My Workplace Lover

By Waffles_455

Sasuke works at a clothing company called "Uzumaki Clothing." The CEO is Naruto Uzumaki, and also Sasuke's fu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14 *

1.1K 27 238
By Waffles_455

(A/N: Enjoy the pic, pervs.)

Sasuke's POV

Naruto pressed his body against mine, pulling me into another kiss that started off gentle but turned slightly aggressive as time went on. He crawled up so he was sitting up properly, and bit my lip, causing me to gasp and part my lips enough for him to slip his tongue inside of my mouth. "Mmph!" I moaned, feeling his warm tongue swirl around my mouth. We parted, in desperate need of air, panting as we looked at each other. My break was long over, but Naruto's the boss... what he says goes.

Naruto linked his arms around my waist, pulling me to sit on top of his lap, and drew us nose to nose. "Sasuke... Do you really mean that? I saw his eyes begin to brim with tears, and I wanted to melt into a puddle.

"Yes, Naruto. I love you," I repeated, and he grinned, saying "I love you too," before capturing my lips again and hungrily kissing me. My hands flew to touch him, to feel him, I wanted to memorize every detail of him, to engrave it in my memory forever. "Naruto..." I moaned through the kiss, once again letting him inside my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and deepening our kiss. I felt Naruto's strong hands grip my waist and grinding my hips down on his growing erection. "Ah! Naruto!" I moaned at the sudden jolt of pleasure. Naruto hummed, smirking. "W-why are y-you smiling" I stuttered, trying not to call out again, due to Naruto continuing to push me down on his not fully erected dick.

"I just love it... when you call me Naruto," my lover grinned, before pulling me back down for another kiss. I shivered and gasped when I felt Naruto's hands slide up my torso, pushing my shirt up while he did so. Breaking our kiss to slide my shirt off my body, leaving me shirtless, and him fully clothed. "Ah!" I moaned, feeling Naruto tug at my hardened nipples, sending another jolt of pleasure through my body.

I cried out again when I felt Naruto's lips attack my neck, the warmth of his breath tingling between kisses. He licked and sucked until he found my sweet spot, and when I moaned loudly when he kissed it, he smirked against my skin. As he continued to toy with my nipples, I groaned, sliding my arms up along his back, and grinding my hips down on his member.

"Ah!" I moaned, feeling Naruto bite down on my neck, biting gently along my collarbone, licking each wound apologetically after parting his teeth from my neck. "haa..." I sighed, feeling his burning tongue glide along my pale neck.

"Ah! Naruto!" I cried, when he slammed me down onto the floor, protecting my back and head while doing so. "This... is unfair..." I spoke. "Hm?" Naruto hummed, and I pouted, reaching up slightly to tug his shirt over his shoulders. "I... want to see you, too," I explained, and Naruto grinned, helping me pull his shirt off. When it was off, he threw it to the side, not caring where it landed.

I trailed my hands up and down his toned torso, wanting to feel every bit of him. "You're so... beautiful...." I nearly moaned, and Naruto just smiled, leaning down from his hovering position to kiss me. "Mph!" I moaned through the kiss, and allowed him to slip his tongue inside. "Mhh..." Naruto groaned, and I slid my hands up to his shoulders just to grip them tightly. Naruto separated from me, leaving a trail of saliva from his lips to mine.

"Are we okay.... to continue?" Naruto asked, and I laughed. "Naruto, you have me pinned to your office floor, were both shirtless, and clearly very, very horny,' I said, reaching up to palm his erect dick through his pants. "Of course, its ok to continue," I finished, smirking at his expression. I continued to push at his clothed member, causing him to gasp and throw his head down on my chest. "You like that...?" I whispered, sliding my hand down the front waistband of his boxers and pants, pulling him down by them to rub our crotches together. "Ngghh..." my blonde groaned, and I smirked again.

I slipped my hand inside, slowly stroking down his shaft before wrapping my entire hand around it. Before I could move it, however, I felt a strong grip on my wrist. "Don't." Naruto growled, and pulled my hand out of his bottoms. "I think you should use something other than your mouth to please me, Uchiha," he said, and I shuddered at that. "Mmm," I hummed, forcing Naruto up off me, sitting up. "My pleasure," I said, and Naruto stood up against the desk, leaning his hands against it, still with both his pants and boxers on.

I crawled over to him, sitting on my knees and looking up at him seductively. "What do you want me to do?" I asked, playing dumb. I grabbed his pants and slowly slid them off his waist, letting them fall to his ankles. I slid my thumb underneath the waistband of his boxers, teasing him. I thought I had succeeded when I heard Naruto growl. "So, help me Sasuke, if you don't suck my dick right now, I'm going to make you, so we can either do this the easy way or the hard way, you choose." Just hearing him say that made me want to moan in joy. He was so hot.

Apparently, I didn't react to his commands fast enough because before I knew it, Naruto's hand was gripping my hair and I felt my head being forced towards Naruto's crotch. "Hard way it is," he growled and I pulled his boxers down just for my eyeline to be met with Naruto's throbbing member. "Open up."

I opened my mouth to have Naruto shove his dick inside my mouth, and I moaned in pleasure feeling his cock down my throat. I began to move my head along his length, cupping my cheeks to fit him inside my mouth. "Oh, Sasuke, you're so good at that..." Naruto sighed, and I moaned from the praise he was giving me, sending vibrations along his shaft, sending Naruto a wave of pleasure.

Naruto gripped my hair tighter, and instead of guiding me like he was before, he just moved my head to his liking, moving it faster so that his dick was hitting the back of my throat at a rapid pace. I could feel tears in my eyes, he was destroying my gag reflex. He eventually let me pleasure him myself, and I licked up and down his length, twirling my tongue around it.

"Hmmm.... Sasuke so good..." I heard Naruto groan before pulling me off his dick by my hair, forcing me to look up at him. "Why... make me stop..." I panted, and Naruto just grinned. "I don't have to tell you anything. Get on the desk." He ordered, and I gasped at his words scrambling to comply. Such dominance... so hot.

"How should I punish a little slut like you, hm?" he asked, gripping my chin between his fingers and hovering his lips above mine, whispering so I could feel his warm breath tingle on my lips. "N-Naruto..." I groaned, wanting him to fuck me already. "Please..."

"What was that?" He questioned.

"Naruto... please, please fuck me like the good little whore I am, please!" I begged, knowing that would get him aroused, and I was correct. He let out a low growl and grabbed my hips, pressing his body onto mine, grinding down. 'Naruto-!" I moaned, feeling him slide his hands down my sides and slip under the waistband of my boxers, pulling both my bottoms off, letting them fall to my ankles. I kicked them off, and gasped at the feeling of Naruto kissing and licking down my chest. "N-Naru..." I moaned, and gasped when I felt his strong hand wrap around my length, and started moaning as he began to stroke my shaft.

"Naruto..." I groaned, and was so distracted by the pleasure I didn't even notice Naruto continuing to lick down my chest until I eventually gasped at the feeling of Naruto's tongue massaging the tip of my dick. "Hmm...." he hummed. "I think it's only fair that I get a turn, too, no?" he teased, before engulfing my length in his mouth. "Naru- to!" I moaned, feeling him swirl his tongue around my member, and my legs were shaking at the pleasure that was running though my body. "Haa...." I groaned, as Naruto began to move up and down along my dick.

"Hmmmm!" I moaned, the pleasure being almost too much for me. His tongue swirling, his beautiful lips wrapped tightly along my length, was such a beautiful sight. I gasped when he looked up at me, making direct eye contact as he continued to move his head along my member. My face went red as a tomato, and I turned my face to the side, embarrassed by the eye contact. But I looked back when Naruto stopped, and I groaned at the loss. "Naruto- why-" I asked, and he smirked, before mumbling "Don't look away from me," he said before sliding his tongue back on my dick before continuing his pleasuring treatments, this time maintaining eye contact with me.

"Naruto..." I groaned, feeling myself near my climax. "I'm... I'm close Naruto..." I moaned, panting. Naruto sped up his movements, and I moaned loudly. "Naru- to!" I cried, releasing my seeds into Naruto's mouth. "Mmmmm..." he said, taking his mouth off my dick and smiled, before swallowing my cum right in front of my eyes. "Naruto..." I gasped, and he smirked before grabbing my hips and hugging me, pressing his forehead against mine. "Round two? I still haven't cum yet," he said and I grinned. "You know it."

I wasn't planning on leaving until I got fucked anyway, heh.

I gasped at Naruto's lips on mine, moaning as he forced his tongue inside my mouth. "Mmph!"

"Okay then... how about I fuck you, does that sound good? Hm?" Naruto whispered, breaking our kiss. "Mhm..." I moaned, and I felt Naruto grip my hair. "Use your words, whore," he hissed, and I moaned in pleasure. "Yes, that sounds amazing! Please!" I said, and moaned when Naruto attacked my neck again, growling.

I felt two of his fingers press against my lower lip, and I opened my mouth to allow them to slip inside. Naruto watched as a twirled my tongue around his fingers, coating them heavily in saliva. "Mmmm.... Sasuke...." Naruto hummed, and I grinned, letting his fingers slide out of my mouth. "We haven't... done it... in a while..." I said, bringing his fingers down to my ass. I gasped when I felt him rub his fingers against my hole, groaning in pleasure. "Naruto... please stop... teasing me- Ah!" I cried, feeling him push one of his fingers in.

"Wow, Sasuke, you really seem to enjoy this," Naruto teased, and I scowled. 'Yeah well-" but I cut myself off with another moan as Naruto added another digit into me. He swirled them around, stretching my walls. "It's difficult not to... with... your fingers inside me," I gasped, feeling a third finger slide in. "N-Naruto!" I cried, as he thrusted his fingers into me and struck my prostate dead on. "Please... more... right there!" I begged, but Naruto just smirked, and instead pulled his fingers out. I whimpered at the loss of pleasure that his fingers had been giving me.

"Naru..." I whined, and Naruto grinned. "Hm?"

"Naruto please," I begged again, and I gasped when he grabbed my hips, flipping me over so I was facing the desk. "Hmm... okay," he said, before positioning his length near my entrance. He rubbed his dick against my hole, causing me to groan. "Want more?" Naruto whispered against my ear. "Y-Yes..." I replied.

Naruto slowly pushed his dick into me, making me moan out in pleasure. "Does that feel good, Sasuke?" he asked me, and I just nodded. He pushed fully in, causing me to groan. "Naruto..."

"Hmmm... Sasuke, is it ok to move?" Naruto asked, and I just nodded quickly. I felt his pull out to the tip and then slam back into me hard. "Ah! Naruto!" I cried, as he thrusted into me as a rough and fast pace. He grabbed my hip with one hand and brought his other to the back of my neck, pushing me down against the desk. "Naru! To!" I moaned, as he hit deep inside me. My face pressed into the desk by Naruto's strong hands, I moaned in pleasure.

"Haa... Sasuke, inside- you- feels- so- good, -" he said, and with each word he gave a harsh thrust, and at the word "good" I cried out, feeling a shock of pleasure run through my body. "Naruto! Right there!" I moaned, as he struck my prostate. He rammed back into that spot again, and I felt tears coming to my eyes.

"Ah! Haa!" I moaned as he pounded into me, hitting my prostate spot on every time. He slid his hand that was on the back of my neck into my hair, using my hair to pull my head up so I was looking at him. He kissed me, quite sloppily, but I didn't care. I let him dominate my mouth, tasting me and hearing my lewd cries. "Naru!" I moaned through our kiss, and I felt saliva drip from the corner of my mouth as he pulled away and grabbed my hips with both of his hands, giving him a better grip to thrust into me.

With each rough thrust, it felt like he was turning my brain to mush. He was so good at making me feel good, and I wanted him, I wanted him all the time. "Ah! Naru-to!" I cried, feeling him bite into my neck from behind. He licked the mark, biting down in a different area instead. "Ah!" "Naru!"

"Sasuke... hmmm..." Naruto hummed, and I groaned. I wanted to see him. I wanted to see his face. "Naruto.... I want... to see you," I managed to get out between gasps. "Mhm?" was his response. "Okay."

He flipped me over, so my back was against the desk. "Come here, Sasuke," he said, and wrapped his arms around my thighs, holding my ass. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, linking them together. Naruto smirked and he looked up at me. "Is this better?" he asked, smirking at my red, embarrassed face. "Y-yeah..." I admitted, but cried out when Naruto slammed back into me.

"You know, Sasuke... I think... I like this position better, too, because... I get to see the lewd expression on your face, the pleasure that I'm giving you and how... it's affecting you like this," he said to me, and I just nodded as he continued to move my body and his hips to roughly thrust inside me. "Ah! Ha! Natu- to!" I moaned.

I linked my arms tightly around his neck, bringing my face to meet his, joining our lips in a messy kiss. Naruto's tongue muffling my moans and cries as he smashed my prostate over and over again. Naruto slid his tongue around my mouth, kissing me deeply as I felt myself turning to mush. "Naruto..." I moaned, and he broke our sloppy kiss for air, leaving a trail of saliva between us.

"Haa, Naru..." I moaned, looking down at Naruto. He looked so... handsome. And... pleasured. I'm happy I could do this for him... and that he enjoys it. "Naruto!" I cried, at an especially deep thrust. I squinted my eyes shut at the pleasure.

"Naruto... I'm going to... cum!" I managed to speak through my moans and his thrusts, and his grunts. "Then... cum," he replied, and, getting his permission, I released onto our stomachs.

"Sasuke... can I... cum inside you?" Naruto asked, and I just nodded, and Naruto grunted, filling me with his seeds. "Ngh!"

Naruto slowly pulled out of me, setting me down on the floor and collapsing beside me.

"Mmmm... Sasuke... That was amazing, Naruto said, tugging on my shoulder to make me face him so we were both lying on the floor, our faces close. "C'mere," he said, bringing his lips to meet mine in a gentle kiss.

When we pulled away, Naruto smiled. "That's... great too, I got to kiss you," he grinned. I just chuckled. "Usuratonkatchi..."  

(A/N: Hey loves!! sorry that it's been so long since I last updated! but life's life, you know? anyway. this chapter was like 2,780 words. that's over double what I usually write, plus it's smut! Go me!! anyway, I hope you horny Mofos enjoyed this. Also, I put a little star on this chapter because I know some of you like to come back to the smut chapters and re-read them, heheh. Waffles out!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 282 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...
168K 4.8K 32
naruto is getting treated bad in the villiage so is kakashi and sakura. one day when the council turns on naruto and has him almost beaten to death t...
289K 10.8K 29
[Contains BoyxBoy! If you don't like then don't read!] Naruto Uzumaki is just trying to get through high school without involving himself with homoph...
98.9K 2.3K 11
Sasuke, your everyday ultra pervert, delinquent and philandering playboy, had some everyday problems. Then he met Naruto. Now he has a lot of everyda...