GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

By Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

nineteen.

954 28 1
By Boonannaxdd

(love island: episode twenty-five)

_________

michael loved being back in the same bed as paige so this morning he woke up with a smile plastered on his face.

the girls all going upstairs as the boys all surrounded michael's bed who wasn't bothered to move, "how was everybody's night?"

"oh, girl," paige smiled at the thought of being back in bed with michael, "was it good to be back with michael?"

the throne girl didn't look up, "oh, gosh, yea, a hundred percent," she told them, "let's not do that again," she told the girls, "no, it was nice to be in bed, there was—put it this way, there was not a lot of talking,"

jay sat near michael, "so, mike, i'm glad that you and paige are back—back on track, man," jay said to him, "sorry for the detour, man," michael pats his back, "nah, it was just good to be back in bed, mate, have a little cuddle and kisses before..before going to sleep,"

"missed danica?"

michael makes a face at what his friend asked, "yea, missed danica a lot," he told luca, "you know what? danica's a good girl, man,"

michael nods his head at that, "i know she's had-she made some bold decisions in here, but.." michael looked at the lads, "it's hard for her, though," he told them, "she's all right, man,"

the lads spoke more about their situations before going outside with the girls where they all see tables all set up for them to have breakfast, "aww, that's so cute,"

michael looked at each table for his and paige's card when he sees their card, the two sat down, "being back in bed last night—" paige smiled at him, "a hundred percent," michael smiled at her, "-was good, wasn't it?"

he pushed his chair closer to hers, "it was a long five nights away, wasn't it? well, for me," he made eye contact with her, "were you counting down the days?"

"what was your favourite bit about being in bed with me?"

he quirked an eyebrow at her, as a cheeky smile comes onto his face, "you already know what i'm gonna say, i don't need to tell you that," the pair laughed, "obviously the cuddling," he told her making paige laugh more.

"the speech last night," he told her, "that was a special moment, that," he told her truthfully, "i just saw you grinning the whole time,"

"how could i not," he told her leaning over the table to take her hand into his, "it just made me so full inside,"

paige looked into his eyes, "even though, like, i got so nervous, i felt good to like, say it out loud, and let you know, i was just like, ok, i can breathe now," michael smiled at that, his hand rubbing her knuckles, "i dated you on one day and have never looked back,"

the two chuckled, "our first date went amazing, our second date is going amazing," he told her, "you'd count this as our second date?" michael hummed, "of course, we've got the food, the drinks, and we have each other, what else could we possibly need,"

paige's thumb touched the outside of his hand that was intertwined with hers, "i can agree with that, the company is good,"

he took his hand out of hers picking up his drink, "cheers to our second date," paige picked up her cup, "cheers to our second date," the two cheersed their drinks together.

_____

everyone was getting changed for the evening, with michael coming out of the shower seeing paige in the bathroom, looking at her through the bathroom mirror sending her a wink walking past her going downstairs to his shared wardrobe with jacques.

the davidson male puts on a black polo shirt with dark blue jeans baggy but not to baggy, "i'm gonna see what ekin-su has got to say," michael turned to davide, "hmm, she can't put too much pressure on things, it's very early,"

dami looked at each of the lads, "guys, you excited for tonight, man?" jacques looked at dami, "nah, nah, somethings going off tonight," michael hummed at that, "think somethings going off?"

"yea, i think that too,"

michael comes out of the bedroom along with the rest of the islanders in front with dami and andrew going to where their drinks are all lined up.

michael picked up a cup, "cheers to love, friendship and all about the good vibes!" the islanders all cheersed with michael's arm around paige's waist.

luca looked at michael who nods his head knowing that they were gonna to talk about ekin-su to davide separating himself from everyone else going to where davide and luca now sat together, "what you lads saying?"

"i don't know, you tell me,"

michael looked to luca, "you had a conversation with the queen, drama queen," davide told luca, "i think she, erm, is genuine this time," michael nods his head at that, "mm-hmm, it's still one day,"

the two boys nod their heads, "what does she expect?" michael looked at his friend, "but she's out her heart out there now, in front of everyone," he told davide, "at the fire pit, to say what she said, she could have stuck with charlie, and just been friends,"

"what does she want, basically?"

luca looked at davide, "she wants a chance," davide nods his head, "yeah, a chat," michael furrowed his eyebrows, "no, not a chat, a chance," he explained to davide, "she wants to try and get to—get back to the way you were,"

davide chuckled, "oh, this is harder," luca looked at Michael, "i think it's pride, your pride is hurt," luca told davide, "no, not pride, trust me, if i want someone, i don't give a shut about what other people think, i'm not saying i closed the door,"

michael raised an eyebrow, "maybe tonight, just you make a move and just pull her for a chat," he told his friend, "huh—" michael almost bursted out laughing, "you don't want her keep—just cos she..she's done what she's done, just maybe tonight, pull her for a chat,"

"yea, i can pull her for a chat, but i don't know where all this will go," davide told them, "no, of course not," michael said after shaking his head, "no-one's gonna stop it, we want you two to be happy,"

davide makes a face, "and when we see you two together, you're very happy, very happy," luca told their friend, "you don't stop bloody laughing, you're like two kids together,"

"yea,"
"come on, then,"

michael and luca both stood up, "we believe it, trust us," michael told his friend, "we never used to, just pulling her for a chat, will make her feel better, cos right now, she's down cos she thinks she's got no chance,"

the three were about to go to where ekin-su sat with michael's coupled up partner, "ok, don't show you two are talking to me," michael and luca nod their heads, "ok, we'll walk this way,"

the two lads went in a different direction compared to davide who went towards where the lads sat at the fire pit, "feel like a proud father," michael and luca fist bumped, "proud father moment," michael said to luca.

the lads all went their separate ways, with michael coming to where his coupled up partner sat, "i've got a text!"

he turned around looking to where jay still sat at the fire pit, "yea? what, what, what?" jay then started to read it out, "islanders, the hideaway is open tonight, please choose a lucky couple to spend the night alone,"

everyone all 'ooh'd when michael cupped his hands around his mouth, "luca and gem!" he shouted when the other islanders all started to say it as well, "hashtag quality time, hashtag hide a bae,"

"luca and gemma!"

michael came towards luca who jumped into his arms the two of them laughing as michael spun them both around in circles, "you did the warm up yesterday with the sucking her toes, so you can skip that kart tonight," dami told luca.

the lads however all downstairs took a photo, like they always do whenever a couple goes to the hideaway, the lads all cheering downstairs loud enough for the girls to hear them from upstairs.

"come on, strip, strip, strip,"

michael clapped his hands at his friend, "what underwear? just calvins?" luca asked them, "you can wear some lingerie, if you want, yourself," dami told luca.

"oi-oi!"

michael pays his friend's shoulders, "let's get this party started!" the lads all went into the part near the main stairs.

the girls came downstairs with paige coming underneath michael's arm who smiled at her up against his chest when gemma then came down the stairs, "she's even wearing heels, boy!"

michael felt arms on his shoulders bending down letting paige come into his back as he now held her thighs following after everyone else watching as luca and gemma enter the hideaway.

he sets his partner down as everyone else went back inside as the two of them were the only ones outside, "now that we don't have luca and gem near us, i reckon we'd have a good night sleep or not at all,"

her hands comes onto michael's covered chest feeling his abs over his shirt, "we'll see," a cheeky smile comes onto michael's face at her comment, where michaels leans down pressing a kiss to her lips.

they both pull back from the kiss before it got heated with michael's hands on her waist, his eyes looking down at his coupled up partner who's head rested on his chest, "we need to go inside before everyone thinks we're doing something out here,"

she laughed pushing him away from her getting ahead of him before michael comes up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist scaring her, his laughter being heard in her ear.

the islanders all got into their beds, "night guys!" michael let paige rest her head on his bare chest where she heard his heart race, as her hand was across his stomach.

the lights turnt off with michael now covering their bodies with their duvet cover as michael rolled her coming on top of his coupled up partner pressing his lips against hers, their lips moving in sync with each other's.

he pulled back from her, "do you see yourself falling in love with me?" he asked paige, his face close to hers, "from what i've seen so far, i don't see why i wouldn't," a grin comes across his lips, "same goes for you, i do," he told her honestly where her hands comes to the back of his neck bringing his head down to connect their lips together.

_____

the lights switched on in the bedroom with michael's eyes readjusting the light covering his face for a second before putting on his sunglasses laying in bed still with paige on his chest, "morning everyone,"

"morning,"

michael stretched out one of his arms, "so, how do we think gemma and luca have got in the hideaway last night?" michael adjusted his body, "i reckon they did stuff, but they're not gonna tell us,"

"you'll be able to tell by his face if they did anything," dami replied with michael nodding his head to that, "yea, i think luca will give it away more,"

the throne girl laid her back against michael's chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist, "i want them to come bacj and tell us," ekin said with davide agreeing with her, "yeah, come on, where are you guys? maybe they are having a second round,"

"little bit of morning sex,"

ekin took her sunglasses off, "i heard a bit of smooching last night," she replied as paige nods her head, "yeah, so did i," ekin then points out, "i heard it from there—" she points over to tasha and andrew, "and there," then to michael and paige, "i heard a 'ooh, michael," ekin said as paige shook her head, "no, you definitely did not,"

dami looked to the couple, "i actually heard something from your side as well, i'm not gonna lie," michael smiled from behind his couple up partner, "michael is just smiling,"

paige turnt to her coupled up partner who had on his sleepy smile then back to dami, "he's always smiling," the davidson boy leant forwards closer to her, saying into her shoulder, "i heard a lot of that,"

paige looked back to michael who had a cheeky smile on his face as he leant in and kissed her cheek, when the bedroom door opens revealing luca and gemma.

"morning,"
"morning, guys,"

the couple looked at their fellow islanders, "how was your night? did anything happen?" gemma turnt to luca as they went onto their shared bed, "no,"

ekin looked to the couple, "i knew you were gonna say no," michael looked at his friends, "yeah, yeah, yeah,"

the lads all started to get up from their shared couple beds, with michael leaning on his hands smiling at his partner who placed a kiss on his cheek.

michael went with the lads upstairs brushing their teeth to then come outside into the back garden on the sun deck ti have their daily conversation, "luca," michael loooed to his friend, "start us off, mate. hideaway?"

"yeah,"

andrew then looked to luca, "are you lighter?" luca shook his head, "no, i'm not lighter." michael looked at him, "you didn't—" luca shook his head, "i promise you that i'm not lighter."

michael leant his head back, "did she turn in your bunsen burner?" luca looked at the lads, "my bunsen burner was turned on, but my pipettes is full, but, like was happy with the night, regardless of what happened."

dami then looked at the lads, "what about you, michael? did paige turn on your bunsen burner?" the davidson lad looked to his friends, "there was a lot of kissing and intimate touching," he responded, "so your pipettes is still full?"

"my pipette is halfway full,"

michael responded as the lads all looked at michael with looks on their faces. the girls all started to come out in their bikinis as michael moved from his seat to go towards the kitchen making paige her drink.

"good morning,"

michael handed his coupled up partner her drink smiling into the kiss that paige placed on his lips, "morning,"

_____

"i got a text!"

ekin su shouted out loud enough for everyone to hear, "ekin su and davide, you're going on a date, please get ready to leave the villa, hashtag got a crush on you, hashtag no more sour grapes,"

the islanders all cheered for the couple as michael looked towards his coupled up partner across the garden where he was with the lads smiling walking into the bedroom wardrobe.

the lads helped davide choose an outfit to wear as davide put on the outfit coming to the bottom of the stairs waiting for a few minutes until ekin-su came down the stairs with the girls following behind her.

"bye,"

the islanders waved off davide and ekin-su who went on their date as their fellow islanders went back to the garden.

____

michael laid with paige as they spoke to gemma and luca, tasha and andrew on the sunbeds where davide and ekin-su have come back from their date.

paige's head coming off of michael's chest who waited for his coupled up partner to fully stand up before standing up after her and following her to where the boys met up with davide bro hugging him and side hugging ekin-su with a smile.

"come on, davide, tell us all about the date,"

michael was behind his friends seeing paige smiling charmingly at her walking past her with his friends, "so, we were eating and stepping on the grapes at the same time," davide said explaining his date to the lads, "it was nice, yeah, no, it was actually funny. it went well, we had fun."

davide continued explaining, "it was like meeting her for the first time, so—" luca looked at the italian stallion, "did you kiss her?"

"she kissed me,"

michael smiled, "ah!" the lads all laughed, "was it a good kiss? did you come out of that kiss smiling?" davide looked at andrew who asked the question, "bro, i am saying...we had longer kiss.."

jacques looked at davide, "you've come back holding hands mate," davide put his hands behind his head, "what can i say? we had a good time,"

michael furrowed his eyebrows, "she wants to put everything into you, and give it a good go," davide nods his head, "this is what i've felt as well from the date, and the fact she's putting everything now into me, yeah,"

"what about you?"

michael sipped on his water, "at the moment..i'm putting half of myself into her. the other half is just judging and being careful, you know what i mean?" michael hummed at what his friend was saying.

____

the islanders all got ready for their evening, with michael finishing his shower as his coupled up partner comes into the bathroom, with michael's towel a bit too far for his liking, "paige," the girl hummed, "can you get my towel for me, please?"

the throne girl turned to look at her coupled up partner who had water dripping down his gorgeous face, "come and get it for yourself," she replied smiling, "you'd like that wouldn't you?"

"maybe..maybe not,"

michael looked around the bathroom knowing there was multiplie cameras recording him and he didn't want his parents to see that, "babe," paige smiled at the name leaving his lips, "babe, huh?"

"can you please pass me my towel otherwise no-one else is gonna shower," paige put a finger to my lips, "that's fine with me," her eyes looked at her partner's wet face.

dami comes into the bathroom, "mike, man, coke on, i need to go showe—" he stops seeing paige in the bathroom as her coupled up partner stayed in the freestanding shower, "what—" dami raised his hands, "this is none of my business,"

"dami, wait, man.."

however dami didn't listen and went out of the bathroom with michael looking to his coupled up partner who smiled teasingly, stepping out of the shower naked grabbing the towel from his partner's hands as her eyes were down.

michael went into the ladies room with the towerl wrapped around his waist, "ladies," he smiled charmingly at them passing the dressing room where their friend then comes into the room.

"how big is it?"

paige just looked at her friends blinking coming to her mirror and starting to do her hair, "michael broke paige," antigoni looked at her friends, "it must be big then,"

the davidson lad went downstairs into the bedroom seeing all his friends dressed, "michael, man, where have you been?" the lad looked at his friends, "paige wouldn't give me my towel," he responded putting on his boxers and getting a pair of jeans out from his and jacques's wardrobe and a polo shirt, "did she see it?"

michael looked at his friends ad he ironed his shirt, "she wouldn't give me my towel so i had to—" the lads laughed at their friend's words.

the islanders once ready all went outside towards the counter where their drinks were ready, "here's to my newest family, i love you all, and let's have a lovely night tonight," michael stayed behind his coupled up partner, his hand on her waist seeing paige's cheeks redden at his touch.

"cheers!"

michael went with the lads, "jay and you, charlie, just..waiting for something to come in, really, innit?" jay looked at them, "i couldn't be more single in my life,"

davide then looked to the two single lads, "what about you guys single? what's your plan?" charlie looked at them, "i feel like, to actually pursue something with someone, i've got to be, like, interested from the start," michael hummed, "it shouldn't be something that i need to, like, force,"

michael nods his head, "definitely," he sipped on his drink, "i think after you've spoken to someone who you know is interested in you, that's when it's right to pursue," he responds, "like i knew from day dot with paige that there was a connection there with her, i don't think anyone who will come in will turn my head,"

the davidson lad was about to stand up as antigoni comes over to the six lads pulling jay for a chat, as michael went towards his coupled up partner.

"whoa," a text sound went off, "i've got a text!" andrew said out loud, "can all islanders gather around the firepit immediately,"

"oh no,"

michael ran a hand through his hair looking down at where paige sat on the beanbags with ekin-su helping her up, as they walked towards the firepit together, fingers laced together.

the islanders all sat with their couple, paige's hand intertwined with michael's hand as he rubbed his thumb over her knuckles, a text sound went off near michael and paige where the throne girl picked up her phone looking at the text message, "islanders, the public have been voting for the most compatible couple. those with the fewest votes risk being dumped from the island tonight."

michael bit his lip looking around at his closest friends who all did the same, michael moving himself so he can be more closer to paige.

antigoni's phone went off, "please can all islanders stand up." the islanders did as said, as another phone went off, "in no particular order, the first couple saved by the public is..paige and michael," the couple looked at each other with relief in their eyes kissing each other before sitting down.

luca's phone went off, "the second couple saved by the public is..." another text sound went off, "..dami and indiyah,"

indiyah's phone went off when she sat down, "the third couple saved by the public is.." a text sound went off, "..luca and gemma,"

michael smiled at his friends, when his phone went off, "the fourth couple saved by the public is..." he waited for another text, "..davide and ekin-su,"

the davidson lad looked to his friend, "the fifth couple saved by the public is..." gemma said waiting for another text, "..jacques and laura,"

charlie's phone then went off as michael looked to antigoni who was still standing, "andrew and tasha, charlie and antigoni, and jay and danica, you have the fewest votes from the public and are now vulnerable. please now stand in front of the firepit."

the islanders at risk all stood at the front of the firepit, as danica's phone went off, "only one boy and one girl will be going home tonight, that decision is in the hands of your fellow islanders." michael tilted his head back not happy with that, "girls," ekin-su said, "you must now decided which boy to dump."

jacques's phone went off, "boys, you must now decided which girl to dump." michael looked at tasha then to andrew, he didn't want to dump the friends he made in the love island villa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.6K 37
๐‚๐‘๐”๐„๐‹ ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โwhat doesn't kill me makes me want you more!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she was the 'i hate you' type of girl, and he wa...
11.6K 250 7
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ณ ~๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ” ๐ข๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ~ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ...
19.7K 424 30
Working long hours in a lab with your ex can put anyone off. But when you have an opportunity to go on Love Island, what's the worst thing that could...
377K 4.5K 57
- FINISHED 17/07/2021 - * WILL EVENTUALLY BE UPLOADING BONUS CHAPTERS * Saoirse Oxlade-Chamberlain, little sister of the Liverpool midfielder, enter...