The Girl and the Clock Tower...

By CynthiaVarady

After the events of the summer, Mahogany hoped for a quiet fall, but this is Pandemonium, where nothing is ev... More

Character List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Welcome!

67 9 2
By CynthiaVarady

Thank you so much for checking out the second Pandemonium Cozy Mystery book.

I appreciate your time.

I will begin posting chapters in December 2022.

Add this book to your private library to receive updates when I start weekly updates.

If you can't wait until December, head to my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/allthatglittersisprose) and join the Book Club to receive two chapters weekly. Link at the end of this chapter.

*****

The Girl and the Clock Tower Murder

Mahogany and the sleuthing gang are at it again, but there are... complications.

Secrets come back to bite people in very uncomfortable places.

A newfound ability changes a life forever.

And a mistake made during the last murder raises the stakes for Mahogany.

I hope you'll join this cozy mystery inspired by Alice in Wonderland (Some of the characters' names are anagrams from Lewis Carroll's classic, Through the Looking Glass).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303 45 38
"Please stay caleb, I need you." ~~~~ After Rorys mother dies, and her father falls into a deep depression, Rorys life spirals out of control but sh...
1.9K 577 24
Twelve year old Night Levine Jackson is found dead at the foot of the stairs in the house she lives with her mother and step father. Detective Flauvi...
172K 16.2K 185
They say love conquers all. His shattered the fabric of reality and began a world-altering change that would eventually shift the concept of life and...
235 77 43
Who is the Killer? Aura breaks into the Hastway Halls to get ahold of her personal record, but instead gets herself a front row ticket to The Empero...