Smile my dear! (Alastor x fe...

Von sorry_im_so_hot_

(ON HIATUS) ‼️NOT CANNON COMPLIANT‼️ Y/n is a powerful overlord known as "The Dream Demon" You drowned in 1... Mehr

Early info chapter
1-new arival
2-rampage
3- hotel?
4- proper introductions
5- who are you?
6- im screwed arent I?
7- pathetic.
8-Responsibilities
9- a few changes
10- call it a 'date'
11- "couple stuff"
12-Mimzys
13- Nightmares and daydreams.
14- trust issues
15- unloveable?
16- who tf are you?
17- package
18- stress relief
19- phone call
21- the not-so-new-guy
(Y/N)???????
22- Cupid clearly hates me.
23-Glimpse of the past.
24-better friend.
IMPORTANT PLS READ (VOTING)
YALL OMG🫢

20- Ending Things

391 7 5
Von sorry_im_so_hot_

Alastor's  P.O.V

   AFTER MY SUDDEN REALIZATION that I was in love with (y/n), I decided to give the both of us space, and reunite at Lucifer's grand ball. Even though I had a shadow watching over her while she slept, I had only a vague idea of what her life was like right now. Luckily, Charlie; being the dear she is, has informed me about certain details of her life. One thing that stuck out to me was the mention of an incubus who went by the name of Damien, who Charlie gushed over him being her 'boyfriend.' 

    Seeing that I needed to get my mind off of (y/n) and also had the itch to kill, I now stand here, coated in blood, with Damien's dead body in front of me. 'Now that's a job well done!'
I smirked proudly to myself, 'with that piece of trash gone, I now have some peace of mind knowing he isn't around her anymore,'

Before I could leave the bloody massacre, a shadow appeared, holding an obnoxiously loud phone. "C̸̢̱̗̟̍͗̈́̆͗͒͊̑͘͜ꫝâ̸̠̋l̸ɨè̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜"  it said, I sighed, but still, I picked up the phone.

      "What do you need, Charlie?" I sighed into the mic of the phone.

      "Oh, hello Alastor! I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" she asked.

       "Yes, actually, you were." I was becoming increasingly annoyed with our conversation as it was being drawn out by the princess. before the girl could speak again, a subtle groan come from Damien; who turns out, wasn't dead.

        "What was that noise? Wait, hold on. Is that Damien?" she asked. "Alastor, I told you not to kill him! That was (y/n)'s, boyfriend! She was happy with him, he even got her a cat! A whole damn cat!" the princess yelled.

      'tch' I clicked my tongue. 'she wasn't happy with him. if I were there she would have something to smile for,' I landed a final blow to the base of his scull, finishing the job, for good this time. "well, there's no use in dwelling on it now, he's already gone. just tell (y/n)  he got tired of her."

      I heard a click on the other line, then, the call went dead.

hello, everyone! im sorry I haven't updated in a bit, this chapter is more eventful compared to the last ones lol

question of the day! rock or rap?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

324K 10.9K 108
For Fawn, life was normal. As a 21 year old college student living on her own, she's doing pretty decent with the cards she's been dealt. Who knew t...
21.5K 762 23
Blood splatters make you look absolutely Devine ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ You are Husks niece to everyone's surprise. Ever...
27.2K 1.1K 26
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
210K 6.3K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...