๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•...

De woobackbabyyyyy1

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐' ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€' ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐€' ๐…๐€' ๐˜๐Ž๐”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... Mai multe

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ (๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ (๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

29.4K 1.2K 2.4K
De woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟓:𝟑𝟔𝐏𝐌

"I don't know but I don't wanna be around any of them right now. I shouldn't be around you either, because you knew about their relationship too but at least you weren't really hiding something from me." Dakota sighed as she rested her head on her arms, that were on the couch.

It probably wasn't the best idea for her to be taking advice from someone who had grown a liking to her, but here she was, sitting in Benji's living room, spilling out her tears and feelings into a river.

Besides the major fact that she found out her boyfriend of one day had a baby on the way, the bad news didn't stop there. She assumed it was 'make Dakota's night worse' day because everyone was revealing information to her.

She had found out that her brother and best friend were in a secret relationship for nearly nine months. And to add a cherry on top, her other best friend was still fucking and loving the same man that had her ready to end it all for a week straight.

Not like Dakota cared anyway, because she was a firm believer in 'YOLO', but she just felt betrayed, on many different levels. Not to mention the heavy emotions she was feeling from Asian's surprise, so the new revealed secrets just felt like adding salt and vinegar to an open wound.

It made matters worse that she felt like his party was ruined. As happy as he was about having a party thrown for him, she knew in the back of his mind that he would never forget how it was ruined in the blink of an eye. It's like, why would she do that at the party. Not only did Asian embarrass him, but she really embarrassed Dakota.

Imagine everyone at a party knowing you're the girlfriend of the special guest, and his ex comes out hugging him and saying that she's pregnant. So so embarrassing.

All the time, money, hard work, and dedication she put in for his party felt like it went down the drain. She couldn't help but to think it was her fault. Maybe if she was more strict with the guests, it wouldn't have went down like that.

As for Von, he had been blowing up her phone with messages, voicemails, calls, and voice messages from the minute she discreetly snuck out of the party until this very moment.

She was so conflicted, she didn't know if she had the right to be mad at him or not. He clearly didn't know she was pregnant, but then again, she was thinking he could've cheated on her with Asian. And, she really didn't want to be with a man that was expecting a baby.

Either way, she felt like it was her fault for jumping into a relationship with a person who literally got out of a relationship... that she broke up.

Everything was her fault.

She sniffed as she felt how her nose was extremely clogged, due to her crying so much and so hard. Using one hand to bring up to her head that she felt was throbbing, she used the other hand to hold her phone, swiping to the camera app to see how bad she looked. She started to cry again once she saw her messy hair, red puffy eyes, and snot threatening to fall from her nose. She hated being so emotional.

She swiped out of the camera app, clicking her messages that she didn't respond to all day. She saw a brand new message from Von, on top of the three hundred eighty four other messages he sent her. This time, it was a voice message.

"Dakota, talk to me baby." She heard him mumble, before letting out a sharp sigh. "Just call me, text me, sumn, mama. You gotta talk to me so I ca' help you clear yo mind, 'cause I know you thinkin' all typa shit right na. I love you, girl. Call me, fa real."

Benji shook his head as he plopped down on the couch with a Subway hoagie in his hand. As much as he didn't like seeing her sad, there was nothing he could do because she didn't want to hear anything he had to say. She just wanted to cry.

"So you don't wan' eat shit, you don't wan' talk to me, you don't wan' talk to nunna dem otha' muhfuckas eitha, you don't wanna play stepmom, you don't wan' break up wit' ole dude. So watchu wanna do, princess?"

He was being so patient with her, though he had no reason to be at all. He would rather she be crying over him or something, but obviously things didn't work out that way.

"Tell me what you would do if you were me again. I know I'm getting annoying but I'm just so clouded right now." She sighed lowly as she looked at him through her blurred vision. The black fitted tshirt hugged his muscles while his large twisted dreads hung on his shoulders.

He finished chewing the piece of the chicken bacon ranch sub, making sure he had none left in his mouth before he started to speak. "Shit, I think you should talk to da nigga. Ion think he cheated on you a'nun 'cause it seem like he fuck witchu too hard to do allat."

"You can't judge a nigga of 'dey past. Once you agree ta' deal widda nigga, you agreeing to deal wit' allat baggage they come wit'. He prolly goin' thru it juh like you." He continued, looking over at Dakota who was wiping tears away.

"Ain't nunna' det shit yo fault though. You perfect, Dakota. I tell you 'dat alla time. So if you'on wanna take my advice 'bout this shit, I know you gon' be cool eitha' way. So I'a prolly say take some time to yoself, juh really cool down and think 'bout watchu wanna do and go from thea."

Dakota nodded as she thoroughly listened to each and every word he was saying. He was actually right. It wasn't fair for her to stop talking to him, because he was just as clueless as her.

She still had to be dramatic about it for a few days, so she was going to take the mental break that she needed, and then face her problems. So she quickly sent Von a text, before getting off of the couch.

"Watchu finna do, Koko?" He questioned her as she got off of the couch, extending her arms so she could stretch. She then pulled the t-shirt down so it was covering the boxers she had on.

She had been at his house since four o'clock in the morning and it was going on six in the evening. He ended up giving her clothes to change in so she could be more comfortable while she went through the motions.

"I don't know but I can't stay like this. Ima go home and get cleaned up, pack a suitcase, and then I think I'm gonna go to my granny's house. I need a break from Atlanta." She sighed as she instantly got chills from the AC that blew throughout the living room.

"Granny Maeee!"

Dakota and Hassan's grandmother lived in South Carolina, which obviously wasn't too far from the state of Georgia. Most people that met the older woman was fond of her due to her sweet and loving nature, which is where Dakota got her personality from.

Dakota felt like her grandma had the answer to everything. If nobody could clear her mind, her grandma sure could.

Dakota smiled before she yawned again for maybe the sixth time in the past two minutes. Tired was an understatement. She was mentally and physically exhausted.

"You finna leave now or you gon' take a quick nap? It's goin' on six right na'." He spoke as he bought the medium sized cup up to his mouth, drinking his sprite from the straw.

She debated in her head whether she should stay or not. If she stayed, by the time she got home she would have nothing to do but shower and sleep. If she left now, she could probably have enough time to get dolled up and go out somewhere to take her mind off of things.

"Ima just go now. Thanks for letting me cry your ears out." She laughed as he got up from his previous position, going to embrace her in a hug that she truly needed.

Melting into his embrace, his hands rubbed up and down her back gently. "You know I always gotchu. You fin' be straight li' gurl. You always shake back." He smiled down at her before quickly pecking her forehead.

"Thank you again, Alonzoooo." She dragged, referring to him by his middle name. He shook his head with a laugh. She was the only person who called him that.

"You welcome, Nivae. I luh you, guh."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟖:𝟒𝟐𝐏𝐌

Dakota tiredly unlocked her door as 'Dark Red' by Steve Lacey repeatedly replayed in her head, like she had a song worm.

Once she completely made it in and closed the door behind her, she placed the bag that had her outfit along with her heels from last night on the floor. She then placed her purse on the counter before extending her arms and leaning backwards a little bit to stretch.

She walked into her living room, standing directly in front of her extremely large body mirror, taking in her appearance. Her eyes were low and puffy, yet her skin still had a slight glow to it. Her tape ins laid straight down her back, being slightly wavy since she didn't style them today.

She grabbed the band of the large gray sweatpants she had on, folding them over once so they could fit her a bit better, making the band of the True Religion boxers show slightly.

She yawned once again before making her way to her staircase that only had seven flat stairs. Once she made it up the steps, she walked the short distance to her room.

She slightly pushed the door, due to it already being opened. Her jaw dropped as she rubbed her eyes and looked towards her bed again, realizing she wasn't tripping.

There Dayvon comfortably laid in her bed, with his back facing the door as he was snuggled up into her silk comforter.

She rolled her eyes as she started to slowly back out of her room. She couldn't even come home without him being there. Even though she didn't want to talk to him, it seemed like she couldn't avoid him.

She took two more slow steps backwards before she froze, hearing him suck his teeth loudly. "I'm already knowin' you hea, Kota."

She rolled her eyes again before turning her body fully around and walking out of her room regular, making her way back to the living room.

As expected, he got out of the bed, following her to the living room. He had been waiting to see her literally all day.

Dakota settled into the couch as it felt like her body instantly sunk into the soft cushions of the couch. Her eyes darted to Von's skinny build that stood in front of her with a white beater along with some black sweatpants, matching black socks.

His upper body seemed to lean forward a bit while his legs were parted, per usual. His head tilted to the side as he stared at Dakota. "What, yeen see allem texts I sent chu? I should buss yo head onnis table li' girl."

"Dayvon were you talking to me while messing with her? How many months is she? How come she didn't get the plan b, hug, and a juice special?" Dakota blurted out, wanting to know the answers that she had been wondering for the past eighteen hours.

He sucked his teeth before he took a seat next to her, leaning forward so his elbows were now resting on his knees. "You think I den cheated on you, bro?"

Dakota sucked her teeth, throwing her head back. "Nigga I don't know. That's why I'm asking."

He shook his head in disbelief as he sat upright, looking at the white furry carpet on the floor. "She said she two months. You bogus fa thinkin' I'a do you like dat. 'Specially afta' I den poured my heart out ta' you."

Two months ago... meaning the baby was conceived sometime in June. Dakota let out a sigh of relief as she felt a bit happy that he didn't cheat on her, being as though they didn't really start to mess around until July. Just then, she started to feel sad again, because that didn't change the fact that he had a whole baby on the way.

"Well how 'bout my ex come up to the house with a baby in his hands and announces it's mine? All types of stuff is gonna run through your head." She spoke lowly, not feeling like talking at all. Her head was hurting too bad.

His eyebrows furrowed as his mood darkened. "Dat ain't da point. Da point is dat yo ass shoulda came and talked to me 'bout that shit befo' you up and ran like the opps was on yo ass a'sum."

"Okay well it was a lot for me to take in so I needed to be away from you so I can clear my mind. I'm here now, ain't I?"

"Dats yo fuckin' problem na. Always runnin'. You a grown ass woman runnin' from yo problems instead ah facin' em. And then be the main one talm' bout 'don't hold things in, tell me how you feel all the time'." He mocked as he heard her huff in annoyance.

"Why you on me like my ex crashed the party you threw for me and said I had a baby on the way? Leave me alone and don't be cursing at me!" She rolled her eyes as she got up, making her way to her beauty room while he followed her, literally on her tail.

"You act like I knew she was gon' do dat shit. My problem is that you den disappeared fa' damn nea the whole day, ignoring a nigga texts and all."

She rummaged through her hair drawer, finding a claw clip. She gathered all of the hair together, twisting it and then clipping it up. "What part of 'I needed space' did you not understand?" She smartly remarked.

"Ain't no space wen you got a nigga! If we 'posed ta be togetha, we 'posed ta help eachotha' out. Youn gotta go through shit alone, dumb ass li' girl."

Dakota shook her head as she walked around his body, now making her way to the kitchen. "Nigga that's YOUR problem! You think we have to be together all seconds of the day. If I need space to clear my mind, then I can have that." She yellled, feeling more irritated than ever.

She just spent nearly the whole day crying and now she had to use the little bit of energy that she had left to argue. Which she hated doing.

His face formed a deep mug as he watched her pour raspberry lemonade into a glass. "Aw dats how you feel fa' real? Bet that shit up. Yeen gotta worry 'bout dat no mo'. On foenem grave. This why you can't fuck wit' dumb ass therapist hoes, be tweakin' fa real. The hood hoes the best it's gon' get."

Dakota paused what she was doing, glaring at him. Was he serious right now? "Oh okay. But just the other day, I was so perfect and you loved me so much. This is why you can't be with no nigga who stuck in his ways. Fuck fixing you, you can't be fixed."

She remembered when he asked her could he fix her so he could 'be better for her'. Where did she go wrong?

"Man fuck out my face. Ion needa be fixed by no shorty das fucked up ha'self. Fuck ima do wit' dat?" He lied. One thing he was good at was lying and masking his feelings. If she wanted to go at it, he was going to give her what she wanted.

"On a serious tip, take this dumbass ring back. I cant fucking be with a nigga like you. Fucking weird ass nigga." She slid the ring across the counter so it was glistening right in front of him. He sucked his teeth as he watched her walk to the living room with the cup.

He finally took in her appearance, surprised he didn't notice sooner. She was dressed in boxers, large sweatpants, and a white beater, just like him. But those weren't his clothes.

"You deadass, gang? The second we get into it, you at anotha' nigga house, fa real? Dats what we on now? Got me textin' and callin' and shit, whole time you laid up widda nigga. You fuckin' bogus, on my daddy. Dumb ass hoes ain't shit."

Dakota looked down at her clothes before looking back at his furious expression. She was too mad to care about his false assumptions. She wasn't even laid up.

"I don't care about nothing you saying right now. Leave me alone. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, bitch."

Before she could blink, he was hovering over her with a firm grip on her neck, close to cutting off her breathing. "Stop fuckin' playin' wimme, Dakota. You know ian the one." He started, shaking his head at her masked expression. He could tell she was sad and wanted nothing more than to cry in his arms, but she covered it with a mug.

He released her from his grip before backing up with his hands in the air. "Matta fact, lemme leave fa' I end up killin' yo li' stupid ass." She watched him as he looked around for his keys.

"That's great. Go take care of yo' botched ass baby mama and y'all baby. Fuck outta here!"

He bitterly chuckled before licking over his grills, nodding his head slowly.

"At least it ain't you. Thank GOD it ain't you."

His face was tied up as he walked towards the front door, ready to leave. He was so over her and how she was acting.

Before he could make it to the door, he caught a glimpse of her ringing phone, seeing an unsaved number with an Atlanta area code calling her.

Without second thought, he answered the phone, putting it on speaker. Dakota didn't notice until she heard the voice booming through her phone.

"Wassup, pretty? Dis ole dude Mari from da Target. Why you been iggin' a nigga?"

Dakota mentally face palmed herself as she watched Von look at her with a pissed off expression. Out of all times, he wanted to call now.

"Yo ass betta duck folks. I'm on yo ass." Von spoke shortly to the man before hanging up her phone, and throwing it as hard as he could to the far wall in the living room, causing the fragile iPhone to shatter.

"Na go tellem niggas ta fix dat fa you."

———————————

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒?

𝐈 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐂𝐓, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 🤭

𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀...

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 + 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓🥰

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

76.4K 1.6K 32
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐š"