๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐„๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By arthurm0rgan

When a reserved, quiet teen moves to Forks to take care of her crime novelist grandfather, she finds herself... More

1
2
3
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

23

944 25 0
By arthurm0rgan

Important: Hey! I'm finally back. I realized how many new readers this book has gained and how many people flood my messages asking for more updates. Sorry for not updating sooner, I got really busy with life!

I do NOT want to let any of you down, so I'm deciding to continue this book. I changed a few things and edited a few chapters such as the one where Waylon Forge is in it although he's supposed to be dead already in the movies...haha! I also fixed a few contradictory character traits of Ivy and added more dialogue as well as just in general to those chapters. And as for the newborn storyline, honestly dude, fuck that storyline. Lol It's so boring to me and I'm sorry dawg but in my book it's just going to be nothing but a footnote. My reasoning for this is because it doesn't really bring anything to the story in my opinion. The newborn storyline is the movie I skip, honestly. Maybe you can convince me otherwise, but for now, I'm not going to write about it. Anyway with all these new changes, try rereading this book if you want before you read this new chapter, I know it's been a while.

I just want to thank you guys for reading it really does mean the most and I appreciate it all. Hopefully these next few chapters will make up for all the lost time. Promise to update more frequently. Thanks for reading again!

"I can't fucking do it."

"Yes you can."

"No, I really can't!"

"Ivy."

Ivy fell on her butt with a grunt.

"Edward, I'm no longer a newborn. I don't have the strength in me anymore." She winced.

Training with Edward was no joke. He had this exercise where he would try to read her mind, and she was tasked to do everything she could to stop him. The mental challenges were hard on her mind. She wasn't used to blocking out thoughts on command yet.

This one was just basic hand-to-hand combat with Emmett and Edward. She wasn't allowed to use her powers.

"You can tap out, pipsqueak." Emmett teased. Ivy looked up at him, legs still covered in dirt.

"See, that right there. That just makes me not want to tap out." Ivy pointed at him, smirking as she got back on her feet. Emmett smirked back, "Reverse psychology." He nodded to himself. Her eyes narrowed at him in confusion.

Jasper and Alice sat on the porch, watching the three. They were sitting close together, cuddled up like two parrots in love. Looking at them made Ivy happy, they were so lucky to be able to be together forever. They also made her die inside, she missed being like that with Sam. They were also very loved up once. Rosalie was seated on a large log that Emmett had found during one of his hunting trips and carried back just because he could. She was reading a Vogue magazine that Alice brought back from the city.

"Hey!" Emmett waved from a hilltop that was a little bit taller than the house, carrying what looked to be a giant log covered in thick, bright green moss. "What is that?" Alice yelled. The 'siblings' were all standing by the porch. Ivy sat on the wooden fence that surrounded it.

"A log!" He yelled back, walking towards them. His mouth was covered in blood. Ivy chuckled, "He always makes such a mess."

"Why?!" Rosalie yelled out.

Emmett stopped in his tracks, a confused look on his face like he was thinking of a good answer.

"I liked it!"

Ivy stood up, it was now Emmett's turn to fight against her. She furrowed her brows, getting into a defensive stance. Emmett got ready too, stepping back and waiting for her to strike.

Ivy looked behind him. Right behind him was a large pine tree. She jumped as high as she could to get to the lowest branch and kicked off of the tree to gain some speed, landing right on top of Emmett's shoulders. She then locked her thighs on his neck and held onto his head.

"Aaaand you're dead." Edward said, holding in a chuckle. Emmett grumbled as Ivy hopped off of him. "Faster is better, sometimes. That was smart thinking, Ivy." Rosalie commended her sister.

"Thanks."

Before anyone could speak another word, the sound of wheels rolling on the wooden floor of the entrance could be heard. All of them snapped their heads in the direction of that voice.

"Is that..." Ivy trailed off.

"Ivy..." Mr. Lee mumbled out... "I knew it!" He exclaimed, it almost looked as if he was proud of himself. "I never believed it for a second. Everyone told me you were dead. No body, no nothing — I knew it!" He rose up from his wheelchair, something he never did because it was actually quite a bit of work to do so. Ivy practically teleported to his side, and at first Mr. Lee genuinely thought he was seeing things.

"Holy hell. You're alive." He gripped onto his granddaughter, giving her a big, tight hug. Ivy hugged back just as strong.

When he pulled away, he noticed her eyes were...yellow. Golden in the sun. She was pale, no life or blood seemed to course through her body.

"H-how did you know I was here?" Ivy asked, still in shock. She was so happy, she could die right now.

"I just had a feeling. Why would you fake your death? Why haven't you come home? What happened, Ivy? Why have you been living with the Cullens?! Why hasn't anyone told me anything?"

Ivy sighed, "Jasper, Alice," she turned to then. "Could you get him a glass of water, please? I think it's time I told him."

Ivy told him everything. From her death to how she felt when she was reborn as a vampire. He almost didn't believe her until she showed him her fangs and held out her arm under the sun, making her shine like the clearest, brightest diamond they've ever seen.

"We don't look like that." Emmett said, "I mean — we do, but...she's way shinier." Alice laughed at his comments.

"I think it's a Alpha thing." Rosalie shrugged. "It'd be harder to conceal in front of people."

The others agreed.

"I hope she doesn't have to stay hidden forever." Alice frowned.

Grandpa Lee finally got to try Esme's Italian food, but he wasn't ready for what they were telling him. It was all so hard to take in. The vampires, the wolves, the fights.

"So..where is Sam now?" He asked, not knowing the crushing weight of his question. The whole room fell silent, an awkward tension blooming. All eyes were on Ivy's.

She shrugged, emotionless, "I...I don't know." Ivy replied.

Her grandfather knew what that meant and decided to stay quiet about that topic, he avoided it altogether.

"Anyways, you're vampires so...why aren't you feasting on me like dinner?" It was a genuine question. Ivy stifled a laugh. Dr. Cullen smiled in amusement, "We're on an animal blood diet."

"It's like veganism for vampires." Ivy chimed in.

Grandpa Lee sighed, "After everything, I'm still happy you're alive. I never once doubted your life. I knew you wouldn't die from some bear attack like people were saying. You are the cleverest child I know, Ivy."

Ivy smiled at his words, "Thanks, Grandpa. I missed you."

After dinner, they said their goodbyes to Grandpa Lee, who got a ride back from Alice.

The family had gone to bed, or at least into their rooms. Ivy had left to walk in the woods, Rosalie and Emmett were watching a chick-flick. Dr. Cullen was in his study with Esme. She poured both of them cups of deer blood in a tea-set. Carlisle had his nose in a book that contained all the vampire secrets and history. It was an ancient grimoire.

"So, any luck with finding information about Alphas?" Esme asked, sitting on the desk and passing him a cup. He nodded, "There are, thankfully. There's a lot of information about the Alphas in history, but never in our times. The last known Alpha was recorded in 1000 B.C. An Israeli vampire from the United Kingdom of Israel." Carlisle kept reading "He was...killed in the 10th century.."

Esme furrowed her brows, "Hm, that's a short time for a vampire."

"Yes, let alone an Alpha. It seems his coven turned on him, afraid he'd gain too much power. They killed him at the peak of his life. Though...one vampire stayed loyal to him. His brother, the one who turned him. It says they had a..." Carlisle trailed off. "Blood-bond?"

༻✧༺

Ivy hummed as she tiptoed on the large pine branches, she jumped off on to other trees, her feet never touching the ground. This was something Alice taught her. It kind of helped clear her mind.

She continued to hum, walking on the trees that grew on a hill. It overlooked a stream with dozens of flying fish leaping about. Her humming stopped when she heard a sudden rustle behind her. She whipped around, narrowing her eyes. There was definitely someone there. It was Edward. He was far from her, a few miles, standing on a mountain, but she knew he was there.

Once he realized she spotted him, he left abruptly.

Ivy shrugged, she continued to hum and went on her walk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 175 18
Sam Uley- Alpha of the Wolf Pack, hot headed, engaged to be married. Hope Swan- Older sister to Isabella Swan, a secretly trained huntress, and best...
35.4K 831 21
โ› I'M NOT LETTING YOU BE ALONE EVER AGAIN. I PROMISE. โœ in which a girl finds her soulmate and spends forever with him.
1.9K 48 20
Olivia Frasier's parents have to move for work and they end up on the Quileute Indian Reservation in Washington state. As Olivia struggles to fit in...
3.1K 199 9
forgive, but never forget embry call x fem!oc book i. of the clair du lune series post breaking dawn au ยฉ ๐–†๐–‰๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–”๐–— 2024