MY PAINKILLER _PT_2[MIN YOONG...

By Alexiazen

NOTICE: [To continue the story read MY PAINKILLER PT_1] . . . . . . . . . [TRIGGERED WARNING: Its a crazy CAS... More

No Chapter
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter -6
Chapter -7

Chapter -1

75 2 1
By Alexiazen

None pov:
1 year later:

Yn : Come on Yoongles ! Please.
Accompany me there.

Yg : Yn . For the last time, I'll be saying this that,I'm not coming with you this time.

Yn :( whined ) Whyyyyy? What did I even do to deserve this ?

Yg : ( now stopped doing his work and looked back at Yn )
What did you do ?
What do you mean by what did you do ,Yn ?

Yn: Y-Yg. ..  ( cut off by a mad Yg )

Yg : Just tell me,what  didn't you do ,Yn  ?
Coz from the last time I remember, you liked another man and you went for a romantic date with him . Now what about him ?
Don't you like him anymore?

Yn : ( looked away and replied)
I've already broken up with him.

Yg : Oh gosh!( Sighed hopelessly)

Yn :.....

Yg: Really? This time also ?

Yn : Yeah.

Yg : Yn . Did you ever thought of counting that with how many boys you've went for a date at this month?

Yn : ( counted and replied)
Umm. Maybe 15 ?

Yg : ( looked at the non caring Yn in disbelief)
Doesn't it even bother you realizing that how fast your mind changes ?

Yn : Oh come on , Yoongles.
Chill out.
I'm just doing these coz I still hadn't met someone so to be of my type yet.

Yg :( sighed only)

Yn :( now came near Yg and puts her arms around Ygs shoulder and happily said )
But you don't need to worry now .

Yg :( emotionlessly asked )
Why ?

Yn : Coz . Yesterday a miracle happened to me.

Yg :.....

Yn :I've already met with my type of person. And I firmly believe that he'll never disappoint me.

Yg : Oh. So you've known this far about him within just one day?

Yn : ( shook her head and cutely replied)
No. I just collected some information about him from his friends.And they said he's really amazing like I've thought. Plus, he's very sweet in a person too.

Yg : Wow!. I hope that he comes out as per as your expectations.
.
Yn : ( nodded her head cutely but then sadly sighed ).
Yeah. I hope so.

Yg :( noticed the sudden sadness in Yns face )
What's wrong? Why so sad all of a sudden?

Yn :  It's nothing much.
It's just...
There's just a little bit problem about him, Yoongles ?

Yg : Ok. What's that?

Yn : It's .... He's not single.

Yg :( got shook) O-oK.

Yn : He's married. And I heard he has 3 kids.

Yg : What!

Yn : Y-yeah.

Yg : What the hell ,Yn ?
If you already know that he's married, then why are you even thinking of trying on this well settled person?

Yn : Yg. I'm trying on him ,coz I like him. Plus.
I heard his wife doesn't live with him.

Yg : But Yn. Try to understand the main point.
He's already married. Plus he  has kids. And I guess his kids must be living with him.

Yn : I don't know. I don't care about all these too. All I care is about him being with me.

Yg : I don't appreciate it Yn. You're gonna ruin a family.

Yn : oh come on Yoongles. Chill.
I'm not gonna do that if he really has a good relationship with his wife.
You know me right?

Yg : (sighed and hopelessly replied) Yeah. I know.

Yn : Then don't talk much and let's go. (Started to drag Yg out of his room)

Yg : W-wait Yn .

Yn :No waiting. Let's leave.

Yn dragged Yg out of his office room and took him with her at her target place.

.At the tattoo shop:

Yn and Yg finally reached at the shop . Yn was continuously grinning at her own thoughts by thinking about the man for whom she came here and Yg was just sighing hopelessly by seeing her continuous grins.

After some time , Yn proceeded towards the counter and she was followed by the hopeless Yg.
Yn now went before the cashier with a smiling face .

Cashier:( quickly recognized Yn and greeted both Yn and Yg  politely)
Good morning ma'am,sir.. Welcome to our shop.

Yn : Good morning and thank you Mr. Robin.

Cashier:( smiled softly and replied)
So, tell me ma'am. How can I help you?

Yn : Umm . Nothing much,Robin.
Actually my friend,( pulled Yg forward and said ) came here to do some percing on some parts of his body.

Yg :( looked at Yn in a totally confused and shook mode )
What the fuck!(whispered to Yn madly)

Yn :( purposely ignored Ygs curses and tightly hold on Ygs wrist so that he can't escape and continued)
So can I get an appointment with Mr. Ryan . ?
Besides I also  want to get a tattoo on me.

Cashier:( smiled politely and replied)
Oh sure. He's busy with the other clients right now. So you may have to wait for some minutes to get his appointment. Incase you don't want to wait you can ( got cut off by Yn immediately)

Yn : Oh sure I can do that for the sake of my best tattoo and best percing . Waiting for my best tattoo artist.
But just tell him to do fast. I really have some important works later.

Cashier: oh ok. Then have your seats ma'am. I'll be informing him about his new appointments then.

Yn : Great. Thanks.

Cashier: You're welcome ma'am.

Yn happily took her seat with Yg at the waiting room. Yg doesn't want to stay now. Coz right now because of some reasons he was certainly feeling uncomfortable now.

But the matter of fact is ,he still doesn't know why he's feeling something like this.

After a few minutes, the cashier came before Yn and said ,

Cashier: Your appointment is ready ma'am. Please, proceed inside.

Yn :( softly nodded her head and went inside with Yg by dragging Yg with her)

Yn was about to unlock the door of the room but got immediately stopped by a hesitant Yg,

Yg :( suddenly started to feel super weird and uncomfortable)
Yn.  I'm not feeling so good. Can I just go back to my house, please?

Yn :( concernly looked back at Yg and asked )
What happened with you all of a sudden?
Are you ok ? Are you somehow feeling sick?

Yg : (shook his head as no)
I-im fine. I'm not sick. I just....(cut off by Yn )

Yn : Then let's go inside.
I promise, I'll not take much time. I'll just make you introduced with him . That's it.

Yg :( still felt hesitant)Y-Yn.

Yn :( still dragged Yg inside with her)

After entering inside , the first thing that took Ygs heart away from Ygs body was seeing someone very unexpected and very unpredictable on the spot.

Ygs eyes went wide by seeing the man before him . His heart literally stopped beating for a moment after watching the person's face after overall 3 years.

Ygs face turned into pale as he couldn't believe his own eyes after what he seen.

On the other hand the person before Yg ,who was calmly waiting for his new customer with his another tattoo artist now got totally froze on his spot.
At first he couldn't recognize Yg for Yg having his long hair.
But then when he realized that the person before him is none but his familiar one Yg ,his heart also literally stopped beating for a moment . His heart literally flew away from his body as soon as he encountered the unexpected and unwanted presence of Yg.

A long silence.....

Yn ,who purposely brought Yg here for a good purpose, now broke the silence,

Yn : Hey. Mr. Elm . Mr. Ryan .
Remember me ?

Ryan /Tattoo artist: ......( Only kept quiet and still couldn't help himself to get out of his shock )

Elm / tattoo artist: Yeah. How can we forget you miss beautiful. ( Replied with his flirty tone)

Yn :( softly smiled at Elm and then looked back at Ryan)
Mr. Ryan ?
Are you ok ?
Can't you remember me ?( Asked with her cute tone with a puppy eyes)

Ryan/Tattoo artist:( snapped out of his thoughts and replied in a stuttering tone )
Y-yeah. I-I r-remember.

Yn : (happily went forward) Great!( Keeps her purse aside and casually said )
Actually I was thinking if I could get a little yet beautiful butterfly tattoo on me. ( Said in an excited tone )

Ryan :( only looked away from Yg and hesitantly nodded his head)
O-ok. W-where d-do Y-you want to m-make it ?(asked hesitantly while trying to avoid Ygs dreadful gaze on him )

Yn : ( grinned at Mn and replied)
Over my thighs.

The tattoo artist, who was trying to stay calm and was trying to act casual by arranging his necessary things for making a tattoo now choked on the air.

Yn :( noticed Ryan's sudden chocking)
Hey .
Are you ok ?( Concernly asked )

Ryan : Y-yeah. i-im fine.

Yn : ok.

Ryan: B-But. (Gulped hard and nervously muttered)
I-I c-cant d-do the tattoo now.

Yn :( frowned confusedly)
Why ?

Ryan : C-coz.
I-I'm just a little bit tired now. I did a big  tattoo on a customer right now. So now I guess I need a break. You can continue with Elm now. ( Said hurriedly and was about to leave the spot but got immediately hold back by Ygs sudden encounter)

Yg : Why did you deceived me like this ?

Ryan : ( got froze on his spot after hearing Ygs sudden question but still tried to avoid Ygs encounter by denying the truth of their lives )
S-sorry I couldn't get you. W-what are you talking about?( Asked back coldly as if he doesn't know Yg while still stuttering)

Yg : Oh . Now you don't know what I'm talking about?( Asked in a stern and hurt tone )

Ryan :( now turned around and looked back at Yg )
I think you're mistaken ,sir.( Took a deep breath and now continued while looking down)
I-I really don't know what you're talking about.

Yg :( now coldly stared back at the tattoo artist and then asked )
Oh really?
Don't you even know me too ?

Ryan :( continued to look down and mumbled in his nervous tone )
N-no.
I don't know you.

Yg : ok. ( Coldly responded )

Yn :( confusedly asked Yg )
What's going on here ?
Do you guys somehow already know each other?

Yg : ( only continued to stare back at the tattoo artist coldly and also replied Yn )
Yeah.
We know each other very well.
But I guess he somehow forget about me for us being apart for years.

Yn : ....

Yg : But nevermind. We've our ways to manage it by ourselves.

Yn :( only continued to look at Yg confusedly)

Ryan :( gulped visibly in nervousness but still somehow managed to keep quiet before everyone)

Yg : (now coldly declared) I want to do some percing.
Mr. Elm .
Would you mind to do that for me ?

Elm :( happily hummed and replied softly)
Sure ,sir.
Where do you want to make it?

Yg : On my nipples and navel. And I want it to be pierced so perfectly by someone so expert like you.  ( whispered seductively while pointing at his nipple and navel )

Elm gulped hard seeing such a positive response from Yg. At the first time, from the first look of Yg he already got crushed up and insane.
He got mesmerized by seeing the amazing beauty of a male that he never even imagined in his wildest dreams.
So Elm blushed super hard. He also  immediately nodded his head positively like a doll and replied,

Elm : O-oK  . L-lets go then  .

Ygs whispers were loud enough for Ryan to hear. So he immediately got alert with his extreme shock,fear and jealousy.
So he immediately said ,

Ryan : No!!!!

Yg and Elm stopped on their track and looked back at Ryan  .
Yg was coldly looking back at Ryan and Elm was confusedly looking back at him .

Ryan : N-no. Elm. You can't do that.

Elm :( confusedly asked ) Why ?

Ryan :( immediately went near Elm and dragged him to the corner)
Listen . You go and take care of that girl  ,while I'm gonna go and  take care of him. ( Whispered sternly)

Elm : Eh. Why ?
Why should I do that?
I want to take care of...( Cut off by Ryan immediately)

Ryan : I'm your senior one here. So no buts. Just zip your mouth and do whatever I'm saying. ( Said madly)

Elm :( gulped hard by seeing the mad Ryan and then sadly mumbled)
O-ok.

Ryan : Good. Now go and do your job.

Elm :( nodded his head as ok )

Ryan and Elm now came before Yn and Yg. Elm now fixed himself and said in his professional tone ,

Elm : Umm . I'm sorry, sir. Unfortunately I can't do that for you.
Actually I'm not so expert in doing the piecing. Mr. Ryan is expert here. So if you want the best then you've to do that by him .

Yg : ( coldly responded) ok.

Elm : but I can do the tattoo better. So miss I think I can help you here. ( Said hopefully while looking back at Yn )

Yn :( only hopelessly nodded her head after realizing there's something must be going on in between Ryan and Yg )
Ok.
Let's go.

Elm : ( softly smiled)
Ok ma'am . This way.  (Directed Yn the doorway and left the spot with Yn )

Now only Yg and Ryan were left alone on the spot.
Ryan wanted to avoid Ygs presence in the room but got immediately cut off by Ygs some unexpected activities before him .

Yg proceeded towards the bed and grabbed the book full of the pictures of piercing and then started to look over.

After sometime Yg decided something and then he ordered to Ryan.

Yg : I want this type of piercing over my nipples.

Ryan, who was trying his best to avoid Yg now sighed defeatedly and then calmly asked to Yg while looking down defeatedly .

.Ryan : Why are you doing this ?Why do you need a piercing now ?

Yg :( quirked up his eyebrows while directly looking back at Ryan )
What do you mean by why am I doing this & why do I need a piercing now?
I'm having the piercing cause I want it.
I love it.

Ryan :( sighed again)

Yg :( continued casually while going ahead to the small bed over the room )
Besides. ( Sat on the bed and continued)
I think my husband would love it ,if he sees me like this.
Being pierced on some special spots.

Ryan :( hopelessly shook his head and now directly looked up at Yg )
No .
You're wrong .
He'll never like that.
And I guess you know better that your husband hates it when you try to do something that can hurt you at any cost.

Yg :(now chuckled darkly and replied with a smirk )
Who are you?
Do I somehow know you ?

Ryan :( only sighed and looked away from Yg )

Yg : Or had I ever met you?

Ryan :....

Yg : You said you don't know me.  Then why are talking like you know everything about me ?

Ryan : ......

Yg : And about my husband? Do you even know that who's my husband?
Have you ever seen him ?

Ryan :.....

Yg : if your answer is no,then why are talking so shit about my husband. ?
Do you have any idea about my husband's taste ?
If it's no , then stop talking shits and do whatever I'm asking you to do.

Ryan :.....

Yg : Do my nipples piercings . And that also right now, right here.
Or else you'll have to face the consequences of messing with a powerful businessman like me .

Ryan :.....

Yg : So stop thinking so hard and do your job.
And you better hurry coz I've so many works left for later.

Ryan : ( now totally lost his control and now bursted out madly)
No .
I won't do your piercing.

Yg : ( coldly stare back at Ryan)
Excuse me.

Ryan:(madly shouted)
No. I won't do that!

Yg : Why ?

Ryan : Coz it's my wish.
I can't do any kind of piercing now. I'm tired.

Yg : ok . Then I guess I have no option rather than taking a strict action against you.

Ryan :( only tried to hold back his extreme frustration and angers )

Yg : ( got up and was about to go near the cashier but now got immediately stopped by Ryan )

Ryan :( hold back on Ygs wrist and coldly whispered)
Yg.  Stop.

Yg : ( harshly pushed Ryan back and stubbornly replied)
I won't..
I'm now unstoppable.
Fucking try your best to stop me.

Ryan now got super mad and uncontrollable and so he madly pinned Yg against the wall and then growled,

Ryan : Yes.
I know about your husband.
And do you know who's that?
It's me !
Kim Min Mn.

Yg : (only coldly stared back at the tattoo artist who finally confessed his Truth before him )

Ryan /Mn : ( continued )
And I  know better about my own taste, ok?(madly said in his frustrated tone)

Yg:(now coldly throw back his questions)
Ok.
So now you confessed about your true identity.

Mn :(suddenly realized about his spills ,so he  only kept quiet and looked away from Yg)

Yg : Now. As still being your wife , don't I deserve this explanation that,why my husband left me 3 years ago by pretending to be a dead person and strating a new life as a new person?(asked coldly while suppressing his inward painful tears)

Mn. : .........(couldn't respond to his wife as he was also in a deep pain )

Yg now couldn't handle Mns silence anymore. Not for a single second now. It's been years he had been in a trauma of killing and losing his husband. And now seeing that same person being fit and alive before him and living another life in another city now had made him losing his sanity already.
So Yg now furiously went before Mn and harshly grabbed on Mns collar. He then made the already shocked Mn to look back into his hurt eyes .
And then he growled ,

Yg : Talk to me !
Don't keep quiet.
I need my answers!
I need to know what did I do to deserve this. !
What did I do to lose you, to stay in the darkness and stay away from you like this for the straight 3 years. ?( Growled while crying in pain too )

Mn :( tears rolled out of his eyes too )

Yg : Tell me !
At least open up your mouth now.
Please!( Begged while crying)

Mn :.....

Yg :( repeated while endlessly crying)
What did I do to deserve this ,hub !!!!!
Tell me already!

Mn  now couldn't control his emotions anymore and so he pulled Yg into a tight hug and then whispered to Yg sincerely in his cracked yet sincere tone.

Mn : You never deserved this from me. I wanted to come back to you. I wanted to come back to my family.
But....  (Now broke into millions of pieces already)
The king made me do this.

Yg :( now pulled away from the hug and looked back at Mn in a shock mode)

Mn :( continued to confess)
He saved me when you shot me by taking care of my  wounds and healing them on time to time as he has that power to control my life.
I was shocked when I was saved and came out of death like that. Then from some source, I got to know that, a vampire doesn't die until his head is being separated from his body or until he wants to surrender himself to his creator or his creator doesn't want him to exist..

Yg :......

Mn : likewise same thing happened to me for me being a soldier vampire.
And that's why I didn't die.
I was alive. But I was captivated by him as my punishment for breaking his son's first marriage.

Yg : .........

Mn :(cried before Yg and finally confessed the pathetic truth of his life)
Yg , I'm in a hell now.
Everyday I feel like death is better than this hellish life that I'm living now.

Yg : ....

Mn : I'm being now guarded by king's spies for 24/7 & the king threatened me to break all the relationship of me with you,my family and my friends.
He even threatened me that, if ever I get myself involved with you or my family or my friends then , he'll simply kill our Myan.
Coz he already knows everything about our Myan and Era.
And he also knows that Myan is an alpha of wolf universe.

Yg : .... 

Mn : That's why I'm stuck up here ,Yg.
Only for this reason, I'm stuck up in this hell. ( Finally confessed everything while sobbing on Ygs chest)

Yg finally understood his husband's pain .
Tears of satisfaction and also sorrow slipped out of his eyes.
His satisfaction was finally after long years, he got back his husband to him , although it was really an unexpected and miracle for him .
And the sorrow was in these years, he didn't even get a chance to  know that his husband is still alive and he was suffering this much.

A strong wave of anger and possessive vibe  flown through his body fleshes after hearing the full story from Mns mouth.

Now he wants a revenge . He wants a war. A war against the king for separating his husband from him for the straight 3 years.

A fire of revenge was also flowing through his whole blood stream.
But still he managed himself to stay calm before his already suffering husband,so that his angers doesn't scare his husband.

Yg :( now calmly responded ) Shhhhhhh!
Don't cry!
I can understand you, love. I can get you now.

Mn :( only cried like a helpless baby)

Yg :( softly patted on Mns head to cradle his sad husband)
You don't have to cry now , hubby.
Now wifey had reached up to you. So now leave everything on wifey.

Mn :.....

Yg : And wifey promises you that, he'll make everything ok.

Mn :( only shook his head in afraid)
Nothing will be ok Myans mama.
They won't leave me.
They'll kill our Myan.
They'll take their revenge on us.

Yg :( tightly hugged Mn and declared)
No honey. No.
No one will dare to do that.
They won't either harm you further or harm our first love.

Mn : ( only cried)

Yg : (now pulled away from hug and cupped on Mns face)
You trust me, right?

Mn :( hesitantly nodded his head since he's still afraid of the consequences)

Yg : I'll make everything fine.
Just take my hand and come home with me.

Mn : ( hesitantly shook his head)

Yg :( firmly cupped on Mns face and whispered sincerely)
Honey please.
Trust me once and take my hands now..
I swear I'll get you out of this hell .

Mn : ( hesitantly hummed as ok since he was still scared of the consequences)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771 85 18
"I still want love, Yoongi." "Even if it hurts?" he asks. "Love isn't supposed to hurt." she softly says. Yoongi suddenly utters, "Then why the hell...
360K 16.3K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
1.6K 66 23
Suga/ Yoongi Fan Fiction that's is told in the POV of Y/N You like this boy who's goes to your school and you are pretty sure he doesn't. There somet...
22.6K 618 10
He never wanted to marry someone but he did. He doesn't believe in love but falls in love with a girl at first sight. What will be his story of love...