Springtrap X Female reader SM...

由 BrightTheWolf

you are quite the stubborn girl but you won't let a 7ft tall rabbit push you around. however you begin to not... 更多

the meeting
all is well
new feelings and new beginnings
a new life
thanks guys!!

get to know eachother

4.8K 77 179
由 BrightTheWolf

Panting and tired, you slump against the wall, chasing this child for 10 to 20 minutes. "God, that kid is fast..." you panted out. Looking to see Spring catch up, he stopped next to you "you can't just run off like that!" He panted. "Oh, give me a break. The damn kid deserves a smack!"

Spring laughed "you think so? Well. The kid loves the attention. Just leave them alone, and the damn thing will go away. I promise you that. Just one of the many phantoms around here..."

Your eyes widened, looking up at Springtrap "many? There are more kids?!" You yell. Springtrap laughed again "no... not kids. Some like me!" He explained.

You let out a groan "well, why can't I see them?" You asked. Looking around the hall. The rabbit smiled "they are a bit shy. When they feel like it, they will come out and say hi..." he said.

Nodding, you returned to the office and sat down in your chair. Slumped and exhausted. You close your eyes to take a small power nap, only to open your eyes and see the clock hit 6. You sigh and get up, gathering your stuff and leaving the house there. "Alright, Spring... I'll see you tomorrow." You announced.

The rabbit nodded and waved goodbye "rest well.... wait.... I. I never got your name..." he said with a frown.

You turned to look at him and smiled. "Y/N," you answered. Before leaving. "Oh... see you tomorrow... Y/N..."

--------------

You park your car in the driveway and get out. Walking in the house, you set your stuff down and make your way to the bathroom. You ate night time dinner and did your routine before going to bed.

Springtrap was flooding your dreams. You can't take your mind off of him and you felt your heart flutter. When he said your name... it felt like heaven. Hearing him say it. It felt unreal. You blush when you remembered the kiss attempt he made. You felt bad now for running off. But you don't know much about him. And he doesn't know much about you... it is a bit too early for such affection at the moment.

Spring slowly took your hand and set the palm over his lips. Kissing your hand and up your arm slowly to your neck. Rolling your head back you call his name. His hands trailing up your frame and to your cheeks, he slowly pulls you for a kiss.

Your alarm goes off. Waking you up before the lips could touch. You slowly open your eyes and turn the alarm off and lay in bed for a while. Staring up at the ceiling and thinking of him. Tonight is the night. You get to know him more. Talk with him. Get to know who he is.

Getting out of bed and dressed you do your routine, eat breakfast and leave. Only taking your keys this time.

You pull up to the attraction and go inside and to the office. Looking up to see a large burnt-looking bear that resembled Freddy. His body floating and his head hanging low. Smoke rising from his body.

Your body froze. Staring up at the bear's white piercing eyes. He slowly approached. His body levitating towards you. You feel your heartbeat quicken as he meets eye level. The bear circled you a little a pulled his head back up "I can see why he is fond of you... you smell like strawberries...." his voice whispered out like the wind whistling in your ears.

You blush a little from his statement "uh. Thank you I guess... and... who are you?" You asked. The bear smiled "who do you think I am?" The bear said. "Well... you look like Freddy. Sound like Freddy. I say you're Fredrick Fazbear..." you smile.

The bear smirked "you even got my full name right..." you smile at him before you see Spring show up. Your smile only grew. "Hey Bunny boy! Look who I found-" you look to the bear only to see the office room is empty. You raise a brow "never mind I guess..." you sigh.

Spring chuckled "Don't worry about it. I guess one of the phantoms decided to show up?" "Yea! It was Fredrick." You smiled "I was just a small girl when he played on the stage..." you recalled. Remembering that big smile of his as he sang.

Spring chuckled "well glad to hear you got to see your role model" he joked.

Sitting down in the chair you motioned for Spring to come in. "I wanted to talk with you a bit. And no you aren't in trouble." You smiled.

The rabbit leaned on the desk and tilts his head. Resting his palms on the edge of the desk. "Start talking..." he said.

"I. Wanted to get to know a little more about you. So we can grow our friendship a bit. You know? I. Noticed you had tried to kiss me. And I'm happy you trust me enough for that but it's just really early for that." You explained.

Spring gave an uncomfortable look "yea... i. It's been a long while since i've had company. I'm a little out of practice to the whole thing" he chuckled and of course... I guess I'll start at the beginning... parts you need to know but will hate knowing... my original name was William J. Afton... the maker of these robots along with my friend Henry. Who had died from one of his creations, he built it himself. It was suicide... I built robots to trap children and do what I pleased. Stuff them in suits and make them pay for my son who was killed by one of our creations. Fredbear... aware of the bite of 83?" He asked.

Already this was a lot. All you could do was nod.

"Well that was my son's head in that thing's mouth... he went into a coma and... well... died from the damage done to his head. My daughter died from one of my creations. She didn't listen to me. And my last son. Ran off... missing. I haven't seen him... wife left me after my daughter died... I had quite a messed up life..." he explained.

Great.... you fell in love with a murderer...

The rabbit cleared his throat "but. After the children possessed the robots they went after me... I made the mistake of hiding in this suit... very unstable... I died... I drowned in my blood..."

Feeling your stomach turn you look away. This felt all so wrong...

"But don't you worry. That was so long ago... thirty years of regretting everything... I felt so lonely... I felt sick... I can say my lesson has been learned... as for the rabbit I am now. I was named Springbonnie... I played the banjo with Fredbear..."

You perked up from that "that's why you looked so familiar!" You called out. Spring smiled "good you do know me!" He chuckled.

"Your turn..." he sat on the desk and leaned in.

You didn't know where to begin. So you started with where you were born and where you live now. You explained to him the jobs you tried to get into before this one and your family. You didn't realize you were rambling for a while but the rabbit seemed interested in everything you had to say.

Finally finishing you look up at him and make eye contact. He seemed very interested in your life story "it sounds more simple than mine, to be honest." He waved a hand.

You shake your head "right... Well... Do you want me to keep calling you Springtrap or Afton?" You asked. Spring smiled "ah. Just call me Spring. It's nicer and easier." He answered.

You smile at him "well Springy, I thank you for sharing your life... It sounds very rough..." you felt pity for the rabbit now. Still a bit scared about the killer part. But if he says he's changed then you'll believe him.

Spring smiled and got off the table "well. Anything else you want to discuss?" He asked. You looked around a bit and noticed something different about the rabbit. Is. Is that a tail?

On the rabbit's behind was a big cotton ball tail that matched the same color as his inner ears. Giving a huge smile you point to it "when did you do that eh?"

Spring looked back at it and smiled "ah. Sewed it myself. Thought it would be cute." He shrugged.

"Since when does Springtrap want to be cute?~" you teased. The rabbit scoffed "now~ why? Ya like it? I know I do!" He wiggled it.

You let out a loud laugh as he did this and put a hand over your stomach. You had to admit! It was really cute! It took the scary parts of him away.

You stared at him for a little longer, a soft smile on your face. The rabbit seems to notice this and smiled back. He slowly walked up to you and embraced you in a hug "I'm glad to have a new friend Y/N... I felt so lonely here.... I thank you for taking this job..."

You slowly wrap your arms around him "I guess this job isn't so bad... It could use some more activities though..." you chuckle. Spring nodded and took your hand with a soft hold. "I think I have something in mind! The arcade games still work if you want to get a knock out of those." He said.

You did like videogames, so you thought about taking that offer. "Thank you Spring! I'll keep that in mind."

The rabbit's tail began wagging again. So God damn cute! It was hard to keep it in. You let go of his hand and went into the small arcade room looking at all the games. So many to choose from! You decided to go with the original Pac-Man for it was fun and time consuming.

Not even realizing you've been on the game for so long you look at the time and it's 6:24 AM. With a sigh you go to the office to gather your things. No sign of the rabbit. Huh. "Goodbye Spring!" You called out before leaving.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

42K 716 17
He wants you, he'll get you. He's crazy? Yeah, a little. THIS BOOK IS MINE, AND IVE BEEN INSPIRED BY MANY. I DID NOT COPY EVERY WORD OF A BOOK. THI...
880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
198K 2.4K 81
"good girl." And lots of it. A book of Smuts, teases, and one shots, mostly girl reader x male op, mostly. Everything has been organized to the spe...
4.4K 79 6
This book contains a series of short stories/fanfictions based around the VALORANT video game. «NO LONGER UPDATING/TAKING REQUESTS» Please go to my...