The SEKAI - Nightcord at 25 x...

By IsamuValerie

A new member has joined the "Nightcord at the 25:00" squad, (C/n) or should we call her... (Y/n). --- Warning... More

Characters Info
Opening
Midnight Meet-Up
White Miku
OWN
I'm a "Good Girl"
Birthday Gift
Vanishing Snow
Empty SEKAI
Though I Want To Disappear
Amateur Painter
Special Chapter
I Just Want To Be Myself
Fake Smile
The Missing Sound
Music for happiness
A Single Song
Who Am "I"?
To Be So Lonely
Before I Disappear
Dissolve Away
Their Curse
Desire To Save
Composing The Future
Nightcord at 25:00
What She Feels
The Gifted Ticket
Wanting To Know More
Caged Marionette
Too Similar
Dreaming Doll
10K Views Special Chapter
Unpleasant and Painful
Even Though I Don't Know
Imprisoned Marionette
20K Views Special Chapter
An Insatiable Heart
Just a quick question
1K Votes?!
New Acc
I'll Show You
30K Views Special Chapter

1K Votes Special Chapter

1.5K 47 23
By IsamuValerie

I see... The winner is Yandere!N25 x Reader... with smut. This is kinda hard to write but I tried my best :,) Also FUTANARI INVOLVED!

- Freya High -

The (h/c)-haired girl was dozing off in the middle of the class while the teacher is teaching.

"L/n... Please pay your attention at least today." Eden said.

This startled Y/n a little as she apologize.

"S-Sorry. I won't do that next time..." Y/n said.

Eden laughed at her and shook her head.

"As long as you pay your attention in the class everything is fine." Eden said.

'Study is like hell sometimes...' Y/n thought lazily.

Later

After a long period of studying, the class is finally end. Everyone started to pack their backpack and left only Y/n was the one in the room. Y/n slowly got up from her seat and took her things and put it in her backpack.

As she done, she wore her backpack and left the classroom, walking alone in the hallway.

- Scramble Crossing -

As Y/n was walking while in the deep thought, she accidentally bump into someone which make the person fall.

"Ah, sorry! I didn't look where I was going!" Y/n said.

Y/n look at the person and she was surprised to see who the person was.

"Kanade?" Y/n said.

Kanade looks up and saw Y/n which makes her heart skip a beat. Y/n lent a hand which Kanade gladly accept and got up.

"H-Hi, Y/n..." Kanade said quietly.

"What are you doing out here late, Kanade? It's quite rare to see you going outside." Y/n said with a small smile yet worried about her.

"I was going to buy some instant noodles because it almost ran out." Kanade said with a small blush on her face.

"I see... You can come out, Mizuki." Y/n said which makes Kanade confused.

The person came out of the dark allyway, revealing Mizuki has a smirk on their face.

"I'm surprised you know I'm there." Mizuki said as they giggles a bit.

"Of course, I'm not that dumb... Or maybe I am." Y/n said.

Kanade and Mizuki both shared glares at each other while Y/n didn't notice.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Y/n asked Mizuki.

"O-Oh. Uh... I was going out to buy something which I didn't find it and came back which I met you two." Mizuki said nervously.

"Then why are you even hiding?" Y/n asked.

"Uh... Surprise...?" Mizuki said with a nervous grin.

"Is that so? Guess I ruined the surprise!" Y/n said then laugh as Mizuki joined.

Meanwhile Kanade give a death glare to Mizuki which they noticed and gave her a sly smirk.

"Well since I have free time I can go with you, Kanade!" Y/n said.

This makes Kanade mood lighten up and smiles.

"Sure, I don't mind." Kanade said and looks at Mizuki with a victory smile.

However Mizuki didn't let this slide as they approach Y/n.

"Can I go too?" Mizuki asked.

"No." Kanade said with a deadpan face.

"Sure!" Y/n said with a cheerful smile.

'You gotta be kidding me...' Kanade thought angrily.

Later

After bought everything they need, they walk back together, surprisingly a group of boys came.

"Hey there ladies~ What are you three doing out this this late?~" The leader said.

"Uh... We're just going back home. If you don't mind please move, we need to go quick." Y/n said.

"Why don't you guys have fun with us instead of going home?~" One of da Boyz said.

Before Y/n could say anything Mizuki and Kanade cutter her off.

"Sure." Kanade and Mizuki said at the same time which makes Y/n shocked.

"W-What?! What are yo-" Y/n then shutted her mouth when she saw Kanade and Mizuki give her a glare. And it was a fake glare but to Y/n, it seems real.

"Ahaha! What a lucky day! Two ladies want to have fun with us?" One of da Boyz said.

"Then come with us!" The leader said with a smirk.

Both Kanade and Mizuki left, following the gang leaving Y/n speechless.

"I-I should go after them! I don't want them to be in danger!" Y/n said and ran after them.

Meanwhile at the dark alley way we can see many bloody bodies on the floor as the two girls give them a scary wide smile.

As they left out of the dark alley way the two girls are Kanade and Mizuki. They have blood splattered on their shirts as they dropped the small sharp razor and knife.

"Shall we?~" Mizuki asked Kanade.

Kanade sighed and nodded.

Y/n came in time and saw Mizuki with Kanade that almost blood everywhere on them. She have a horror look on her face and ran to them in worry.

"Kanade! Mizuki! W-What happened to you two?! Are you injured?! T-There's blood almost every on your body!" Y/n said.

"It's fine~ after all... It's not our blood!~" Mizuki said as their eyes glowed in the dark which makes Y/n scared.

"W-What do you mean I-It's not your b-blood...?" Y/n said nervously as she took a step back.

"We killed them. They were so annoying." Kanade said as her eyes started to glow bright blue.

"K-Kill? You're joking right...?" Y/n said.

"We would be dead if we have loss this much blood. And their blood taste sweet... I wonder if your blood taste sweeter than them~" Kanade said as she giggles seductively.

They approached Y/n which makes Y/n more scared. When Y/n was about to run away, two more girls came behind her as the purple-haired girl knocked Y/n out.

"Our precious won't leave us now~" Ena said with a smile yet scary.

- Unknown Place -

We can see Y/n was tied on the chair while being blindfold and gagged.

Y/n then woke up but all she see is dark.

"Mffm! Mfmm!" Y/n muffled.

'Where the hell am I?!' Y/m thought.

The door unlocked revealing the four girls.

"Seems like our precious is awake~" Ena said.

'T-That voice! Is that E-Ena? Is she here to save me?' Y/n thought.

"Mfhm! Mhfm! Mffmh!" Y/n muffled as she tried to break the rope that tied to her hands.

"You can't escape, Y/n." Mafuyu said.

This makes Y/n stopped as her body started to shake.

'M-Mafuyu...? W-What does she mean by that?' Y/n thought.

Y/n then flinched as she felt a hand roaming around her body.

"Like I said... I wonder if your blood taste sweeter than them~" Kanade said and leaned to Y/n's neck.

Y/n felt her hot breath then flinched and groan in pain when Kanade suddenly bited her neck hard. Blood started to came out which makes Y/n moan in pain. Kanade then licked her neck and the blood that slowly flow out.

"Sweet... Very sweet... I... I want more..." Kanade said.

"Mfhmm...!" Y/n muffled.

'No... Please... I don't want this...' Y/n thought as the tear started to come out of her eyes.

Her eyes widened when someone unzipped her pants and rubbed her dick.

'W-What is this?! W-What are they doing...?!' Y/n thought.

"Mfmm...!~" Y/n muffled.

"Heh... I didn't know a girl like you have this thing~" Mizuki said seductively.

The purple haired girl then ungagged her but before Y/n could speak, Mafuyu quickly smashed her lips onto her. However Y/n didn't kiss back which makes Mafuyu angry a bit as she bite her lip which makes Y/n opened her mouth in pain. Mafuyu took the opportunity to slip her tongue inside her as she explore everywhere in her mouth.

Her dick started to harden which makes Mizuki smirk. Ena came beside Mizuki as they both lick the tip which make Y/n moaned in the kiss.

'C-Can't breath...' Y/n thought.

Mafuyu broke the kiss with a strand of Silva connected to their mouth.

Kanade and Mafuyu ripped Y/n's clothes revealing her bra.

"Please... Stop~ i-i don't want this~" Y/m said while moaning.

However everything Y/n has said is deaf to them. Mafuyu unhooked Y/n bra, revealing her boobs. Kanade leaned in and sucked on her left nipple while Mafuyu sucked on her right nipple.

"Haah~ No...!~" Y/n moaned as she gritted her teeth.

Meanwhile Mizuki and Ena rubbed her dick while licking the side.

"Please stop!~ I-Im gonna cum!~" Y/n moaned.

This makes Mizuki and Ena hornier as both of them began to rubbed her faster. The white liquid started to shoot out as some of it falls on Mizuki and Ena faces.

Mafuyu and Kanade stopped licks her nipple and take a step back.

"P-Please... Stop it already..." Y/n begged as she began to cry.

"Why?~ You were enjoying it back then~" Ena said with a smirk.

"No! This is not you guys... They're not like this...!" Y/n yelled at the last sentence.

This make them shocked but then their face returns back to normal.

"Please untie me and let me go..." Y/n said as she cried quietly.

Mafuyu smiled and leans to her ear.

"Don't worry, dear Y/n... We'll pleasure you all night..." Mafuyu whispered and licked her ear.

"WAHHHH!" Y/n woked up and screamed.

She gasped and looks around her which she was in her own bedroom.

"Those were just a dream...? Thanks God..." Y/n said and sigh in relief.

"But... That dream was... Insane..." Y/n said but then her face turned tomato when she remembered what happens during in the dream.

'Why did I even dream something like that?!' Y/n thought.

"I hate this...!" Y/n yelled as she gone back to sleep.

- L/n's Living Room -

Meanwhile in the living room Fu Hua and Himeko were watching the show late at night.

"Uh... Fu Hua... I think I heard someone screaming. Was that Y/n?" Himeko asked.

Fu Hua just shrugged which makes Himeko deadpan at her.

"Are you not even try checking on her?" Himeko asked.

"Yeah." Fu Hua said.

"... Seriously? What if something bad happened to her?" Himeko said.

"I think she just having a nightmare." Fu Hua said.

"Why not checking on her?" Himeko said.

"She can comfort by her own." Fu Hua said lazily.

Himeko sighed and smiles a little.

"I'll kiss you if you go check on her." Himeko said.

Fu Hua immediately stood up from the couch while blushing heavily.

"Yes, ma'am!" Fu Hua said and ran upstairs.

Himeko smiled and giggle quietly.

'i swear, she always forgot and don't care about her own sister whenever she's with me...' Himeko thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 865 12
IN WHICH, This story follows a young lady, known to physically 18-years-old, with an accident that happened and never forgotten, choosing not to talk...
1K 63 6
Akito and Ena walk home from school and find themselves in a dangerous situation leading Akito getting severely hurt, Ena blames herself for what hap...
28.5K 669 23
"She's getting sleepy. Anyone got something sweet?" "Man, she's getting tired again?" "Well, looks like you've got something sweet right here! ... Wh...
34.4K 1.1K 11
Fifteen year old Kasai gets shot and dies after protecting a nun from getting robbed. God then reincarnates her into one of her favorite anime's High...