Hate the Feeling; Mattheo Rid...

De sailorgurrrrl

"SNOW, SNOW WAIT! Please, you know I love you. You feel it too, you told me!" His eyes had a pleading look to... Mais

Cast
Chapter 1: The Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 2: Tyler
Chapter 3: "That's my name Sweetheart."
Chapter 4: Avada Kedavra
Chapter 5: The Deal
Chapter 6: That's hot
Chapter 7: The Duel and 1st Task
Chapter 8: Do you think I'm stupid?
Chapter 9: Hogsmeade
Chapter 10: Detention
Chapter 11: The Egg
Special Chapter: Cho Chang
Chapter 12: The Yule Ball
Thank you!
Chapter 13: The Truth
AESTHETIC
Chapter 14: Just friends
Chapter 15: The Second Task
Chapter 16: Beer
Chapter 17: IT'S YOUR FAULT
Tyler's POV: Not important just if u wanna read
Chapter 18: STFU
Snow Aesthetic
Chapter 19: Stormy Night
NEW CHARACTER
Chapter 20: Six Feet Tall and Super Strong(Kind of)
Chapter 21: Bad Move
Chapter 22: Not like I have anything better to do
Chapter 23: Sure
Chapter 24: Risky Moves
Chapter 25: Red Handed.
Chapter 26: Blood and letters
Chapter 28: Mattheo's dorm
Chapter 29: Sirius
Chapter 30: Actions Speak Louder than Words
Chapter 31: Butterbeer
Announcement:
Special Chapter: Harry's POV
Chapter 32: The Forbidden Forest
Chapter 33: In this situation again
Chapter 34: Monday
Mini Chapter
Update
Chapter 35: Plans ruined
Chapter 36: Please
AHHHHH!
Chapter 37: It's not what it looks like
Chapter 38: Final Dance
Chapter 39: Interesting News
Chapter 40: Pensieve Part 2
Chapter 41: Last Day
Chapter 42: The Third Task
Chapter 43: Portkey
Chapter 44: Voldemort
Chapter 45: The Dots
Chapter 46: Cedric's Goodbye
Chapter 47: Hate the Feeling
THANKS
Book 2

Chapter 27: Bad News

1.3K 40 6
De sailorgurrrrl

TW: Abuse

I immediately stepped out and backed off into the corner. He had a smirk on his face.

"What are you talking about?" I stuttered so severely. The betrayal I was feeling right now was killing me inside. I was scared,trapped in a corner in the astronomy tower. If I wasn't trembling right now I would've reached for my wand. MY WAND! I suddenly remember I brought my wand with me. I swifty reach into both of my pockets for it, but panic when I don't feel it. Oh shit shit shit shit.

"Looking for this?" He holds up a wand, MY WAND!

"Loren.... please... just... just go. I'll pretend nothing happened, I'll ignore you... I don't care, just please go." I was so scared. Now that I know Loren's true colors, I didn't trust him, in fact, I feared him. So much to the point where I was cowering the corner. There was no point in running. He's stronger than me physically so even if I wanted to run away or fight him off, I wouldn't be able too.  If I had my fucking wand I wouldn't even have to think.

The herbs were still laying in their original hiding spot. Now that I knew what they could do, there was no way I could let him get his hands on it.

"Hmm... I mean, I don't like standing here. Wasting my time. But here I am. You know what I want. It would be great for you and I. You get back to your sad, miserable life, while I get what I came for."

"I'm not giving it to you."

"You should never threaten the one with the gun... or wand, which is probably worse."

" I don't... I-..." I'm truly at a loss of words.

"Hmm. What's that?" He starts stepping closer as my breath starts getting choppier and choppier.

"D- don't get any closer! Stay AWAY!"

"You're in no position to negotiate."  

I try walking back, there's no point in running. I hit the corner of the wall. And I have to grip the sides to prevent myself from falling down onto the ground.

He sighs and comes face to face with me. "You're making this harder than it has to be love. Just give me the herbs and we can be done with this."

" I CAN'T! Don't you understand? I can't give you the fucking herbs." He smiles with what I once thought to be handsome, but now all I see is crazy. My legs give away, leaving me to sit on the ground. There aren't any tears yet, but I can hear it in my voice, the desperation, pleading, fear.  Breathing is becoming more difficult every second.

He squats down to my level. He brushes a single hair from my face. I tremble in protest but he simply smiles.

"Oh come on love. You really think I want to be here, convincing you to give the stupid herbs?"

"I honestly don't.... I honestly don't think you care."

He seethes. I can't stand to look at his face and I turn away, trying to control my breathing.
"Look at me." I shake my head, I can't, it's impossible.

He forcefully turns my head to look at him. His eyes seem calm to an outside person but they are intimidating.

"STOP IT!"

"Just give me the herbs."

"I won't! You think this talk will convince me to give you the herbs? You're a psychopath who thinks a potion can undo all your killings and bad actions!" 

"I was hoping it would work out the easy way." He lets go of my chin and quickly replaces his hand with his wand. My breathing becomes even more ragged. I know he means serious business. He would kill me, if it really came down to it. 

"You're scaring me Loren."

" I should be. Why do you think I talked to you in the first place? You were bored, looking for some adventure, and I happily obliged. You thought it was real, but when you figured out it must have been a surprise. If I remember correctly though, you suspected me weeks before you had caught be red handed, haven't you?" 

"I......" I have to take many ragged breaths to satisfy my need of oxygen as I couldn't breathe right now. His actions, his psychoticness, the betrayal, everything was piling up. "I was stupid."

"If it helps, you found out quicker than others. But let's not swing too off topic. The herbs. Where are they?"

When I look up and close my eyes, refusing to answer I felt his mouth graze the side of the ear. He asked more quietly this time, with more tranquility. He was slowly moving the wand up and down my neck, as if trying to further taunt me and show how much of a helpless position I'm in.

"Where is it love?"

I stay silent. He turns my face to face him. He observes my face for a second before digging the wand deeper in my neck. Even though it wasn't clear in his voice, it was obvious he was getting more impatient and agitated by the second as he kept on digging his wand deeper and deeper into my neck. I feel a trickle of blood fall down. What's worse, as if he's sweet but psycho, he smiles sweetly and is harshly caressing, or should I say crushing my face. I started choking a bit as the taste of my metallic blood came in the back of my throat.

I know from catching him that this is when he means business.

This is it. This is where I die. Oh poor Snow, dying from her stupidity.

The idea makes small pools of tears form in my eyes. Hate, anger, sadness, betrayal, the feeling of being vulnerable, all coming up into one.

"Last chance. Where.Are.The.Herbs."  

Another trickle of blood fell from the hole he was piercing in my neck, it took everything within me to not scream in pain.

At that moment, I made an action of impulse. Stupidly, I was scared for my life, scared for all the things I'd be missing. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hagrid, EVEN Mattheo! So I made a selfish decision.

Through my breathing and tears I stutter out in a voice of defeat.

"It.. it's near the lake."

He takes his wand away from my neck and gives a small smile to me, as if telling me to specify.

"Whe.. where the 2nd task was. And... it's near this crumple of b...."

"Go on..."

"Blackberry bushes, it's in a hole."

He stands up completely.

"That wasn't so hard, was it now love?"

He leaves, throwing over my wand back to me.

I finally breathe but quickly my ability to breathe is replaced with tears. I was so fucking selfish telling him that. I was terrified of what he did, what he said, everything. I cried silently in fear of anyone hearing me. My breathing was hard and I felt so heavy on the inside. Suddenly I knew why all the women around the world that I've ever met have warned me of the troubles bad men can cause. The thought made me cry more. 

When I'm back in the mirror, I notice the cut from when his wand pierced my skin and the slight bruising on my chin to parts of my neck from when he had a harsh hold on my face. I felt stupid, and betrayed. 

The day after the incident, aside from eating and showering, I stay in my dorm. I've allowed it to happen again. I've allowed my trust to be broken, I've allowed myself to get hurt by someone, AGAIN! I probably put many people in jeopardy from telling him where everything was. 

I didn't go to the astronomy tower that night. I couldn't tell Mattheo that I gave him the herbs. 

Though the next day, Sunday, I couldn't stay confined into my room anymore. I covered up my bruises by "borrowing" Ginny's concealer that she left behind, and then leaving. 

When I was at the astronomy tower, the one person I dreaded seeing was there.

"Hey Snow. Where were you the last two days?"

"Uh... I was...."

He sighs with a look of defeat. "With Loren again?" Hearing his name caused me to tense up. 

"I get he's your boyfriend but don't forget about your friend." He acted fake hurt.

"Right... my.... my boyfriend." 

"What is something wrong?"

"Uh.... I don't." He suddenly looked at my shoulder and I looked down at what he was looking. There was slight purple, greenish marks from when he tightly gripped my shoulders, and nail marks from when he dug into them. I completely forgot about them. I try to get him off my case by saying something weird.

"My eyes are up here Riddle."

"What the fu-" He gets up to check it out but I quickly try to pull my my shirt sleeve and step back.

"What happened Snow!"

"No-nothing happened! I was just... busy this whole time."

"Busy? Did you get into another fight with Pansy or something?"

"NO what makes you think that? I haven't even seen her since our fight."

"Then what the fuck is that."

"God you're overreacting over NOTHING!" I was started to get worried. For some reason, I didn't want him to see.

He rushed over and before I could stop him he just pulled off my sleeve slightly to reveal cuts and bruises. He stepped back with a look of shock on his face.

"How did that happen?"

"I hit a pole, ok, not a big deal."

"And the pole just happened to make perfect handprints huh?"

I just stepped into the corner of the astronomy tower and started sniffling. "Mattheo I'm sorry... there... there's something I should tell you I-"

"What. What is it!" He sat down next to me, gently placing his hand on my shoulder. Tears were freely falling from my face as I remembered the incident and told him. "And uh... I told him where the herbs were." His face morphed into shock. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I was so selfish, even after I found out what they were for, I should've told you, I was just scared, I-"

"Hey, hey." He wasn't mad, surprisingly. "It's ok." He was trying to hug me while whispering soothing things. "It'll be fine... I'll... we will figure something out. It's ok. Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. I don't blame you for wanting to live, any one of us would have done it."

I sniffle and nod my head but I keep my arms wrapped around him, I just feel so horrible.

"And you know what the worst part is? I have to cover up the evidence of what he did to me. Bruises around my neck and chin, scar on my neck-"

"Shut up. If you keep talking about that I might just go beat him up."

"Please don't."

"Too late, already making plans." He chuckled.

Thanks for reading guys! Eek, tension between the two are high! Anyways, please vote, it helps a lot!

Word count: 1864

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.1K 17 12
"Hey Daph" Mattheo says, "Whos the chick with Enzo" "Oh thats his 'Imaginary friend' " she laughs, "Damn she is real" Theo says surprised, "Yeah real...
37.6K 1.1K 29
*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like I said, you both have to grit your teeth...
307K 8.8K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
51.1K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...