"
The Truth
Pain
"Royalty No!"
With Me
Company
My Scar and the Past
Last goodbye
Is this the end
Happy birthday Regina
You asked for it
Morning kiss
Fear for love
Problems
An expected events
"I'm pregnant,"
Hospital beds
"One last chance,"
In this together
"Breakfast is served"
What happened in the past
She Lost the Baby
A secret my sister kept
A life for another
Pain that holds us tighter together
Came back
Starting over new
C⁰ck blocked
It time to heal our wounds
Allergies
House hunt
Mrs Valentino-DeLuca
Wedding aesthetic (For fun)
Wants to try new things together
Wedding Night ((part 1)
Pregnancy journey (time gaps)
Epilogue
Fourth book

Wedding night ((Part two)

27.3K 833 287
By ShanayJones629

“Oh fuck!” she screamed as I fucked her fast and rough.

I was nothing near gentle right now. She already came six time while I came thrice.

I couldn't get enough of her 

Her toes curled and her grip tightened on the chains of the cuffs. I can feel her tightening around my dick and I went even faster and harder.

“Fuck,” I groaned as my fingers digged into her soft skin of her ass.

“Fucking hell Enzo,” she pants heavily.

She arched her ass to keep up with my relentless thrusts. I placed an open mouth kiss on her right shoulder as I slowed down for a bit.

“Mhm,” she moaned

I wrapped my hand around her throat and I kept thrusting into her tight hole.

“Please Enzo,” she begged.

“Don’t beg Regina,” I said and she let out a groan.

Our bodies glistened in sweat as fucked. Our bodies becomes one underneath the beautiful moon shine.

“Baby please I can't anymore,” she breathed out heavily as she moves closer to my climax.

“You can come when permission is given to you,” I said

“But-”

“If you come Royalty I'll punish you then we'll go back at it until you decide to be a big girl who's not selfish enough to come without her husband. Because I can continue fucking you till the sun comes up,” I said and we both looked at the clocked.

3:48 a.m.

“Okay I won't be selfish anymore,” she whispered and I smirked.

“Good girl,” I said as I moved my hands to her hard nipples.

I used my fingers to light pinch and twist her nipples.

“When we get back to renovating our room. I want a mirror above us and a mirror on the wall," I said while pointing infront of her.

Her walls were clenching around my dick tightly and I knew she was dying for release.

“Why?” she asked as she closed her eyes.

I doubt she could concentrate after coming so hard multiple times. And right now she was dying to come.

“Why? Well baby for everytime we fuck in our bedroom I want you to see how good you look while I'm fucking you. How perfect our bodies look together. I want you to see how I looked when I'm thrusting into your sweet tight pussy-”

“Fuck!!”

Her pussy clenched even tighter around my dick and I slowed down. Her pussy creams my dick as I continued thrusting into her deep but slowly.

“Ahh fuck,” she cried.

She came all over my dick as her body shook uncontrollably. I pulled out of her soon and she fell into the bed.

I grabbed the keys and removed the cuffs from her wrists.

Her body was still shaking as she covers her face from me.

“Don't cover your face,”

“You know I-I make weird fa-faces when I-I cum,” she stutters.

I smiled before placing a kiss on her fingers as she covered her eyes.

She soon removed her hands and looked at me.

“I'm sorry I came without you,” she said

She got on her knees and I placed her wrists together.

“Whatever punishment you have to give me I'll take it without complaining and I won't come without you this time,” she said and I smiled while looking up at her. 

“Baby you'll probably pass out on me if we go for another round,”

“But you're still har-”

“Let’s get you cleaned up and into bed,” I said before picking her up.

“Lorenzo wait please,” she said and I placed her down on the counter.

I looked at her and she cupped my cheeks.

“Let me suck you off then,”

“No,” I said and she frown.

“Now I feel like I failed you as your wife,” she said and I laughed.

“Baby what's going on in that head of yours,” I asked while preparing a bathe for her.

I tried getting off the counter but my body felt too weak. After he was done preparing my bath he came and lifted me up.

He placed me inside the jacuzzi and I grabbed his wrist before he could walk away.

I got on my knees and before he could stop me I placed his dick inside my mouth.

“Royalty- fuck,”

I started sucking him as I got manly moans from him. I pushed his dick into the back of my throat before I gagged.

“Fuck,” he groaned and I sucked off his head.

I pulled away while moving my fist back and forth. I started sucking his dick once more and soon he came into my mouth.

“Fottuto inferno,” he groaned.

Fucking hell

He pulled out of my mouth and I wiped the side of my mouth.

“You’re a very good girl,” he said and I smiled.

He leaned down and kissed me. “I love you," I said

“I love you more baby,” he said.

“Get in,” I said and he got in.

He sat down and leaned back. I went and sat in-between his legs and leaned into him. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled.

“What should we do tomorrow?” he asked.

“Have lots of sex,” I said and he laughed.

“I’m done for that," he said before lightly nibbling on my earlobe.

“I want to get to know the woman behind the face of her mafia. What makes you really happy. What makes you laugh and feel like your on top of the world” he said and I intertwined out fingers.

“Well the answer to that is you,” I said before turning to look at him.

“You make me feel all those things,” I said and he placed a kiss on my forehead.

I fell asleep in his arms after a few minutes.

•°•

I woke up and turned to look at me husband as he held me tight.

I got out of his hold and placed on the shirt he was wearing last night.

I went to the bathroom, did my business then brushed my face.

I checked the time and it was 1:31 p.m. I went downstairs and opened the door to jasper and Regina's room.

“You guys must be starving,” I said as I went over to their bowls.

“Oh,” I said when I saw food in their bowls and clean water.

I smiled at the thought of Lorenzo waking up to feed them then going back to bed.

“Okay so daddy's sleeping so mommy is going to prepare something for him to eat,” I said as I pet them.

“But first mommy is going to take you guys for a walk,” I said before standing.

We exited the house and they ran through the background. Both played as I watched them.

“Fanculo” I groaned while holding my head.

I woke up when I didn't feel her body next to mine and I was having a slight headache.

“Royalty,” I said while sitting up.

“Baby?”

“Royalty!”

I grabbed my underwear and placed it on before running through the door.

“Royalty!”

“Eleonora!” I shouted.

I searched the entire house and I couldn't find her. I went to our pets room and yes they were gone too.

I went to the kitchen and it was evident that she was inside. There's where pots in the stove.

I turned the stove burners off and that's when the wall opened up.

“Eleonora what the fuck?” I said as she smiled at me.

“What’s wrong?” she asked as I walked towards her.

“Fucking hell,” I said before pulling her into my body.

She scared the fuck out of me.

“Baby?” she said and I pulled away.

“What's wrong?” she asked.

“I woke and I couldn't find you and a lot of fucking things started going on in my head,” I said

“I'm sorry but I found this weird passage and I went through it- I'm sorry” she said

“It’s okay," I said.

“Now about this passage,” I asked and she took my hand.

She was my grandparents house. My dad abandoned it when my grandfather died.

He didn't say anything else about the house other than he hated it here.

Honestly I love this house so I got it renovated five years ago.

Royalty love it too which is why you decided to come here.

It's far away from the city, nature surrounds us and its just peaceful here.

The nearest house is miles away.

“Come,” she said

We walked through it and we found an old room. There were photos on the walls.

VT was signed on everyone of the photos.

“Who are they?” Royalty asked

“My aunt Valicia and uncle Taylor,” I said while looking at the pictures.

“I thought Valicia was with Ash and Taylor-”

“Yeah I know,” I said while looking around.

“Look at this,” she said before grabbing a photo from the old bed.

“Did they have a baby?” she asked

“Not that I know of,” I said before looking at the ground.

A lot of condom wrappers were on the ground.

Fuck did they go to work.

“Maybe we should get out?”

“Yeah you're right,” I said before placing the photo of the ultrasound down.

Royalty walked out and I turned to look at the photos.

They seemed deeply in love

What the actual fuck bro?

I walked out and Royalty smiled at me. She moved a seasoned bottle without lifting it up and the door closed. We walked out of the pantry and she walked to the stove.

I wrapped my arms around her and she smiled.

If they looked so in love why are they married to two different persons now.

What happened between them?

What changed between them?

What drew them apart?

Can things changed for us and I fall out of love with Royalty?

No I don't think so.

I don't want to fucking think that I'll fall out of love with her.

This woman is my soulmate.....my other half

“I love you so fucking much,” I said while hugging her tighter

“I love you too baby,” she said while turning around to look at me

“Do you think we'll be together forever,"

“Until death do us part baby,” she said while intertwined her fingers.

“Promise me we'll be together forever. That you'll love me and my stupid flaws,”

“I promise Enzo,” she said in a serious tone and I hugged her.

“I don't ever want to lose you Eleonora Royalty Valentino-DeLuca,”

“I don't ever want to lose you either,” she said.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
35.1K 777 34
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
973K 43.2K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
302K 7.7K 39
If the mafia was a person you'd call it, Louis Valentino. He's a cruel and heartless mafia boss but a GOD in bed. What happens when he sets his eyes...