Secret's( Complete)

By cutegir2002

A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude an... More

Introduction
Wedding
Knowing each other
First day Together
Warm and Calm
JT???
Care
new story
Casual clothes
Fever
Happy joonie day
Disappointed and cry
Confession 💜
Designs
Day off
Scared
Mafia leader
Sleeping pills
Can't control(M)
New story
Ceo???
Model
Firing
JT!!!
Mafia
Glimpse of past
Before marriage
Protector
The real Truth
Love in the air
Want A baby(M)
Faint and good news
Mood Swings 😉😏
Mood Swings:2
Pain
Happiness
Surprise
Carved 🥵
The Jeon Family(End) (M)
Special Chapter....
New story
new story
new stories
📢📢📢
Special chapter (2)

Almost caught

13.9K 569 92
By cutegir2002

Three weeks later.....

Right now all of them are in flight more like kook's private jet..... You may think where they are going.....

Do you remember the bet Tae won against yoongi.... Yeah correct as yoongi lost he is taking all of them to hong Kong Disney Land.....

After wrapping up their work they all are now starting their vacation..... Now how did kook got agree for another leave..... Of course for his angel.... As he promised Tae to take one week leave and spend time with him..... So here he is sitting beside Tae.....

Who is admiring outside view from the window...... After some minutes of take off they all slept.....

******

In Disneyland......

They all were now getting out of the airport..... All were tired because of the flight.... Yoongi had booked hotel for them and the management of that hotel had send cabs to pick them......

They all got inside.... Mr and Mrs Jeon with jin and namjoon..along with their twins....... Yoonmin and amihope in another....

While taekook in third car.....

They all reached there and went to their rooms....

******

With taekook

Kook changed his clothes wearing something comfortable and came out of the bathroom and saw Tae was scrolling his phone......

"What are you looking angel? " He asked crawling to him.....

"Nothing important just watching YouTube" Tae spoke locked his phone and put it on night stand.....

He looked at kook who was staring at him too.... He smiled and layed down.... Kook was fast to put his head on other chest snuggling in it..... But he didn't forgot to kiss his husband cheeks and clothed chest
......

Both slept....

******

Next morning.....

Mr and Mrs Jeon went to near by garden..... While twins were playing in the kids swimming pools.... Others were present near the swimming pool area drinking their drinks.....

"So when we are going to Disneyland? " Tae asked.... Making all of their attention on him....

"After breakfast" Yoongi replied.... They all relaxed and talked about other things....

After breakfast they all went to Disneyland where namkook and sope had to hold their partners as they jimin Tae ami were jumping and running all around.....

While Mrs and Mr Jeon had to stop twins from doing the same.....

After claiming their beloved lovers.... They all enjoyed different rides..... Where jin and jhope were the most scared one..... Yoongi's face turned red because he drank wine before going in rollercoaster......

Namjoon and ami were fine and jimin was a little scared..... They all stayed near food center while the fearless couple..... Were still enjoying the huge rides.... Screaming and laughing holding their hands...... Twins ride small rides.....

They all ordered something to eat waiting for the powerful couple.... Namjin were feeding their daughters , jimin was helping yoongi who just throwed up.... While ami hope were fighting that jhope loves sprite more that ami or not.....

Their attention went to two giggling both holding hand.... Looking like new couple.... No one will thing that they are married for 6 months now.....

"Here comes this two.... Did you both went on all rides or what" Jimin said.....

"Not all there still 5 rides remaining" Tae spoke while kook went to buy food for them.....

"Don't you get scared" Jin asked...

"What is there to scared of.... We enjoyed it so much" Tae said and smiled and kook who sat next to him... Passing burger and hot chocolate to him......

"We aren't like jin hyung and jhope hyung" Kook said.... While both of them glared at him......

"Yaaaah you brat" Jin said pointing the fork he was holding......

"Wooohhh hyung I am scared" Kook said they both started to bicker which made their parents to smile.....

They remember their small kids..... This is how they used to fight before too......

"Enough kookie.... Eat it " Tae said and kook immediately stopped and started to eat..... Others signed knowing how Tae can control this human bunny just in seconds.....

********

Three days later.....

After enjoying with family they all roamed in Disneyland with just their lovers.....

Right now all the tops were in yoomin's room they all were ready and were waiting for bottoms to arrive.....

Tonight they are going to the most famous club.... The main reason is not to enjoy they got to know that doyoung is also in Disneyland and he is meeting someone in that club tonight.....

So they thought to catch him..... They are putting Tae as bait...for which kook wasn't ready but after Tae convinced him.... He agreed....

The got the call from jimin that they are ready..... They all went their because jimin asked them to come in taekook's room..... Twins were staying with their grandparents tonight.....

They reached in taekook room and left for club after discussing the plan....

******

Inside the club.......

They all were sitting on the large vip couch.... Enjoying and talking so that none of them be suspicious on them..... A pair of eyes were fixed on Tae who was sitting next to kook.....

The person was wearing mask and was smirking thinking today he can take Tae away......

"We are going to dance floor" Ami hope said and went to dance floor....

"We too come on yoonie Or sleep on couch for one month" Jimin said and yoongi left with him making other four to laugh.....

"Baby wanna go there" Namjoon said for which jin nodded they both left leaving taekook alone.....

Both enjoyed and laughed on their hyungs and ami who were dancing like crazy..... In between laughing kook spilled the drink which was in his hand.....

"Aagghhhh i will go and clean it" He said and went towards washroom.....

"Sir" A waiter arrive just after 5 minutes ....

"Yes? " Tae said... But frowned when the waiter gave him a small piece of paper....

"The person who was sitting beside you gave it to give you.... His phone isn't working that's why" The waiter said and left.....

"Meet me in room 08" Tae read the words and shook his head knowing this bunny must have become horny......

He went towards the room and found 08....he tried to open it as it was unlocked..... He went inside....

"Kookie wh-" Tae stopped when he saw unfamiliar face.....

"Who are you" He asked....

"Your future husband" The man spoke.....

"Tsk.... Tell me your name" Tae said folding his hand on his chest....

"You childhood best friend..... Doyoung" He said and smirked when looked at him with wide eyes.....

"What happened aren't you happy to see.... Oh or you must be thinking how I am here if your husband called you here right.... Awwww you are still innocent your husband is still busy in washroom.... Hmmmm... But why is he taking so much time.... Ohhh maybe fucking some girls over there..... Leave it let's go with me.... Leave him"doyoung said and stood from his place but froze when he heard a husky voice......

"You wish that.... But sorry I am very possessive over my things and never let anyone take it away from me..... And my angel is mine..... By the way nice to meet you leader of snacks.... Mr. Dy" Kook said standing on the door his all hyungs behind him......

"Ohhh so you got to know about.... Well I don't care... Amd talking about bear... I will take him by hook or crook" He said and the fight  broke......

Doyoung and his me attacked on kook and others.... They thought they can just defeat them as they all are common people..... But ohhh... In next minutes all of them were laying on floor.... With broken neck, hand, leg, nose, and some were dead too.....

"Now it's your turn..... I will kill you.... How dare you to even think that you can hurt my angel or take him away from me" Kook said taking his gun out.....

Doyoung pulled out his gun too..... "If bear can't be mine I will kill the person whom he belongs so I can take him..... Ready to die" He said and without thinking fired.....

BANG.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TAE.....

All of them shouted see tae's left arm bleeding as he came in front of kook to save him......

Kook looked at his angel with wide eyes.....

"Angel.... Are you ok?.... Oh my god"kook said taking the bleed arm in his hands.....

" It's ok kookie the bullet just touched me I am fine "Tae spoke getting a glare from kook.....

" What was the need to come in front what if something happened to you"he said rolling tae's sleeves... Amd signed when it was really a cut which was because the bullet touched him.....

"So I let him hurt you... What if something happened to you" Tae said making kook to shook his head......

Jin came back running as he went to their car to bring first aid kit..... He cleaned tae's wound... And put ointment and bandaged it..... While kook was just holding tae's hand and staring at his face than his wound.......

"Shit.... Kook will lost him" Jimin said coming from outside.....

"We were running behind him but than he disappeared" Yoongi said....

"It's ok we will find him again" Kook said and helped Tae to stand.... His angel was his first priority.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue

Tell me how it was.....

I am really sorry everyone I wasn't able to reply to any of you're comment as I was busy yesterday..... Don't worry I will do it today...... And there is something coming in some hours..... So be prepared.....

My answer...

I am read THE SUPPRESSED LITTLE. .....

Question

Do you all have that someone whom you can hug whenever you want.....

This story is coming to its end......

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssssss......

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 39.5K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
113K 5.6K 31
" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who lived all his life without an ounce of love...
2.7M 129K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
37.4K 1.7K 41
Taehyung is a CEO of Kim enterprise who is cold, dominant, emotionless,expressionless person.He doesn't believe in love, relationship or marriage and...