A Cyber's World | Book 2 of I...

Por 0Lxnar0

"After defeating the treacherous king and sealing the fountain from the Dark World, Kris and Susie yearn to r... Mais

Before you Read!
Prolouge - I'm With You in The Dark
Chp 1 - A New Day
Chp 3 - In Your Arms Pt.2
Chp 4 - A New Adventure
Oneshot - KFC
Chp 5 - A Cyber's World?
Chp 6 - Ultimate Transformation
Oneshot - Trick Or Treat
Chp 7 - May I Have This Dance?
Chp 8 - Berdly
Oneshot - Lovesick
Chp 9 - Ride of a Lifetime
Announcement

Chp 2 - Castle Town Pt.1

913 23 49
Por 0Lxnar0

Greetings! Back with another chapter and a decent one as well
This chapter will be a switch of POVs this time and will be split into 2 parts before diving in into the Cyber World so be patient!

Haven't been able to work on this for a bit due to life problems but I was able to finish

Anyways I hope you all enjoy!

!Artwork above made by Temmie/Temmie Chang on Insta: @tuyoki!

————————————————————

Y/N's POV:

   Y/N jolted awake as she sat up on a bed. No darkness was surrounded around Y/N this time. 'Was that real?' A thought occurred to her as she looked around. The memory of her dream still stuck in her head. There were a few trophies on shelves, along with empty picture frames. The walls were F/C as well as the bedsheets and a F/c2. 'Where am I?' She slowly uncovered the blanket off and sat at the edge of the bed. As Y/N stood up, she was surprised to see she could stand just fine. No trace of bruises or the large gash was left.

A knock tapped beyond her door. Y/N perked slightly with interest. She went up to it and unlocked the door to reveal a smiling Ralsei holding a slice of butterscotch pie. "Ralsei!" Y/N smiled once she saw him and hugged him tightly. He held the pie in one hand while his other wrapped around Y/N's back to hug back. "Oh I'm so glad you're awake and feeling better Y/N," He beamed. "It's all thanks to you Ralsei," Y/N rubbed the back of her neck giving a grateful look. "Well mostly, I just wish I could've done more.." Ralsei gazed sorrowfully. Y/N was confused at that until noticing a few scars on her arms from the harsh attacks last time. Y/N didn't say anything, Ralsei thinking she was upset. "It's alright Ralsei, you don't have to waste any more of your magic. It's fine, really," Y/N said with a determined spark and ton before Ralsei could give an apology. Ralsei gave a small breath of relief at that until recognization flashed. "Ah! I baked you a pie!" Ralsei held out the slice of pie. Y/N stared with hunger and awe. Just seeing it made her realize that she was hungry.

  "Thank you, Ralsei," Y/N told him who gave a nod of acknowledgement. The two sat at the edge of Y/N's bed. As Y/N munched on her pie, Ralsei asked a question. "So how do you like the new room?" He asked with a sheepish voice with a glint of hope in his eyes. Y/N turned with admiration of the room, it had basically all her favorite things. It was practically her dream room.

  "It's fantastic," she responded. "When did you prepare or make all of this though?" She asked. "Haha, well, once Kris and Susie sealed the fountain and returned here, I wanted to prepare you all rooms for when you came back. Like..like a second home to you," Ralsei said nervously, fiddling with his white paws together. His reason gave a warm pang in her heart at Ralsei's kindness. "Aw Ralsei, you could've asked me to help," Y/N told him after finishing her last bite of the butterscotch pie. "You needed rest Y/N and it was best if I did since you all are guests here," he insisted. Y/N gave a nod towards him, reluctantly agreeing.

   She now noticed the change of Ralsei's look. Without his green hat, his fluffy white fur and full face and pink horns were exposed instead completely shadowed than before. "What happened to your hat?" Y/N asked him. "I just thought that maybe I should show myself more often, y'know? Why, did I look better with my hat on?" "No no! I think it fits you, having to show yourself more," Y/N quickly said. Ralsei gave a relieved sigh.

   She looked down at her empty plate that was now full of crumbs. "This was delicious and um, I was wondering..can..c-can you teach me how to bake one?" Y/N blurted embarrassingly. Shocked, Ralsei stared at her surprised, but with excitement merged in them. "Of course! But I think a pie might be a whole new level for starters. Maybe something smaller?" He offered, in which Y/N gave an embarrassed nod. "Oh now that you mentioned baking! I should also start baking a cake for Kris and Susie when they arrive!" He exclaimed. "They're..coming?" Y/N said with a soft tone of relief and excitement. Her heart started to beat faster at a specific name and the fact that they were coming. "Yes, soon. We have time to make a simple pastry and a cake," he said excitedly.

   They both stood and left the room. Y/N looked around as the two walked through the halls of the castle. Different rooms stood beyond the halls. Going down the stairs, the two had arrived to a large pot.

  "You bake in a pot?" Y/N assumed curiously. Ralsei gave a nod. "Why don't we start with a simple vanilla muffin?" Ralsei said. "Actually! Can it, uh, be chocolate?" Y/N muffled feeling anxious again of her request.

-

Kris's POV:

   Wind battered against Kris's face, their(♡) bangs flapping on their(♡) face. Their(♡) armor started to appear out of thin air, starting with their(♡) armor boots moving up to their(♡) magenta scarf and now cyan skin. They(♡) held their(♡) arms up preparing for impact as they(♡) rolled and landed on the floor successfully without a scratch.

   Susie had done the same action and landing and she was back to her pink, spiked outfit. They were back in the Dark World. Without even sharing a word with each other, the two teens hurried over to see the empty Castle Town again. "Here we are," Susie muttered quietly. "Kris! Susie!" A familiar fluffy boy walked up to the two with a polite grin. Kris stared at the Prince of Darkness. He looked exactly like their(♡) older brother, except younger."It's been ever-so-long!" Ralsei exclaimed with a longing in his tone. Kris strained their(♡) searching eyes as they(♡) try to look for a specific someone. "Yeah, yeah. It's been what, a day?" Susie said with an exaggerated voice. "Oh! That is short, isn't it?" He chuckled nervously. "It's just that, I've never had friends before," he admitted, looking down with his paws behind his back. "So, I've never waited so long to see them again, either!" "Fine, guess we'll TRY not to let you die of loneliness." Susie said.

   "I bet Lancer wants to see us too, right?" Susie said, with a grin on her face. But there was no sight of the blue little spade. Susie had the same realization as she looked around looking for her friend and companion. "Hey, wait a sec. Where IS everyone?" She asked with a frown. She walked past Ralsei, standing in the middle of town and looking around for any other life forms other than Kris and Ralsei. Kris searched their(♡) gaze too, looking for Y/N. Where was she? "Where's EVERYBODY?" Susie faced Ralsei. "Worry not, Susie. You'll see them in a moment. Just wait here, alright?" Ralsei advised her, at which Susie gave an impatient huff. "Okay."

   "Hey, this better not be some kind of prank or something!" Susie growled towards Ralsei, who was unfazed and gave her a calm smile. Until he walked up to Kris who stood waiting, still looking for a certain Lightner. "Kris, I have something to ask you. I need you to return to the Light World. And go to classroom, to the EAST of the closet doors." He requested them(♡). "Inside, gather everything on the ground and bring it back here, would you?" Ralsei asked with a polite tone. Kris nodded in response, but before both could leave Kris called Ralsei quietly, grabbing their arm. Ralsei blushed slightly. "Is Y/N alright? Where is she?" They(♡) asked him. "Oh! Don't worry, you two will see Y/N soon. She's inside the castle and she's doing just fine. But first, I need you to get everything from the other room," he informed them(♡). Kris nodded again and the two departed. But before they(♡) could leave towards the exit to the Light World, they(♡) headed to another direction, subconsciously.

-

Susie's POV:

   Ralsei walked up to Susie who was waiting impatiently beside an empty house with her arms crossed. "So, Ralsei, your not gonna put your hat on?" She asked Ralsei. "Why? Did I look cuter before?" He said. At that, Susie panicked. "Uhhh, NO, I just mean.." Susie said but couldn't think of anything. "You..you think I look cuter now?" Ralsei blushed. "It was just NICER seeing LESS of you!" She growled a lie, clenching her teeth. "You're making me blush!" He teased. Susie gave a groan.

   Susie's eyes moved towards something different. She turned behind her as she noticed Kris walking to an area with a dummy looking like Ralsei with his green hat on. Susie watched amused as Kris hugged the dummy. She almost snorted at the sight. Ralsei noticed and stared at the sight with an unknowable look on his face.

   As they came back and started to head back to the Light World, Susie called them(♡) over. They (♡)have a confused look as they(♡) walked towards her. "So..the hell were you hugging that Ralsei statue?" Susie grinned and chuckled nudging Kris. Kris gave a monotonous stare back at her comment, at which Susie shifted about and elbowed Ralsei too. "Umm, sorry! Just thinking. Perhaps we don't need that dummy anymore!" Ralsei exclaimed. Susie gave a confused look but shrugged nonetheless. "Maybe you could just use the real thing?" Ralsei said quietly towards Kris.

   What was up with him?

-

Third Person Kris's POV:

   After their weird conversation with Susie and Ralsei, Kris had returned to the Light World. They(♡) were back in their lime yellow-striped sweater. Following Ralsei's directions, they(♡) headed over to the left, to see a familiar empty classroom. Opening the door, Kris was greeted by a huge mess of decker cards, chess and checker pieces, and a plush cat.

  Kris gathered all the junk off the floor and turned it into a giant dusty ball, which balanced atop their(♡) head...somehow..

   They(♡) had stored the blanket and checker board in the closet. As they(♡) left and trekked their(♡) way back to the closet, to the Dark World, Kris heard voices at the end of the hall. Curious, they(♡) decided to check it out. They(♡) saw a peculiar yellow lizard, seeming to be conversing with someone. "..and how is Kris doing?" They(♡) heard their(♡) mother's voice.

   "Th-They're(♡) great, Tori!" Alphys replied. Kris couldn't see Toriel, but they(♡) could guess she was in the left hallway. "One of my favorite students. A real star!" Alphys quickly said with a smile. "Oh, how wonderful! They(♡) have not been up to anything strange?" Toriel asked her. "Haha, no, they've(♡) been..." Alphys started until she noticed something in the corner of her eye and turned to see Kris, with a giant orb of trash on their head. Kris stared back calmly. "They're(♡) normal." Alphys finished. "Well, that is relieving," Toriel said with a sigh. "I have just been a little concerned lately," she admitted. "Just lately?" Alphys quietly said, just within earshot of Kris. "You take it easy too, Alphys, I am always cheering you on, alright?" Toriel told her. "Uhhh th-th-thanks," she replied embarrassingly. As much as Kris would want to stick around, they didn't want to get caught being nosy. 'Can't let mom find out I'm balancing a giant trash orb,' Kris thought, yet even the thought almost made them(♡) crack a smile.

   Not wanting to keep Ralsei and Susie waiting any longer, they(♡) returned back to the closet doors and opened them(♡). Jumping in to the purging darkness. Their(♡) sweater disappeared, replacing it to a their metal armor which started to appear. The pile of junk on their(♡) head disappeared as well, and the weight dispersed. They(♡) landed swiftly, and hurried back to the town. Ralsei and Susie walked to them(♡). "Hey, Kris, so where is every..," Susie started to ask until a glimmer of sparkles fell towards the town.

   "one..?"

   New buildings and new inhabitants appeared. Previous enemies held awestruck faces as they viewed the newly transformed town. There was now a shop, a bakery, party dojo, and a cafe. The once empty, lonely town had evolved to a real town. And Kris's eyes explored the newly formed Castle Town, a blue spade rushed towards them.

   "Guess who's back, Clowns!?" Lancer grinned as he spun around. Kris noticed Susie beamed towards him. "Lancer!!!" She went towards him. They both jumped and high fived each other. It was obvious they were the best of friends and ultimate duo. Lancer fell on the floor and laughed. "Hey, Kris, dunno what you did, but hell yeah!" She smirked, wrapping an arm around their(♡) shoulders. "Everyone's here!" Susie said she looked around the town. "But, uh, what happened to, uh, Lancer's castle?" She frowned. Lancer stood up. "Alllllll gone!" He said, unfazed. "Gone?" Susie repeated. "Right, when Kris sealed the fountain, that 'Dark World' disappeared and turned back into a normal classroom," Ralsei explained as he went up to them. "So where's Lancer gonna live now?" Susie asked. "Don't worry, Susie! We'll conquer Ralsei's castle as ours," He said mischievously with his toothy smile.

   The two cackled at their "marvelous and evil" plan. Kris noticed Ralsei walking up to them(♡). "Kris, as you bring Dark World Denizens back here, the power of our Fountain will transform this town more and more. From now on, the enemies we spare will be recruited to our town. So let's keep sparing enemies, okay?" Ralsei said with a friendly smile. Kris nodded and gave a thumbs up of agreement. "Now why don't we see Y/N?" Ralsei said, practically reading Kris's impatient thoughts. "Anyhow, why don't we all have a look around? We can head North towards the Castle. I have a special surprise to show you there!" Ralsei called out to Susie who was still laughing with Lancer.  "Ahaha! Not if I surprise myself first!!" Lancer giggled. "Last one there is a fresh and fragrant egg!" Lancer shouted as he ran off towards the castle. "C'mon, Kris! You gonna let him beat us!?" Susie nudged Kris again with a challenging smile. Kris nodded sideways, indicating they(♡) wouldn't.

   And the trio rushed towards the castle. The castle town has transformed from the power of friendship, and Kris, and Susie were ready to experience their time back at Castle Town.

-——————————————————

Word Count: 2400 words

The continuation of exploring Castle Town will release later this week.
I hope you've been doing well and I'm so happy to see all of your guys support to this book and the previous one before.

I can't wait to release and write more of what's to come!

Question of the day: What character in the Deltarune franchise can you relate the most?

Stay safe y'all and stay tune!

-Lunar

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

21.3K 446 42
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
42.6K 2.1K 75
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
168K 25.8K 106
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
19.4K 784 12
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...